Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Profile of A Ficwaddian, Becasue your Suppose To. ^-^

by momiji_neyuki

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2013-06-26 - 1730 words - Complete

?Blocked
Real Name: I hate my real name honestly, but I go as my nick name given to me by my ex girlfriend, Nene

Username: momiji_Neyuki ~ It basically means white rabbit in Japanese. My zodiac is the rabbit and I love fall and winter time.


Gender: I am female...as far as you know. ^0^


Country: Upstate NY


Age: 37, yes an original Kid From Yesterday and fucking proud of it!


City: It's more of a Hamlet


Religion: Wiccan ~ I am a kitchen witch who hates nature with a passion!


Relationship status: Married, but separated, but engaged. Don't ask. @~@


Picture of yourself (optional): Nope sorry, I stick to Icons. You can see my many icons of Facebook under Nene Joslyn

Favourite musicians/bands: My list from MCR.com ~ My Chemical Romance (duh), Greenday, The Offspring, Disturbed, and believe it or not Weird Al Yankovich. To this I sprinkle in Linkin Park, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, 80's pop music and 80's hair metal, 90's gangsta rap and dance music, System of a Down, Three Days Grace, Imagine Dragons, Billy Joel, classical, Blackmore's Night, and J-pop. See, eclectic. The only music I have little to no tolerance for is Country, sorry bad ex memories involved in that kind of music.


Favourite movies: Golly, I have way too many to name! If you really want to know though, you can ask me. ^-^


Favourite TV shows: I don't find much time to watch, but I like the Food Network.



Favourite Books: The Prey series by John Sandford, highly recommend it! Dean Koontz minus the Odd series. Oh and my D&D 3rd edition RPG books. ^-^


Heroes: Pretty much anyone who goes and and does what they have always wanted to and made a difference positively doing it...see MCR.


Bandoms you write for: My Chemical Romance


Pairings you ship: For the most part my OTP will always be Frerard, but I have a will ship others int he future. yes this includes Gerard and Mikey. My thought process is that is is fan FICTION so it does not exist, therefore it is harmless. If you do not agree, I would stop reading my stories...but I hope you don't, it would make me sad.


In your opinion, what is the best story on Ficwad you feel you've ever written? I enjoyed "Playing with Power" by XxlovefrankieroxX. Still searching for others.


Your favourite authors on here: XxlovefrankieroxX so far, but i would love to add others to the list.


Your favourite fics on here:
None
Stories

Rituals -
Sex life -
Dancer -
Bromance:
Playing with power -
King's Harlot -
Chubby chaser


Ficwad authors you think have cool personalities (optional):
Don't know many yet, but I would have to say those who have given me reviews in the past. I really need to thank them in the notes next chapter.


Sample of your writing:

Bondage Mansion: A Day of Rest

*Frank*

This is not what Frank expected at all. Gerard; drunk on his knees, in front of a mirror, covered with food and wine. Frank could not help but smirk and lick his lips again. He looked so good right now. Completely debauched and like he did not give a fuck by the way he drained the bottle. Frank moved the platter out of his way and walked over to Gerard. He stood behind him and Gerard rose higher on his knees. He nuzzled Frank and pressed into his thighs with the back of his head.

”Fuck Gee, look at you.”

Frank ran his hand through Gerard’s hair and down his neck to the collar. Gerard moaned and leaned into the touch. Frank ran his down Gerard’s chest and into the still wet wine. He reached down and squeezed one of Gerard’s nipples making him jump. He brought his fingers to his mouth tasting them. He saw that Gerard was watching them in the mirror the whole time.

”I see you enjoyed dinner and the wine selection. I am pleased by this, but I did give you utensils and a goblet did I not?”

”I guess I was really hungry Sir and very thirsty.”

Frank could see Gerard trying to suppress a giggle and failing at it miserably. He walked away from Gerard and sat in the chair. Gerard, still watching him in the mirror put the wine bottle down and crawled over to him. Frank was surprised at the action and also that Gerard properly presented himself in front of Frank, legs splayed and chest out. Frank sat back and crossed his ankle over his knee and looked at him.

”In another hour Jamia is going to escort you back to you room and my three days are over.”

Gerard looked at him and then acknowledgement hit him. Frank watched as it dawned on Gerard that he had been in the room all day and Frank had not been around. Oh, he came in and dressed the wounds so they would not be so angry when Robert saw them, but other than that he did not touch Gerard at all. This mind fuck had been planned since Frank lost it last night. He knew he had to. He only meant to carve a little in Gerard, but once the blood started flowing he did not want it to stop. Frank wonders if he could have killed Gerard by blood loss alone. No matter, he didn’t in the end. He stopped himself and after he carved into the servant quarters door, he went to bed and passed out. He visited Gerard in the night and surprisingly had received that amazing blow job from him. It was because of that he decided to leave Gerard alone all day to let him wonder what was going on. However with Gerard looking like this, he may not be able to keep this up. No. He would not fuck this up no matter how good Gerard looked to him. However he never said he could not fuck with him without touching him. That thought became a reality when Gerard decided to present himself with no prompting. ‘A show before he goes’ Frank mused. Frank crooked a finger at Gerard and he straightened up and leaned forward. Frank caressed his cheek.

”Mmmm Gee, you look so good right now. Maybe I should have had you for dinner instead. I could probably sate my thirst just by licking the wine off of your chest.”

Frank grabbed his crotch and rubbed it in front of Gerard’s wide eyed stare. He swears that Gerard’s mouth started to water at this move. He opened his pants and pulled his cock out and started to stroke it. He could see that Gerard wanted to move and do something, but Frank was not going to let him. He continued to stroke it and stare at Gerard.

”Let me see you touch yourself. Want to see you cum one more time before you go.”

Gerard groaned and reached into his barely there clothing and pulled his cock out to the delight of Frank. He watched as Gerard dragged his palm over his tongue and then grabbed his cock hard and began to stroke it. He was trying to match Frank’s pace, but Frank was not having it.

”Uh uh uh Gee, slowly. Want you to savor it till I tell you to cum.

Gerard whined, but complied and slowed down. To compensate he started going from head to shaft completely. This made him shudder and throw his head back revealing the manacle and his strained neck, pale and taut. Frank started to stroke faster and he admired the sight before him. In only three days he reduced Gerard to this. Oh and it was only the beginning. He had not even fucked him yet and Gerard was already coming apart for him. Frank smiled because he knew what was coming next. He knew what the three days away was going to be like. Well sort of away. Frank was hatching a plan that would give him two mind fucks at once and he could not wait. That thought alone made him hard and he clenched his fist tighter and let out a moan that made Gerard tip his head back up and look at him. Frank took that opportunity to really lay into it and suddenly he felt his balls hitch up and that feeling in the pit of his stomach, warm and inviting, bubble to the surface. Frank cried out and began to cum, but his hand was pushed away and Gerard shoved his mouth over the head and greedily swallowed as much as he could. Frank fucked into the warm wet opening and fisted the bright red hair as he rode out his orgasm completely. Over sensitized he pushed Gerard back to his knees and opened his eyes. He gulped as he looked at Gerard with cum hanging off his chin as he licked his lips and continued to stroke himself.

”Shit Gee, I didn’t know you wanted it that bad. Fuck, cum for me right now.”

Gerard cried out and in a matter of seconds was cumming hard all over his hand and chest. He rode it out shivering and brought his hand to his mouth and sucked his finger in. This delighted Frank that he had brought Gerard that far in such a short time. Just then the door opened and Jamia walked in. She took in the sight and gasped throwing her hand over her mouth to stifle it.

”Ah good Jamia, right on time. Please escort Gerard back to his room. I am done with him for now.”

Frank pulled the key out and unlocked the manacle around Gerard’s neck. He patted his head and pointed to Jamia. Frank watched as Gerard got up and walked over to Jamia. Jamia took his hand and led him out the door. Gerard looked at Frank one last time and then the door closed. Frank sat alone in the room and after a few minutes he began to laugh. It echoed around the room and the sound would make any sane person cringe. This contest was already won, and it made him smile. Frank finished getting undressed and hopped into bed. Tomorrow was going to be so good and he could not wait.
Sign up to rate and review this story