Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Twins

Stick To Your Word

by ragnar92

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-03 - Updated: 2013-10-03 - 3860 words

?Blocked
"We have the opportunity of hosting a very exciting event this year," said Dumbledore. "It is my great pleasure to announce you that the Triwizard Tournament will be occurring at Hogwarts this year."

Gasps went around the student body. "Say WHAT!" A shout came from the Gryffindor side, it sounded like Fred Weasley. Everyone laughed.

"Dumbass." Celine said, but was smiling all the same.

Dumbledore was serene. "I'm not too familiar with today's youth slang, but thank you for your reaction Mr. Weasley." He went on to describe the tournament's rules and history, the process of selecting the champions and so forth.

"What do you think slave, do you think I would make a good champion?" Celine whispered to Harry, her eyes looking unexpectedly excited. As he was often used to seeing her sneer and look bored, this was an expression Harry rarely saw in the Malfoy heiress.

"Hmm… you might have a good shot." He replied neutrally.

"… As we will have an age limit of 17-years old to submit your name, please refrain from doing so unless you are over the age of 17."

Celine frowned, as did a bunch of the sixth years. While many of them would be turning 17 during the year, it was very unlikely that a sixth year would have such an early birthday in the school year.

"This is BULLSHIT!" George (or Fred) had shouted. There was a lot of chatter amongst the students, many of them grumbling about the age limit.

"I'll have to speak to my father about this." Celine sputtered, clenching her fist. "I'm a better duelist than any of the fucking 7th years. This is a ridiculous rule."

Personally Harry did not understand what was the big deal about becoming a TriWizard champion. Surely a thousand Galleons was not the draw for someone like Celine Malfoy. Could it be fame and attention? Harry was so used to that, he was loath to enter himself to something that would earn him even MORE fame.

"The delegation from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will arrive in October, and remain with us for the greater part of the year. I expect all of you to be on your best behavior. And now, it is late. Off to bed with all of you! Chop chop!"

"I have to go take care of the first years." Jasmine Rosier said, standing up. Just now Harry had noticed the shining "P" badge on the dark haired 5th-year's robes. "I'll see you guys later in Celine's room." She waved goodbye to them, winking especially at him.

He suddenly felt a bit nervous as to what the rest of the night would hold. Would Celine seek to abuse him now that they were outside of the gaze of the Hogwarts public?

"Escorting the first years is so annoying." The Malfoy girl spoke imperiously. "Last year one of them asked me whether I would go on a date with him. Another asked why the portraits were moving. I told her if she didn't want everyone to know she was a mudblood she would do well to keep her mouth shut."

Harry had almost forgotten that Malfoy was also a prefect. Last year he and his friends had suffered a nearly constant deduction of points after having the misfortune of running into her in the halls.

"Fortunately for us, only the fifth year Prefects take care of the first-years tonight." She turned to Harry, an evil grin on her face. "Which means, slave, now you will carry me to my room. On piggyback."

"… Yes, master." Incredulous, Harry crouched down with his back towards Celine, which allowed her to climb onto his back, wrapping her arms and legs around him. He easily picked her up, supporting her legs with his hands.

"Fantastic!" Celine said, pointing straight ahead out of the Great Hall. "Now onwards slave, make sure to follow my directions."

Ella and Olivia both giggled, coming to either side of Harry and Celine and walking in step with them, chattering about this year's classes, the tournament, and whanot. Harry tried his best to focus on keeping Celine balanced on his back, ignoring the points and mumblings coming from the other students exiting the feast.

Carrying Celine through the halls and corridors of Hogwarts, Harry thought it was quite an endurance test as he had to endure Celine's frequent orders, telling him "faster slave. No wait, slow down. This way. Ugh, my brother is over there, let's take a left instead, I don't feel like talking to him now."

Not to mention, she had taken advantage of this state to run her hands and fingers all along his chest and upper body. "You are not as weak as I thought." She said haughtily, while he tried not to be distracted by her 'touchings.'

At this, Ella snickered and also took the opportunity to 'feel up' Harry's upper body. "He's not bad at all Celine. This one is a keeper." His hands busy having to holster Celine up on his back, he could do nothing to stop her.

Olivia smiled on the other side but was quiet; she seemed to be thinking about something. Gradually they made their way through the crowded halls with students making their way back to their common rooms. Many of them pointed at Harry and the Slytherin girls, but none of them came up to bother them.

Somehow they managed to make it to the Slytherin common room, which was a dungeon in itself. It was grand with a dim green light filtering in, as they were under the lake. Full of silver and green sofas, tables, and cupboards, Harry found the Slytherin dungeon to be both majestic but also unwelcoming.

Especially unwelcoming, were the glares and sneers thrown his way by the Slytherins who had already made their way back and were now lounging about the sofas, talking amongst each other.

"My room is this way, slave, up the stairs now." Fortunately they were able to make it into the room without anyone accosting them, and as soon as they, Ella, and Olivia entered the room, Celine slid off him and slammed the door shut, locking it.

"Woah… you have your own room?" Harry asked, dumbfounded once again that night. He looked around the small room. There was a twin-sized bed with luxurious duvet and pillows, a couch on the opposite side, as well as a dresser in the corner and a desk.

"I know what you're thinking, it's rather small and plain, but I couldn't stand having to share rooms with four other girls. So, father stepped in and ensured I had my own room."

Ella went over to sit on the bed and sighed comfortably. "You're so lucky. I have to deal with those other three bitches every so often." She winked at Harry. "The actual sixth-year girls dorm is right next to ours. Fortunately Celine always lets me sleep here."

Harry wondered what his sister would think of the arrangement that Celine managed to secure herself. Undoubtedly Eve would think it was highly unfair that Celine had her own room despite not being Head Girl. If they could have their own room in the Gryffindor tower, the two of them could be together, privately, and enjoy each other's company without having to hide or worry about roommates.

"You are always welcome here, Ellie. Slave!" Celine snapped, breaking Harry out of his fantasizing about what he and Eve would do if they had their own private room at Hogwarts. "It's time to put you to work. You will give us all massages to begin with."

Harry sighed, his fantasy of Eve and him ruined by the… not-bad-at-all sight of Celine who was now standing in front of him, her hands on her hips. "Yes, master." He responded dully.

"You can give my friends their massages first. I will be last."

"Hooray, me first!" Ella cheered, before flopping on the bed and laying on her stomach, her cute derriere facing Harry. "Wait hold on-" she took off her robes and undershirt until she only had her violet brassiere and shorts on. "It's okay with you if I remove my bra, Potter?"

"Of course he doesn't mind, plus you don't need to ask my slave such a question, he has no choice in the matter." Celine said, while Olivia giggled at Harry, who blushed at seeing the brunette remove her clothes.

With one fluid move Ella threw off her brassiere, then laying back down and spreading her arms out. "I'm ready."

"I hope you've done this before, slave. This is one of the easier tasks I had in mind for you, so don't fuck it up." Said the Malfoy heiress, crossing her arms snobbishly.

Standing next to the bed, Harry began to massage Ella's shoulders and neck area. What the Slytherin girls did not know was that Harry was quite an expert at massages, having given his sister so many over the years. He and Evelyn gave each other massages often when they were in bed together, and he had even developed his own technique.

Infusing a bit of magic into his fingers, Harry kneaded and massaged Ella's naked back with just the right amount of pressure and touch. Soon the brunette girl was moaning with pleasure.

"Oh my god Potter, where did you learn how to do this? Ohh…" a supremely delighted smile appeared on her face, as Harry began to move towards her middle and lower back, savoring the smoothness of the Slytherin girl's skin. While not a Quidditch player like her brother (Graham Montague, who had graduated the previous year) or Celine, Ella's body was lithe and supple, close to that of a model's.

Celine and Olivia were lounging on the couch, talking about their summer and giggling amongst themselves, while occasionally watching their friend being massaged into the 9th level of heaven by Harry Potter of all people.

"How does that feel?" Harry asked, as his hands traveled up to his patient's neck and rubbing it.

"Ohhhhh fuck, yes, that's good Potter." Ella purred in delight, seemingly lost for words. A bit of drool was leaking out of the side of her mouth.

After around 20 minutes or so, Harry was beginning to tire, but since Celine wasn't paying attention, he didn't know whether he should stop. And it was clear that the 6th year brunette wasn't going to ask him to stop any time soon.

Suddenly however, in the midst of Harry massaging her arms and shoulders, Ella abruptly turned around and looked at Harry with lust-filled eyes. "Potter come here."

Wrapping her arms around him, Ella raised herself up to kiss him passionately on the lips. Momentarily stunned by the sight of her ample bosom, Harry let himself get pulled onto the bed, and maneuvered until she was on top of him.

Straddling him and grinding against him, the brunette continued kissing him with fervor, her tongue darting in his mouth and her fingers running along his hair. An overwhelmingly basic sexual instinct surged through Harry as he wrapped his arms around Ella, returning the French kiss and savoring the feeling of her toplessness.

"Good grief," Celine said in disbelief from the other side of the room. "Ella! What are you doing with my slave!"

Ella broke off the kiss momentarily to answer her friend. "I couldn't help it Celine. He is just too good." Then she went right back to snogging him, rubbing her chest against his and moaning with pleasure.

"Let them have some fun, Celine." Olivia laughed. "Personally, I'm now looking forward to my massage from Mr. Potter."

The Malfoy heiress looked as if she was going to disagree, but then huffed, a grin spreading upon her face. "… fine. Now I'm excited too."

Just then, there was a sharp knock on the door, causing all of the occupants to look over.

"Hold on, coming." Celine called, rising from the couch. "It might be Jasmine returning from her prefect duties."

Harry acted quickly, wrapping the blankets over himself and Ella, who was on top of him and topless. She smiled in appreciation and laid her head next to his as the door opened. From his vantage point at the top of Celine's bed, he could not see who the visitors were.

"Oh. Hi. What are you doing here, Bletchley?" Celine asked coolly, while Olivia had stood up as well to meet the visitors.

"Where is my girlfriend?!" An angry male voice came from outside of the door. It was Miles Bletchley, a keeper on the Slytherin team.

Harry's eyes widened and his heart leapt in fear. Was this for real? Was Bletchley's girlfriend Ella Montague, whom he was now snogging and topless under the sheets with him?

"Don't worry, he's not talking about me," Ella whispered in his ear, causing a wave of relief to wash over him. "That was cute though." She nuzzled into him, licking him on the neck.

"I'm right here." Olivia said, her hands on her hips. "I'll catch up with you tomorrow Miles, I'm hanging out with Celine and Ella tonight."

"What!" Bletchley's voice was frustrated and angry. "I haven't seen you all summer. I've missed you!"

The blonde 5th year girl's voice was impatient. "Yes yes, I've missed you too. But I haven't seen my girlfriends all summer either, so forgive me if I want to spend some time with them."

"… Fine then, why don't we all hang out together then? Let me and my friends in." A couple of other male voices sounded out in excited agreement, probably a group of Slytherin sixth-years judging by their voices.

"… Umm, I'm ok with that but it's up to Celine, since this is her room after all."

Another male's voice sounded out. "Let us in Celine, we haven't chatted about Quidditch in a while." It sounded like Adrian Pucey, one of the other Chasers on the Slytherin Quidditch team (along with Warrington).

Celine shook her head. "Not tonight Pucey. Plus, there's no Quidditch this year, what is there to talk about? Bletchley, I'm sorry. I'm having a girls night only."

"Girl's night only? That's bullshit! I saw you coming in on Potter's back earlier, I bet he's in your room somewhere!" Bletchley's voice was getting increasingly higher.

"Potter is my slave for tonight. I'm having him do stuff for us such as paint our nails and giving us massages." Celine said.

"I'll give you a massage, Celine!" Another unidentified male voice called.

"Hmm… no thanks." She said imperiously, as if this was offered quite frequently. "Anyway, will you guys please leave now?"

"Olivia, dear, please come out then, spend some time with me." Bletchley was beginning to sound desperate.

"Miles, I already told you no, I want to hang out with Celine. And oh look, here is Jasmine! I have to catch up with her too, you know she is my best friend."

Jasmine's figure slipped into the room, looking relieved that she had managed to make it past the group of males outside. She had removed her prefect badge and was now in more casual Slytherin underclothes. She immediately caught sight of Harry and Ella beneath the covers, her hand covering her mouth in shock as she stifled a laugh.

"This is ridiculous Olivia, I can't believe you're doing this to me. Maybe we should just break up!"

Olivia looked momentarily surprised. "Really Bletchley? You are breaking up with ME? Okay then. Congratulations you got your wish."

"What? Just like that, you're okay with it, our relationship ending?"

The blonde 5th year rolled her eyes. "Bletchley, we made out a few times last semester before the finals because of the stress. That was it. I let you become my boyfriend before the summer, but I think such a short relationship hardly counts as a real one. Bye Bletchley."

"No wait, Olivia, I'm sorry, I was wrong, okay fine, we can hang out tomorrow then, let's go back to where we were, please-"

"Fuck no! You made your decision now stick to it. In fact, you know what," Olivia's voice had adopted a frighteningly malicious edge, "since we're over now, I am going to spend the rest of the night snogging Potter. Maybe I'll even blow him."

"WHAT! You can't be serious! Potter is a low-life scumbag!"

"At least he is man enough to stick to his word. He lost a bet and now he's here fulfilling his duty as slave, despite how humiliating it was for him to do that in front of the entire school. So you'll have to forgive me if I think he's a bigger man than you are. Which by the way, is literally true."

Cackling, she slammed the door in front of Bletchley and his friend's furious protests. Celine locked the door immediately, laughing as well and high-fived Olivia. Pointing her wand at the door, she cast some an extra-strong locking charm (that was impenetrable by Alohomora) and a silencing ward.

"Good job Liv, he's a loser." Jasmine said, giving Olivia a hug which the blonde 5th year returned gratefully. Then she turned towards Ella and Harry and smirked. "Looks like you couldn't keep your hands off of Potter, Ellie."

Blushing, the brunette reached for her bra and began dressing, to Harry's mild disappointment. "You will know why once Potter gives you one of his massages. He is incredible."

"I think Olivia is next," Celine said, looking at the other blonde girl. "Olivia dear, are you ok?"

It wasn't clear exactly what Olivia was thinking after the loud breakup just a minute ago, but she nodded all the same. "Fuck yes. I definitely need a massage after that."

She disrobed, finally tossing a silver-colored bra to the side and sliding onto the bed, as Harry and Ella stood back up.

"Massage me Potter, I want to experience the exact same thing as Ella that caused her to throw herself at you like a bitch in heat." They all laughed.

"As you wish, Miss Nott." Shaking his head, Harry smiled as he began to work on Olivia's upper back. Using much the same techniques, his magic-infused fingers rolled and kneaded about Olivia's skin, and soon she was moaning and purring as well.

At the couch Jasmine, Ella, and Celine had now brought out a few cases of butterbeer and snacks from the Malfoy girl's personal stock, and were now chatting away happily.

"Oohhhhhhh fuck yes Potter," Olivia said after about 10 minutes. "I am so glad I broke up with that loser. Because now I can do this."

Just like Ella she turned to him and kissed him sensually, then beckoned him to climb on top of her as the two of them engaged in a liplocked kiss. Her hands quickly moved to his butt as she tried to feel him up as much as possible.

Earlier when they had kissed on the carriage, she had been a bit hesitant (not as enthusiastic as Jasmine had been), but now she was snogging him with such a fury and passion that he began to worry that she was getting out of control.

"Livvy dear, we are never going to get to me if all of you keep kissing my slave like that." Celine complained half-heartedly, looking amused. The other girls giggled and made catcalls.

Olivia did not look keen to extract her tongue out of his mouth, but she eventually did so and stood up to dress herself. "Fine Celine. But this is not the end, Potter." She said lecherously, her cheeks pink as she was breathing quite heavily.

Jasmine had entirely the same reaction as the other two after Harry massaged her, but before she could snog him for over a minute, Celine cut in short causing the dark-haired prefect to pout.

"Finally, my turn!" Celine was now a bit tipsy having downed a few butterbeers. "Don't get any ideas slave." She gave Harry a warning look, but in her inebriated state she only managed to look adorable like a kitten.

Removing her bra, she covered her chest, half-heartedly glaring at him and then lying onto the bed. Her butt was actually quite sizable and round, and upon seeing the fantastic sight of Celine's topless body, Harry was beginning to worry if he could keep his head straight (not that he was in the most cognizant state anyway, having just snogged three gorgeous Slytherin girls).

"Ohhh… yes, that's good slave…" Celine purred as Harry massaged her. "Don't get too excited though, there's no way I'm going to kiss you just because of how good this is. Mmmm… no way…"

He spent the longest amount of time massaging her, and found that it was the most unrewarding out of all four girls. Despite the supreme pleasure of being able to touch the Malfoy girl's ultra-smooth and luxurious skin, she evidently felt no inclination to follow in her friend's footsteps. Not that he expected her to, of course, as according to her she had never kissed a guy before.

Soon it was getting late and whatever other plans the Malfoy heiress may have had for him were thrown away rather quickly. The girls all yawned and bade good night to him and Celine and left the room, each of them giving Harry one last smooch (or in Olivia's case, a French kiss) before they exited.

Finally Celine turned around from her massage and wrapped a blanket over her. "… Good job, slave." She said sleepily. "Now turn off the lights and get in bed with me."

Harry frowned. "I thought you would want me to sleep on the couch, Malf- err, master?"

"Shut up and do what I say. Don't question me anymore, I'm exhausted."

He extinguished the lights and it was entirely dark, but he found his way back to the bedside. Celine created an opening in her blankets for him to slip into, and soon his body was engulfed in a very warm space that he and the blonde girl shared under the covers.

"I've heard you and your sister always sleep together in the same bed," Celine said quietly, after she had climbed onto him and laid her head against his chest. "Is this how you guys always sleep?"

"Yeah… it is." Harry did not know if he was allowed to put his arms around her naked back, but it was the only place to put it since the bed was rather small and the only way they could sleep was one on top of another.

"Hmm… I'm jealous of your sister then… she is so lucky to have a brother like you." Celine said, then yawned. "Don't do anything weird slave, or else I will definitely punish you in the morning."

"I won't, master." He replied, exhausted himself. After massaging the girls for almost two hours straight, he was both physically and emotionally drained.

The two enemies, having hated each other's guts not just six hours earlier, were both content now to fall asleep in each other's arms. Harry fell asleep, dreaming of a meadow with grass and flowers, and it was him and Eve there, kissing and rolling around on the ground.
Sign up to rate and review this story