Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Mikey's new teacher teaches him 'extra curiccular activites'

by laurelewis

Mikey Way get smore then he bargined for when they get a new sub teacher. Dom Teacher Pete Wentz and sub student Mikey Wa

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2013-05-15 - 13310 words

?Blocked
Mikey Way made his way slowly down the corridor of his school. He had had a quick lunch and snuck out for a smoke, to a place anyone else had yet to find, a place where he could leave his friends behind, just for a moment, and just be. He had endured a painful lesson on maths (he was better than big brother Gerard, but still) and now he had to face English, not his most hated subject but the teacher was a bitch and she scowled at him constantly. Mikey wasn’t stupid, actually far from it, but he refused to be drawn in to fights and arguments and cliques, and he sat, as he did in most of his lessons, at the back, silently, watching the room around him

He slumped in his chair and watched the rest of the class file in, he nodded at one or two people but sat, waiting for the end of the lesson. He got out his book and looked at his shoes. The bell rang and a second later the room hushed as the door opened and closed. There was an unfamiliar murmur spread in the room and it made Mikey frown and he decided to peer above his glass. Holy shit they had a sub.

He wasn’t all that tall, but he wore a wide smile and a shirt and pants combination that made Mikey think this dude got dressed in the dark. He cleared his throat “Ok class, your teacher Miss Knightly has broken her leg or something, so I am here for the remainder of the term” he turned around and wrote his name on the board ‘Mr Wentz’ “Any questions?” and he was quiet, he actually was interested in what the class had to say, Mikey raised an eyebrow. “No good, I’ll just take the register then we can get started. Do me a favour and raise your hand when you answer I won’t remember you all but it will help” Mr Wentz smiled, and Mikey couldn’t help but gasp a little at that smile, the dude was fucking gorgeous. I mean he couldn’t dress, he looked like he was gonna sell you a used car or something but man, those pants were pretty tight against his legs, his broad frame and wow, Mikey’s mind shut out the noise in the classroom as he began to take the sub in.... “Michael...Michael Way...No?” Mikey started, “What? yes yep I’m here” and he started to stand, and got halfway up when he realised he didn’t have to, the class giggled “That’s fine Mr Way no need to stand on ceremony for me, I’ll mark you as here after all” Mr Wentz smiled broadly, and Mikey blushed, and he felt every set of eyes on him. That motherfucker smartass teacher, he sat down, and tried to focus on what was happening next.

Mikey had no idea how the lasted the next hour. He tried so hard to focus, when really all he did was try and undress his substitute teacher with his eyes. He wanted to know what he looked like under that shirt, he was also pissed cos he embarrassed him at the start of class, even though Mikey knew it was his fault really. Finally the bell rang and everyone gathered up their things and started to file out, Mikey was last as he always sat as far away as possible. Mr Wentz cleared his throat as he walked past “Everything ok there Michael? You were very quiet today” Mikey trembled slightly at the use of his name, he didn’t turn to face his teacher but just stood there and shrugged. He heard Mr Wentz get up from his seat and Mikey was breathing hard and he walked around to face him “I know I am new to this class, but I like to think you guys can come talk to me if there is a problem” he stuck his hands in his pockets as he spoke, and smiled at Mikey “You understand that right?” Mikey nodded, this guy was a clear 4 inches shorter than him but he felt ridiculously intimidated “Well then that’s cool Mr Way, I’ll see you next time” And is he walked away he patted Mikey on the shoulder, which sent little zinging sensations from his arm, straight to his dick.

Mikey looked forward to the next class, but he had actual butterflies in his stomach, yeah butterflies as he went to class, he was there early. I mean he was always there early, but he was there extremely early, still lunch break early, but that, and a sip of his coffee helped settle his stomach, so he sat and waited. It was an eternity until the class bell rang again and Mikey had began to doodle in his book. He was relieved when Mr Wentz entered the classroom, he raised an eyebrow though. This dude obviously didn’t have a woman in his life, skin tight tan pants and a check shirt is a combination you should be shot for in Mikey’s opinion and a girl would never let him leave the house like that for fuck sake? I mean would she? “Afternoon class, right register and let’s get on with it” He was chirpy, fuck he was a chirpy fucker thought Mikey, he listened hard as he knew his would be right at the end of the register “Michael Way?” Mikey throat went dry ‘Hear’ he squeaked and the class started tittering, and Mr Wentz ignored it. The subject they were looking at the moment was descriptive writing, Mikey didn’t mind that shiz, he reckoned he could pull off something cool. “So tell me some things you guys like to do in your spare time” Mikey focus zipped back to class, ‘reading (how fucking boring Mikey thought), skateboard, (rolls eyes), dancing lessons (scoffed to himself), Mr Wentz went round the class “Michael, what do you do with your spare time? Any hobbies or interests” Mikey swallowed “Guitar. I erm play guitar” Mr Wentz raised an eyebrow “And particular influences?” Mikey swallowed “Bowie, The Smiths, Smashing Pumpkins, Misfits I love, Radiohead...em” Mikey looked up, Mr Wentz was beaming at him taking in everything he said, well that’s what Mikey thought anyway. “Good good” Mr Wentz turned and spoke to the class. You guys have until next lesson to write a piece on why you like your hobbies, what you do with your time, describe it to me, make me believe it..” He caught Mikey’s eye “Make me feel it” Mikey blushed. Again. But nodded and the bell rang.
This was the first time in ages Mikey had rushed home to start his homework, he wrote it and rewrote it. Gerard thought he was nuts. Mikey still felt his butterflies but thought nothing of it. It was the excitement of actually doing cool homework.

The next morning the butterflies till hadn’t gone, and actually Mikey was beginning to feel quite sick. He didn’t eat any breakfast, which always freaked his mom out cos they had to come to an ‘agreement’ after last summer and Mikey was able to convince her he was sick and unable to eat, not that he didn’t want to, but he still wanted to go to school. Mikey clutched his stomach on the bus, he only had to make it till after lunch and everything would be cool. He couldn’t miss English, not now. He didn’t make it till lunch, he made it to second period. When he found himself in the nurses office, head bent over a bucket, the sectary trying to call his mom “She must be out shopping sweetie” she called though to Mikey “try and relax and I’ll keep trying to get her” Mikey couldn’t relax his stomach was as painful as hell and he was going to miss English and Mr Wentz, he was pissed. He sat there for a few minutes and he heard the hallway finally empty and descend in to silence. He listened as her heard the clipping of shoes on the floor, making their way up to the office. “Well, hello handsome” the sectary was flirting with someone, he heard a man’s voice and Mikey tried to stand. His legs were getting cramped from sitting on the nurses bed, he wandered over to the sink and splashed water on his face. He heard the nurse talk “I’ve got a sick student in there but it should be ok, help yourself they are in the cupboard above the sink. Mikey’s stomach churned and he threw up in the sink, not as much as before but he groaned with the feeling. But then Mikey had a shock, he stilled as he felt an unfamiliar, warm hand on his lower back. “Hello Michael” It was Mr Wentz, fuck. “Ssssir” Mikey garbled out as best he could “Not feeling too good Michael? Such a shame you have my class today don’t you?” Mikey nodded and faltered to one side a little, he grabbed on to the sink to steady himself, as Mr Wentz grabbed on to Mikey. He held him gently round the ribs and helped keep him steady. “Wow Michael, you are really sick” there was a touch of concern in the teacher voice and he rubbed his thumbs over Mikey’s ribs, it calmed Mikey’s but it made him tremble in the excitement as well. He felt sure his teacher could feel him shake. Mikey spat a little in to the sink “Mmmmikey” “Huh? What was that” and Mr Wentz leaned in “Mmmmikey, my name’s Mikey” Mr Wentz gave him half a smile and Mikey felt one of his hands leave his side and travel down to his hip, Mikey stilled and Mr Wentz leaned in closer “I think I should call you whatever I want, don’t you Michael?” Mikey whined a little, to his embarrassment, and felt himself go half hard in his pants, was this really happening? Was this real or part of the delirium? The sectary called in through the door “Mikey hunny, I spoke to your mum she be here in 5 ok?” “Yep that’s fine, I'm taking good care of him” Called the older man through the door, as he slid, very slightly and very gently, his hand over Mikey’s backside. Mikey wasn’t sure if he could feel it or not, he also wasn’t sure if this was real. Mikey cleared his throat and tried to speak “I wanna, wanna come to class, I did your homework really well” Mr Wentz put his hand back on Mikey’s back and made small smooth circular movements, “But you really are not going to make it to class Michael are you?” He leant in to where Mikey was standing and tucked a piece of hair behind his ear, he got so close, Mikey could actually feel Mr Wentz lips on his ear, his breath in his ear “I am sure I will find a way for you to make this up to me Michael” Mikey gasped and his knees buckled, he could feel his fucking lips on his ear, he gave the teacher a sideways glance, he looked serious “I think you need to sit down” he grabbed Mikey under the arms and lowered him in to the seat, where another flash of pain had Mikey bent over, groaning.

Mr Wentz moved in front of Mikey and opened the cabinet above the sink, Mikey could hear the shuffling of boxes above him. Mikey sighed and looked up, and fuck, Mr Wentz’ crotch was right in front of his face. Right there, in touching distance, those awful tan pants stretch right across his groin. “See something you like?” Mikey jerked his head up, Mr Wentz was holding a box of lollipops “I suppose you don’t one though?” Mikey breathed heavily, but Mr Wentz face was dark and brooding, he knew what he meant “No, no thank you Sir” Mikey whispered “Shame nothing quite like having something to suck on” Mikey felt the colour drain from his face, what the fuck was going on? Was he flirting? He didn’t understand at all. Mr Wentz took the plaster he came for and wrapped it round his finger “Paper cut, son of a bitch!” Mikey stared up at him from his seated position and Mr Wentz smiled down. They stayed like that for a moment and Mikey went to open his mouth to say something, although he had no idea what, when he heard his mother outside. The door was opened and his mother walked in with the nurse “Oh Mikey sweetie, I'm sorry I knew I should have made you stay at home” “Its fine mom, really I didn’t wanna miss class””That would be a first” Mikey mother laughed and Mr Wentz laughed with him, catching Mikey a sly look. “I'm sorry how rude of me I am Peter Wentz, Mikey’s English teacher” he held out his hand “Oh Mr Wentz, how lovely to meet you, Mikey was really engaged with his homework this week, So much more than with his previous teacher, I do hope you get to stay for a while “ “Yes, Mrs Way I think Mikey feels that way too” And Mikey blushed a furious red “Oh Mikey are you hot?, let’s get you home. Thank you so much Mr Wentz for looking after Mikey for me (such a delicate boy)” Mr Wentz smiled “All my pleasure, I’ll help you get Mikey to the car, he is a little light on his feet” Mikey body was burning with the sensation of Mr Wentz arms round his shoulders helping him back to his mother’s car. He brushed Mikey’s back (or so Mikey thought) as he helped lower him in to the passenger seat, he leant in through the window “Well I hope you feel better soon Mikey, and like I said I'm sure you can more than make up the homework to me, don’t worry yourself about it” Mikey looked at him, and the teacher looked smugly at Mikey, but friendly “I do hope your back with me next week” he said sincerely “I am sure he will be Mr Wentz, and thank you so much again” “Please, call me Pete, I don’t believe in formality, do I Mikey?” Mikey nodded and wretched, “Time go, nice to meet you Pete” and Mikey and his mom drove away, much to Mikey’s relief, and much more to Mikey’s relief was when he vomited, all down his shirt, in the car.

When Mikey got home, he had a shower and slumped in bed, falling almost immediately to sleep. When he awoke, he stomach burned and he lay in his bed, head throbbing, trying to piece together what had happened earlier. Mr Wentz lips were on his ear, on his fucking ear! He was flirting with him, he knew he was, flirting, he touched his ass, his hips, Mikey got hard just thinking about it. But he pushed those thought aside in order to try and get a drink. Mikey made his way downstairs and got a coffee and tried to relax, he spoke to his mother, who refused, quite pointedly to promise that he could be back in school by Thursday, his next English lesson. He moaned and pouted but still didn’t get his way, so Mikey went off to bed, and went again straight back to sleep. And didn’t wake again till next morning.
The next day come and went for Mikey, he didn’t mind, he didn’t have English, he was missing music, but he knew he could catch that up easy. So he spent the day in front of the TV with his mom, trying to eat soup, his stomach still burned and his head was heavy and even Mikey was beginning to wonder if he could make it in to school tomorrow. Thursday morning it became very obvious that he wouldn’t make it in to school, although he felt slightly better. He moped all morning, much to his mom’s irritation, and he sloped off upstairs after lunch. He looked at his watch 2.30. Yeah his lesson would be starting now, mother fuckers. He closed his eyes and though about Mr Wentz, walking in to the classroom in those awful, tight tan pants, tight across his groin. Those shirts, hiding muscles? Perhaps, he hoped so, he liked muscles, and tattoos, Mikey wondered if he had tattoos. He thought about the breath on his ear, his lips, those lips on his ear, near his neck, and yeah that will do it. He jumped up and shut his door and got in to bed and slipped his jeans down past his thighs, he took his already, half hard cock out. He spat on his hand and rubbed the wetness over the head, imagining it to be Mr Wentz tongue, he thought about the offer off the lollipops, and Mikey signed in to his pillow as he built up a rhythm, he wished he could last the whole hour, he wanted to pleasure himself, to feel this good, all the time his lesson was going, but he knew he wouldn’t not really. Mikey edged himself for as long as he could, but when he came he did so with Mr Wentz name on his lips.

By Friday Mikey felt raw but much better and convinced his mom to let him go to school, she was pleased, because although Mikey was never a bad boy, he had never been this enthusiastic before, and whatever it was, she wanted him to go. She thought it might be a nice girl from one of the classes, she hoped it would be and not one of those cheap looking girls she sometimes saw, she couldn’t have been further from the truth.

The morning passed painfully slowly for Mikey and he was relieved when the lunch bell rang. He found his quiet spot and smoked and tried to keep his thought clean. It was nice, the spot he had found, it was hidden away at an odd angle round the school, it got some sun, but Mikey could sit partially in the shade, in the cool breeze and smoke without being interrupted. He sat, peacefully in the spot and let his mind wander to Mr Wentz. “I can get you suspended Michael” Mikey jumped out of his skin and scrabbled, helplessly to his feet. Fuck, fuck, fuck it was Mr Wentz “What are you doing out here?” Mikey stammered “Well, I am well, its its my spot” “Your spot Michael? Yours?” “Well erm no not really I..I” Mikey looked helplessly around him, he could feel his face was flushed and he knees knocked together. The teacher cast a glance at the boy standing nervously in front of him, took the cigarette from his hand and took a long slow drag, it had to have been the sexiest thing Mikey had ever seen. Mr Wentz cast his eyes, slowly and down his body, and stopped as he saw how awkwardly Mikey stood “I never noticed that before” he mumbled. The teacher dropped the cigarette and stamped it out, he cast Mikey a look, one Mikey couldn’t understand, then without another word, he turned and left. Leaving a bewildered Mikey to try and figure out what had just happened. He didn’t have long though, as the first bell rang, to signal the end of lunch. “fuck fuck fuckit” Mikey grabbed his stuff together and ran inside the building.

Mikey made his way to the back of the class and sat in his usual seat. He was panting from the run and took a bottle of water out of the bag and was drinking it when Mr Wentz entered the room “Put that down Way, you have had your lunch break” Mikey gulped guiltily and out the bottle down. Mr Wentz took register and began the lesson, Mikey was able to concentrate a lot better than previously and he was pleased, he wanted to try and do well and show what he could do to Mr Wentz. He was just thinking about how much better he was concentrating when suddenly Mr Wentz appeared out of no where “Am I boring you Mr Way, is there somewhere else you would rather be?” Mikey flushed bright red, he know everyone in the class could see it as they span round to see what was happening “No, no....no Sssir” Mikey garbled, he could hear the tittering “Can you tell me what I just said?” And no Mikey couldn’t “No Sir” he whispered “See me after class” Mikey gulped “And you” said Mr Wentz, pointing at the child who laughed “If you continue to make that noise you shall be joining Mr Way and I and trust me you don’t want to be here for that” Mikey sucked in a breath and felt himself go hard, what could he have in mind?

The rest of the lesson was torturous, Mr Wentz went back to his usual genial, smiling self which relaxed Mikey, despite the almost constant hard on and he could once again participate in the lesson. When the bell rang to signify the end of day, the class quickly filed out, leaving Mikey and Mr Wentz alone in the room. Mr Wentz sat at his desk “Come here Michael” he said quietly. Mikey stood up and moved forward, realising he fell slightly, he readjusted himself quickly and walked to the desk. Mr Wentz raised an eyebrow but said nothing till Mikey stood in front of his desk, he nodded towards the open classroom door “My door is always open Michael” Mikey frowned, what? “You can come in any time you like, and you can leave too. I won’t ever stop you from leaving and I won’t ever stop you from coming to me” Mikey hoped he understood “I don’t want to leave, not now, not yet” He swallowed and his breath was jumpy. Mr Wentz shot him a winning smile “There’s a good boy” Mr Wentz stood up and swiftly closed the door “For privacy” he smiled “Have a seat Michael” Mikey sat in the chair, his damn knees, stuck together like glue, he reckoned he looked as awkward as hell. Mr Wentz smiled “Lets chat” Mikey nodded “As your teacher, and hopefully your friend I am responsible for your personal development as well as your academic. You understand that Michael?” Mikey nodded “Good, I will ask you some questions and you will answer me truthfully, that way I can see how I can help you best, is that clear?” Mr Wentz had a broad smile, Mikey smiled back, he cleared his throat “It’s clear Sir” “Good. Now who do you live with?” “Mum and dad and brother” “What do your parents do?” “Dad works in insurance and mom is at home, sometimes she does jobs for people like cleaning and stuff, like for neighbours” “Are you happy at home Michael?” “Yes Sir, very” “Good, ok. Slightly trickier stuff ok?” Mikey nodded “Are you a virgin Michael?” And Mikey felt his weight fall from his straight to his feet, his insides screwed up, holy shit what kind of question was that? His mouth went dry. “Well Michael?” “Nnno Sir” and Mikey looked at his feet “There is no need to be ashamed Mikey, not a good looking boy like you” “When was the last time you masturbated?” Mikey didn’t think he could get any more tense, fuck fuck, what the hell was he supposed to say? The truth? Lie? What? The silence seem to stretch on forever, In a way Mikey didn’t mind answering, but he was worried about what might come next as well. Mr Wentz moved his chair round so he was facing Mikey, he places his hand over Mikey’s. “It’s ok, it’s just you and me and I won’t tell anyone, but if you’re not walking out the door, I’d like to know something about you” Mikey thought this was logical “This morning” He said quietly “And when before that? I know you were ill though” Mikey shuffled in his seat, looking at their hands on his lap “Erm, twice yesterday” It wasn’t a lie, he had woken up with such a hard on this morning he had no choice but to get rid of it in the shower, and yesterday, well he had the time in the evening to think about Mr Wentz for as long as he liked. The teacher smiled to himself “What did you think about Michael?” he said gently “be honest” Mikey swallowed “I thought about you” Mr Wentz cupped Mikey face with his hands, and leant in and kissed his forehead “And I'm pleased you did” He gently tipped Mikey’s face up towards his “Have you been with boys before Michael?” Mikey nodded “have you been with girls?” Mikey nodded “You are a bit of a slut aren’t you?” Mikey screwed up his face “I I I wasn’t sure what I wanted, but now I know” “And what do you know you want now” Mikey wasn’t sure how to answer, there were a few possibilities, but whatever he said he knew he couldn’t be more honest than what he said next “You Sir, I want you”

Mr Wentz smiled broadly and nodded and leaned in and kissed Mikey firmly on the lips, Mikey responded, the best he could, he was trembling in his seat and he thought that his teacher should be able to hear his heart pounding wildly, he didn’t ever say if he did though. Mr Wentz pulled back “What did you do with your boyfriends Michael?” Mikey felt nervous again, he never knew he had suffered from nerves, until this moment anyway. “I’ll make it easier. Have you ever fucked a boy Michael? “No Sir” “Been fucked?” “No Sir” “Given a blowjob?” Mikey hesitated “So that’s a yes then. Many times?” “A few times” Mikey whispered “Received a blow job?” Mikey nodded “Jacked someone off?” Mikey nodded. Mr Wentz contemplated something then asked “Where they boys from this school?” Mikey shook his head ‘No’, the teacher made a noise and then smiled at Mikey sweetly. “Do you like chocolate Michael?” Mikey was startled, what a strange question “Yes Sir, who doesn’t” “Well I certainly do Michael, I love sweet things” he winked at Mikey as he rolled his chair away from Mikey and went to his desk and took out a tube of something Mikey didn’t recognise, he gulped down some air, he was definitely more than nervous. Mr Wentz rolled his chair back to face Mikey and picked up one of his hands. He slowly lifted Mikey’s hand to his lips and brushed them across, Mikey gasped at the sensation, he was touching his teacher’s lips! His lips that brushed his ear, Mikey’s breathing started to falter “Relax in to it Mikey, it’s ok” and Mikey tried, he just breathed while Mr Wentz slowly poked out his tongue and licked the very tip of each of Mikey’s fingers. Mikey whined and went hard in his pants, what was it about this man that had the power to do that, he shifted his position as best he could. Mr Wentz looked directly at Mikey’s crotch, “Like that Michael?” Mikey nodded “Talk to me” he whispered “I like it very much Sir thank you” Mr Wentz smiled “Good, cos I like it to” and with that he sucked a few of the very tip of the fingertips in to his mouth and Mikey honestly thought he was going to cum in his pants. After a minute of two the teacher stopped. He leant over his desk and picked up the tube and poured a small amount on the backs of his first two fingers. He turned to face Mikey and smiled at him, he put his left hand on Mikey’s cheek “Open your mouth” Mikey was panting, he was feeling dizzy with the excitement and the authoritarian tone of his teacher voice, Mikey opened his mouth “Bit wider” and Mikey did so, feeling a bit silly and a bit deviant. The teacher outlined Mikey’s lips with his fingers and slid the two fingers in “Suck” and Mikey did, he really did. The substance, Mikey discovered, was some sort of chocolate sauce, and it tasted divine. The teacher wrapped his hand round Mikey head, and help guide his head up and down “Good boy Michael” the teacher cooed. Mikey thought it felt great, sucking his teachers fingers, tasting faintly of sweet chocolate was amazing, he gulped them down greedily “Michael” Mikey opened his eyes and looked at the teacher, his cheeks, Mikey noticed were slightly flushed “Use your tongue and run it underneath my fingers applying some pressure if you can” Mikey nodded and concentrated on what we was doing, it felt so good to get instructions and Mr Wentz was mumbling encouragements to him. Me Wentz pulled his fingers out to the tip and then added another finger. it really stretched Mikey’s mouth but Mikey moaned in to it and the sound vibrated round the classroom. They continued like this for a short while when the teacher suddenly says “Open your eyes and look at me” Mikey did, his eyes were heavy and his pants were starting to get rather damp, but he focused on his teacher the best he could. Mr Wentz moved his hand slightly so he could brush Mikey’s cheek with his thumb, “You look so fucking beautiful Michael, so fucking hot” and with that he stood up from his chair and stood directly in front of Mikey. The whole movement forced Mikey’s head right back and he exposed his long neck. The teacher stroked Mikey’s neck with the tips of his fingers. Then moved his hand round to support Mikey’s arched neck. He increased the speed of his fingers and the flew in and out of Mikey’s mouth, making Mikey groan with the feeling, and his eyes started to flutter closed “No Michael, look straight at me” Mikey did he gazed straight in to his teachers beautiful eyes while he forced his hand in and out of his mouth. It wasn’t really rough, but Mikey’s lips became sore and his cheeks ached, his tongue keep stroking as hard as he could, his hands fell by his side and his body was compliant under his teaches touch. The sensation of having his mouth used was fucking amazing, even if it was only fingers. Mikey groaned, he needed to cum so badly

All of a sudden, though, everything stopped. Mr Wentz pulled his fingers out and Mikey felt a combination of spit and sauce trickle down his chin, he was panting fast. “That was the sexiest damn thing I have ever seen Michael. Your one pretty mother fucker you know” and with that Mr Wentz pushed downwards and kissed Mikey, deep and hard. His tongue explored the insides of Mikey’s mouth and it felt deviant and dirty but hot and wet and Mikey whined in to his teachers mouth. The teacher pulled away and cradled Mikey’s head for a moment and kissed his forehead and tenderly brushed his hair away from his face.

He gently pushed Mikey’s head so it was straight up again and Mikey felt his head spin slightly “You ok?” the teacher asked, Mikey nodded and rubbed the back of his neck, wondering what might come next. “Get me your homework Michael” Mikey started, what? Mr Wentz looked at him “The homework you owe me?” and yes Mikey remembered, he stood up and walked back to his seat. He walked somewhat awkwardly and had to readjust himself while he looked through his things, he though he heard a laugh, but Mr Wentz face was clam when he looked at it. Mikey pulled out the papers and took it to the front desk. “Thank you Michael” And Mr Wentz smiled. Mikey began to wonder what might happen next. “Our next lesson is Monday? Correct?” Mikey nodded “it’s only 2 days away really” Mr Wentz gave Mikey a wry smile “No masturbating till our next lesson. You don’t touch yourself unless you pee or you’re in the shower” Me Wentz leaned forward “No coming at all” Mikey gulped, 2 days wasn’t all that long in real terms but he was on the verge of coming in his pants now, how was he going to last over the weekend? He made a pained sound. The teacher smiled “I know you can do this. Oh and this” Mr Wentz waved Mikey’s homework around “I hope for your sake its good or otherwise I’ll extend your waiting till Tuesday” Mikey swallowed hard. Mr Wentz smiled fondly at him , moved forward and kissed him passionately, in a way that took Mikey’s breath away “You can do it for me, cant you Michael?” he whispered seductively in Mikey’s ear, Mikey nodded “And if you lie, I will know” and he kissed his cheek “Go home Mikey, have a great weekend” Mikey nodded collected his things and left. His heart was pounding wildly in his chest, as he left the classroom, he trotted down the corridors of the school, but the second he got outside Mikey sprinted home, he didn’t know why, he just had to get rid of that adrenalin
Mikey refused dinner that night, his mouth was sore and his cheeks hurt, it didn’t upset him in anyway, but he wanted to keep the feeling for as long as possible, so he could remember where Mr Wentz had been, when he checked in the mirror, his lips were red and slightly swollen and sensitive when he touched them. Mikey’s whole weekend was filled with thought of Mr Wentz, it made him a bit jittery and he realised his parents were becoming concerned so he attempted to behave as normally as possible, he wasn’t sure it was working.
Monday couldn’t come soon enough, after the dreaded maths and a science lesson Mikey geared himself up for English. He got there early and yeah Mr Wentz didn’t disappoint, he was wearing some black pants and a chequered shirt that made Mikey guffaw to himself under his breath. The lesson past quickly enough, it was almost the end when Mr Wentz announced homework, everyone groaned. “Now, now guys that’s not the attitude. Now there are 30 of you in the class and 26 letters of the alphabet. So this works kind of well, each one of you will be given a word and you have to write something, about a paragraph or two maybe longer, about that word. Doesn’t have to be relevant to you, and we will read them out in class on Friday. OK...so..” Mr Way made his way round the class. Mikey could see Mr Wentz making his way towards his desk “Simon you have b, boisterous, Megan you have c, cacophony” Mr Wentz stood in front of Mikey’s desk, “Michael you therefore have d, desire” and he smiled slyly at him Mikey felt himself flush bright red, I bet he did that on purpose, the fucker, he thought “Now class this is descriptive writing, try and be ‘descriptive’, thank you” and the class filed out. Mr Wentz sat at his desk, he leaned back in his chair and look at Mikey across the classroom “Not leaving with the others Michael?” Mikey shook his head “Ok then” Silence fell on the room and for the first time Mikey felt uncomfortable “Are you going to sit there all night?” the teacher asked Mikey stood up and walked towards him, he could see Mr Wentz dragging his eyes all over Mikey and focussing on his crotch where Mikey was already half hard, Mikey made his way towards the desk and then had a small idea and changed his direction to the door, and Mikey closed the classroom door gently.
Mr Wentz smiled. “How are you today Michael” “Fine thank you” and Mikey made his way towards the desk “How was your weekend?” and Mikey suddenly realised he was nervous “It was long and difficult” “were you able to do what I told you?” “Yes” “Do you absolutely promise me Michael?” “Yes I promise you Sir” “Then why so nervous?” Mikey swallowed “I'm afraid that if you don’t like my homework you will make me wait another day” “Wait another day for what?” and Mr Wentz smiled, that fucker, the loved making Mikey feel uncomfortable “To erm, you know” “Use words Michael, they are only words, don’t be afraid of them” Mikey closed his eyes and breathed “Another day to masturbate. Sir” he added “That wasn’t so hard was it Mikey?” Mikey shook his head “Never be afraid to express yourself. And let me tell you Michael you express yourself very well, your homework was exemplary” Mr Wentz threw the paper on the desk and on the top right hand corner he had written ‘A+’ Mikey gasped, “I’ve never gotten one of those before!” “I know Michael, but it is very well deserved indeed. And there is something else that you deserve as well” And he leaned in and kissed Mikey, Mikey whined in to his throat “I'm sure no one will come in” Said Mr Wentz, pulling back, but let’s get somewhere more private to be on the safe side” he took Mikey’s hand and lead him in to the cupboard on the side of the room. It was a pretty roomy cupboard, seeing as all it stored was school shit, it had a small table on one side and Mikey spied a small bag and wondered what it contained. “Turn around” Mikey did as he was told Mr Wentz moved in he kissed Mikey roughly and ran his hands down Mikey’s body, making him moan in to his mouth, he untucked Mikey’s shirt and ran his hands underneath, his flesh has hot to the touch and slightly damp “You excited Michael?” the teacher asked in between the kisses “Humm yes” the older man started back and whipped Mikey around quickly and very brutally slapped his ass, making Mikey yelp “When you are with me you address me correctly. We shall start again, are you excited Michael?” “Yyyyeah yes Sir” Mikey’s breathing was rapid and uncontrolled he was excited, very excited but the teacher had shocked him. Mr Wentz brought Mikey in to a hug “Was it a shock Mikey, I'm sorry” Mikey swallowed “Yeah you surprised me Sir, but it’s ok I liked it” Mr Wentz smiled “I will remember that” he said in to Mikey’s neck and started to suck gently on the flesh there, the teacher run his hands back up Mikey’s body and tweaked at his nipples, Mikey tipped his head back and just moaned and felt. It was amazing. Mr Wentz run his hands down to Mikey crotch and squeezed his hard cock he found under his school trousers. Mikey groaned, he so badly needed that release, Mr Wentz stood back. “Undo your pants and slip them and your underpants down past your thighs, I want to see you” Mikey breathed heavily, but did as he was told. He felt slightly ridiculous, but very nervous, he squeezed his eyes shut and he shimmied his pants down “Its fine Michael really, open your eyes” Mikey took a few deep breathes and slowly opened his eyes. Mr Wentz was standing a few feet away, smiling wildly at the half naked boy “You are beautiful Michael and I want to watch you, touch yourself like you do at home, like when you think of me” Mikey trembled, he had never done that before, not ever “It’s just you and me Michael, no one else, you can do this Michael” Mr Wentz was whispering gently. Mikey’s hands shook slightly as he spat on his hand, and took his cock in his hand, he stilled and looked at Mr Wentz through his hair that had flopped forward “Come along Michael” His voice was firm and Mikey nodded and rubbed his head with the wettened hand. He started to stroke himself, he was more than hard, rock hard and desperate, he soon built up a steady rhythm, his eyes fluttered shut and began to moan as he could feel his balls tightening and that familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach “Good boy Michael” Mr Wentz cooed, “Nearly there” Mikey’s eyes opened slowly and Mr Wentz approached him, he put his hands on Mikey’s naked hips, and moved in close “Come on Michael come for me, I want to see you” Mr Wentz pulled up Mikey’s school shirt, And Mikey come, he come in spades, so heavy and hard it made his legs ache, he groaned and whined and his legs buckled slightly and Mr Wentz held him firmly. When he was done Mikey head hung and he panted, looking at the floor. “You needed that didn’t you Michael?” “Yes Sir” Mikey breathed. Mikey straightened himself up, he had come dripping from his hand and on his belly, he looked around for something to wipe his hand with and noticed Mr Wentz was shaking his head “You clean it off” “What?” “You. Clean. It. Off, and remember your manners” “Yes Sir, sorry but..” Mikey never did finished that sentence, Mr Wentz raised Mikey’s come covered hand to his own face and licked a small amount off Mikey’s fingers. He raised his eyebrows at Mikey and presented him with the hand “Clean Michael” Mikey swallowed and hesitated, he had never done that, and yuck, he wasn’t sure he wanted to but the teacher was looking at him intently, so Mikey closed his eyes and sucked on his finger. It wasn’t too bad, I mean it wasn’t great, but it tasted similar to the other jizz he had from other boys, and anyway, while he did it he could hear Mr Wentz hum to himself, Mikey opened his eyes slightly and saw his teacher looking at him intently, with the biggest smile on his face, he smiled at Mikey “Fucking gorgeous boy” and kissed Mikey roughly but passionately, Mikey could feel his teacher trying to taste his sticky come in his mouth, it made his head spin and he didn’t want it to stop. Ever.

But he did stop, Mr Wentz dropped to his knees and licked the remaining come from Mikey’s belly, stood and pulled Mikey’s pants up and helped him dress himself again. “I can’t wait until tomorrow” Mikey said breathlessly, the teacher smiled at him “Me too Michael, me too”
Mikey skipped and jumped home that night, he was tired but exhilarated. He was joyful when he got home and his mind was filled with the tongue of his teacher, searching his mouth, his belly full of butterflies. He couldn’t eat his dinner, which led to a pointless argument with his mom and the ‘promises’ he kept, but Mikey was too excited to eat and all he wanted to do was to play his guitar and do his homework and think of Mr Wentz

The next day came quickly enough and Mikey got to class early and watch the pupils file in after the first bell. But Mr Wentz didn’t come, he was always chirpy, always on time. The second bell rang off and yet he still didn’t come and Mikey started to panic, what if he didn’t work at the school anymore? He didn’t know how to reach him, what if something had happened, what if he hated Mikey and didn’t want to do the class anymore? Had he done something wrong? Should he go to the office? Mikey was started to panic, and not the panic he felt when Mr Wentz put him on the spot, it was a horrid kinda panic that made his chest burn. He started to fidget, and just as Mikey had decided to leave and find out what had happened Mr Wentz entered the room. Mikey was pleased, but the teacher looked downcast, he was frowning and it looked like to Mikey like he had had some bad news. Mr Wentz took the register and started the lesson. He didn’t usually make a great deal of eye contact with Mikey during the lessons, but there was always some, but today there was nothing. It made Mikey’s heart hurt, he didn’t want him anymore, but that was ridiculous and Mikey tried to engage in the lesson and attract the attention of the teacher as best he could, but something was definitely off.

At the end of the lesson the class filed out and Mikey followed them, Mr Wentz was starting out of the window and Mikey walked slowly by, hoping he would talk to him in some way, but he didn’t. He got to the door and was just about to leave when Mr Wentz spoke “I need to talk to you Michael” Mikey stilled at the door, it didn’t sound good. He went to close the door but Mr Wentz spoke up “leave it open” Mikey felt sad, so sad, because he knew this wasn’t going to end well. The guy he thinks he loves was gonna end it with him, he just knew it “Have a seat at my desk” and Mikey did, Mr Wentz strolled over at sat opposite Mikey and gave him a warm smile “Tell me about last summer Michael” Mikey panicked, he felt his face flush “How do you....” “I want you to talk to me” Mikey huffed, how did he find out? Did it actually matter? Mikey looked at his teacher and shrugged, but the teacher responded by putting his hands behind his head and getting comfy in his chair, this obviously wasn’t over.
Mikey swallowed “Noth...nothing happened” said Mikey trying to keep his voice even. The teacher just looked at him intently, but kindly and smiled gently “Do you want me to tell you what I know?” Mikey bowed his head “If you don’t want me anymore just say, I don’t want to talk about this, is wasn’t even a big thing, everyone makes it a big thing” “If it’s not a big thing the please tell me, I said to you once before I want to know everything about you. That includes this” Mikey shuffled and looked at his feet “If you can’t handle this” Mr Wentz waved his hand between the pair of them “Then we shall stop” Mikey whipped his head up “I can handle it” “Do you know why I was late to class Michael?” Mikey shook his head “I had a call from a parent, worried about their child. Do you know whom that child might be?” Mikey though and shook his head, Mr Wentz laughed “Silly boy it was you, your mom called me” Mikey’s jaw dropped, of course she did, that’s how Mr Wentz knew. “She had no right” “She had every right Michael, because regardless of anything I may do I am still your teacher and people still talk to me about the students, and that includes the parents” Mikey was shaking, he was angry, his lip trembled “I can’t believe my mom called you!” “She is worried about you Michael, she says you haven’t been eating” Mikey’s lip trembled. Mr Wentz stood up, “If people find out Michael, about what we do, I will lose my job, not maybe, not perhaps, but for sure. I will lose my job, and I will never work again, I am taking a huge risk for you, because I want you, but if you can’t be honest with me, if we can’t talk, then I can’t do this. I can’t take a chance that you can’t handle us and will tell someone, or that you will make yourself ill” “I won’t make myself ill, I didn’t before” Mikey said quietly. Mr Wentz sat down. Mikey sighed “It was fine really. Honestly I was. I was feeling sad, that’s all. I wasn’t feeling all that happy. I dunno, the world seemed small and I acted silly and it was over quick” the teacher said nothing, he sat and waited, so Mikey told him the story. He told him the story of how he never was able to sleep very well, that going outside started to make him nervous, how he lost his appetite. He stopped eating, and he didn’t eat again until they made him at the hospital. They never found the cause of it, his mom always said the was ‘delicate’ and ‘sensitive’ and the doctors said that maybe it was a predisposition, they gave him drugs, that yeah made him feel better, and he still took some, but hardly any really, and he had to see a councillor, he still went, but only once every few months, ‘to be on the safe side’, Mikey said he hated going, it was a waste of time, he didn’t feel bad anymore. In fact since he had met his new teacher, he never felt happier, and had started taking less of the tablets . Mr Wentz was silent. “Please say something Sir” Mikey asked nervously “Do you know what I think Michael?” “No Sir” “I think you are very brave” Mikey was confused “I..I don’t understand” “Well you told me the truth, you didn’t have to. It was hard for you and I could see that. You take responsibility for you own medication, you know your own mind. I am proud of you” Mikey felt like a million dollars and smiled wildly at the teacher “Thank you Sir” “You must always tell me the truth Michael, you lie and I will know “Absolutely Sir I promise” “Why have you stopped eating now?” “I haven’t, I promise, when I see you I feel excited and I don’t want to, it’s the truth, Sir, please” the teacher nodded, he lent back and got something from the draw on his desk, and threw a diary at the boy. “Every day you will write in here what you eat. And I will check it when I please it will be accurate, down to the mouthful, if I see gaps, if I see a problem, then I will help you work through it yes?” Mikey nodded, his chest was fluttering, he loved this man so much, he really cared about him, Mikey was sure “Go and close the door Michael” Mikey stood, “Ssssir?” “Yes Michael?” “Do you care about me?” Mr Wentz smiled a huge smile, all warm and his eyes went soft “Of course I do you silly boy” Mikey felt his chest prickle, he went and closed the door

Mr Wentz grabbed hold of Mikey by his tie and dragged him, willingly, in to the store room and pushed him up against the shelves, he kissed him roughly, wildly and ran his hands over Mikey’s compliant body, he moaned in to his teachers kisses and felt himself go hard, quickly. They kissed and kissed and touched and held each other, Mikey could feel the spit running down his chin, he heard the sound of a zipper being undone and wondered if it was his. Mr Wentz pulled away from the kiss, they stood their looking at each other for a brief moment and it had to have been the most intense moment in each of their lives. Mr Wentz swallowed “knees” it was an order, Mikey dropped to his knees and could see it was his teachers zip undone, he breathed heavily. “Remember what I got you to do with your hand Michael?” Mikey nodded “Open your mouth” The teacher whispered, and Mikey did. Mr Wentz put his fisted hand in his pants and run the thumb from the other hand across Mikey’s lips, “Wider” Mikey stretched his mouth as much as he could, and watched and Mr Wentz got out his cock. Mikey whined in his throat at the sight. Mr Wentz was big, and thick and he was fucking gorgeous “It will be ok Mikey, I know, I do know, and I will help you” Mikey nodded, he felt like such a slut, on his knees with his mouth open, in front of his teacher, and he loved it, he loved every single second of it. Mr Wentz slid his cock in Mikey’s mouth and Mikey took him in, inch at a time. Mr Wentz put a hand on the back of Mikey’s head and neck and helped guide him on. Mikey closed his eyes and moaned, it was amazing, this was amazing, it felt amazing “Michael” Mikey’s eyes flipped open “Keep looking up at me, never take your eyes off from me, even if I turn away, you keep looking up the whole time. Understand?”Mikey nodded as best he could and Mr Wentz, gazed in to Mikey’s face as he started he gently thrust in and out “tongue Mikey” And Mikey remember what he had to do and he tried his best. It was obviously working in some way because the teacher moaned as he fucked Mikey’s mouth “hummm good boy” Mr Wentz let out a laugh “Well, if you don’t eat anything else one day, you can always eat my cock” and he laughed again and Mikey smiled at the joke. He put his hands on his teachers legs to steady himself as the man increased his pace, he was whispering and mumbling to himself, and Mikey couldn’t really hear, he just knelt there, used his mouth as best as he could and just gazed up at this amazing man. “Your doing really well Michael”, he looked down at Mikey and touched his cheek “So fucking perfect for me, you fucking beautiful, did you know you were beautiful Michael? Fuck you lips were made to be kissed, perfect, you, your fucking gorgeous, beautiful on your knees for me, just like a good boy should, yeah, so good for me Michael, I'm so pleased with you. Your gonna be mine forever Michael, I'm gonna teach you how to please me and I will always look after you, yeah yeah, your mine baby” Mikey’s heart swelled, he had to double his efforts to keep doing what he was doing. The teachers breathing started to falter slightly and he reached down and grabbed Mikey’s hand and brought it up to his cock. He wrapped Mikey’s fingers around the base of his cock, the part not covered by Mikey mouth, and he guided Mikey’s hand up and down in time with his mouth. Mikey kept his eyes firmly on his teacher, and Mr Wentz looked down at Mikey, he smiled through his panting, “Swallow” Mikey made a noise and the teacher come, hot and hard, down the back of Mikey’s throat, Mikey gulped him down, it certainly tasted better than his own and it meant that this amazing man was getting off with Mikey’s help, and that really pleased him. It really did.

Mr Wentz leant against the wall and took his cock from Mikey’s mouth, he was spent but he felt warm and he was so pleased with Mikey. He stroked the younger boys face, while he still knelt on the floor. Mikey’s heart was pounding, he never wanted this to end, ever. He was still looking up at the teacher, he when he looked down and saw Mikey looking at him intently “Did you mean what you said Sir?” “Humm?” Mikey swallowed “That you would always look after me, that I will be your forever” “Have I ever said anything to you so far that you have not believed, that I have not followed through, that made you think I didn’t care?” Mikey thought for a second “No Sir” “then don’t start being nervous about it now, just trust me” Mikey nodded, more to himself “Sir, please may I get up?” The teacher looked at him questioningly, “Do you like being on your knees Michael?” “yes Sir, I do actually” Mr Wentz nodded “And are you beginning to realise that is where you belong?” Mikey thought about it, and yeah maybe he did, he liked it here, with this man looking down on him, looking after him, it was amazing “Ye Sir, I am beginning to realise that” “Shall I tell you something else you haven’t realised as well Michael?” “Yes Sir” the teacher bent down over his pupil “You are the only person in the class to call me Sir” and Mikey started, he hadn’t even realised that. The teacher took the boy by the arm and helped him up. They clean themselves down and got straitened up. “No class tomorrow huh?” “No Sir” Mikey said glumly “Don’t worry Michael, absence makes the heart grow fonder, I shall see you Thursday. But I won’t be able to stay behind on Thursday, not this time. It is my sisters birthday and were going out for some crappy meal, I don’t know” he wrapped a hand around Mikey neck “I would rather be with my baby boy though” and he smiled “No coming until we meet again. You know the rules” and Mikey nodded, yeah he really did know the rules.
Wednesday came and went and Mikey filled in this food diary as requested, and he did so, for Thursday morning as well. When it was time for the class, Mikey decided to put the diary on the edge of the desk. The teacher took the register and carried on the class as normal. He made his way through the class and stopped at Mikey’s desk, while the others worked, he sat on the edge of the desk and scanned the diary and wrote something in it. He put the diary back and carried on the lesson. When the bell had rung Mikey filed out of the room with the other student, he managed a look at his teacher, who nodded and gave him a big smile. As Mikey walked home he opened the diary, his fingers trembled slightly as he opened it, trying to see what the teacher had written. He found the note on today’s page “You need to eat more carbs. Tell your mother your mother you will be later tomorrow” Mikey heart pounded, he wondered what he had in mind.

Mikey was excited as he entered the classroom for the final lesson of the week. His heart was pounding in his ears. Mr Wentz come in and looked more than chirpy, he walked in with a massive grin on his face. He took register and spoke about the assignments. They went through the class quickly, with each student talking about their given word. It was soon Mikey’s turn, Mikey stood at his desk “Remind the class Michael what word you had?” “Desire Sir” The teacher gave him a wide, sly smile “Go for it Michael” Mikey cleared his throat and began to speak:
“Desire. Desire is the thing you feel when no one is touching you. It wakes you in the morning, excited for the day. It lulls you to sleep at night knowing you will meet again. Desire takes your appetite and fills your soul. It pounds in your heart and ears, it fills your day and empties your mind. Desire drives you towards it and flings you away from somewhere else. Desire is not a want, it is a need”

Mikey swallowed, the class was silent, Mr Wentz eyes were slightly glazed, he smiled at Mikey “Very well done Michael. I enjoyed that very much” Mikey breathed out, he just stood there, Mr Wentz nodded at him to sit down, Mikey started, he was waiting for permission to sit, fuck what the class thought.

When the class had ended, Mikey waited at his desk for the rest of the class to leave, then closed the door. Mr Wentz was silent. He stood from his desk, and walked over to the cupboard and opened the door and pointed for Mikey to go in. Mikey did, and the second after he did the teacher closed the door, span Mikey round and pushed him to the floor. He roughly kissed Mikey, choking him with his tongue, grabbing fistfuls of his hair and angling Mikey’s mouth towards his, he grabbed and Mikey’s shirt, pulling it up and he ran a hand over Mikey’s stomach and up his side. Mikey whined and breathed hard, he could feel his cock starting to get hard, and uncomfortable in his pants. The teacher lent in to Mikey, he was getting hard to, and he rubbed his crotch against Mikey’s making the boy moan in to his throat. The teacher pulled back, his face was flushed, but not as flushed as Mikey’s, who face was red, as was his lips, spit ran down his chin, making Mikey feel dirty, but in a good way.

The teacher leaned back. “Unbutton your shirt” Mikey did, he was in a trace like state looking at his teachers beautiful face, that broad smile, and this shining eyes. He lazily undid his buttons, exposing the pale, white flesh hidden underneath. The teacher placed a hand on Mikey’s belly and slowly ran his hand up Mikey’s body, lingering at his chest to gently rub his nipples. Mikey sighed in to his touch. Mr Wentz, rocked back on to his heels. He removed his tie and slowly began to unbutton his shirt, Mikey watched every single movement, and gasped as the teacher opened his shirt, to reveal and circular tattoo, hanging low round his neck, on his pecs, it looked like twisted thorns, and it was beautiful. Mikey sat up and traced a finger over the ink, mouth slightly open. He lent in and kissed where the ink lay, he kissed all the way along, up to one shoulder and back round to the other. It started off with little petting kisses, then moved to heavily open mouth wet kisses, trying to suck the very skin from his bones. Mr Wentz, pulled back Mikey’s head gently and kissed him, he rubbed Mikey’s cheeks with his thumbs “I'm gonna be so gentle with you” Mikey frowned, what? “But if you need to stop, or want to stop or if you need to change anything, you need to tell me that very second. Ok?” Mikey thought for a second and decided that he still didn’t understand but nodded anyway “You’re such a good boy” and Mr Wentz kissed him again. He moved away from Mikey and stood up, helping the young man to his feet. He kissed Mikey, and pushed him gently towards the table, guiding him by the hips. When Mikey’s backside hit the table they stopped, and Mr Wentz moved his hands and Mikey could feel him unbuckling his belt, Mikey breathed heavily and watched as his teachers hands deftly undid the zip and slid his pants down past his thighs and his knees and to the floor, and now, Mikey understood.

Mikey felt slightly exposed, seeing as he was the only naked one in the room, his knees turned in together as he felt slightly obvious, Mr Wentz, look Mikey in the face, “I love that about you” and drew Mikey in to a warm hug, and Mikey could feel the teachers hot breath on his shoulder, and it felt so good, and relaxed him so much “Are you ready Michael?” “Yes Sir” Mikey whispered. Mr Wentz turned the boy slowly round and pushed his back so he was bent over the table, Mikey breathed heavily. He felt the teacher separate his legs more, and there was a noise and he felt hand parting his ass cheeks, and then a sensation. Mikey could made a noise he didn’t recognise, as it was a sensation he didn’t recognise. It was Mr Wentz tongue, licking directly at his asshole. Mikey moved his arm under his chin and rested his face on it and fuck, it was amazing. There were zipping sensations running down Mikey’s legs to his feet and it made his toes curl. He was sucking, yeah, he was actually sucking at his hole and fuck Mikey was pleased he had a shower this morning. He whined in to his arm and involuntarily tried to move his legs together at the feeling, but the teacher was strong and he forced Mikey’s legs further apart. After what seemed like forever, the teacher ceased his sucking, Mikey was panting by now, he was hard and leaking over his belly. He couldn’t see what the teacher was doing but he could feel. He felt his hands run up the insides of his thigh, gripping firmly, making Mikey shudder, and then he felt a finger traced around his wetted hole, and he felt himself quiver with the sensation. He panted in to his arm, and closed his eyes and the teacher pushed a finger inside of him, Mikey could feel the resistance “Try and relax, and I will make you feel amazing” and Mikey choked out an ‘Ok’ in to his arm, and just tried to breathe and enjoy what was happening. The teacher pushed his digit and and then fuck, fuck fuck, Mikey didn’t know what he was doing but it made his balls tingle and his shivered with the feeling. The teachers placed his other hand on an exposed cheek and pushed Mikey open wide, Mikey panted in to his arm, he was having difficulty catching his breath, he felt hot, sweaty, he felt like he wanted more, much more. Mikey could feel himself starting to rock his hips back and forth. Trying to feel, more, just more. “Such a good boy” the teacher said sweetly. And he pressed in another digit, Mikey moaned in to the table and arched his back. He could feel the teacher fucking his ass gently, rhythmically, it felt good, he wanted more. “More please” he whispered “What did you say Michael?” Mikey cleared his throat, “More please” he was nervous, he wasn’t sure if he was supposed to ask. But the teacher said nothing but grabbed Mikey ass with his hand and pushed in a third finger. Mikey felt the teachers fingers inside him, pushing in and fluting, stretching him, getting him ready.
Mr Wentz continues to work Mikey’s ass, while he took his hands from Mikey’s ass and rummaged in the bag on the table. Mikey was starting to really moan and had started to push back more and more on the teachers want, his want driving him crazy, he cock was desperate to be touched, for some sort of release. But Mikey knew better than to do that himself, he knew already that he would have to wait until his teacher was ready. Mr Wentz carried on working Mikey ass for what seemed like the longest time, Mikey eyes stared to roll back in his head, he drooled slightly and grunted and moaned through everything he felt. Then the teacher stopped he kept his fingers inside Mikey, but he stilled himself. He rubbed Mikey’s back “You ready Mikey?” “Yes Sir” Mikey whispered “Remember what I said, you stop me if you need to, just say” “yes Sir” The teacher pulled his fingers out from Mikey’s ass, and Mikey realised he felt strangely empty without them. He heard Mr Wentz undo his zip, Mikey suddenly felt slightly nervous, this was really happening. He heard a cap pop and the teacher sigh a ‘yeah’ under his breath. Mikey felt something wet, really wet, but warm round his ass, and the teacher pushed his digit back in. Mikey guessed what he could feel was lube, it was smooth and warm. The digit was removed and Mikey stilled himself, then he felt it, he felt it. He felt Mr Wentz cock against his hole “Keep breathing Michael” and with that he pushed in and Mikey groaned loudly as he felt the head enter him. Mikey clenched his fists in to a ball, and breathed as Mr Wentz pushed his way in. Mikey could feel his muscles being stretched, and the burn, it burned so bad, but it really was the best burn ever. Mikey threw back his head and breathed, hot raw gaspy breaths, he grabbed on to the table and arched his back, “Good boy Michael” Mr Wentz was breathless as well, Mikey could hear it in his voice and with that he stopped, but Mikey was full. So full he felt he could choke even. It was the best thing he had ever experienced, he hurt, but only because it was so good and his thighs were aflame and his legs trembled. “I'm gonna start moving Mikey, just kept with me” Mikey couldn’t speak, he nodded and made a small noise in his throat. The teacher withdrew slightly and slid back in, he did this a few times, then increased the speed the depth of his penetration, making longer and harder strokes. Mikey grunted, it was all he couldn’t do, he loved the way this felt, it was so intimate, they were so close, he could have cried. He was so happy. The teacher continue to fuck his pupil and gripped at Mikey’s hips, after a while he started to ramble something about ‘beautiful boy’ and ‘amazing’ and incredible’ and ‘so good for me’, Mikey was listening, but he couldn’t really hear. After a while the teachers breathing faltered, Mikey could hear the strain start in his voice, he started to pound harder in to Mikey and Mikey whined, it was almost too much for him to take, tears formed in his eyes, he didn’t want anything to stop, but he wasn’t sure if he could carry on, he twisted his body slightly, trying to accommodate how it all felt. But it was like the teacher knew “I know Mikey, I know, I'm close, it’s ok baby boy I'm there, I'm nearly there” and Mr Wentz lent forward and kissed Mikey’s back, he pulled Mikey’s hand off from the table and interlaced their fingers, and seconds after he did he come, he come deep inside Mikey, and he groaned and whined in to Mikey’s back. When he was spent he kissed Mikey, he kissed Mikey’s back, and withdrew his cock gently and very slowly from Mikey’s backside. Mikey sighed at the released, but realised that actually, he wanted to do that again, not now but soon. The teacher kissed his way down Mikey’s back, over his ass and round his thighs. Mikey gasped with the pleasure as he felt a hot wet mouth cover his cock, Mr Wentz fondled Mikey’s balls and sucked him hard, he came quickly, but neither were surprised. The teacher leant up and pulled Mikey down on to the floor, next to him, and they lay there silently for some time, with the teacher holding the boy close in his arms.
But it couldn’t last like that forever, eventually the teacher got them both up and he helped Mikey to his feet and helped him get dressed, Mikey was a bit unsteady on his feet, but Mr Wentz wasn’t surprised. He wrapped his arm around him and led him out of the little storeroom. He helped Mikey back to his desk and Mikey picked up his bag and tipped the contents on the floor, as the strap had become all caught up. They laughed and started to pick up the belongings, the teacher had the diary in his hand, he giggled “Now you know why I wanted you to let your mum know that you would be late”, and Mikey grinned, when suddenly the door opened and a cleaner walked in, both men jumped at the surprise. And laughed, “Come on Michael, let’s go, I’ll drive you home”

The teacher dropped him off close by his house and gave Mikey a small lecture on making sure he did his work and not too be too distracted with what was going on, oh and to eat and oh that he may feel sore, and he carried on for another few minutes and Mikey just sat and listened. The teacher captured him in a kiss, told him to make sure his parents knew he would be late again on Monday, and watched as Mikey, slightly limped, to his door, Mikey put the key in, turned his head, and smiled at the teacher sitting in the dark in the car, and he went inside.

Mikey was in an excellent mood all weekend, they days flew by and his mom was so happy with the change in her normally sullen boy. On Saturday evening Mikey realised that he didn’t have the diary and he panicked slightly, but then he thought that Mr Wentz may have it as they were interrupted on Friday, he felt disappointed but he shrugged and wrote down all of his food on a piece on paper on his desk, he wrote ‘Eat more carbs’ on the top and circled it.

Monday afternoon came quickly. He sat expectantly at his desk in corner, waiting for his English lesson to start. He looked impatiently at the door when suddenly it opened and Mikey felt his whole world split in to two, Miss Knightly, his original teacher came limping in on crutches “Class I am back, I was worried about what was happening with you so I have returned as soon as I could” Mikey yelped “No!” and every single person in the class turned to him, including the teacher, “Problem Mikey?” Mikey was shaking and his lip trembled, and yeah there was a problem. He gathered up his things and rushed out of the class and ran to the office, he knew the sectary there, she was always pretty nice “What wrong Mikey, you look awful hunny?” “Where is he? Where is he?” “Who?” “Mr Wentz?” “Oh Mikey, he has gone Miss Knightly is back now” “But where has he gone” “Mikey I don’t know, when Miss Knightly said she would be coming back the agency would have called him at the weekend and maybe got him a job elsewhere, we don’t need him here anymore” “But but I need him!” and Mikey burst in to tears. The sectary got up and put her arm around Mikey, she had seen this before, a student crush, and this Mikey was always such a queer little thing.

Mikey eventually left the office and went and sat and wet in his quiet spot for the rest of the afternoon, no one found him, not even Mr Wentz, so maybe he was not looking, Mikey thought, which made him cry even more. By the time Mikey got home he looked awful, his face was white and his eyes red. He went straight to bed and refused to eat or leave his room. He sat and cried. Mr Wentz had lied to him, he wasn’t going to be there forever, he obviously didn’t mean that much to him, after everything they did together, Mikey was broken, it felt like his heart had been ripped from his chest. He didn’t sleep at all that night, his mother fussed around him and tried to comfort him, but it didn’t work, eventually they left him to his misery and Mikey say in the dark and wept.

The next day Mikey didn’t go to school, his mother brought him up coffee and Mikey let it go cold. He sat in his bed, looking out of the window with an intolerably sad look on his face, ‘fuck my life’ he thought. His mom came in a few times and tried to get him to eat, Mikey laid in his bed and refused to talk, he couldn’t, what could he possibly say? His mom rubbed his back, but that just made him cry more because it reminded him of Mr Wentz, and she asked him if ‘it was a girl at school?’ to which Mikey replied ‘kinda’ and she was satisfied with that.

That evening Mikey found he couldn’t cry anymore, he throat was raw, he felt dizzy and thirsty, so he went downstairs and made himself a coffee and a waffle. His mom was so happy to see him up, she fussed and ruffled his hair. As he went up the stairs he noticed a long, thin brown envelope sitting on desk in the hallway, it had ‘Michael Way’ written on it “Mom what’s this?” “I don’t know sweetie, I don’t know when it come, I found it on the mat earlier but you were sleeping” “Ok” and Mikey picked it up and took it upstairs with him. Mikey put down his coffee and his dinner and sat on the end of the bed, he examined the envelope and was at a loss to what it could be, probably fucking homework. He opened the end and let the contents slide in to his hand, Mikey stood up, shocked looking at the contents. It was the diary, the, diary. His food diary, the food diary Mr Wentz gave him. He touched it and stroked the leather cover and turned it in his hands, it was the diary. Mikey opened the pages, he flicked through rapidly, and there it was his scrawly handwriting, and Mr Wentz impeccable handwriting, telling him he was staying late, Mikey sniffed at the page, he didn’t know why, he thought, well he didn’t know what to think. He held it in his hand, where did it come from? Mikey didn’t write his name in it, not that he thought. He found the details page in the front and Mikey eyes widened as he recognised the teachers handwriting, in it was written: “This diary belongs to Michael Way. Michael Way belongs to Peter Wentz. If Mikey is found please call.......” and there was a cell number. Mikey rushed to his bed and fumbled for his cell, he dialled the number written on the inside of the diary and waited. The phone rang and rang and rang. Mikey’s heart was pounding, he felt sick with anticipation ‘please, please, please’ Then someone picked up, Mikey help his breath, while he heard his teachers voice at the other end of the line “Mikey?” And Mikey smiled, and he hasn’t stopped smiling since.
Sign up to rate and review this story