Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Life Has No Backspace

by totheark

Drarry fanfic. Slash. mpreg. Don't like don't read.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Draco - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-06-12 - 544 words

?Blocked
“You know, if you weren’t so fucking fickle we could be done with this by now.” Her voice snapped the young man out of a daze, and he smiled coyly at her. He was impressed; his friend was awake enough at one in the morning to drag him out of bed and into the girl’s bathroom on a different floor and tend to the potion he’d begged her to make. She would do anything for him, and Draco adored the girl for it.

“Yes, but I…” He started talking, only for her to cut him off, “You were too caught up with your moronic, pathetic illusions of privacy to think to ask you smart and beautiful friend. You’ve explained. My problem is that you’ve changed your order twice, and I’ve stayed up all night working on this brew. So you better not decide you want a damn love charm again.” Malfoy chuckled at the Ravenclaw, blowing some foul smelling steam from the potion out of his face.

“I don’t. I’ve thought this out. A love charm would be too easy; I want him to feel and want me out of his own will.” As he said this his cock pressed against his robes, imagining what would soon come with the completion of Leah’s mix. Leah however was hiding her remorse while she stirred. He’d tried to create seduction and love charms, before coming clean and telling her he was gay. The two had been friends since their first year, and she’d always harbored unsaid feelings for the blonde. His confessions had crushed her thoroughly, but helping him obtain his apparently long-lusted-for partner was killing her from the inside. As much as it hurt, she helped him, because there remained in her heart a glimmer of hope that her loyalty would be recognized and rewarded by him.

“It’s ready. Do you have the sample?” She said quietly, masking her pain and looking up at him. His confidant features were not affected in the slightest by her discomfort, and he smiled, reaching into his pocket. From his robes he extracted a folded tissue; from which he took a single, red hair. She sighed, “here goes nothing.” He dropped the hair into the bubbling cauldron and smiled.

“Thanks, Leah, I owe you one.” He smiled and dipped a mug into the foul concoction.
“You owe me more than one.” She murmured and looked down, giving him privacy when his body bubbled heinously from his well-built masculine vision of perfection to a pimply, short, ginger girl.

“I hope he’s worth it.” She looked up at him, to find a cheeky girl face grinning back, “He is. He totally is. Oh I’m so excited. Do you have the lingerie?” Leah sighed again and handed the girl before her a duffle bag “Swiped it from Flitwick’s closet this morning.”

Ginny Weasley laughed in a way only a Slytherin could laugh, “I always knew there was some Slytherin spirit underneath that goody-two-shoes Ravenclaw exterior. You have hobbies outside of making sure the Hufflepuffs don’t blow themselves up and reading.”

Leah sighed and shrugged, brushing her mousy brown hair behind her ear, “Just go… Have fun…”
Sign up to rate and review this story