Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Get in, get on, get out.

by sarahbowie

Gerard's about to leave the club frustrated and empty handed, but a chance meeting with a mysterious stranger changes things.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-10-13 - Updated: 2013-10-14 - 3067 words - Complete

?Blocked
Gerard sat alone in the corner of the club, tired and embarrassed from being turned down by every single guy in the room. He sat, gulping down his cheap beer so he could leave and go home. He didn't know why he bothered coming out in the first place. Mainly because mikey had been whining constantly about how he never leaves the house, or even his room. What could he say? He was sad, lonely, depressed for fucks sake and he wasn't going to waste anymore time being the only guy alone in this bar on a saturday night.

So he swiftly swallowed his last glug of beer, grabbed his coat from he back of the chair and quickly shuffled past the mass of bodies, all grinding against each other in time to the hypnotic music. He kept his head down, as not to be seen retreating emptyhanded from the most notorious gay club in new jersey. 'I really must be as unattractive and disgusting as i thought' he said to himself as he shot jealous glances at the couples stumbling to the toilets. He wanted to be invisible. Just wanted to get home unnoticed, curl up in bed and watch some lame movie by himself.

He kept his head down stepped speedily towards the club doors. 'I knew i shouldn't of come out tonight' he said through gritted teeth.

"What the.." Gerard hit his head against something firm and warm.

"Mind where you're going buddy" said a voice from above him, he moved his gaze up from the floor to meet a pair of endearing amber eyes.

"Shit, sorry..i..i was just trying....i wasn't looking..."

"Hey, hey, it's fine" the amber-eyed guy laughed as he moved out of the way.

Gerard flashed a quick smile of thanks and then made for a hasty exit. but before he'd even taken 3 steps he felt a tug on his wrist. It was him again.

"Wait, can i buy you a drink speedy gonzales?"

"I was actually...you know...i kinda need to.."

"You kinda need to have a drink with me" the stranger interrupted.

Before Gerard could protest he was being pulled back through the club like a disobedient dog on a lead. He was led all the way to the bar where they sat and handsome admirer took off his leather jacket. Gerard reluctantly mirrored him and tugged of his coat. The barman was quick to notice the stranger and a wide grin spread across his face.

"The usual frank?" he said with a wink

"Yep, and one for my boyfriend" he stuck his thumb out in Gerard's direction.

The barman's grin immediately shriveled, he put 2 beers in front of them, took the money and turned away.

Gerard was staring harshly at Frank "Im sorry what? Boyfriend? I dont even...."

Frank waved his hand in front of Gerard's face to shut him up while he took his first sip of beer.

"Shhhhh. Calm down. I just said that to get Bert off my case" He tilted his head towards the barman who was now busy making cocktails for a tall guy with curly hair.

"He's been after me for ages, but can you really blame him" He said with a grin and he devoured more of his beer.

"So you obvsiously know my name now” Frank carried on “But who might you be?"

“err....Gerard. And thanks for the beer” he replied as he held up his bottle

Frank clinked his bottle against gerards, “don't worry about it, guys like you in this place are few and far bewteen.”

“what d'you mean?”

“oh c'mon Gerard, you're hot! Way above the standard of this place. Normally the guys here are just so-so, i just come to get in, get on, get out if you know what i mean?” he said with a wink and another sip of his cold beer.

“but then i saw you” he continued “and i thought to myself, this guy is something different, he's not just the average sleaze-bag you usually find in here.”

Gerard was blushing uncontrollably and tipped his head down to hide it. Frank lifted his chin with his index finger and thumb.

“what's wrong” he giggled

“nothing its just..no one's ever said anything like that to me”

“really? Woah, you are something different. . .Why were you leaving so quickly earlier, i thought a guy like you would be up against the wall with some hot dude by now”

“I wish” Gerard scoffed

“oh really?” Frank raised an eyebrow

Gerard smirked and felt a familiar ache in his crotch, and by the look on franks face he was feeling it too.

“well then” Frank said huskily.

He put his beer on the bar and took Gerard's out of his hand and placed it next to his. “thanks Bert, see you soon” he shouted a the barman, who gave a respectful wave goodbye as Frank grabbed Gerards hand and led him away from the bar.
Gerard giggled as he was being pulled through the crowd

“where are you taking me now?”

Frank stopped in the middle of the club, turned around, pulled gee close with both hands on his butt and whispered into his ear “I'm gonna grant your wish.”

they locked eyes and gerard's jeans felt tighter as as his dick swelled. He breathed deeply and felt Franks hardness press against his. But before it could go any further frank grasped his hand once again and continued to lead him to the bathrooms. Gerard couldn't believe this was happening. For once he felt alive, he felt wanted and he felt fucking sexy. His pulse raced, full of adrenaline, as he looked around at the mass of men in the room, none of which came close to frank. He stared in awe and admiration as frank strutted through the club like he owned the place, head held high, not afraid or embarrassed to show off the rock hard bulge pushing against his jeans. “out of all these guys, he chose me. Someone this gorgeous actually wants me” gee thought to himself as a smile spread across his face, ear to ear.
They reached the toilets and frank pushed the door open with strong force.

“fuck” he said “look” he pointed to the floor by the cubicle doors.

“what. What's wrong?” gerard asked puzzled

“2 pairs of feet under each door” frank replied “No room in the inn it seems... no matter...we'll just have to find somewhere else” he smiled seductively at gee when he spoke.

Gerard couldn't help but smile back before saying “where though.. there's no where else where we can...be alone”

his cheeks flushed red as frank stared deep into him and said “yeah there is. And once we're there..” he brushed his lips against gerards “..you're gonna have the time of your life”

so together the swiftly moved through the building, up steps, round corners, down corridors until they came to a black door with a sign reading 'managers office'.

“are you joking” Gerard exclaimed “what if someone's in there? Or worse..someone comes in and sees us?”

“calm down” frank said, running his hands through gee's jet black hair and pulling him close “the managers only in Wednesday and Friday nights”

“how do you know? How can you be sure?”

“ugh, Bert told me once when he was complaining about not getting a pay rise or some whiney shit like that. Now can we please go in so I can finally get my hands on you” his voice was low and husky.

Gee felt a shiver race up his spine as he felt franks breath on his neck. Frank twisted the door handle and swung open the door. He strutted in and pulled gee in after him and immediately grabbed his waist, pulled him close and locked lips. The long awaited kiss was fast and passionate, their tongues clashing and writhing, both of them letting out light moans as their hands roamed. They stumbled around the office, tearing each other's jackets off. Frank started on Gerard's jeans, prizing open the buttons, peeling down the zip and immediately pulling them down. Gerard reached down to do the same but his hand was slapped away

“ah, ah” frank scolded.

Before gee could respond he'd been pushed down onto the desk chair, his jeans hanging limp and his feet. Frank grasped the arm rests and bent down to kiss Gerard. moving down, painfully slow, kissing along his jaw line and finally arriving at his neck where he placed tender but lustful bites. He could here Gerard's breathing grow faster. Gerard ached for his touch. He instinctively pushed his crotch forward, searching for some friction. Frank knew what he wanted, and he definitely wasn't going to give it to him straight away. He dropped to his knees and began trailing his tongue up gee's inner thigh, stopping just before his crotch. His tongue was warm and soft, leaving a trail of moisture that cooled in the air sending shivers throughout Gerard's body. He repeated his teasing on the other thigh then proceeded to unbutton gee's shirt. As each button sprang free it revealed more pale, glowing skin. Once completely undone frank tore the shirt off, threw it across the room, and instantly caressed Gerard's nipples with his tongue, he could hear groans of appreciation from above him which grew louder as he began to bite.

“fuck” Gerard said as his breathing hitched “please Frank, I need you to..” his pushed his crotch forward.

“need me to what?” Frank teased

“fucking touch me. C'mon..please”

Frank could see Gerard through his eyelashes, writhing in anticipation. He released his mouth from Gerard's nipple and nuzzled his was down do his boxers. He pulled Gerard's dick out and watched in awe as it throbbed and wept pre-cum. He kissed firmly against his slit and Gerard let out a deep, long moan in satisfaction. Frank flicked his tongue on gee's slit and circled around the tip. Making sure to go slowly, teasing and torturing.

“Please Frank, I fucking need it” Gerard begged.

Frank released Gerard's dick and looked him in the eyes, biting his lip. He slowly but firmly moved his hands from Gerard's knees to his inner thigh. Getting tighter.

“what do you need?” Frank purred

“your fucking mouth, please. C'mon please” Gerard was breathless, his face laced with sweat.

Frank moved down, keeping eye contact, and slid his mouth down over gee's length. Gerard tipped his head back and let out a long groan of pleasure and repeated franks name between his short, shallow breaths. Frank went down as far as he could until he felt Gerard's cock at the back of his throat. He could feel Gerard starting to thrust into his mouth and he bobbed in time, sucking hard and working his tongue up and down, hitting all of gee's sensitive spots. Gerard felt his balls tensing, he knew he was close.

“Frank..Frank...im gonna...”

Frank immediately pulled away.

“oh no no no, not yet. I want to fuck you first. The you can come.”

Gerard's eyes widened in excitement, he felt the hairs on the back of his neck stick up at the thought of frank filling him. Frank stood up and pulled Gerard up out of his seat and immediately locked his mouth against gee's. Forcefully caressing Gerard's tongue with his. Frank broke off the kiss and stared at gee for a few seconds, he was beautiful; his pale skin, his dark hair, his crooked smile and cute upturned nose. He wanted him so bad.

He took a step towards Gerard and whispered “I've always wanted to do this”

“do what?” Gerard asked, puzzled.

“this...”

suddenly Frank turned and in one swoop completely wiped the desk clean of all papers, files, boxes and pens. A huge grin spread across his face as he clenched Gerard's waist, spun him around and pushed him towards the desk Gee obediently bent over the desk, legs spread. He rested the side of his head against the cold wood of the desk and writhed with anticipation.
Frank undid his belt eagerly. The clinking of the buckle was music to Gerard's ears as he relaxed into the desk ready to feel frank against him, inside him.
Franks jeans fell to the floor. He tugged down his boxers and his length sprang free. He wrapped his hand around his cock. Tight. Thrusting into it.

“fuck. Gerard. You're so hot.. ugh..are you ready for me?”

Gerard immediately blushed as he hadn't prepped himself. Was he meant to do it while frank was undressing? Did frank want to do it? Should he do it now? He had no idea what to do. So he just froze and cringed internally at how much of an embarrassment he was.

“I....acutally I...I haven't...prep..you know..” Gerard's mumbling ran dry

“don't worry Gee, I got it. Just relax. I'm gonna make you feel so good”

Gee sunk back into the wood of the desk and hungrily awaited franks fingers. Frank stuck two fingers into his mouth and coated them with saliva. He bought one down to Gerard's tight opening and circled it. He felt Gee shiver under his touch. When he felt satisfied that Gerard was relaxed enough he slowly slipped the finger in. Gerard gasped. Tensed. Then relaxed. Frank moved his finger slowly in and out before sliding the second in. slowly widening Gerard's hole. Gee felt his cock twitch, he loved franks gentle touch but longed for something rougher. Once Gee was stretched franks expectations he grasped the base of his shaft and pressed the head of his cock against Gerard's opening. He spread his free hand against Gerard's hip, clutching his beautiful snow white skin.

Gerard's knees were so weak with apprehension that he was unsure if he could take it much longer. To his relief Frank thrust his length inside him and they both let out harmonious, long-awaited moans. Frank removed his hand from his shaft and placed it on Gee's opposite hip so he could go in deeper. Gee tipped his head back as tried to catch his breath. He reveled in the feeling of Frank filling him, flicking his prostate as he thrust in and out. Faster and faster, getting rougher. Gerard's knuckles shone white as he clung to the shaking desk. Frank didn't take long to get into full swing. Gerard was just so hot, like no other guys he'd been with before. He knew he wasn't going to last long but he didn't care. He needed to feel good and he needed it now. Frank moved his hand from gees hip and wrapped it around Gerard's cock.

“oh my...yes” Gerard managed to say huskily.

Frank moved his hand in time with his thrusts. Sliding his thumb over gees slit as it leaked pre cum. Gee couldn't take much more. The office was now a hive of sweat, lust and the sounds of the two men's bodies clashing in a fit of lust. Their synchronized moans filling the room. They both full well knew that people could probably hear them but at this point they couldn't care less. Franks grunts and moans grew louder with shorter breaths between. He was painfully close. He held Gerard's length tighter and moved faster, twisting over his shaft to ensure he came with him.

“fuck..frank” Gerard released, his whole body uncontrollably twitched as the feeling of Frank on his cock and against his prostate overcame him.

“fuck” Frank moaned through gritted teeth as he came to his final few thrusts, making sure they were hard and deep, filling gee and reaching his prostate.

“fuck..Gerard” Frank exclaimed as, with one final thrust, he released his load inside Gee.

Gerard thrust against franks hands and came hard as he felt frank release himself inside of him.

“oh my...fuck...frank” he shouted.

Frank pulled out, leant forward to kiss gee on the neck then collapsed into the chair.
Gee pulled up his jeans then mirrored frank in collapsing to the floor, resting his back against the desk. They sat in silence for a few seconds, recovering and getting back their breath.

“well” frank said with a smirk “that was fucking awesome”

Gee giggled to himself and agreed “yeah it was”

Frank stood up, did up his jeans and walked over to the pile of crap that had been pushed of the desk. Gerard watched as franks eyes scanned over it all, searching for something.

“ah” frank said as he picked up some paper and a pen.

He leaned against the desk and scribbled something on the paper.

“here” he said, passing the paper to Gerard.

“what’s this” gee asked

“my number” frank replied with a grin.

Gerard was confused, “I thought you were the type of guy who..like you said..gets in, gets on and gets out”

“yeah..when the guys are sleaze bags and I'm horny as hell... I mean...you also make me horny but your obviously not a sleaze bag Gerard. There’s something about you that I can't put my finger on but it drives me crazy. And I don’t know about you but I think what just happened was too good not to be repeated.”

Gee sat in silence for a while. A guy he likes actually likes him back, for real.

“wow...yeah..totally...I..”

Frank laughed and held out his hand to help Gerard up.

“There’s a really cool coffee place near my apartment. How about I text you the address and we meet up for some coffee....maybe...tomorrow?”

Gerard smiled like a kid and immediately said “yes..coffee is...great...you're..great...” he rolled his eyes at himself, he was being such a dork. Luckily frank seemed to find it endearing and just smiled.

“can I give you a drive home, I’ve only had like 1 beer so I'm safe don’t worry” frank offered with a smile

“yeah, that'd be great,...thanks.”

Frank held out his hand once again and Gerard grasped it. Together they looked back on the mess they made and laughed as they left the office and the black door slammed behind them.


Hey so this is the first fic i've ever written, review comment criticism would really be appreciated ^-^ thank you x
Sign up to rate and review this story