Categories > Original > Erotica

The Fisherman

by Skyhawke_1968

They set out on the lake early in the morning to do some exploration. They never expected company.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2013-07-12 - 5188 words

?Blocked
The Fisherman

My wife, Lisa and I were on a weekend getaway from the kids. We were into camping and canoeing so it was a natural choice to find a campground near a nice lake. I did a lot of research prior to the trip, finding a campground on a lake that had tiny islands, hoping that we would be able to make good use of the hopefully deserted islands during our time together.

We arrived on a Friday afternoon with enough daylight left to put the canoe into the lake and do a little exploring. The campground was situated on the south side of a large lake, at the end of a rather long and narrow ‘bay’. About a couple of thousand yards to the north from where we put in was a small island. The ‘bay’ ended roughly a hundred or so yards to the west, just before the island opening up into a very large body of water beyond the island. We set our course for the tiny oasis. As we got closer we noticed an area of rocks just below the surface of the water, plenty of room for our wide berthed canoe, but a show-stopper for anything bigger.

We reached a small beach on the Southwest side of the island, no wider than our canoe was long and pulled ourselves ashore. The island was not large, only about one hundred feet long and no more than 30 feet wide. There was a small lean-too off to the left of a rudimentary path. Standing near the structure, we saw the path bend off to the right moving up to a short plateau. Lisa and I decided to explore, stopping on this highpoint. This was the best view on the island, with a clear line of sight to the North, East, South, and West. From here we could see boats to the north on the open water, off to the south in the distance the campground. The shores along the western side of the “bay” were rocky and desolate, not a camp in sight. From this vantage point we were pretty much all alone on the lake. It was a little too chilly so we decided to head back into the canoe and return the next day to possibly frolic in the wild. Lisa gave me a little grin as we made our way back to the canoe. “Tomorrow” she said, “we will search for natives.”

That night we were blessed with an unseasonably warm front passing through. Before settling down for bed, we packed some toiletries and decided to get up early to “bathe in the wild”.

We had done this before on a few camping trips, wake up early, float out to a nice secluded place, strip down, and “bathe”. The first time was due to our Campground experiencing water problems. Their pump had died and there would be no running water for the day. We were going out that evening and needed to clean up. Lisa remembered a secluded beach around the bend in the lake we were on and proposed a trip. I seem to remember being a little late in returning (sex in the outdoors is always a pleasant diversion). From that time on, whenever we got out alone, we would come up with an excuse to “bathe in the wild”.

We woke bright and early, no later than 6am. Not a soul saw us walk down to the shore, all was silent. The lake was still, looking like a large pool of glass. There was a slight mist coming off the water, obscuring the island and the distant features. I was in the rear of the canoe, my eyes on my wife, in a pair of shorts and a loose-fitting tee-shirt. She has a kick ass body and looks hot in anything she wears and knowing she’d soon be shed of the little clothing that was on her made me all the more eager to reach our destination. It was a silent journey, the only sounds were our paddles lightly breaking the surface of the water leaving a line of ripples marking our recent path. When we were about halfway to the island, Lisa removed her shorts. She had not worn underwear and was basically naked from the waist down. Her shirt drooped over the seat shielding my view of her ass, from the sides it was apparent that she had on either a thong or nothing at all. I decided to match her move, removing my shorts and freeing my hardening cock. She turned around and shot a sultry glance in the direction of my crotch. I complained briefly that she had a better view of me since my shirt did not cover my ‘jewels’.

“The lake is empty, let me have a better view. “ I said. “Rip that top off before I capsize this canoe”

“How about a peek?” she teased and lifted her shirt ever so lightly.

We were coasting for a short period of time playing “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours”. After a brief flash of her 34b’s, firm as ever after two children, and a nice long look at her ass, we continued.

We got a little further, both of us with our tops on, from outside the canoe it would look like two adults out for a morning paddle. We were both fixated on the island and when we passed the end of the bay where the shore gave way to the open lake, we almost missed the only boat on the lake. About 300 feet off the Southwest of the island (and in direct view of our secluded beach” was a lone fisherman in a boat. Early morning is a great time to fish and, apparently our island was located in “fish country”. The only fish I was interested in was the kind that was sitting on the bench in front of me. He was still about 400 feet away from us so we couldn’t make out much, only that he was the only one in the boat and that he might put a damper on our morning. We did not want to return to the campground and come back later, the lake would be too busy.

Lisa looked at me and grabbed a towel to cover her legs, worried he might have X-Ray vision I guessed. “What do we do now?” she asked. At that moment we passed over the rocks that we had seen the day before. There were quite a few and they were very large to boot. So large, in fact, that two adults could easily stand on them to bathe.

“Lets strip down here and bathe on the rocks” I said boldly, half expecting a “no” in response. Lisa looked at me, looked back at the fisherman, then back at me as if to gauge his vision. Without a word, she removed her T-Shirt and stepped out onto the rock!

I didn’t need to wait for a verbal answer, I was out of my shirt and standing beside her in seconds! Standing together on the rock, with the water at about knee-height we hugged each other. I pulled her close to me, feeling her nipples on my chest, and arching my pelvis into hers. I grabbed her ass and pulled her tight, she followed suite and grabbed my ass pulling me closer. Both of us love to be naked in the outdoors and we were soaking up the moment. I was lightly caressing the crack of her ass, trailing my fingers lightly up and down the small of her back. The fisherman was in my line of sight, still in his same spot oblivious to us.

We broke apart and grabbed the shampoo and soap, determined to actually bathe, the actual reason we came out (well, not exactly). We both lathered up, I helped her lather up her chest, taking ample time to ensure her breasts were clean. Both nipples were visibly erect, the outdoors and possible voyeur were having their affect. While she was stroking my chest, leaving a soapy trail, I began to rub her sides. I worked my way down to her hips, then moved both hands together, meeting in the middle just above her bush. She keeps her pubic hair trimmed neatly, but leaves enough for it to be visible (shaving it completely was something we had done in the past but the ‘next day stubble’ was always a big turn off).

Lisa started working her hands over my cock, expertly cleansing the shaft, head, base, and balls. She was definitely having an affect on me. We broke away again, each of us finishing our legs then working on our hair. When we had finished with our bath I turned her around and pulled her ass to me. I reached my hands around and began to part her lips, my fingers sliding up and down finding her clit and rubbing it lightly. She was obviously getting very excited; I inserted a finger in her moistened pussy and realized she was very wet. Both of us realized that standing on the rocks would not be the most optimal place to continue our romp. We were both facing our visitor who had moved at least another 100 feet closer. It appeared as if he were trolling with his boat moving almost in our direction. At this distance we could see enough features on the boat and him to realize that it was quite apparent that the two of us were naked [to him].

We tried to gauge his route to see if he would pass beyond the island at some point and though it looked like he was coming closer to us, in fact, he was moving in an almost perpendicular course to us, passing in between the island and our rocks. We decided to get back into the canoe and make our way to the island. There was possibly enough cover to mask our session once we got there.

When we got back into the canoe, Lisa began to put her T-Shirt back on when I stopped her. “Please don’t,” I asked “leave it off, I think we will pass far enough away, besides he already knows what we are doing!”. She turned as if to rebuke this statement and took one look at my pulsating cock and took the T Shirt back off, dropping it between her seat and mine. My cock felt like it would grow even larger with the thought of someone seeing my wife naked.

As we paddled toward the island, I slid forward and snaked a hand around her waist, reaching my fingers into her slit, diddling it for a short time. She started to twitch and told me to stop it. I obeyed and took my post in the rear.

While we were playing, our forward progress slowed enough so that it became apparent that our course would intersect with the fisherman’s. We went a little slower hoping that he would pass in front of us and to our right with his back to us as we approached the beach.

I kept talking lightly to Lisa as we paddled “I am going to lay you down and slide my tongue into your pussy.” I teased. “I want to run my fingers across your chest, play with your nipples while my tongue glides in an out of your wet hole!”. I continued to tell her what I wanted to do and it was having an affect on her. Our distance between us and the fisherman closed to 200 feet, 100 feet, 50 feet. When we were about 50 feet away and we both knew he could see us, I asked Lisa to turn to me. “I want to see how hard your nipples are” I told her. She was a little flush in the face, her tits were rock hard and her nipples poking straight out. She looked at my face and our eyes met. They had taken on a glazed look that she only gets when she is very horny and wants to fuck. I could almost guess what she was about to say. Looking down at my cock, then back into my eyes she said “I am sooo horny right now, as soon as we get to that beach I want you to fuck me as hard as you can! I don’t care if that fucking fishergeek is watching, joining, or jerking off! Just fuck me!”

I had no reason to doubt that she would have offered little resistance at that point if I were to move forward and ask her to get down on her hands and knees so I could fuck her for our audience. Truth be told, the thought occurred, but the canoe was not a waterbed and nothing would have spoiled the mood any more than us capsizing (although it would have made for a gallant rescue attempt by our visitor).

As we got closer and closer, the fisherman tried to look disinterested, glancing our way every now and then and making it look like he was really more interested in his fishing pole. He passed about 10 feet in front of us (we could have pulled up alongside and had a chat he was that close) and we exchanged greetings “Beautiful morning for the fish!” our new guest stated. “Beautiful morning for a fuck!” I replied. My wife didn’t appear to be upset with my blatancy. She was looking at him, he appeared to be in his late 30’s early 40’s with “Salt and pepper” shortened (but not balding) hair. He had a medium build and was wearing a tank top revealing his well toned arms. My wife later remarked that he must work out (she took in a little more of him, apparently). He was elevated on a seat in the back of the boat, and we could both see that the tie strings to his “gym shorts” were dangling untied below the seat. He was wearing a pair of shorts that could be shed quickly…

He was a bit speechless after my comment, my wife got his full attention. From his vantage point in his seat, he could see just about all of her. I noticed his glance hovered mostly on her tits and legs. She was sitting with her legs spread slightly. I noticed that when she saw where his gaze was directed, the parted a little more…

I was soaking this in, here was my wife who just 20 mins ago was worried about taking off a T-Shirt in a deserted lake. She was now fully nude in front of a complete stranger and instead of trying to conceal herself, she was visibly offering him a better view! His gaze remained on her crotch then back to her face, leaving her with a smile before we each continued on our way. His silence was finally broken when he replied “Yes indeed it is, lovely morning for just such a fuck!” and he glanced at my wife’s pussy yet again.

Lisa and I moved a little faster once we saw that he was moving away from us. We wanted to get to the beach which was only about 70 feet away. We were both so horny I didn’t know if we could make it out of the canoe when we beached!

When we did hit the shore we turned and noticed our fisher-friend had stopped his trolling and was paying extra attention to an area about 100’ away from the beach. He apparently wanted to watch something…

When we exited the canoe and met in the water we embraced. Even though it wasn’t yet a hot day and we had just taken a shower, Lisa’s chest was covered in a light sweat. As we pressed together I felt the coolness of the beads of water press against my chest. She had been quite turned on during the ride to the beach! I felt as if my rock hard cock might drill a hole into her thighs so I reached down and lightly parted them to allow room for my cock to rest. The head of it slipped beneath her pussy and she let loose a gasp as she felt it brush between her legs.

Somehow we regained our composure and decided to move our party inland a bit. We grabbed our towels but did not wear them, at this point there was no need for modesty. I thought we might use the lean too and continue our playtime. When we reached it, however, I looked right and realized the plateau would be a little more ‘risky’. I grabbed her hand and lead the way. When we reached the area we set our towels down on the ground and began to kiss. Our tongues were busy probing each other’s mouth, dancing and writhing. Her hands were all over me, first my chest, my sides, my back, then my ass. She placed her hands on each cheek and pulled me forward, wanting to feel my cock against her.

I began to lightly rub her tits, lightly tweaking each nipple, giving extra care (it drives her crazy). As my hands began to trace the sides of her body downward, I felt her reach for my cock. With a firm grasp she encircled my shaft, slowly kneading it up and down. I quickly moved my hands down to her pussy. With one hand I rubbed her inner thighs, waiting for her to shiver in anticipation. My other hand moved to her lips, one finger sliding down her slit and feeling her wetness. It stopped only for a moment before plunging into her waiting hole. She was so wet it slid in with a gasp of excitement from her mouth. It felt like I was sliding my finger into a ripe peach she was so wet.

I pulled my finger from her pussy, dripping with her juices I placed my finger beneath my nose to smell her scent. She watched me as I licked my finger, tasting her sweet honey. At that moment I had to taste her, I moved swiftly to my knees placing my head to her pelvis. She arched her back and pelvis forward to greet my face. I wanted to play with her first, tease her, make her beg for my tongue. I ran my hands around her ass and rubbed her cheeks. My chin rubbed her thighs, the stubble tickling her skin. She was quivering with my every rub of her thighs. I blew a breathe of warm air across her moistened lips. My hands parted her cheeks, my fingers running up and down the small of her back, down between her ass cheeks. One finger continued to her anus, pausing briefly to tickle it as it snaked back to her pussy. She tried to move into my finger but I pulled away. From my vantage point between her legs I looked up at her, taking in her naked body, her tits pointing straight out. Her face appeared behind the valley of her breasts. She mouthed one word “Please…” while her body trembled.

Slowly my tongue protruded from my mouth, I pulled my face away from her crotch so see could see it and anticipate its ride along her wet lips. I slowly moved forward, resting the tip of my tongue on her clit setting off tiny shockwaves through her body. Her taste drove me wild and I began to lick her slit, lapping up her juices. She grabbed my hair and bucked her hips into my face grinding with my thrusts of my lips. My tongue snaked downward and found her hole, wet and wanting. I slid it into her and listened to her moan. My tongue slid in and out as my hands traced their way back across her ass. She was shaking, her knees were weak. I pulled away and laid back on the towel, looking upward into the trees. I motioned for her to straddle my face.

While she was turning, I took a look to my right to see if we still had a visitor. Our friend had moved even closer now, one ‘rod’ was lying useless by his side, there would be no fish for that one. His other ‘rod’ was in his hands, his shorts were discarded on the boat’s platform. At this point there was no doubt that he was liking what he saw. I waved to him as my wife began to straddle me, smacking my lips for him and letting him know she tasted great.

Lisa kept her ass up beyond my reach as she started to take my cock into her mouth. She wanted to focus her attention on my waiting rod, for this one there would be fish and soon! I watched her ass, and her pussy while she began to lick the head of my cock. I placed a hand on her ass while I focused on her tight little asshole wanting to play with it. Her mouth was working wonders on my cock as she slobbered it with her saliva. A hand grasped the base and held with a firm grip. She snaked a few fingers around its base and massaged my balls. Tracing a little line down their center and driving me wild!

I began to slide my fingers between her ass, lightly tracing the skin between her anus and vagina. Her pussy was so wet my finger would slip in just a bit and come out glistening. I slid my finger into my mouth both to taste her again and to lubricate it. I placed the tip of my finger on her anus again, this time applying a light pressure. She moved her ass up to meet it, giving me a signal to insert it a little further. It slid in slowly, its tight grip on my fingertip arousing me as well as her. She began to suck me with a passion, her head bobbing up and down forming a rhythm that was getting faster and faster. I slid my finger further into her ass as she sped up on my cock.

With her ass still in the air, I turned to see our friend. He was busy at work on his cock, his boat practically docked on the rocks beneath us. With his elevated position on the boat we were only a few feet higher than he. There were no trees or brush to block his view of us. I smiled again and this time took my other hand and grabbed Lisa’s ass. I pulled her onto my face, my tongue immediately penetrating her wet hole. I couldn’t recall that last time she was so wet. I rolled my tongue and fucked her with it, deeply probing into her sliding it in and out. I could feel my finger in her ass against her inner walls when I pressed my tongue upwards. I tried to match her rhythm while she eagerly sucked me. We were lost in our own world, her breathing was getting heavy. I slid my tongue out and licked her slit up to her clit, focusing on her nub. I was twirling the tip around and around pressing hard against her hardened clit. This was driving her wild! She stopped sucking my cock to concentrate on this sensation at her crotch. She began to utter “Yess, Yess, Ohh, Yess!” a tell-tale sign that she was about to orgasm. I increased my focus on her and probed my finger deeper into her ass. My tongue was flicking her faster and faster. With my other hand, I inserted a finger probing her wet holes. I hooked my finger upwards and rubbed her ”G-Spot”, driving her even more wild. Within ten seconds of all this attention she let out a loud “Ohhh Goddd!” then pulled away fast. Whenever she cums, she has to pull away the sensation is too much. Most of the time I will follow her and continue to work on her. She was almost choking for air, she moved forward only a foot or two and hugged my legs. I could feel my cock on her stomach pulsating with her shivers.

I glanced right again to see what our spectator was up to. He was still stroking his cock, slowly now, fishing long since forgotten. I could tell this was just as much fun for him as it was for us.

“huk ma” I thought I heard from Lisa between breathes.

“What?” I asked.

“fa fa cha me” she shot out in the midst of her breathing.

“What?” I thought she was talking about the fisherman.

She turned and looked at me, her eyes were almost entirely glazed over, her hair tussled and wet from sweat. She opened her mouth, caught her breath, and clearly yelled “Fuck Me! Fuck Me Now!”.

There was absolutely no question as to what she meant by that, however, for clarification our fisherman friend felt it necessary to yell to me “She wants you to Fuck Her Now!”. Lisa’s gaze remained transfixed on me, it appeared as if she either didn’t hear him or didn’t care she hiked her ass up and got up on all fours. Once in position, she turned and looked at me, waiting for me to get moving. I was “Jonny on the spot” and moved quickly to a kneeling position with my cock pointing towards her eager cunt. She wiggled her ass in the air and waited for me to slide the head of my cock into her.

As I leaned forward and pressed my cock against her pussy, I heard a motor start up. Looking over I saw our fisherman voyeur, pants still down maneuvering his boat to the east side of the island. Lisa heard the sound and looked in time to see him leaving, she looked back at me with a devilish grin on her face “Did he watch us?” she questioned, apparently she was completely unaware of him the whole time. “Yes, his pants are off too! He’s been stroking himself while watching me eat you. I guess it was too much for him.” I replied. She looked back in his direction then at me and then reached back to grab my cock. She grabbed me by the base and balls and guided me into her “Just fuck me!” she said. I complied. I entered her slowly until she released her grip on my balls. From my vantage point I could see that the fisherman was actually circling the island. While I was slowly thrusting in and out of my wife, the fisherman pulled up on the north side of the island to our left now. Though I hadn’t realized it earlier, the plateau we were on wasn’t centered on the width of the island, it was closer to the north side. Apparently our fisher friend knew this too. It looked like the water remained deeper up to the bank on the north side as well for he was so close that he would have beached had it been shallower. The boat swung around and he turned his seat to face us. I figured he was no more than 20 feet (or so it seemed) from us. I could actually see that his pubic hair had been trimmed close and that his balls had been drawn up into his body. It was a little surreal, we had never done anything like this before. He made no attempt to get any closer although the only way he’d be able to do that was to actually get off the boat and sit down beside us.

The whole time I was working up a rhythm with Lisa matching her thrusts and grinding my pelvis against her mound so that I penetrated her pussy deeper. I looked back to see if she had noticed our visitor and saw that she was looking directly over at him. From his position he could see us fucking doggie style with her tits rolling back and forth with every thrust. She was transfixed on his cock! He was busy working his meat in his hands stroking it a little faster. With her head turned I could see that she was doing more than just watching, she was licking her lips. She would eye his cock then make eye contact with him and lick her lips. I began to think that she might want him to come over and join us. I almost came at the thought of that little event. To be fucking her while she sucks another man’s cock is an incredible fantasy!

I increased my rhythm, it was all getting to be too much. Lisa started moaning again “Ooo… Yess… Fuck Me.. Fuck Me.. Fuck Me!” all of this was heard clearly by both myself and the fisherman. I started fucking her faster and faster. The sweat was rolling off my body, there was a small puddle of sweat that had formed in the small of her back. Her hair was soaked again, almost like we just got out of the lake. I leaned back and thrust harder and harder, feeling myself about to explode. With three final long thrusts, I came so hard and so much that it was dripping out of the sides of her cunt, I could feel the warm jizz running down my balls.

Lisa and I collapsed on the towels, both of us thoroughly exhausted. We had forgotten our friend and were just trying to catch our breath. We began to stir moments later when we heard his boat start back up again. This time when we turned to look, we noticed that his shorts were back on. As he was pulling away, he turned to look at us and waved his hat. We both lifted our arms to return his wave then dropped them back from exhaustion.

We both snuggled for a little while longer, as we began to get our senses back we realized that we were on an island in the middle of a lake that was beginning to “wake up”. We could now hear the motors of other boats off in the distance and realized that we might not be “alone” for much longer (we never really were “alone” though). Lisa turned over and lay on her back, our naked bodies sliding together in our sweat , and kissed me.

“That was incredible!” she said.

“Uh, yeah.” I couldn’t think of anything better to say, “I think we need to take another bath.” I finally added. We collected ourselves, grabbed our towels, and made our way to the beach to wash up. We returned the next morning with some unspoken hopes of another encounter but our friend was missing. The island was also no longer uninhabited, the lean to had some tenants. We were not worried, this lake was pretty large and there were other islands. . .
Sign up to rate and review this story