Categories > Movies > Batman Begins

Would you like to see my mask? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE

by Keep_It_Ugly

A scarecrow/ Joker story (Cillian Murphy/Heath Ledger version)

Category: Batman Begins - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2013-07-03 - 651 words

?Blocked
It was finally dark out and Hart had the perfect plan to steal the prized Venus fly trap plant from Wayne enterprizes. Yeah you could buy one any where but this one was 5 feet tall and had swallowed a mini pig easily. She wanted it to sell to the black Market to get out of her debt with The Joker.
.
"Where do you think you're going kid?" Cat woman asked, scalimg the side of the building. She pounched down to the balcony where Hart was now standing .
.
"Getting a quick buck." Hart said seeing where the alarm was and figuring a way to get to it.
.
"Today is not good. Batman is coming around here. We are going out."
.
"Well then maybe I CAN do this. He will be taken care of and we can split."
.
Hart picked the lock and walked in scaling the wall and shutting the switch off. Selina walked in behind her surveying the room and grabbing the first thing she seen which Hart ignored as she jumped into a vent and crawled through. Catwomen followed behind her smirking. Bruce was gonna have to put up with her being a bit late for date night.
.
"Why you here by the Way?" Hart asked as she found the room where the plant was now snapping away around it trying to catch a fly.
.
"Well I gotta make sure you don't get caught." Selina said, eyeing the large plant.
.
Hart noticed and nudged her to break her from the trance.
.
"That my love is mine."
.
Cat woman's eye narrowed as she made her way from the vent to the plant to get a closer look. Hart watched her closly as the woman examined it in awe. The moment was short lived when outta no where Batman jumped out of no where.
.
"I knew you were gonna try to steal this plant." Batman growled.
.
"Sorry honey. Harty here had some problems. Cant leave a friend hanging."
.
Hart looked at Batman freaked out and slowly backed away. The stories about him beating someone into a bloody mess scared her beyond belief.
.
"What kinda mess?" He asked after Cat woman played with him and nuzzled against the bare skin of his mouth.
.
"Joker trouble. He wants ten grand or else....."
.
"Or else what?" Batman asked crossing his arms frustrated and annoyed.
.
"He'll kill a family member of mine. He killed my sist. My brother is number one on his list."
.
"I'll get you the money. You go home and if I ever catch you trying to steal again... I'll take you straight to arkham."
.
Not arguing she saluted him and hopped through the vent and left the room.
.
.
"And you. Trying to skip out on our date tonight?" Batman asked the leather clad woman who was leaning against him with a sly smile.
.
"A free meal? NEVER."
.
.
.
.
True to his word, Hart woke up to a large bag with cash in it on her bed. She smiled down at the bag and got dressed. She had to be at work soon and she couldn't be late.
.
.
"So Crane. What will we discuss today?" Locklyn asked as she looked at the man in front of her.
.
He just sat there with his arms crossed and slightly smiled at her. His blue eyes shining as he intently stared at her. Yes she had Jonathan Crane as a patient and she had looked foreward to each session she had with him. Why? He made things interesting.
.
"it is DOCTOR Crane for one and two. Why should I talk to you?" Crane remarked.
.
"I'm sorry doctor. And I am not sure but if you dont feel like doing so then it is fine by me." Locklyn said, sitting back and turning the recorder off before going to her cell phone and texting.
.
Crane watched her in facination. He had his next side project.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry its short.
Sign up to rate and review this story