Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Ferard One Shot

by laurelewis

Ferard 1 shot. Sex and a little fluff

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-07-06 - 1967 words - Complete

?Blocked
Frank was laying naked on the bed. He had just showered and was clean and buried himself in to the crisp white sheets and just breathed. He tucked his arms under the pillow and rubbed his face in to it, sighing gently. He was totally relaxed, the hotel room was amazing it was gorgeously clean and the large windows gave a great view over the city.

The bathroom door swung open and he heard naked feet slap against the floor, he could smell the fragrant mix of shower gel and shampoo waft in to the room. Frank ears pricked as the listened to what was going on in the room behind him, he could hear shuffling and moving, he heard the feet move away and it sounded like the owner of those feet poured themselves a drink. Frank laid there and listened to the gentle noise. The blindfold he was wearing, fitted snugly and was heightening his senses, and he was very aware of the sensation of someone moving towards him. He trembled slightly as the mattress depressed under the weight of the body behind him.

Franks breathing become heavy as he felt the body moved over him, he felt a pair of soft, gentle lips, kiss his right shoulder, close to his face, and move slowly, almost too slowly across his back, towards his other shoulder. Tepid drips of water splattered his back, his kissers hair was still wet. The lips moved back across Franks back and bit gently at his neck making Frank squirm very gently. Frank could feel firm kisses starting to move slowly down his spine, feeling a rough skinned hand move down one side and he sighed in to the pillow, it felt so, so good.

The kisses stop when they got to the base of Franks back and he felt the weight shift from under him as the other body got off from the bed. Frank felt a hand push his shoulder gently, and he rolled on to his back and smiled. He swallowed and suddenly he felt something warm and fleshly being moved over his lips, it was so incredibly soft and Frank knew it could only be one thing. He stuck his tongue out slightly and licked the flesh he found there, enjoying the rounded shape, the warmth. Frank moved his head slightly and kissed the head of the cock that was currently being presented against his lips. He kissed and then sucked, and then drew the head in and hummed. It was Gerard

There was, of course, no chance that it could be anyone else, they were alone in the room, and even though he was blindfolded Frank knew no one had come or gone during the time Gerard was in the shower. But having him in his mouth Frank just knew. It was his taste and his smell. No one had ever tasted anything like Gerard, not that Frank had been with a lot of guys, but no this was his Gee. He knew every part of him and this, this was him and Frank smiled and moved forward slightly and Gerard leant in and he took more of him in to his mouth. Frank ran his tongue over Gerard’s cock. He wasn’t huge, but he wasn’t small either, but what Gee was, was heavy. He rested so heavy on Franks tongue, it was like a lead weight in his mouth and he loved it. Frank moved his hand up and pulled back the skin, as he lapped his tongue, under and round the head, over all those sensitive nerves and he heard Gerard gasp. Frank sucked, and stroked and teased, as best as he could, pleasuring Gerard was always something Frank loved doing. He loved showing him how much he loved him and sometimes this was the best way to get through to him.

Frank felt Gerards hands snake round his neck and support his head as he worked him. He could feel Gee’s thumbs, rubbing against his cheeks, encouraging him, leading him on. Frank could tell Gerard was feeling more urgent, after a while he began to thrust slightly in to Franks mouth. That was fine, frank loved being fucked in the mouth, but it didn’t last long as Gerard pulled away from Frank, and rested his head back on the pillow. Frank felt hot, his cheeks were already slightly sore and he was panting. Frank hadn’t realised how horny he had become and would now feel the weight of his own cock resting against his belly. Gerard gently took franks knees and pulled them apart, he settled himself within them and leant in and kissed frank, who moaned in to the hot, wet sloppy kisses. He felt Gerard moved his body on to franks and ground their bodies together, cocks touching, the friction proving much relief to a needy Frank. Gerard roughly bucked his hips and panted in Frank’s ear, before moving to bite Franks neck and shoulder.

Gerard trailed kisses down franks neck and on to his heaving chest. Franks could feel Gerard nipping and kissing the flesh there and his breath hitched every time Gerard pinched the skin with his teeth. Gerard suddenly stopped, much to franks disappointment, and could hear a rattling next to him. Frank lay perfectly still, trying to make sense of the noise, when suddenly he felt something cold, so cold it burned almost, against his nipple. Frank gasped as the freezing cold was then replaced by Gerard’s hot breath. Frank gulped for air, and there it was again, he was breathing heavily and his chest rose and fell wildly. As he felt something very cold, trickle away from his nipple and down the side of his body to the sheet below. Frank exhaled deeply. Ice, Gerard was using ice. After a few minutes Frank felt the, what he assumed was an ice cube, slowly moved from one side of his chest to another. He was desperately trying to catch his breath as he felt the cold trickle of water run towards his neck and down the side of his chest. The freezing sensation was exhilarating and Franks nerve ends sparked under the cold temperature. Gerard worked franks other nipple, ulternating between the freezing ice and hot breath. Frank didn’t know why, but it was driving him crazy and he wanted to shout out, but he didn’t. There was something about wearing a blindfold that meant he kept quiet. It was another thing frank couldn’t really explain.

It was a slow torture and Franks body began to burn and he moved his hand towards Gerard and threaded his fingers in the man’s damp hair. Frank whined and screwed his eyes shut as Gerard stopped with the ice began to nip gently at Franks nipple and the sensitive area around it, he moved his way down franks body, Franks breath hitched as Gerard got lower and lower. Gerard peppered kisses across Franks belly and waist and Franks smiled in anticipation, but Gerard grabbed him roughly buy the waist and turned him over quickly, licking a warm wet stripe up Franks spine. Frank shivered and Gerard made his way back down, this time lower. He stopped at the very base of franks spine and sucked right there. It tickled a great deal and sent little zinging sensations up and down Franks back, he giggled in to the sheet and could feel Gerard smiling in to his flesh. Gerard pulled apart Franks cheeks and slid down between and began to work Franks ass. He ran his tongue around Franks opening and probed inside, making Frank groan in to the sheet and buck his hips, desperately looking for the relief and friction he wanted against the sheets.

Gerard quickly built a good rhythm and it made Frank groan and gasp in to the bed, he wriggled and pushed his backside towards Gerards face, desperate for more. But Gerard move his face away and Frank could feel the movement behind him, as Gerard pushed Franks legs further apart and pressed the tip of his cock against Franks opening. Frank knew Gerard was waiting for some sort of sign, Frank whispered out a ‘yeah’ and Gerard pushed himself in to Frank. Frank moaned, he needed this, he wanted, desperately, to feel Gerard inside him. He tipped his hips upwards and Gerard must have understood as he began to push himself in further and further, until he was fully inside Frank. Once settled in, Gerard moved down on top of Frank and wrapped one of his arms under Franks chest, and holding his body close, he began to fuck Frank gently.

Franks body was on fire, he was full of the man he loved. He had tasted him, he could smell him, he could feel him, so much of him, inside him, wrapped around him. Frank was the luckiest man he knew, to have a lover, so compassionate, so caring. Franks could feel Gerard’s hot breath on his neck, he tipped and twisted his head back, so he could just reach and kiss Gerard cheek. Frank could feel Gerard’s response. Their lips barely touching, but it was enough to satisfy Frank. Gerard momentum built up and so did the ferocity, Frank felt the bed move slightly under them and in his darkness he could hear Gerard’s breath hitching. Franks loved it when Gerard came. The fans had no idea how close they were when Gerard did his sex talks on stage, the groaning, the writhing, everything, it was him, but when they were together it was Gerard but bigger and better and louder. Frank could hear Gerard’s desperate moans, he was terrible at keeping quiet and he hissed as Gerard leant forward and bit his shoulder. Frank smiled, as Gerard came with a grunt and held Frank, excruciatingly tight against him.

When Gerard grew silent, he pulled away from Frank and Frank felt the bed dip under Gerard as he lent back on his heels and flipped Frank on to his back. Frank gasped as he felt Gerard’s hot wet mouth encase Franks cock and he was being sucked, hard and fast. Gerard had a hand at the base of Franks cock and stroked him in time to his bobbing head, pleasuring Franks as expertly as he could. Frank bucked his hips, desperate for a release and he knew it would come quickly. He arched his back and called our Gerard’s name as a warning, but Gerard didn’t stop, so Frank came, hard, in to Gerard mouth and down his throat. Gerard said nothing, but swallowed Frank down, and continue to pump his cock until the sensations became too much and Frank began to whine and writhe in the sheets.

Just as the sensations were becoming too much, Gerard stopped and Frank felt him move close, he opened his mouth and welcomed Gerard in. Gerard gave Frank, long, hard, sticky kisses. Frank could taste his own cum in his mouth, he never understood Gerard fascination with his cum, he thought it tasted weird, if not a little bitter, he preferred Gerard’s to his own, but sharing Franks cum was something Gerard had a fetish for, so Frank allowed it.

When Gerard eventually pulled away, Frank’s mouth was sore and he was breathless. He went to move to take the blindfold off, but Gerard’s hand stopped him “Let’s leave that on for now, Frankie, you’ll never know what might happen in the morning” And Frank smiled as Gerard clicked the light off and enveloped Frank in a warm, loving hug. Frank smiled knowing there was no other place he would rather be
Sign up to rate and review this story