Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Danger Days Ferard

by laurelewis

Dom!Gerard Sub!Frank Danger Days setting

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2013-06-12 - 2279 words - Complete

?Blocked
Franks body ached in the midday sun. The ropes had start to burn in to his wrists and ankles, and the muscles in his chest burned. He tried to shift his position, but to no avail, he was bound to tightly. He could wriggle, a small amount, but that just meant the bark from the tree to which he was bound, scratched and cut his naked back. He whined, quietly to himself, the sun was beating down on his naked body and he could feel the sweat running down his neck and face, tickling his skin. Frank shifted the weight on his knees, it didn’t help, he couldn’t escape the sun pounding on his body, and when he shifted his weight, the gravel under the almost bare grass cut his knees like tacks.
Frank breathed heavily and looked through his long floppy fringe at the diner. The windows where grey with dirt, and the lights were off inside the cool building, but Frank knew Gerard would be watching. Gerard was hard, and sometimes cruel, but he would never put Frank in danger, not really. He couldn’t see him inside but Frank knew he was there, sitting, watching Frank struggle. Frank tried to flex his back, his shoulders were starting to burn. He tipped his head back and breathed through the discomfort. He closed his eyes and just focused on keeping calm.

Frank had no idea how long he had been there when he heard the diner door open and slam shut. He heard the footsteps crunch across the gravel and he dared to open one eye to see who it was, even though he already knew. Gerard cut a slender shadow across Franks face, the sun highlighted his red hair, making him look aflame, and slightly devilish. He stood looking at Frank, one hand on a hip. Gerard lent forward and out a cup to Franks lips, and Frank happily drank down the cool water from the thin plastic cup.
Gerard tossed the empty cup to one side and moved round the back of the tree. Frank felt an immense relief as Gerard undid the rope round his wrists and ankles, and he let his hands drop by his side, but Frank wouldn’t dare to move anymore. He knelt, still as possible, waiting for instructions. Gerard moved round to front of Frank “Take off my belt”. Frank swallowed and moved his hands up to the waist of Gerard’s jeans, his hands were trembling, for what exact reason Frank didn’t know, but it took him a few goes before he could successfully undo the buckle. He slipped the belt slowly out of the loops and placed it in Gerard’s outstretched hand.

“Stand up” Frank faltered, he wasn’t sure how, he could put any more pressure on his knees and his back was sore. But Gerard had no patience and took a handful of Franks messy hair and pulled him upwards, Frank hissed with the pain, but quickly scuttled upwards, ignoring the sharp pain in his back as he quickly stood. Gerard spun frank around and pushed him against the tree, scratching Franks soft chest and bruising his face. “I told you to stand, don’t make this any worse” snarled Gerard, as he folded the belt in two in his hands. He came up close behind Franks ear, “I don’t want any noise, not one fucking sound. Do you understand me?” Frank nodded, Gerard pulled Frank in to position, allowing him to rest his hands on the bark, with his legs outstretched behind him. Frank stilled his mind as he felt the first impact of the belt. Gerard could beat him mercilessly if he wanted to at times, and this was one of those times. Frank bit his lip throughout the beating and dug his hands in to the tree to accommodate the pain. Gerard wasn’t going to stop, not for a while anyway, not until Franks ass and legs were red and practically bloodied and his legs shook.
It took some time, but Frank was beginning to falter, and he mewed, softly, in his throat, he could take his punishments but everyone had a limit and this was his. He never knew if Gerard could hear him, or if he just knew, but he stopped beating frank and placed a hand on his shoulder while frank stood and trembled, and just breathed. After a few minutes, Gerard snaked the belt round Franks throat, he turned Frank round and secured the belt with a tiny hole already punctured there, and he led him inside the diner.

It was cooler in there, much cooler, and Franks skin prickled with the change in temperature. Gerard led Frank to one of the tables by the belt and turned and kissed Frank roughly on the lips. He forced his tongue inside and dominated Franks mouth, marking his territory with his tongue. By the time Gerard pulled away Frank was breathless and his jaw ached, Gerard bit Franks bottom lip roughly, piecing the skin and letting Frank taste a little blood there. Frank was pushed back on to a table and Gerard roughly pushed him down. The coolness of the table surface, pinched Franks skin but he lay in to it, to help calm down his overheated body.

Gerard pulled Frank in to position and Frank watched as Gerard undid the zip on his tight leather pants. He was already so hard, but Frank drooled as he watched Gerard pump his own cock, just a few times, and line himself up. ‘No lube’ thought Frank, this was gonna hurt. Gerard pushed the head in and closed his eyes, Frank didn’t care what anyone thought or said he knew Gerard loved being inside him, the possession and the jealousy was what made their relationship work, they didn’t need much else. Gerard opened his eyes slightly and peered at Frank through the streaks of his red hair, and with a sly grin, he pushed himself all the way in.

Frank yelped, and arched his back, but within a second Gerard had already wrapped his arms around Franks thighs and shifted the man’s body off the edge of the table and closer to himself. Gerard pounded in to Frank, he hammered away at him, spurred on by the hisses and wailing moans as Frank desperately tried to accommodate all the sensations at once. With Franks ass hanging off from the table Gerard held on to him as hard as he could, he dug his nails in to Franks soft flesh. Not that Frank could really feel that, not at the moment, not while he had his lovers cock deep inside him, furiously fucking him. Frank couldn’t feel much else, and really he didn’t want to.

Gerard look at Frank with dark lustful eyes, his pale skin and red hair made Frank think he was being used by a madman, possibly he was, but it turned Frank on more than he could think. He could feel himself becoming harder and he started to feel the urge to relieve some of that pressure. But Frank would not touch, not without permission, it would not be worth the punishment after. He made that mistake once, and only once.
Gerard grabbed the belt and forced Franks head up closer to his. Franks stomach was squashed as Gerard bent him in two. He grinned at Frank evilly, and licked gently at his lips, and rubbed his nose along Franks cheek. Frank didn’t respond. He wanted to, he wanted that tongue inside his mouth again, he wanted to touch, the tip that tongue with his own, but he didn’t dare. Another lesson learned, another long night of Franks frustrated tears to bring him to this, almost perfect compliance.

Gerard relentlessly fucked Frank, he didn’t ease his pace, even though he could see the discomfort of Franks face, he just studied every pore and every expression on his boys face, watching for the pleasure and the pain, which he enjoyed far too much. After a while Gerard’s pace began to falter, his breathing hitched and Frank knew Gerard was close. Gerard released Franks back down on the table. Franks legs were starting to burn, in the best and worst way possible. The rough leather from Gerard’s pants was chaffing his thighs, they were getting as sore as hell, but Franks too needed a release, his legs trembled slightly at the mix of sensations. He wanted to come so bad, but he pushed that thought to one side, he couldn’t, not unless Gerard was happy for him too.

Gerard lost his pace and slammed in to Frank, and with a growl he released himself inside Frank, owning him, marking him as his own. No one went there on Frank, ever. Gerard made sure of that. He gasped and sighed and bent his head over and his body warmed with the sensation of his orgasm. Frank was desperate to touch him, he wanted to run his hands through Gerard’s long locks, to show how much he appreciated him, and Gerard may let him too. But Frank would not chance it, not today.

Gerard sighed and tipped his head back, he smiled at Frank, grinned really and Frank smiled back, making his eyes wide and his face open, trying to be as pretty as possible. Gerard ran a fingertip over Franks lips, teasing him, while he licked his own. Gerard stood back and withdrew from Frank. He grabbed on to Franks hips and pulled him upright, so now Frank was standing in front of Gerard, belt round his throat, cock standing to attention. Gerard leaned across and pumped Franks cock gently, Franks eyes slid closed, it felt amazing, so good, his mouth dropped open slightly. He was desperate to get off, but he also knew Gerard could stop this at any time, so he just felt.

“Do you like that Frankie baby?” Frank nodded and the next thing he felt was the sharp sting of Gerard hand across his face Franks eyes shot open to find Gerard staring at him, teeth gritted, “I asked you a fucking question bitch, you answer me” “Yeah, yes Gerard I do like it very much” Gerard leaned back and gave Frank a half smile. He moved his hand away from Frank and Frank whined at the loss of the hand. Gerard looked at his watch “Jerk yourself off, come for me, I want to watch you” Frank didn’t need telling twice, he thanked Gerard for allowing him too and he began to milk his own member, and boy, the release felt good. Frank built up a good rhythm quickly, and he looked at Gerard while he stood there watching his beautiful Frank get himself off. Gerard glanced at his watch, as Frank started to groan in his throat. “You need to speed this up, the others will be back soon. I don’t want my little brother’s mind to be poisoned by naked Frank” Frank frowned, that fucker, he had timed this down to perfection “And don’t think Frank that if they do come back your stopping. You will stand there and finished if they are back or not” Frank could feel the sweat starting to prickle his brow again, damn Gerard, fuck his perfection, fuck his Dominance, fuck that perfect face. The pressure of the situation however, increased the heat in Franks body as he rapidly approached his orgasm. “I'm gonna come Gee” Gerard smiled “Good boy, its fine, just do it on the floor” And Frank whined and felt his knees buckle, as he came over his hand and over the floor, groaning with the desperate relief

Frank panted and rested his ass against the table “Did you enjoy that Frankie?” “Yes thank you Gee” “I think you enjoyed it too much” Franks eyes shot open and looked at Gerard’s pale face as he wiggled a finger at Frank and pointed to an outstretched booted foot on the floor. And shit, Frank had managed to somehow spill his cum over Gerard’s boot, he didn’t look too impressed. Frank swallowed and looked up at Gerard “Lick it off”

“You fucker Mikey what have I told you about cutting those fucker corners! You fuck the car your brother will skin your ass” And shit, Ray and Mikey were back with supplies. “Make it quicker than that Frankie” Frank dropped to his knees and stuck out his tongue. He licked a stripe of saliva across Gerard’s boot. It was fucking grim, the Way’s never cleaned anything and Gerard’s boots were covered with a layer of dry, dusty dirt, and now Franks cum. Frank licked across Gerard’s boot a few times, but his thoughts of wondering if it would satisfy Gee were broken when he grabbed a handful of Franks hair, just as he heard the diner bell chime. He pulled Franks upwards and practically dragged him by his hair, round one corner and the other entered in through the other.

Gerard pushed Frank in to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Mikey and Ray come in to the diner and put the bags of supplies on the counter and Mikey shouted for his brother. There was no answer but on closer inspection they realised the bathroom light was on and the water was running. Mikey giggled “Aww I bet they are making out under the water” Ray nodded, but didn’t laugh, he doubt it, he knew better than Mikey.
Sign up to rate and review this story