Categories > Original > Drama

The Night I Died

by untitled-revenge

A short story about a woman named Victoria and her point of view of her murder. I promise it is better than the summary puts it. Please R&R!

Category: Drama - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2013-08-04 - 533 words - Complete

?Blocked


It was like any other night. I got off work and went to visit my parents' grave. But tonight, the once peaceful and safe feeling atmosphere of the cemetery seemed different. I decided it was time to leave when the sun began to sink beyond the horizon. I kissed my parents goodbye and began my journey home. As I walked home, I felt as though Iwas being watched. I turned around to look behind me and found nothing. Iturned to continue on but when I walked by the creepy, old alleyway beside my house, I was grabbed by the arm. My captor pulled me in the alley and covered my mouth before I had time to scream. "Shut up!" He hissed through his teeth. I whimpered, terrified to know what was going to happen to me. I had seen the movies. I knew what this man was going to do but I still prayed to God to save me. Unfortunately, he didn't hear my prayer. The man in front of me began undoing my jeans and proceeded to pull them along with my underwear down roughly. He then undid his own garments. And without warning stole my innocence from me one swift movement. I cried in pure agony behind his hand as he groaned in pleasure. He repeated the action for what seemed like hours until I felt a hot, sticky substance mark me from the inside out. He then roughly put himself away and once again grabbed hold of me. This time he pulled something from his pocket. At first I didn't know what it was until I caught the slight glint of the shinning blade in a dim street light. I knew what was next. He took the knife and cut my top in half. He pinned me down with the weight of his body when I began squirming. I screamed but he covered my mouth again. I bit his hand. "BITCH!" he screamed ahe back handed me in the face. I felt the crimson blood flow into my mouth. He dug the knife deeper than before. I screamed loudly and prayed someone would hear me but once again my prayer was not answered. He finally dug the knife in the deepest he could and I screamed so loud that I was seeing stars. He simply repeated his action and laughed all the while. When he finally left I was getting dizzier by the second. I knew I was losing a lot of blood. They say when you're about to die your life flashes before your eyes and you see abright light. I saw memories flashing rapidly behind my eyes. Then I closed my eyes one final time and listened to the world around me that I knew I was about to leave behind. People laughing. Cars zooming by. But yet nobody noticed me being raped and stabbed to death in this filthy alleyway. I kept listening and soon heard my mother's soft, angelic voice and felt my father's strong, comforting embrace as I left my body. Hello. My name is Victoria Annette Johnson and I died on June 6, 2006, in an alley 20 feet from my house. And this was my story.
Sign up to rate and review this story