Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Ferard Dom!Gerard

by laurelewis

Pure Smut, nothing else Dom!Gerrad sub!Frank

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-07-14 - 3139 words - Complete

?Blocked
Frank closed his eyes and just breathed. He had been tied to the bed for a while and he flexed his arms, hoping to accommodate a bit more blood supply to them. The rope was wound tight round his wrists, he wasn’t going anywhere.

He was hot and slightly sweaty and his spit ran down the outside of his face from the ball gag, which was securely fitted in his mouth. He looked around the empty room, there wasn’t much in here, there wasn’t room with the massive 4 poster bed Gerard insisted on buying, Frank knew why now.

He heard the door of the wardrobe close and from the corner of his eye Frank saw Gerard appear. He had a small cane in his hand. Frank swallowed, he had been hard for what seemed like forever. Gerard had teased and stroked and teased, Frank had come so close, but Gerard had backed away every time and Frank was starting to feel more than restless.

Gerard sat on the bed and rubbed Franks leg, Frank responded by bucking his hips towards Gerard, but Gerard knew what he wanted, and Frank wasn’t having it, yet. Gerard put down the cane and took Frank by the ankle and bent his leg back forwards Franks ear. Frank grunted with the discomfort and Gerard wrapped a length of rope around a ring on the ankle cuff and tied Frank’s leg up. Frank was able to release his leg just slightly, helping with the pressure. He then did the same with the other leg. Frank trembled with a slight edge of nervousness, he was completely exposed and couldn’t move a muscle. He rubbed his face in to the sheet and breathed out through his nose. Frank knew he was safe, but he also knew that his had lost all control of the situation, if he had any to begin with.

Gerard stood by the side of Frank and smiled to himself. He took up the cane and rubbed it up and down Franks leg and exposed ass, building the tension. He caught Frank a look which said ‘I’m doing this now’ and Frank just nodded, he was in no position to argue. Gerard brought the cane down firmly, but not harshly on Franks ass, and continued to pepper Franks backside and thighs with the cane. It wasn’t painful enough to make Frank panic, but it was sore with the constant sharp, very quick smacks. Frank writhed around in the bed, trying to accommodate the feeling as best he could, Gerard stopped “If you move and you make me nip your hole it will fucking hurt” he looked at Frank firmly, “Do not fucking move” Frank breathed out heavily and tried to settle himself down as best he could, the way his hands were bound he couldn’t even hold the rope or the headboard of the bed, he had nothing to cling on to and Gerard knew it. He was completely at his mercy. Once he had relaxed a bit Gerard continued with the cane, Frank bit in to ball gag as hard as he could, but after a while he began to whine, the relentless smacking of the cane was beginning to make him feel desperate and he wasn’t sure how to tell Gerard he wanted to stop, not like this. Frank whined in to the gag. “You are doing really well, we are almost done” Gerard spoke softly, Frank believed that Gerard would stop before it became far too much. Frank’s legs and ass were starting to burn, but Gerard soon stopped and Frank heard the cane being thrown to the floor and felt a pair of lips press on his leg, just above the ankle.

Frank reopened his eyes just as Gerard’s hands approached his face. He unclipped the ball gag and gently removed it from Franks mouth, leaving his hand there to gently massage Franks cheeks and jaw, just for a second. Even if Frank wasn’t at a loss for words, he wouldn’t be allowed to speak anyway. So he lay there an watched Gerard put the gag on the bedside table and sit back on the bed, between his legs. Frank heard the cap of, what he assumed was lube being opened. He couldn’t hear much else, but then was suddenly aware of something cool and round pressed against his opening. Frank grunted as whatever it was, was pushed in. He felt it to be some sort of dildo, he looked down at Gerard, but he was concentrating on whatever he was doing to Frank’s ass, and Frank could see anything else, so he laid his head back down and waited and felt.

Gerard continued to push the dildo in, but maybe only for a few inches, and Frank heard a click, and fuck, he legs trembled and his spine tingled like fuck. Whatever Gerard had inserted in him vibrated, and it was vibrating straight against his prostrate. Frank moaned, it felt amazing, and it didn’t take him long to start panting. He cock was already hard and he needed to get off, even after the caning, but he still needed extra help. But he wasn’t getting any, not yet. He felt Gerard rub a finger around his asshole, increasing the pressure and Frank gasped, it felt amazing. Gerard pushed 2 fingers inside Frank and under the vibrating dildo and pushed it upwards, further on to franks nerve endings and it made him cry out and shudder. Frank started to make sounds he didn’t even know he could as Gerard moved the dildo around inside him. Frank tried to bend his back to accommodate the feeling as best he could. He cock felt like it could burst, when thankfully Gerard finally decided to stroke Frank, slowly, but it helped nonetheless. Frank moaned and sighed a ‘yes’ out and Gerard smiled as he removed his fingers and started to caress Frank’s balls. Frank felt himself get closer and closer to the edge, he tried to swallow big gulps of air but it didn’t help “please, please” he whispered. Gerard just looked at him, Franks beautiful perfect face, covered with a film of sweat, his eyes were slightly rolled up in to his head, without the begging Gerard knew how close he was, he could feel it in his hands, he knew his Frankie that well.

“Gee, Gee please I’m gonna come, please” Frank head was lolling on the pillow and Gerard smiled “I know Frankie” he whispered “It will be ok” and with that Gerard stopped. Franks eyes flew open “no, no, no, no please” and Frank began to sob. He had been tied to the bed since they got to the room and he wanted just to come so bad, he thought his balls must have weighed a stone each. He looked longingly at Gerard who ignored him and untied his ankles from their restraints, Frank bucked his hips towards Gerard’s hand as they massaged his thigh, which earnt him a very hard slap against the underneath of the other, still exposed thigh. “Do you want to come Frank?” Gerard asked fiercely Frank bit his lip and nodded “Then behave” and Gerard proceeded to untie the other leg, and Frank lay there, passively as he could.

After a short while Gerard untied Frank’s wrists and helped him sit up on the bed. Frank flexed his shoulders and back as Gerard sat next to him. He drew Frank closer to him and nestled his head in Gerard’s shoulder and Gerard slowly jerked him off. Frank sighed in to Gerard’s neck and enjoyed the feeling of being touched. Gerard’s hand was slow, almost too slow, but Frank didn’t care, the touch itself was enough, for now. Frank began to move slightly with Gerard’s hand and grabbed on to Gerard’s leg and Frank hummed in to Gerard’s neck. Gerard watched Franks face intently, watching for every change in the muscles, when he was relaxed, when he started to frown, to see the tension build up. Franks was breathing heavy, and Gerard knew he was getting close. But regardless of what Gerard knew and what he could see, what was more important was what Frank says, if he didn’t tell Gerard he was close, Frank was in trouble.

Frank wriggled and moaned in to Gerard’s neck, his mouth opened and closed, but he didn’t say anything. The prospect was there, just to come and not warn Gerard but he didn’t think Frank would take that chance. And he didn’t “I'm, I'm going to come Gee” Frank voice was strained and Gerard stopped, much to Franks obvious disappointment, as he wept gently in to Gerard’s neck. Gerard kissed Franks forehead and stood. He took Franks hand and walked him round to the end of the bed. And Frank stood there, naked, cock throbbing, desperate. He considered letting himself come, jerking off while Gerard was getting things out of the wardrobe, and Gerard would let him too. He would allow Frank to masturbate and when he had finished, when he had come, he would punish him. Somehow. Frank considered it, he moved his hand to his hip and rubbed the top part of his leg. The image of his last severe punishment flashed through his mind. They weren’t like spankings, or having to stand in the corner. Frank remembered the utter shame of having Mikey there, to watch, while Gerard beat Frank and fuck him on, and almost through, the floor while Mikey took pictures, holding on to Franks lead. Mikey was a sub too. Frank thought back to the time MCR was on tour, Frank and Gerard sat alone on the trailer watching a movie when an angry Pete stormed in with a naked and red faced Mikey. Regardless of them being brothers, Gerard was always very clear that you would always respect and obey your Dom, he would protect Mikey, of course, but Gerard discovered that Mikey had disobeyed Pete and Gerard made his brother stand there, naked, hands on head, while he retold the story, in detail, of what he had done. Then he allowed Pete to punish Mikey while Gerard watched, Franks toes curling at the noise.

“Am I interrupting you?” Gerard asked, Franks mind whipped back to where he was. And where he was, was facing Gerard, Gerard’s hand around his cock, firmly, not moving. “No, no of course not” Gerard raised an eyebrow and secured a cuff round Franks wrist and attached it to a rope dangling from the top of the bed, and then did the same with the other. Franks arms were completely out stretched, but not uncomfortably. He swallowed and watched Gerard pick up a whip, made of strands of very soft leather. It wasn’t made to really hurt, it was made so you can ‘feel’ it. And Frank could feel it as Gerard whipped round his lower back, his chest, his thighs and ultimately over his cock. It took Franks breath away as the whipping sent zinging sensations all the way through his cock and in to his thighs.

Frank bowed his head and tried to zone out it was hard though. Gerard was always so fast, not giving him a chance to relax in to it or phase out between strokes, he timed it perfectly to keep Frank on edge. Gerard increased his intensity and the strikes started to sting slightly, after a few shots at his thighs Frank twisted his legs closer together, earning him a very hard and painful swipe from the cane against his leg. Frank jumped out of his skin at the shock of the pain and yelped and shook. Gerard was silent until Frank regained his posture “You know the rules Frank. Do not push your luck” Frank nodded weakly and spread his legs wider Gerard smiled “Good boy Frankie” and continued with the whipping. Frank rested his head on his arm and hissed through the whipping. It was just starting to become slightly too much when Gerard threw down the whip and began to jerk Frank quickly. Frank shivered and lolled his head backwards, mouth open, groaning in to the feeling. Frank was begging Gerard silently to let him come this time, he couldn’t take it anymore, he was on edge and needed to let go, but “Gee, Gee please” Frank whispered “Yes Frank” “Please please let me come, please” “That’s not what you say Frankie, what do you say?” Gerard asked in a kind tone, but Franks voice was barely a whisper “Gee I'm, I'm gonna come please” and with that Gerard stopped.

Frank let out a strangled cry of frustration and bent over, stamping his feet, he wriggled his arms desperately trying to get free, but it was of no use. Gerard placed a hand on Franks back while Frank had is tantrum, Gerard allowed it. He knew he was teasing Frank to a place he probably didn’t want to go. But Gerard wanted him there, and he had kept him there for quite a while.

When Frank had been calm and quiet for a while, Gerard rubbed Franks back slowly and watched the peace settle slightly in Franks face. Gerard moved away and picked up the vibrating dildo he had used earlier and lubed it up. He took one of Franks legs and hooked it up and back over the headboard at the bottom of the bed, so now Frank was standing on one leg. Moving round to face Frank he switched it on and ran the vibrator down the length of Franks cock, applying extra pressure to the slit and the underside of the head. Frank moaned heavily in his throat and tipped his head back. Using the lube Gerard massaged Franks cock head slightly while he ran the dildo round it, urged on by the gasping noise Frank was making. Gerard ran a finger over the tip of Franks cock and picked up the pre cum that had flowed there and ran his finger over Franks lips, Frank responding by licking his lips to taste.

When Gerard felt satisfied he took the dildo off of Franks cock, leaned round and gently inserted it in to Frank, still vibrating. Frank moaned at the intrusion, but stayed still, possibly too worn to argue anymore. Gerard secured it easily in its place, using the ridge at the base as a way to keep it in Frank, and then Gerard turned the speed up a notch, and watched as Frank body contorted. He stood in front of Frank and smiled warmly, placing one possessive hand over Franks throat and the other round his cock, and he started to jerk him. Quickly.

Frank shuddered at the sensations and it wasn’t long before he started to beg again. Gerard released Franks throat and asked Frank what he wanted “I need to come Gee please, please let me” “Is that what you say Frank?” Frank whined and gathered himself together as best he could “Gee, I'm gonna come Gee please” Gerard smiled “Ok Frankie you can come” and Gerard watched a wave of relief flooded Franks face. There wasn’t anymore teasing or toying, Gerard milked Frank quickly, and Frank growled as he came. He come like he had never before, so hard it made his legs ache and for such a long time he didn’t know it was possible. Gerard still milked him, he didn’t stop, teasing every just drop from Frank that he could. After a while Frank began to mumble again “What’s wrong Frank?” “Please stop Gee, I can’t anymore, I can’t please?” Gerard smirked at him and tutted “There is no pleasing some boys is there? First of all its ‘please let me come Gee’ now its ‘please stop Gee’ Do you even know what you want anymore Frankie?” Frank knew he wasn’t being fucked with but he didn’t care, the sensations were beyond too much and he was exhausted. Frank moved his head to look straight at Gerard’s passive face “Please” he whispered and he asked again and again. Eventually Gerard nodded, “OK Frank I will stop, I'm stopping” But he didn’t at first. Gerard slowed his hand movements but removed the vibrator slowly from Frank, who sighed of relief at it going. Gerard slowed and slowed his hand down, over what was possibly only a minute, until he stopped completely.

Frank slumped forward slightly, being held in place only by his hands and his cocked leg. He breathed deeply but said nothing. Gerard went to the side room and got an already prepared wash cloth from the sink and wiped the come from Franks belly and legs, and wiped his sticky, sweaty face and round his neck to cool him. He lifted Frank’s leg from the bed and over the headboard and back to the floor. Gerard gently untied Frank’s wrists and allowed him to lean in to him. Gerard wrapped his hands round Franks hips and guide him to the bed and lay him down. Frank sighed in to the sheets as Gerard moved to spoon in behind him. They lay like that for some time. Gerard propped up on one elbow watching Frank fall asleep.

When Gerard knew Frank wouldn’t stir, he got up out of the bed and put away the toys and rope in to the box in the wardrobe, and got out the small set of ladders he had propped in there. The put the ladders out and quietly climbed them, keeping half an eye on the sleeping Frank, making sure he didn’t stir. Gerard shuffled a few of the boxes on top of the wardrobe around, until he found the one he wanted. He opened the box and pressed ‘STOP’ on the video recorder that was hidden in there and ejected the disc it contained. Using a Sharpie he kept in the box Gerard wrote the date on and slid the disc inside one of the plastic cases he kept. Gerard then reshuffled the boxes until he found the one that contained all the other disc’s and added today’s one to the collection. He turned and checked on Frank, who was still out for the count and thought about the recording he made. One day he would sit down with Frank and tell him about the disc’s and they would sit and watch them together, all those hours of tease and torture. One day Gerard would tell him, but not today.
Sign up to rate and review this story