Categories > Original > Erotica

Violation

by Patrickswhore

Degraded and violated, but waiting for more.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2013-11-03 - 839 words - Complete

?Blocked
“I’m fucking you and I don’t care what you have to say about it.”
I whimpered, and struggled to escape his firm grip on my arm. Even though it was late, and the store was nearly empty, my friends would be looking for me soon. It would be fine. They wouldn’t allow this man to violate me.
“In here,” he told me, and pushed me into the dressing rooms. He threw me down onto the bench, my back pressed against the wall. He began to tear off my shirt, while he forcefully kissed me. I struggled to get out from underneath him, to which he simply responded by wrapping a hand around my neck and holding me there. His lips wandered down my neck as he groped himself and began unzipping his jeans. He removed his belt and tied it around my wrists to stop me from pushing him off of me. I whimpered as he unhooked my bra, slipped it off, and began sucking on one of my nipples.
“Please stop,” I whispered. He grabbed a handful of my hair and tugged my head back.
“You don’t mean that,” he responded, sucking on my neck, “You want this.”
He stood up, and peeled off his shirt, revealing his firm chest, which he then pressed up against my breasts and he began grinding against me. He took off his jeans, revealing a large bulge in his boxers.
“You act like you’re so sweet and innocent, but you know you want this massive cock inside you,” he growled into my ear, and continued to suck on my neck. He pinched one of my nipples, and one-handedly removed his boxers, and revealed the most enormous cock I had ever seen in my life. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest when I saw it, and began frantically trying to get up. He wrapped his hand around my neck, once again pushing me back down. He tore off my skirt and my underwear in one smooth movement, and shoved two of his fingers into my pussy.
“Oh, you’re so wet, you little slut. Don’t even try and pretend you don’t want my cock.”
Here I was being pinned down by a total stranger who fully intended to force his cock into me, and truthfully, I was quite turned on. I wanted him. I let out a quiet moan as he fingered me roughly.
“That’s fucking right,” he told me, “You can’t wait for me to fuck you.”
I stared at his massive cock fearfully as he pleasured me with his fingers.
“You want my cock?” he asked me, noticing me staring. He repositioned himself so he was hovered above my bare body, and lined his cock up with my pussy, licking his lips. It felt like an eternity, looking up at him, unmoving, studying my behavior as I waited to be penetrated. Suddenly, he smirked at me, and without any warning, thrust deep inside of me, filling me up completely. I yelped, and felt my eyes roll back in my head as I took his entire cock inside of me.
“That’s right, you dirty little whore. This is what you wanted, isn’t it?” he growled into my ear. “Isn’t it?”
I nodded, letting out a tiny yelp each time he thrusted into me. He grabbed my nipples and tugged at them as he began letting the pleasure take over. His eyes rolled back, his mouth opened, and he began thrusting faster. I stared up at him, watching him in ecstacy.
Something began building inside of me, and my moans were getting closer and closer together, and my breathing was growing heavier and heavier. He looked down at me, and wrapped a hand around my neck.
He put his mouth up to my ear and growled into it, “I want you to cum all over me, you little whore.” I gasped, as he began thrusting into me wildly. My orgasm continued building, and as he pressed his lips against my neck, I fell apart into a frenzy of shaking and moaning, letting my orgasm control my every move. He smirked, and closed his eyes, still thrusting despite my frantic attempt to push him away, the feeling too intense to handle. Suddenly, I felt a warmth inside of me as he came, his hand still around my neck, choking me now. He collapsed on me after about ten seconds of this, not saying a word.
As his breathing slowed, he regained his composure and pushed himself up off of me. He untied my hands, and began redressing himself.
He picked up my underwear, tossing them into my lap, and muttered, “Get yourself dressed, slut.” He turned away from me, opening the door to the dressing room, and turned back to look at me.
“Next time, you know to be ready for me,” he told me and left me naked, and out of breath in the dressing room at Macy’s.
Sign up to rate and review this story