Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars

Let's Pretend

by Bleto

In a cold, rainy evening you find out to whom your heart belongs. (Smut. Fluff at the end)

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-08-27 - Updated: 2013-08-27 - 3201 words - Complete

?Blocked
Rain.

I hated rain: the cold weather filtering through every corner of my apartment, the strong winds hitting the walls with force, the thunders startling me every five seconds. But what I hated the most was that it constantly reminded me that I was alone, that I didn’t have someone to cuddle with, that I was just a simple toy, his toy.

The pot on the stove whistled, announcing that my tea was ready. I stood up from the couch next to the window and, wrapping myself in a blanket, I headed for the kitchen. Even though my feet were covered by thick socks, I felt the cold of the floor filtering through the fabric. I practically ran to the kitchen in order to avoid the cold.

I turned off the stove and poured the hot liquid into a big mug. I returned quickly to the couch and cuddle myself up with the blanket. My cold hands found heat when they wrapped around the mug. I brought my legs up to my chest, my knees pressing hard against my breasts. I was so cold.

My eyes wandered through the little drops on the window, I could barely see outside, the rain was starting to get harder. I cuddled up a bit more when a loud thunder hit the ground.

I took a sip of my hot drink and felt how the warm liquid traveled all the way through my throat, making me feel warmer for a moment. My head leaned against the cold window and my eyes closed. For one moment the drops of water hitting the window led me to slumber. I was starting to drift off, my mind in blank, the best way to fall asleep. Not even he could sneak into my mind. And that’s exactly what I needed.
It didn’t last much though. A knock on the door startled me out and a bit of tea spilled out of the mug, slipping down the edge to my fingers.

“Shit!” I muttered as I took away the mug to the side so the liquid kept dripping on the floor. Another knock hit the door, this time louder. Someone had the urge to get inside.

I stood up and placed the mug on the coffee table, I wrapped myself in the blanket and went to see who the hell was and what the hell they wanted. Whoever was behind the door kept knocking insistently on it even though I had said repeatedly I was coming. My calmness was long gone and someone was going to pay.

“I said I’m coming, dammit!” I yelled angrily as I opened the door. My anger became surprise to end up in weakness.

It was like I had somehow called him. His tall and thin figure was standing right in front of my eyes. My gaze wandered through his body and I felt that I was about to loose my shit when I realized he was completely wet. His pants were slung low on his hips, lower than usual. His thin, white t-shirt became transparent thanks to the pouring rain; it clung to his frame as if it were a second skin. But what ended up killing me was his face, his perfect face. The damp hair sticking to his forehead, so many strands of wet hair going in all directions; his bright blue eyes adorned by his large and moist eyelashes, little drops of water covering his skin, and his smile. That damn smile, always so smug. I had told myself countless of times how much I hated his smug smile but whenever I saw it, I would fall for it instantly. Because I didn’t hate it, not even a bit. That perfect, smug smile made me want him even more. And he fucking knew it.

“Aren’t you gonna invite me in?” His voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I shook my head to return to reality and opened the door wider. I just motioned for him to come in; I wasn’t quite ready to open my mouth to give him an answer.

He made himself in as if it were his house and started to look all over the place. I closed the door behind me and stood by it, with my hand lying on the doorknob. I didn’t dare to move, his only presence –wet presence– made my knees feel weak.

“Were you having dinner?” he asked as he pointed out at my steaming mug. He turned half body to see me.

“No,” my voice was barely a whisper. He slightly laughed.

«Dammit!»

“Can I have one of those?” he inquired. I just nodded.

I stood there a couple more of seconds that seemed like an eternity to me. I wasn’t able to move my legs, it seemed like my whole body wouldn’t respond to my commands just because he was there. I hated the effect he had on me and I hated he knew how much he affected me.

His eyes laid on me and an amusement smile played at his lips. His eyebrows arched with the same amusement of the smile. “Well?”

“Right,” I murmured and smiled awkwardly at him. I was sure my face was already blushed so I lowered my face discretely and headed for the kitchen.

Giving my back to him, I poured the still hot tea in a mug. My hands were shaking and it wasn’t precisely for the cold. I put the pot down and placed both my hands on the kitchen table. I took a deep sigh and tried to calm down. I could handle this. I could handle him.

“So… did the winds of the monsoon bring you here?” I asked him, not turning around to see him. I heard his laugh in the back. It was close, so much closer than I thought.

“Kinda.” I imagined him shrugging. “I was walking around the neighborhood, looking for some stuff and then it started to rain a little. I didn’t give it importance so I kept walking but then it came harder. And I remembered your apartment was nearby, so I decided to visit you.”

“Why, thanks!” I said under my breath sarcastically. He heard though, because he laughed.

“You know I’m kidding.” He said between laughter. I didn’t answer to his mockery.

“You should take those clothes off, by the way. You’re gonna catch a cold if you don’t.” As soon as the words slipped out of my mouth, I regretted having opened it. There was a reason I didn’t want to talk and that was it.
I internally thanked heaven when I didn’t get a response from him.

I took his mug and turned around. If it hadn’t been for the kitchen table, I would have fallen backwards. Instead, I was trapped between the furniture and his wet body. I looked up at him; my gaze met his bright blue eyes. He was dangerously close to my small frame.
He took the mug away from my hands gently and leaned his body over mine, bringing his lips to my ear.

“Why don’t you help me?” His husky voice and musky scent made me close my eyes. I tried so hard not to gasp.

His lips soon found my flesh and began to kiss the back of my ear. His hands made their way to my waist, bringing me closer to his body. My lips parted when he grabbed my earlobe between his teeth. Goosebumps ran through my spine as his hands managed to go under the tones of clothes I had on me. His hands, though he was wet due to the rain, were pleasantly warm.

His teeth released my lobe and before I could react, his parted lips fit perfectly on mine. My hands found their way to his chest; his damp t-shirt crinkled under my fingers. I so wanted to get rid of his moist clothes. I was dying to do so.

A thunder hit the ground outside and that’s when I snapped out. I broke off the kiss violently and pushed him away from my body.

I wanted him, I wanted him like I never had, but I wasn’t going to give in, not this time. He had to know that he couldn’t have me whenever he wanted, at the time and place he wanted. It wasn’t like that. Not anymore.

“No, Jared.” I muttered with my head bowed forward.

“No?” he murmured with that husky voice of his that made my knees quiver.

“We can’t do this.” I could barely say. His body approaching mine made me feel so numb.

“Oh, but we can.” He placed his hands on my fully-clothed waist. His nose nuzzled my jaw line all the way up to my ear. “Tell me you don’t want it to happen and I’ll stop. I want to hear it from your lips.” After saying those words, he placed a wet kiss on the back of my ear. A shiver ran down my spine.

I couldn’t talk, I didn’t want to talk. I knew that if I did so, I’d screw it up and, honestly, I did want it to happen. My body ached for him. I had no willing power when he was around. We both knew, no matter how much I tried, he’d always have me whenever he wanted, at the time and place he wanted. And not giving in wasn’t an option.

“That’s what I thought.”

He took me by the waist with both strong arms and lifted me off the ground. He placed me on the counter and nestled himself between my legs. Our lips clashed together; both of us trying desperately to win the heated battle our tongues were at. His hands found the hem of my hoodie and he started to lift it up, taking my black shirt off as well. Our lips split up in search of air. When I found the hem of his shirt, he lifted his arms up so I could pull it over his head.

His hands took me by both sides of my face quickly and his lips pressured mine desperately. I clung to his arms, pulling him closer to me. I didn’t want to let go. My hips bucked forward as my entrance ground against his hardness. A moan escaped my lips when his crotch rubbed my aching core through my sweatpants. I could feel him smile as we kissed.

All of a sudden, he brought his hands to my ass and lifted me up. My legs and arms wrapped around his sculpted frame. My fingers tangled in the soft, long hair I loved so much. I kinda felt lucky that I was one of the girls that could touch it.

Jared managed to stagger to my bedroom without breaking the kiss off, which I was thankful for. Thanks to my silly behavior, I hadn’t seen him for over a month, and God, I really missed him, all of him.

When his knees hit the edge of the bed, he slowly put us down on to the mattress. With one hand around my waist and the other on the mattress, he slowly placed my small frame on it as his body steadied above mine. He began to trail a path of wet, hot kisses down my neck as his right hand pulled at my bra, leaving my breasts exposed. As he kneaded my left breast, the trail lowered down; I gasped when his tongue lapped at my nipple just before he caught it between his teeth. I arched my back towards him, longing to feel more. He gave the same attention to the other breast before continuing to go down. He licked, kissed and bit all the exposed skin he found. By now, I was dripping wet and the heat between my legs radiated through my pants.

His fingers got hooked in the edge of my sweatpants and started to slide it down, taking my panties with it. I lifted my hips off the bed to make it easy for him. When he got rid of my clothes, he crawled on top of me with a perfect smirk gracing his face. I smiled back.

Swooping down, he captured my lips with his, his tongue slid down my throat, running all over my mouth. His teeth captured my lower lip, biting hard on it. Blood started to stream quickly down my lip. With the tip of his tongue, he cleaned the blood off my lip. I moaned.

His arms hooked beneath my waist and he rolled to his back; I ended up on top of him. It was new and surprising. The man always wanted to be in control, that’s why rare times we had fucked with me on top. I didn’t complained though, and just went with it.
I leaned down and kissed him on the lips, my hips swaying to the rhythm of the kiss, rubbing my bare cunt against his clothed cock. He must have perceived the wetness between my thighs through the fabric because he gasped, bringing his hips towards mine. I smiled. He wasn’t the only one who could be a fucking tease.

His hands, which were placed on my waist, made their way down to my ass. He grabbed it with force, digging his fingers into my flesh hard enough to leave bruises.

My lips started to trail down his chest, leaving sloppy kisses on his exposed and still moist skin. My tongue lapped at his nipples as my right hand slid down his stomach and sneaked under his pants. He was already rock hard and when my fingers wrapped his shaft, his hips bucked forward as a moan escaped his mouth.

I kept kissing his torso, my mouth reached the edge of his jeans and I gazed up at him, smirking just exactly the way he would. I unbuckled his belt and undid his zipper, my gaze always looking up at him. I got completely rid of his remaining clothes, tossing them over the room. I crawled on top of him until my face was in line with his hips. Once again I wrapped my fingers around his hardened cock and, leaning in, I licked the tip of his shaft with the tip of my tongue. He gasped as his head tossed backwards, squeezing his eyes shut. My fingers trailed down the length slowly, teasingly, then back up again repeatedly. The moans and convulsions Jared did were driving me crazy, and somehow made me feel proud and victorious as well.

Pre-cum started to slide down his length, so I leaned in and dragged the flat of my tongue at the place the liquid was. I swirled my tongue around the head a few times before I took him fully in my mouth.

“Holy fuck!” He could barely say.

His muscles went tense as his hands made their way to my head, grabbing fistfuls of hair. He pulled on my hair, forcing his cock into my mouth. I started to suck harder and faster. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second. Hearing him moan was the most arousing thing that I had ever heard. His breathing started to change from normal to labored as his body started to convulse. I knew he wasn’t too far off himself, and so did he.

“Stop,” he said with difficulty.

“What?” his commanding took me by surprise.

He pushed himself upright onto the bed and reached out for me. He grabbed me by both my arms and dragged me towards him, so my face was in line with his. His hands slid down to my hips. I straddled him as my arms wrapped around his neck. He pulled me down by the hips, entering me hard. The sharp thrust made me scream, a mixture of pain and pleasure.

I started to sway my hips back and forth, thrusting down onto him. My arms wrapped around his neck as my fingers entwined through his hair. His arms surrounded my waist and he pulled my closer to his body. His lips left sloppy kisses on my neck as our hips moved rhythmically.

My moans began to increase in pitch as his thrusting became harder. My hips slammed hard onto his shaft as I pulled at his hair. My clit rubbing against his abdomen made me move faster and harder against him. Our skins started to break out in a light sheen of sweat. I clung to him with both arms as I pounded harder onto him. I could feel the heat building in the pit of my stomach as a warning of my upcoming orgasm.

His hands made their way to my ass and he kneaded my cheeks, squeezing my flesh hard enough to leave bruises. His moans started to become louder as his hips thrust against mine with force. He wasn’t too far off himself.

He hugged me hard by the waist, plastering our sweaty bodies against each other, and then he came hard. A string of curses slipped out of his mouth as his body convulsed, his fingers digging deep into my flesh. His orgasm only helped to set off my own orgasm.

Tossing my head backwards and pulling at his hair, I came hungrily. The heat spread all over my body and I slammed down hard against him a few times, trying to increase my orgasm. I could feel our juices slipping slowly down my thighs.

We stayed in that position a few minutes, trying to catch our breath. My head rested on the crook of his neck as my arms slid to his chest. It was all silence. The only thing that could be heard was our heavy breaths. That’s when I realized it had stopped raining. It was about time when Jared took me off his lap and started to get dressed to go home. It happened all the time, I didn’t see any reason why it shouldn’t happen that day.

Suddenly, I felt he moved backwards, letting his back slumping down onto the bed, dragging me with him. His hands moved up my back to my head and he brushed the hair out of my eyes, tucking it behind my ear. I nestled my head onto his chest and closed my eyes, fighting the burning urge to ask him what was going on. I couldn’t.

“Aren’t you going to leave?” I asked with a soft voice I didn’t know I had. His hand stopped caressing me as my heart stopped beating. Did I ruin it?

He laughed a little bit and started to caress my head again. I felt he pulled me closer to his body as he placed his head on the top of my head. We stayed like that, in silence, for a few second that seemed like an eternity. I started to drift off to sleep when I finally heard his voice: “Not in this life.”
Sign up to rate and review this story