Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars

Roomies

by Bleto

Tired of being sleepless, you decide to talk to the one to blame: your roommate, Jared Leto. But things turn a little... hot.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-10-15 - Updated: 2013-10-15 - 2715 words - Complete

?Blocked
I stirred in bed over and over again, covering my ears with the pillow. I pressed it down on my ears, trying desperately to drown the loud screams of the next room. It didn’t work though; it seemed they were willing to leave me sleepless that night, too. It had been a week already that I couldn’t get some proper sleep thanks to my roommate’s dates. And I was getting so tired of it.

I somehow managed to fall asleep but it didn’t last long. The sunbeams hit my face through the window and birds started to sing loudly. I pulled the sheets over my head angrily, hoping that the sound would go away. It didn’t.

“Oh, for God’s sake!” I practically yelled out of anger.

I put the sheets aside and, reluctantly, got up from bed. I covered my torso with a black t-shirt so my nipples couldn’t be seen through it and I put a short on. I tied my hair in a loose ponytail and got out of my bedroom, shuffling. I was so mad at the person I was living with and I was willing to be heard.

I headed towards the kitchen and put the coffee pot to work. I needed coffee to keep me up all day. I placed both my hands on the kitchen table and let my head toss forward; I closed my eyes and yawned. I was so tired. All of a sudden, a shrill and annoying voice startled me. The screams were even more unpleasant than the night before, of course, those weren’t from pleasure. I turned around to, at least, enjoy the show. I saw a tall blonde girl wearing the tiniest red dress I had ever seen, holding her red shoes in her hand.

“You son of a bitch!” she yelled extremely loud, turning her head to the direction of her lover’s bedroom. “I can’t believe I agreed to have sex with you, you selfish bastard!” I couldn’t believe it either: they had met the night before, for crying out loud! He didn’t even take an hour to come back home with that woman, and with them, my torture.

Finally, the one to blame faced his problems. He appeared from his bedroom, shirtless and fastening his tight black jeans. He wasn’t even mad or sorry for that girl. His face only expressed boredom. He had heard the same story countless of times, I assumed, so he was kind of used to this drama.

“You are the most disgusting person I have ever met!” The blonde girl turned on her heels and walked towards him. Apparently they hadn’t caught me watching. “And I hope you burn in hell!” and with that, she slapped him across the face. Jared gave two steps backwards; the slap must have been very hard. I tried so hard not to laugh at him. Someone had already taken care of him for me.

The angry woman headed towards the front door and that’s when she saw me. “Do not sleep with him, honey. Leave before he tells you more lies to get you in bed. He’s a scumbag.” She gazed at him quickly and left the apartment, slamming the door shut behind her. I turned my head to see him.

“Bitch,” Jared snorted, caressing is left cheek. I couldn’t take it anymore, and I didn’t want it either, so I burst into laughter. He watched me laugh, confused. “What are you laughing at?” he inquired, upset.

“I’m sorry, but that was just hilarious!” I said between laughter.

“Yes, very funny.” He snorted, rolling his eyes to the back of his head. He walked to my direction, grabbed the coffee pot and poured some liquid in a mug.

“Hey, I put that coffee for myself!” I shrieked.

“There’s still some in the kettle. Don’t be such a baby.”

“Jerk,” I muttered under my breath. He just smiled. “So…who was that?” I asked as I poured the remaining coffee in my mug. I turned around to see him. We both had our hips leaned against the counter-top and our mug in our hands.

“Just a random girl I met yesterday. I don’t even remember her name.” He shrugged, taking a sip of his steaming drink.

“Seriously?” I gaped at him. He met my gaze with false innocence. ”No wonder she left so mad. She had the right to slap you. You deserve it, Leto.” He smiled widely.

“What difference does it make? We both had fun last night and she took it way too serious. It was only that: one night. I will never see her again, hopefully.” I just shook my head in disagreement but reserved my words for myself, and tried to change a little bit the topic.

“Thank God it’s over though.” I took a sip of my drink, looking at him. He stared at me. “She was so damn loud. I couldn’t sleep last night or the night before, or the night before that.” Jared laughed. “I’m serious, Leto. It’s been a week. If you want to get laid that’s fine, but take them somewhere else. They are always so fucking loud.” I raised my voice to make my point clear, but he laughed anyways.

“I won’t take them anywhere. I live here, too.” I stared at him angrily. You could never have a serious talk with him no matter how much you tried. “I think you’re just jealous.” He said, amused. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

“Asshole,” I mumbled. He smiled smugly, and God, I hated that.

I took a few steps forward, willing to leave him there and give an end to the pointless conversation. I was two steps past him when he grabbed me by the left wrist and turned me around to face him. His pull did more than that. Our bodies pressed together with force and he didn’t let go. Since when was he taller than me?

I looked up at him with one question written all over my face: «what the fuck?»

“Don’t take this the wrong way, but you’re turning me on.” He said in a hoarse and deep voice as his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. He wasn’t lying. I could feel his manhood grow, pressing against my thighs.

“What is it with you today?” I tried to pull away but, damn, he was strong. “Okay, let me go now. This isn’t funny.” I struggled in his arms. The more I fought, the more he pressed me against him.

Suddenly, I realized my body was against his bare torso. My hands land at his chest, trying to push him away but his sculpted muscles made me nervous. This had to be a joke! His looks had never been a problem to me; I was kind of used to see him half naked around the apartment. He had never made me nervous before, but of course, I had never been so tightly wrapped in his arms.

“The more you struggle, the more you turn me on.” He approached my ear and whispered in it. A shiver ran down my spine.
He managed to turn us around so I could be between the counter-top and his body. His hands released me and landed on the counter, but I wasn’t completely free. His body was still pressing against mine, and kept approaching me. I looked up at him and met his gaze. His blue eyes wandered through my face and body lustfully. I shivered. He suddenly leaned in and kissed my lips in a swift movement. I flinched back.

“Jared,” I whispered. But that was all that left my mouth.

“Don’t you want it?” he asked huskily. His face so close to mine, his lips fighting desperately the urge to kiss mine. “’Cuz I do. I have wanted this to happen for so long. I have fantasized about this.” He made a pause. His eyes were closed as if he were reliving all of his fantasies all over again. He suddenly pulled away a bit, putting a small space between us, His eyes opened. “Why do you think I brought all those women home?” I opened my mouth, but I wasn’t sure what to answer so I closed it again. “They were all you. They were always you.” He came closer again. His body only inches apart from mine; I could feel the heat radiating from his body. His eyes got locked in mine. I tried to deflect my gaze from his blue one but, dammit, there was something magnetic about his deep blue eyes that prevented me from looking somewhere else. I had to admit it: the man was starting to affect me.

He leaned in and placed his hands flat on the counter-top. “Don’t you fucking want it?” he repeated in a deep and husky voice. And I couldn’t answer. So I closed the gap between our faces, capturing his lips with mine in a hungry kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I felt his lips curled into a smile.

His tongue made its way into my mouth, swirling it against mine. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second. His hands soon found the hem of my t-shirt, so he pulled away just enough to get rid of it. My hands slipped down his sculpted torso as our lips clashed together again. I unzipped his jeans swiftly and unfastened the button before my hand slid under his pants. He was already hard. He moaned when my fingers squeezed his big shaft. I smiled against his mouth.

He started to trail down my neck as his hands caressed and kneaded my bare breasts. I kept toying with his cock, feeling how it kept getting bigger and harder by the second. His lips reached one of my breasts, his tongue soon found my already hard nipple and he swirled it around a few times before he caught it between his teeth, I moaned from pleasure.

He continued throwing sloppy kisses down my stomach after giving the other breast the same attention. His hands reached the edge of my shorts and he hooked his fingers in the sides of it. Soon, the piece of cloth landed on the floor and my panties joined it a few seconds later.

His left hand grabbed the back of my right leg and lifted it up, putting it over his shoulder. He looked up at me and smirked before he buried his face between my legs. I gasped as I looked down to watch him. My hands reached his head and my fingers got intertwined in his soft hair. I tugged at it, forcing his mouth onto my dripping cunt.
The tip of his tongue barely touched my clit, teasing me. I shuddered as my breath got caught in the back of my throat. His breath hit my sweet spot when he let out a low laugh.

He teased again, driving me crazy. I closed my eyes and tossed my head backwards. After licking my clit with the tip of his tongue a few more times, he dragged the flat of his tongue at my slit up to my clit. I cried out as my hands tightened the grip on his hair, forcing him onto my entrance. He sucked at my clit as two fingers slid easily into me, constantly going in and out, making me whimper and writhe. He drew a third finger in and curled them upwards, reaching my G-spot as his lips wrapped tighter around my swollen clit. My hips bucked forward violently as I felt the heat creeping through my body. I was so close.

He kept sucking and fucking me with his fingers until my muscles went tense and my inner walls started to clench around his fingers. I bucked down against his fingers as I looked for support onto the counter top, willing to get my orgasm. I could feel it so close, hitting me slowly in little waves, but then he stopped. His fingers removed from my dripping cunt and his lips pulled away from my aching clit. I whined out of frustration. He stood up with a smile and, drawing his fingers to his pants, he worked the button and zipper of them quickly.

“Turn around.” He commanded, drawing his hard cock out of his boxers. My eyes fell to his hand, which was stroking the shaft slowly. I bit on my bottom lip. “Turn. Around.” He repeated, punctuating each word.

I glanced at him and did as I was told. He took me by the hips with both hands, the fingers of his right hand still moist and slippery from my juices. One of his hands slid up my back, gently pushing my torso forward so I could be slightly bent. His hand returned to my hip and, hauling me back, he entered me hard and deep without any warning, making all his way into my tightness. My back arched and I cried out in a delightful mixture of pain and pleasure, tossing my head backwards as my hands looked for support onto the counter-table.

I whined when he started to pull out until the tip of his cock was at my entrance and then he slammed back in harder and deeper, picking up a steady pace. His left hand reached out for my head and grabbed a fistful of my hair, he tugged at it, yanking my head back, making my back and neck arch backwards. My moans and his grunts began to fill the small apartment, echoing in the walls, as our skin began to break into a light sheen of sweat.

His left hand pulled at my hair harder as his right hand sneaked through my middle, straightening me up. I felt his sweaty chest pressing up against my back as he pounded faster, harder, deeper, hitting the right spots with each thrust. He tugged at my hair until my head was resting against his shoulder; his tongue traced a hot, wet path on the back of my ear, sending shivers down my spine. The hand that was around my middle slip down my stomach, brushing my hot, sweaty skin with the tip of his fingers, until it reached gently the apex of my thighs, his fingers made their way between my folds and started to rub my clit roughly in circles. My hips bucked against his, longing to feel him deeper inside. He grunted in my ear as his fingers ravaged my swollen clit.

Our breaths became labored, unsteady and loud, I could feel my inner walls clench around him and his cock throbbing inside me. I placed both hands flat onto the counter top as my hips rocked against him harder; his fingers on my clit had me teetering on the edge of orgasm. My moans increased in pitch and my body started to shudder as I felt the heat building seriously in the pit of my stomach and spreading all over my body.

Thrusting hard back against him, I came hard, his name a constant cry upon my lips. My inner walls clenched tightly around his shaft, setting him off right after me, and with a low grunt and a string of courses, he emptied himself inside me, thrusting a few more times to intensify his orgasm. He pulled out and rested his weight against my back, making me lean against the counter-top. He removed his hand from my aching cunt as my head fell forward and I felt his hot tongue trace a path on the back of my neck. I hummed in pleasure.

Both his hands wrapped around my middle tightly and he pressed his bare chest against my sweaty back, his hot breath hit the back of my ear, making me shudder. He wouldn’t let go, that was for sure.

“Was it like you imagined?” I asked him, playing with the hair of his arms.

“No,” he answered and placed a kiss on my shoulder. My body stiffened. “It was way better.”
Sign up to rate and review this story