Categories > Original > Romance

His Baby Sister, His Princess (Oneshot)

by SarahSeraphic

When Lilly is attacked on the way home from school, her older brother saves her, and then shows her how her first time should really be. Graphic incest! R and R! Pleaseeee :3

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2013-06-05 - 1785 words - Complete

?Blocked
“Let me go! Stop it!” I shout out at the group surrounding me. All around me was a circle of stupid low life thugs. I was trying to walk home from my school at Wade Shacklerson University when they hopped out of the alley way and dragged me in.

“Shut up, bitch.” Says one of the men when I then feel a firm slap being forcefully thrown across my cheek.

I screech loudly in pain, his nails dug into my face when he nailed me. I could feel the blood trickling in a small stream down my cheeks. “What do you want from me…?” I whimper silently, as the leader grips my chin hard.

“We want the prize show horse.” He says, a wave of tobacco cigarettes and beer suffocating my lungs and making my eyes water.

“My wh-whaaaaaaa…?” I sputter in horror. He snaps his fingers and two other men walk up and pull me into a hold so I can’t struggle when the other slips his hand up my skirt and sinks his fingers into me fiercely. “NO! STOP!” I yell trying to wiggle off his fingers. He punched my open belly in response to my scream. He punched me so hard I almost puked on him. Tears welled up in my eyes, my legs numb and trembling as he rammed his fingers in harshly. It hurt so badly.

“Ah, it’s tight.” He states in final conclusion, staring into my terrified gray eyes, stroking back my silky black fringe to be tucked away with the rest of my long tresses.

I clench my eyes shut trying to hold back the tears as I feel the man lifting my shirt past my bra. My breaths were heaving. I was wearing a tube bra, so I was completely defenseless. All he had to do was pull down a little bit and my breasts sprung free for his disgusting enjoyment. My skin started crawling when I his finger massaging my nipples, and it got up and started running when his tongue reached out flicked the hardened tips, grinding his boner against my naked sex. I heard the zipper of his pants through the licking on my nipples and I started crying full on then, I couldn’t help it.

“Please don’t do this!” I beg. “Please stop!” I felt it prodding against my opening now. I felt my entire world shattering. My virginity was going to be taken by rape? The tip of it sank in and I started screaming until he clamped his hand over my mouth and stopped me from being able to speak.

Right then I was shocked when the man is suddenly gone. He was no longer inside of me and the heat of his presence disappeared. I open my eyes. It was just me and the guy restraining me, everyone else was gone. All I see in the distance is a small yellow light and a street corner and a building of some sort. Then a figure staggers from behind the building, another figure approaching quickly. The one that walked up nails the scared one in the face and the man drops instantly. He then proceeds to kick him several times before finally stopping then facing me.

“HELP ME!” I yell, my gut telling me this was a good person.

“Shut up!” My restrainer yells.

“I’m coming Lilly-bee!” The man yells back to me. I know that voice, that nickname. It’s my older brother Gaven!

“Big brother!” I squeal, fighting harder than ever. He begins running to me and that fast he made up to me and nailed my captor right in the face. He let go of me and fell back. My brother grabbed the man’s bat and slammed the guy’s stomach and ribs 4 times before chucking it and turning to me. I was sprawled across the pavement naked. I had no idea where my skirt or panties or bra were. “Big brother…” I whimper, trembling furiously.

“Lilly-bee…” He says then immediately takes off his jacket encircles my small frail body in it warmth and protection. It smells like him, safe. Immediately he scoops me into his arms bridal style, cradling me close to him, kissing my face softly. “That’s my baby girl… I’ve gotcha sweet pea.” He soothes, brushing and kissing away my tears. I peer up into his warm cinnamon honey eyes, gaze as his long dark brown hair slides down, framing his face that wore a soft smile.

“Gaven, I love you…” I whisper as he traces my bottom lip with his thumb.

“I love you too Lilly, now shh, we are almost home.” Approximately five minutes later we arrive at home and he carries me into my bedroom, setting me down in my queen sized bed. He looked like he was about to go so I stopped him.

“Don’t leave me!” I screech. Immediately he drops to the bed next to me, rubbing my sore tummy over the jacket.

“Let me see the damage honey…” I slowly part the jacket. I couldn’t help the fact that it uncovered my completely revealed sex. I felt a rush of wetness swarm to my female region when I watched my 27 year old brothers eyes flicker over it, gazing at it intently before locking with my eyes. My heart stops at the look of longing in his eyes. He drops them to my tummy now though, his fingers easing across the bruising flesh.

“They hurt me so much… Punched me and slapped me and one of the men fingered me really hard and made the tip in right as you got to me… I just want this to be replaced; I want to have a good memory of my first time!” I squeak on the verge of crying again.

“You’re 21 and this is your first…?” I nod slowly, casting my gaze from him shyly.

“Look Lilly… If you want… You can say no, I understand. I’m your big brother, I love you. I just wanted to say, you know, I can show you how a princess like my baby girl should be treated, and should feel while having sex.” I stare at him, all expression void from my face. Was this real or a dream? I had secretly craved this for years now. I was head over heels in love with him, and no one knows it. I muttered out a “yes” and it didn’t even feel like me saying the words. From here it was a dream it felt like. I feel the jacket get thrown from my body and feel its warmth replaced with my brother’s. He started by kissing my forehead. He then trailed down kissing my nose, my lips, my cheek, my lobe, my neck. He went all the way down nibbling on my collar bone as his fingers traced down the valley between my breasts, then circled back up, stopping on my nipples, twirling his fingers over my now stiffening nubs with the gentleness of butterfly wings. I felt my sex throb and release juices that now dripped on the bed.

“You will always be your big brother’s princess baby Lilly…” He says to me, kissing the tip of each of my breasts before circling his tongue over them, flicking them mercilessly. They swell and I almost felt like my body was going to explode just from that.

“Gaven that felt so good…” I whisper.

“I’ve got more for you. Better.” He winks, and then kisses his way down my tummy, kissing my inner thighs, kissing the lips of my sex.

“Gaven… What are you…?” I gasp when his tongue makes a long lap across my lips down there, just barely grazing a spot that sent a tingle racing through my body. I whimper softly.

“Mmm, what was that sweet pea?” He takes another lick getting the same reaction as before. “Ohhh! Right here princess?” He whispers innocently then darts his tongue straight between my pussy lips and flicks my throbbing clit tentatively. Pleasure surges through my body, my sweet nub being tickled perfectly. I feel myself twitching as I seem to be getting closer to something big, little mini bombs exploding all over my naked body. Goosebumps swam across my skin as my stiff nipples get tweaked by Gaven’s rough fingertips.

“I’m- I am tingling everywhere…” I whisper in amazement. I feel my entire pleasure complex freeze at a point like I’m sitting on top of a roller coaster. The gentle lapping of his tongue in that spot was enhanced then I was suddenly gone in euphoria, my cries and moans filling the room. My brother’s fingers slip into me as I come, drenching his fingers and tongue in my juices.

“That felt so amazing…” I whisper, as he stops, wiping his mouth before stripping off his clothes, letting his gorgeous 6 ft 4 toned frame stand before my little 5 ft one. That’s when I noticed his erection, so hard it was sticking up against his stomach. It looked big to me, like it would fill my sex flawlessly.

“Are you sure you want this?” He asks, positioning himself over top of me, stroking my slightly stinging cheek.

“Please…” I plead, and then watch as he grabs himself then plunges into me, filling my virgin hole instantly. I stretched around him, sheathing him in my tight, wet, warmth.

“Oh, Lilly…” He whispers as he begins gently moving back and forth within me. There was a small amount of pain sprinkled within the pleasure coursing through me as my virginity was taken. I gasp as his fingers tangle into my hair and he caresses me to him, kissing my face, lips, and every where he can reach, showering me with loving passion.

“Please, faster…” I found myself panting. He obeyed then, drilling into me intricately, assaulting the one spot inside me that drove my body insane. Our moans began meshing harmoniously as we kissed, biting and nipping at each others lips as his pounding became more frantic, both of us close to exploding. Then, right as our lips touch, we both release simultaneously, euphoria supercharging through our bodies. I felt his passion seeping into me, filling me to the brim and even dripping out onto the bed.

“I love you Lilly.”

“I love you too Gaven…”

He just holds me now, sliding out of my slickness.

“No one will ever hurt my baby sister… My little princess…” I smile up at him and kiss his lips deeply. Something told me this wasn’t going to be a one time thing, and boy was I excited.
Sign up to rate and review this story