Categories > Original > Erotica

Dueces (ONE SHOT)

by SarahSeraphic

Jessaylnn is home alone when her two best guy friends Riktov and Nikolai show up. The two she is in love with. It was more than a dream come true when they both feel the same, and they both decide ...

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Published: 2013-05-28 - Updated: 2013-05-30 - 2567 words - Complete

?Blocked
I inhale a steady stream of smoke, holding it in my lungs until it burned before exhaling slowly. Already I could feel the setting in of the little sensation you get as if your head just floated on up into the clouds. I leaned back against the back board of the bed, waiting. My best friends, Nikolai and Riktov are coming over soon. It is going to be fun, just packing a few bowls, drinking a little liquor, and then who knows what after that. Maybe things will get a bit crazy… Who knows?
I look across the room in the mirror. Even from here I could tell my bright baby blues were blood shot. My hair was dark auburn, and wavy, bangs cut right past my eyebrows, then the rest just long enough to drape over my chest. I stood at about five-three, my skin pale, completely free from freckles. I currently wore a black tee with a pot leaf on each boob, and a dark denim mini skirt, a hemp rasta colored bracelet around my ankle. Of course however, I have a stupid “high” grin on my face.
I take another hit, just as the boys bust through the door. I smile when Nikolai walks in first, clad in a red, gray, and white plaid button down shirt, skinny jeans, a pair of moccasins, and a sock style beanie. His hair is shoulder length and straight with a skater feel to it and dark brown. It contrasts flawlessly with his cream skin and bright green eyes. Then one of my favorite things; he stood at an incredibly enticing 6 foot 4. He had his famous booze bag strapped to his back, and had a spiritual tattoo sleeve going up his right arm. He was a beautiful man indeed.
Then there is Riktov. They are actually brothers, so they have similar features except the hair color difference. Riktov had straight black hair, a little past his ears and sweeping across his eyes, and wore slightly different attire. Instead of a flannel he wore a band tee, Whitechapel, and his eyes were shaded with black aviators, and he had a small soul patch, with a septum ring, and gauges about the size of a quarter and a half. He is just as sexy as Nikolai, and both of them are the epitome of “dream man” for me.
Seriously, I love them. No lie. Tonight I’m going to let them know, both of them. I hope it goes well, I would love to be with them, feel them buried inside of me deeply.
“BOOOYS!” I say with a wide grin, getting up and walking over to them. Man I am high.
“Jesalyn!” Says Nikolai.
“J-Turtle!” Says Riktov.
“Hi!” I run to them, hugging them both extra tight and kissing their cheeks firmly. “Wanna get stoned dude?” I say waving my bowl in the air.
“I’m down, fuck yeah.” Riktov announces.
“Turn on some tunes will you, baby doll?” Nikolai requests. I turn my eyes to him.
“Of course, what you want? Fuck you, I’m putting on dubstep.” I said before he could answer.
“You little devil you…” He says, fingering me towards him.
“Yeah, and?”
“And, this!” He grabs me and yanks me across him and Riktov’s lap. They begin tickling me like hell; sliding their hands under my shirt and grazing their fingers on my bare belly, only causing it tickle more. I feel my laughter begin to be drown out by sub bass.
“NIKOLAI, RIKTOV, YOU ASSHOOLLLLLEEESSSS!” I screech, laughing so hard, tears were streaking my cheeks. Finally, they stop, leaving their hands slightly under my shirt. “Fucking kiss me you bitches.” I say then boldly reach up and yank down Nikolai, smashing my lips into his for a moment then break away and glance up to Riktov whom grabbed my face immediately pressing his lips to mine, and that’s when I notice he was holding in smoke, and shotgun kissed me.
“That was so sexy, guys…” I say, my tone a little off because the weed was potent, I was high as a kite. “Moreeee…” I whimper, and pout at them. They pick me up and place me lower on the bed so I was actually laying down, each taking a place beside me. As I notice them each leaning in to kiss my cheeks, I whisper to them, “I love you guys, I really hope you both know that, I’m in love with you two…” just as their lips touch me, they deepen this kiss in response, slowly kissing down my cheeks to my neck, where they are having a war nibbling and kissing my soft neck. Riktov reaches up and pushes back my Auburn hair. I meet his eyes, starting to pant softly from the feel of both their hands getting closer and closer to my breasts from underneath. I smile, remembering how they always tell me how I have the prettiest hazel eyes in the entire world.
Just then, I feel my bra unclasp and get pulled off of my body. The tips of my chest instantly turned into tiny pebbles and I couldn’t stop the moan from escaping as they each took a breast into their mouth. My heart skipped a beat, the pleasure sending a throb to my clit, and a wave of feminine juices soaking my panties.
“Guys… I lo…“ I start, but Riktov cuts me off when he seals his lips against mine.
“We love you too, baby cakes.” He says, and then kisses me again, slipping a little tongue in my mouth. I could taste the marijuana and the hint of Fireball cinnamon whiskey.
“Mmm… I want a swig…” I whine a little, putting on a pouty face. Riktov smirks and licks my tongue lightly.
“You wanna grab it for her Nikolai?” He says, nuzzling my neck lightly, sending small shivers through my entire body.
“No, you get it, I am about to be busy…” He responds then glances down at me when Riktov moves up from me, meeting my eyes, something dark and devilish hidden beneath them.
“Like what?!” Riktov whines, “I’m busy too!” Nikolai ignores him, licking his lips as he pulls my skirt off suddenly. The dumbfounded look on Riktov’s face suddenly changed when he realized.
“Oh! Okay, yeah I’ll grab it then.” He gets off of me to grab the bottle, and then Nikolai quickly takes his place.
“Hello there, pretty lady. How you doin’? He says then licks at my lobe a little. I groan.
“G-great…” I reply as I wrap my arms around him, watching as he kisses a trail down my chest, between my breasts, down my little tummy, then kisses my feminine area once above my panties, just as Riktov got to my side with the Fireball. I take the bottle and sit up to drink as Nikolai moves my panties to the side, opening the bottle up as he kisses my entire vagina up and down, kissing my clit softly as I place the bottle to my lips. Right as I start chugging as much of it as I can at once, his tongue darts out and starts working on me. The combination of the burn of the whiskey and the pleasure racing through my body was one ever so surreal. After about 15 seconds of chugging straight cinnamon, I hand the bottle off to Riktov again, letting out a subtle moan, collapsing back to the bed again with burning lips.
“Nikolai, that feels so good…” I whimper, arching my hips against his tongue.
“Move over some I want to help.” Riktov says, shoving Nikolai to the side some, but not throwing off what he was doing.
“Guys I… What are you…?” I then feel my question being answered when I feel Riktov’s finger slowly slip inside of me.
“Ah!” I squeak as pleasure starts racing through my body, convulsing around Riktov’s fingers as Nikolai laps at my little clit, the familiar tingling in my toes telling me I was about to explode.
“Guys I-I’m g-gonna…cum” I pant out, shaking with pleasure. They speed up, pumping and licking faster, I couldn’t stop myself from bucking around in euphoria.
“Uhnnn!” I finally release as orgasm rips through my body, just as the alcohol starts to hit me, pleasure raining down on me. Nikolai’s fingers reach up and grip my nipple firmly massaging it, my inner walls clenching tightly around Riktov’s finger, juicing into Nikolai’s mouth.
“P-please. I need you guys inside me now… Please… I love you both so much, please take me…” The two look at each other for a moment, silently communicating. Finally Nikolai nods at Riktov and turns to face me, crawling up for a second before planting his lips on mine, his body slowly laying across mine, his hands entangling into my hair as he deepens the kiss to the point where I can’t stop the subtle moan from escaping. He was pouring himself into this; I could feel it in his energy in a sense… It was amazing, so I gave back to him while practically ripping off his shirt. I felt his stiffness firm against my leg and I couldn’t help but claw at him a little. I reached down then and unbuttoned his jeans, showing him how much I needed him. He noticed my urgency and sat up, stripping off his jeans and boxers.
I stared at him, he was beautiful. I could now see the bird feather tattoo running up his side then breaking into birds flying across his torso. Then I noticed something; he was rather large in that manly area of his. I forced myself to look away, fully feeling the alcohol and pot at this point. I reach out to him, touching his stiff muscles moving gracefully beneath his skin before he covered me again, taking my lips at the same moment as he expertly and suddenly thrust into me.
I gasp, biting his lip gently in response to the unexpected entrance. “Nikolai…” I pant out as he begins to slide in and out of me slowly. “I love you…” I whimper, wrapping my arms and legs around him as he leans in close to my body, both of us nibbling each others neck and muffling our sounds of pleasure.
“I love you too, baby girl.” He pants out, locking eyes with me. I loved watching the pleasure writing itself on his face. I knew mine was doing the same as he pounded that sweet spot within me. Vibrations of euphoria surged through me, stronger and stronger.
“So good baby, so good! Love me, please love me!” I call out.
“I do baby, I do!” He cries, picking up the pace in response, his one arm supporting him, while he rests the other gently over my neck, his thumb tracing my bottom lip before he bites it lightly. I couldn’t take anymore, and neither could he as we both came simultaneously, him spilling into me, wave after wave filling me to the brim, my feminine area convulsing around him, milking everything out of him. He collapses on top of me and immediately rolls us onto our sides for a moment, cradling me against his body, running his fingers through my hair, as I did him.
He pulls my head back to look at me. “I love you, Jessalynn.”
“I love you too, Nikolai.” I say smiling at him softly. His lips touch mine one last time before he pulls out of me and moves out of the way. I lay back on my back again, and Riktov slowly made his way over, settling over me. He had taken the liberty to strip down already. He had a tribal tattoo that was revealed now, taking shape just below his collar to a small portion of his pecks, and a small lizard tattoo on his hip. He leaned over me, grabbing my hands then pinning them above my head. Butterflies fluttered through my chest and tummy, lighting me up inside, following the little kisses he was dotting all over my face, neck, and breasts. He smiles up at me and removed when of his hands, placing both my tiny wrists under his one. I then feel why he was doing that. He dips his finger into me, soaking it before gently massaging my already exposed and lubricated clit, the roughness of his fingertips sending pleasure racing through my body. “Riktov…” I moan, being muffled by the end some as his lips attached to my own. I felt it building up within me, instinctively writhing beneath him when he tweaked me faster, my juices and some of the ones from Nikolai dripping out. Already I was so close.
“Please don’t stop… I can hardly take it anymore…” I pant to him, unable to maintain a normal voice. Just a few seconds later and I exploded, coming viciously. Ecstasy rained upon me; I felt like a flower that just opened up and absorbed sun for the first time.
“That’s my girl…” He says against my ear, and then suddenly replaces his hand with his shaft, sliding it into me.
“Riktov I love you…” I squeak. He thrusts in and out again.
“I love you too Jessalynn Lilly Freeland…” He speaks, his voice velvet smooth and deep like dark chocolate in the form of sound. He picks me up randomly, not coming out of me, before holding me up against the wall, smashing our lips together again, then starts pumping in and out of me hard, pounding me.
“RIKTOV!” I yelp, pleasure gushing through me as he assaults my sweet spot mercilessly.
“I want you too feel it! Feel it!” He moans out, his voice breaking off from the pleasure scouring through him. He continues drilling into me relentlessly. I couldn’t stop myself from screaming. I was in a euphoric wonderland. It overtook me then and I was seeing stars as I came, getting a little lightheaded, it was just about too much. I was muffling myself now within the crook of his neck, him moaning in response, and then coming shortly after, busting into me, a flood of him filling me so much that he was running down my legs and on to the floor.
He stops moving, both of us breathing heavily, heavy lidded with smiles on our faces. “I love you Jess…” He says just above a whisper.
“I love you Ricky…” I reply. He carries me back over to the bed and drops down with me. Nikolai pops up again as well. He lies on my other side and they both wrap their arms around me, securing me, kissing my cheeks and forehead then take turns pecking my lips a few times.
“I love you both more than anyone or anything in this world…” They smile down at me.
“Be our girlfriend, our one and only, princess?” My mouth falls open in shock.
“You… Guys… You mean it?” I say, tears filling up in my eyes.
“We do.”
“Yes!” I scream immediately, reaching out my arms and pulling them both down in a hug. They hug back firmly, kissing my neck, face, and lips, and my chest just a little. I couldn’t have asked for anything else.
Sign up to rate and review this story