Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Graduation Day

Final Exam

by MikeJV37

On graduation day Naruto finds he's in a time loop, but how does he break it... and does he want to? details inside.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Sci-fi - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2013-07-22 - Updated: 2013-07-23 - 927 words

?Blocked
Graduation Day
Ch 01: Final Exam
By: MikeJV37

x

A/N: This was inspired by a great fic on FanFiction.net by the Author 'Perfect LionHeart' called 'Chunin Exam Day', which used the repeating day idea from the movie Groundhog Day, though mine will be full of violence, lemons... and anything else I can think of. I'm not sure about the rating, so to be safe I went with the higher NC-17 instead of R, as the chapters I don't have done yet will likely get more explicit. This will have body modifications and futanari, if you can't handle that, and especially in not familiar with my style and preferences, please don't read this, you've been warned. I'll be posting a chapters every few days until all the completed chaptes are up, then posting will slow down.

x

===June 4, 6:30 AM, Naruto's Apartment===

beep, beep, beep, click

"Stupid alarm clock." Naruto said after slapping the off button, then tried to roll onto his stomach to get a little more sleep, and yelled... more from shock than pain. "Damn, not again!" Naruto exclaimed, got out of bed and shuffled to the bathroom for a cold shower, cursing the whole time. It'd fix his, problem, then finish his normal morning routine.

===7:00 AM===

Naruto locked his door, checked the street below, it was empty, then ran down the stairs and to the nearby woods for his secret training area to work on his jutsu for the graduation test.

===7:58 AM, Academy, Homeroom===

Naruto entered the class full of excitement... and a stomach full of butterflies. He'd mastered the Substitution and he was a natural with the Transformation... but the Bunshin he still didn't have right... but he was close, he knew he was. He'd pass, he knew he would.

===8:44 AM, Test Room===

"I'm sorry Naruto, you fail." Iruka said sadly.

"But I only used a tiny amount of chakra... like 5 percent at most!" Naruto exclaimed.

Iruka knew why he couldn't do it, as a sensor he knew exactly how much Naruto had used. He needed a cup, he'd used a gallon. It wasn't Naruto's fault he'd never been properly trained, but he couldn't pass him. "I'm sorry Naruto, you passed everything else... but without these 3 jutsu I can't pass you. Please, go back and take your seat, you'll get it next time."

===4:12 PM, Academy Front Grounds===

Naruto had been sitting on the bench under the tree since they were let out over an hour ago. He was so depressed even a date with Sakura with free ramen wouldn't cheer him up.

"There's another way to pass." He said.

Naruto's head whipped around and he saw Mizuki-sensei standing there. "What?"

"There's a secret way to pass... if you're interested." Mizuki said.

===6:01 PM, Konoha Woods, Clearing===

Naruto laid down in the grass, smiling, and unrolled the big scroll about 2 feet. "I need to find an easy jutsu, he'll be here in 2 hours." Naruto said excitedly and started scanning the scroll.

About 5 minutes, and 8 feet of scroll later, he found a jutsu that caught his eye. "Hmm, this is like the Bunshin... but if I'm reading this right it doesn't matter how much chakra I use... oh cool! The copies are solid, not illusions." Naruto exclaimed excitedly.

===8:34 PM===

Naruto opened his eyes, reached up, felt a hitai-ite on his forehead, then smiled and hugged Iruka.

"Congratulations Naruto, you pass... you're a Leaf Shinobi now." Iruka said with a smile..

"But the test..." Naruto said after releasing Iruka.

"The Shadow Clone Jutsu you learned is just an advanced form of the Bunshin." Iruka answered.

"Naruto." The Third said strongly.

Naruto flinched. "I'm still in trouble aren't I?" Naruto asked, then sighed when Iruka nodded.

===10:30 PM, Naruto's Apartment===

Naruto glanced at the small mess he'd made from his solo graduation party he'd thrown himself, then shook his head. "I'll clean it up in the morning." Naruto said, removed his shiny new hitai-ite that used to belong to Iruka-sensei, laid it on his night table, got in bed and quickly went to sleep, he didn't want to oversleep since tomorrow he'd get assigned to a Team.

===June 4, 6:30 AM, Naruto's Apartment===

(repeat 1, day 1)

beep, beep, beep, click

Sunlight glaring in his eyes he sat up moved his hand from his alarm clock and grabbed... nothing. Throwing off his blankets he looked, in shock at his blank night table. "Where is it?" Naruto yelled, got down on his knees and checked the floor around his bed, anywhere it could of fallen. After a 5 minute search he was getting frantic, leapt to his feet and froze.

"What the fuck?" Naruto said, stunned. His apartment had been vandalized in almost every way possible, short of burning it down... but THIS was a new experience. "Someone broke in last night, took my hitai-ite and... cleaned up my apartment?" Naruto said, very confused and scratching his head. It looked exactly like it did yesterday morning. He was perplexed.

Naruto walked over to his kitchen and checked the cabinets and fridge... that confused him even more, the food he'd eaten yesterday was back like none of it happened. He walked to the couch, sat down and stared at the room, deep in thought... for him at least.

===Naruto's Mindscape===

Kyuubi smiled, while over the head of most humans, Kyuubi had figured out what happened. "I really should introduce myself now that he knows about me, there are things he needs to know... the main thing being this isn't June 5, June 4 is repeating... and they think I'm male, the bijuu are all female... baka's."

x

End Chapter 1
Sign up to rate and review this story