Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Danger Days Ferard 2 The Cave

by laurelewis

Dom Gerard and sub Frankie in a cave

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-06-14 - 1957 words - Complete

?Blocked
It was burning hot in the desert as Gerard flew the Trans Am down the dusty tracks. Even going flat out with the wind whistling through the car, he couldn’t cool down himself or Frank. Frank was starting to look decidedly pale. He could cope with the immense speed no problem, it was the heat that was starting to make him feel giddy. Gerard raised an eyebrow at his passenger and surveyed the landscape, he knew where they were, and a few more minutes he could take them both out of the intense midday heat.

As the landscape changed Gerard pulled the car off the beaten road and towards some caves scattered on the horizon. Frank looked at him and opened his mouth to say something but decided better of it. Gerard always knew what he was doing. Once they got closer, Gerard slowed the Trans right down and entered one of the caves gently, it was obvious to Frank he had been here before. The engine of the car was turned off and they sat in silence. The cave had a damp coolness that Frank welcomed, and a slight breeze which twisted round the many rocks scattered on the floor. He could hear, and just about see, water, a tiny fall, dripping making a small pool in a darkened corner. Frank closed his eyes and relaxed.

After a while, Gerard moved out of his seat and got out of the car. He lit up a cigarette and sat on the car bonnet, looking at Frank resting. Frank, aware of him being watched opened his eyes slightly, and there was Gerard, peering down at him through his blood red hair, encircled by a cloud of light smoke, making him look almost mystical. Frank wanted to look at that face forever. Gerard handed his cigarette over to Frank “You feeling better baby?” Frank inhaled deeply and nodded “Yes thank you Gee, much better” and he smiled up at him. When Frank had finished smoking Gerard leant forward and opened the door “Come out here Frankie” Franks eyes widened, it wasn’t an order, actually Gerard’s tone was quite stable and he face looked impassive, but he knew he had no other option.

Frank got out of the car and Gerard grabbed his shirt and captured Franks mouth in a long hard kiss. Gerard was dominant and possessive and Frank loved him for it. He loved the way his body was used and kisses like these made him weak at the knees. They kissed for a long time, until Franks mouth ached and his lips were sore and he felt himself start to go half hard. Gerard pulled away and looked at him mischievously, those beautiful eyes penetrating through his devilish red hair. “Take your clothes off Frankie” Frank swallowed but complied, he stripped slowly in front of Gerard, who just kept smiling at him. The cool atmosphere of the cave hit Franks naked flesh and he shivered slightly, it was a good feeling after being so dusty and hot in the car, even his bare feet were cooling considerably on the cold stones, and he wondered if he would ever want to get dressed ever again.

Gerard took a step back “Get on the car, I want you to pose for me” Frank felt his face go hot and his breathing sped up, he knew what Gee wanted, although this wasn’t a game they often played. Frank stepped back and lent his body against the cooling frame of the car, and flung and arm across the door. Gerard tilting his head to one side, smiled and took a step back and took his phone from the pocket of his leather trousers, and took a picture. He nodded at Frank “And again” Frank swallowed and turned around and faced the car, he lent in to it and tried to stick his backside in the air a little, he rested his head on his arms and bit in to the flesh on his arm as he heard Gerard take a another picture “Frankie” Gerard’s voice was soft and Frank tilted his head to look at him “Don’t be shy Frank, it’s just you and me” his face went stern “Do a better job with the next one or I shall do it for you” Frank nodded

Frank exhaled as he moved away from the car and moved towards the front a little more. He bent over the bonnet, and put one foot on the wheel arch, he tilted his ass in the air, knowing he would be exposed, he knew this was probably more like Gerard wanted, he wasn’t wrong. “Good boy Frankie, much better” Frank trembled slightly. He knew Gerard loved him like this, complaint, naked and having his boundaries tested. Frank felt slightly uncomfortable, and tarty, exposing himself over the car like this, Gerard would know that too. “Another one” Frank climbed on to the bonnet and knelt on it, facing the windscreen, he spread his legs wide underneath him and lent his whole body on to the bonnet. He was completely exposed, he felt cheap and his heart fluttered as he screwed up his eyes. Gerard made an agreeable sound behind him and Frank heard the click of the camera “Such a beautiful boy Frankie. You love being a slut for me don’t you? Humm?” Frank breathed heavily on the bonnet, yeah he felt cheap, but Gee fucking loved him like this, so yeah, it felt good even though he was being pushed. Frank stilled as he felt Gerard’s warm fingers run down his spine, “Your such a little bitch for me aren’t you Frank” “Yes Gee” and Franks breath hitched at the shock of Gerard pushing two fingers inside Franks exposed hole. He fingered Frank roughly, for a while, stretching him, making him moan in to the dusty car, making him wiggle to accommodate the intrusion. Gerard pulled his fingers out “Pose again, more slutty” Franks mind raced, how though? He thought he would try something else

Frank moved his body in to the upright position, and sat back on his heels, back facing Gerard. He scooped his hair up in his hands, and tousled it through his fingers and shot Gee a daring, pouty look over his shoulder. Gerard’s eyes went wide, he had seen girls pose like this in magazines, and it brought out the feminine features in Frank, he felt himself go hard, watching his little slut play with his emotions, his wanted to fuck him senseless. He took his picture “You’re so fucking cheap, look at you whoring yourself out to me like a bitch” Gerard had started growling, his face flushed, Frank was breathing rapidly. Gerard moved forward and grabbed Frank by the hips and bit in to the exposed side of his neck. Frank cried out in pain. Gerard bit in deep, until he felt a small amount of blood on his tongue and worked his way down Franks shoulder, making Franks shudder and hiss at the intense pain and pleasure. Gerard licked a stripe back up Franks sore shoulder and up his neck to behind his ear. “Show yourself to me” and Gerard moved away.

Frank had a choice, he could stay kneeling or he could move to stand, Gee didn’t specify, but his legs were cramping under him, so Frank slid off the bonnet and widened his feet on the stony ground. He lent forward over the car bonnet again, but as he did so, he snaked his hands round to his cheeks and spread them wide as he could, exposing his opening. He heard Gerard hiss, Frank was doing this right, he gulped in some air as he heard Gerard approach. Frank closed his eyes and felt Gee thumb his opening “Have you enjoyed putting on a show for me today Frank?” “Yes Gee I did thank you” “What are you Frank?” Frank swallowed “I'm your bitch Gee” “That’s right, good boy” and Gerard pushed 2 fingers again inside of him. Frank readjusted his hands to accommodate the pull “You let go and I will make you walk back to the diner naked, collared to the car. Understand?” “Yes Gee”

Gerard fingered Frank for a short while, it made Franks chest prickle and he dug his toes in to the ground as best he could. But after a while Gerard pulled out and Frank could hear his zip being undone. Frank took in a few deep breathes and grabbed his ass as tight as he could. Gerard lined himself up with Frank and with one motion forced himself inside his boy, making him cry out in pain. Gerard didn’t give him chance though to accommodate the stretch before he started to fuck him hard on the car, Franks knees started to bang on the front grill as Gerard leaned in to him to get as deep as possible. “You slut, you knew how much you were turning me on, fucking showing yourself like the whore you are. You fucking knew didn’t you?” Gerard voice was raw and angry, Frank was overcome, “Yes Gee yes I did. I fucking knew how much you would like it, I'm cheap, so cheap for you” Gerard growled and grabbed on to Franks hair slamming his face on to the car, he fucked with ferocity, Frank was wailing and couldn’t help but start to sob, it hurt, but the emotion of the time together in cave overcame in him. Frank dug his fingernails in to his ass with all his might, regardless of anything else, Gerard always followed through with what he said, and Frank did not want to walk but home after this.

After a while Franks legs were starting to burn and ache, his arm hurts too, with being stretched round to his ass, he was becoming exhausted. But he could feel that Gerard was starting to lose his stride a little. Frank closed his eyes and held on as tight as he could. Gerard moved his hands down from Franks hair to his shoulders and grabbed a handful of flesh their and dug his nails in. Frank yelped and Gerard come deep inside Frank throwing his head back and groaning as he did so. Frank breathed heavily as Gerard pushed himself as far in to Frank as he could while we released himself. Once Gerard was spent he slump forward and panted in Franks ear.”Please Gee can I let go now please” “yar sure” came the mumbled reply and Frank finally let his ass cheeks go and sighed with relief. They stayed like that for a while, Gerard occasionally biting Franks earlobe. Eventually Gerard rolled off and groaned and stretched.

He checked his watch “We need to make a start back” Frank nodded and moved gingerly around the car to collect his clothes. Frank dressed gently, Gerard watching him the entire time, once he was done Frank waited to be given the ok, and he sat back in the car when Gerard gave him a nod to do so. Frank sighed in to the seat sleepily. “It won’t be as hot now, but we had better get back or Mikey will have a shit fit” Gerard gently backed the Trans Am back out in to the heat and turned the car to face the right direction. He looked at Frank, “By my calculations, If I hit the road at 80, you will have about 8 minutes” and he nodded at Franks crotch. Frank understood and quickly thumbed with his zip and took out his throbbing member, as Gerard sped up the dusty track.
Sign up to rate and review this story