Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Things aren't okay...

by Lucien_Grey

You've been a fan of MCR for a long time, after years of them having been split up good news is on the horizon... Ideally planned for female readers... you'll see

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-11-11 - 4535 words - Complete

?Blocked
Things weren't okay...

You wake up to the sound of your alarm. Groggily, you peel your eyes open trying to blink away the sleep. Looking at your alarm clock you see it's quarter to eleven. You slink out of bed thinking about how it's a free day. No work and no commitments. As you're eating breakfast you can't help but feel like there was something important about today.
Switching on Kerrang radio, it suddenly dawns on you... the latest magazine is out. You quickly gulp down the remaining food, almost choking and giving yourself hiccups. Grabbing the nearest bra and whatever else you can find, you fumble your clothes on and rush out the door. Hastily checking that you have everything: keys, mobile phone, purse and Nightmare Before Christmas handbag all accounted for.
Almost running, you make it to the newsagents in a matter of minutes. You feel your clothes sticking slightly as you break a mild sweat. Standing still for a few seconds you catch your breath and inhale deeply as you calmly enter. Hearing the sound of the bell in the distance you know the shop clerk is aware of a new customer entering. You nod his way in a greeting and head straight to the magazines and newspapers. There it is; like a diamond in a sea filth it stands out. You bite your lip in excitement as you read the headlines “MCR: Back for one final reunion tour.” The image of Gerard Way with long red hair and his eyes staring out almost as if at you, gives you the feeling of butterflies. You slowly reach down and pick it up, knowing that you'll always remember this day.

You spend the next few hours reading through the magazine. Still dumbfounded and trying to absorb the fact that after so many years My Chemical Romance are back; but only for one global tour and no confirmation of any new content. Feeling this is your last chance to see them you vow to yourself that you must go! You look to the back and see that there's actually a competition to which you can win VIP tickets! All you have to do is answer three riddles and send your answers in as quickly as possible. Even more unbelievable is the fact that the tour date nearest to you is on your birthday!
“Riddle one: If days were six not seven and each days name referred to a colour on the wheel, what day would be opposite Red?” Having had some art knowledge you assume it to be on about the colour wheel. Mentally visualising it you see that the colour opposite red is green... and it dawns on you, the answer must be Greenday!
“Riddle two: With a cock and a bang it flies out the shaft towards your February love” You giggle to yourself slightly as your immature sense of humour takes over but then you instantly focus back to what you're meant to be doing. Pondering to yourself you try to work out if there's a pattern to the riddles. You look ahead to the next riddle in the hopes that there might be a clue “Riddle Three: Passing on divine words to warn us all around, they're gone now and not ever to be found” You try breaking the third riddle down hoping to work out the answer piece by piece. The first half is too cryptic and trying to work out what it means only succeeds in confusing you. However the second half “...not ever to be found” well the opposite of found is lost... if it's not ever to be found then it must be lost... or gone or missing... or something along those lines. Convinced that that could be a vital clue, you make a mental note. You start to feel your mind ache as you make no other progress and decide to just relax to some music.

Your nap is interrupted by a loud drilling sound from outside. Peaking through your curtains you see a load of construction workers repairing the roof of one of the buildings opposite. You sigh, turn around and increase the volume of the radio. Hearing the song you laugh to yourself and think of the coincidence as a Lost Prophets song plays straight after seeing builders literally standing on the rooftops. You sit back in your chair when suddenly it dawns on you! Passing on divine words... like a messenger of a God? A Prophet. Not ever to be found: Lost! That's it! The answer to the third riddle must be The Lost Prophets! So far the pattern you've seen is that the answers are names of bands!
Looking back at the second riddle you try to ponder what the answer could be. The obvious clue is clearly hinting at a gun or something after all a gun is cocked and when it fires it lets out a bang and well the barrel of the gun is a shaft! But what on earth could it mean by February love? Guns and Roses? A person does give their love roses occasionally. Occasion what occasion... hmm February. Why is February important? What happens on February? You rush up to your calendar and look back to February at all the bank holidays and any other significant days. There it is like a hammer to the face! So obvious. It's Valentine's day! A February love is a Valentine! So the first clue isn't actually a gun it must be the bullet fired from it at the February love... the Valentine! Bullet for my Valentine! You quickly write all the answers down and then tear out the page sealing it in an envelope. You check the time: Four thirty in the afternoon. Only half an hour before the post office closes. Better be quick!

The next week goes by very slowly. Boring letters, tedious work; all of life's mundane tasks. One morning however, that's when it changes. Against all luck and all chances, you receive a letter from Kerrang! You won the VIP tickets! Three tickets complete with accommodation!

The next few months couldn't have gone any more slowly but now it's finally time. You, you're friend and her boyfriend are on your way to see My Chemical Romance! With the VIP Tickets you actually get to meet the band!Although you're not too keen on having a hotel room to yourself while the other two share a room it does make sense, you wouldn't want to be the third wheel after all; so a small price to pay for something you thought would never happen!
In the middle of the crowd you and your friends are going wild. Gerard Way's hair is long again and red, he's never looked so good and he hasn't lost his energy! You've never felt so good in your life! The whole event is going too fast for your liking. You want it to never end. It's all a blur of ecstatic joy, the mere sound of his voice gives you “eargasms” and nothing else in the world matters!

After what must have been all of their best songs from all of their albums, you and your friends are waiting in the VIP lounge. However as usual your friend has drank too much and is looking worse for wear. In the end her boyfriend decides it's best to take her back to the room. Knowing what it means to you, he says “You stay here, meet them, I've got this.” He smiles and leaves the room with the girl in arms before you even get a chance to object. You now start feeling more nervous than ever. You hear the door opening and you feel your heart hammering in your chest as right before your very eyes Gerard and Frank come walking in to sit opposite you.
Frank hands you a beer as Gerard says “You must be our lucky winner, though shouldn't there be three of you?”
You look at him shyly and hear yourself saying “My friend was ill so her boyfriend took her back to the hotel...” you look at them both before looking down, then suddenly you realise something “Hang on where's Mikey and Ray?”
They look at each other quickly and Frank turns to you explaining how the others were shattered, still not used to being back in the life of touring. Gerard laughs and says “We're not as young as we used to be.”
You can't stop yourself as you reply “You still look as good as always though.” Feeling embarrassed at having just said that you feel your cheeks flush and your eyes start straying back to the floor. Frank smiles and smoothly say “Nothing looks better than seeing so many fans enjoying themselves!”
Gerard leans over placing his hand on your shoulder and making eye contact he says “You know, he took the words right out of my mouth” He smiles at you leans back at takes a swig of his beer. You remember the beer in your hand and nervously take a sip of it. After a while you guys start to casually chat and joke about a wide number of things. Talking about favourite bands, embarrassing moments and pretty much everything and anything. It's as if you had always known each other. Realising the time however, Gerard says “You know it's late and I bet you had some questions planned right?” Feeling devastated that it was nearly over you ask them: why they split up, why bob left and why only the one reunion tour with no intentions to carry on.
Frank Answers first “Well we didn't want to stop, but well everything has to end sometime and though we didn't want to accept it, we knew it was better to quit while we were ahead rather than disappoint our fans by going downhill...” he trails off as if there is something else that he's trying to hide, then he nervously looks over at Gerard. To which he steps in saying “Bob on the other hand; his reasons are his own and it won't be right of us to say. It was a shock to all of us that he felt it was his time. We had no choice but to respect it, his life simply took a different course to ours.” He then brushes back some of his hair with his hand as he continues on to answer your third question. “We missed being My Chemical Romance and we wanted to feel the thrill again, to see the fans and give the fans one last opportunity to relive it just like we did. We also hoped that maybe we'd get some inspiration to continue, but well we accept that our time is up. It was thrilling to be given the opportunity to play again and to see everyone having a good time!” You smile at them and nervously twirl your hair as your moved by Gerard's words. You say “I'm glad you did, you gave me the opportunity I was too young to do all those years ago, I've finally seen you play and not only that I've actually met you. This has been the best day of my life and it wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for you.” You almost feel as if you could cry and you notice Gerard's eyes watering slightly too. Frank moves over and hugs you saying “No, don't thank us. We thank you for supporting us and giving us reasons to play!”

After a long goodbye you finally make it back to the hotel room. Not really feeling tired you just lay there in the bed staring at the ceiling and reflecting on the day. You start to slowly slide your hand down your body thinking of when Gerard's eyes locked with yours and you start breathing deeply as your thoughts linger on how close you were to him. You could smell him and he smelled good. You feel your legs twitch slightly when suddenly you realise something isn't right! You quickly sit up and notice your bag's not here! Shit! You must have left it in the VIP lounge! You quickly slip your shoes on and run down to the main foyer when reality kicks in and you know it'll be too late to do anything about it now. You'll have to go back in the morning and check with lost and found. You start to turn back to head to your room when suddenly you see something red out the corner of your eye. You look to focus on it. From where you are it looks like Gerard Way, but it can't be. It must just be some other guy with long red hair, that's all. Either way you can't help but to stare as the figure approaches the Hotel Doors and steps through...
Your heart skips a beat as the man steps in to the light. It is Gerard and in his hand is your bag! He walks up to you smiling. He hands you your bag “I think you left something. I'm sorry though I had to look inside to see if I could find the hotel details. I didn't want to trust the venue and risk you losing it.” he says, as you jump forward without thinking and hug him tight, breathlessly thanking him. He looks down in to your eyes and says “When you asked us the questions earlier, I know you wanted honesty but there was only so much I could say...”
“What do you mean?” you say looking up at him puzzled.
“If I told you a secret, would you keep it?” He says looking concerned as if there's something playing on his mind.
“Of course... do you want to come upstairs?” You find yourself saying before mentally berating yourself: what are you thinking? Just asking him up to your room like that! He'll think you're some kind of crazy fan-girl slut or something! He looks around the room and quietly says “Yeah that'd probably be better than standing here.”

You lead him to your room taking a seat on the bed. He stands there nervously and says “There's more to us splitting up than we'd like to say... it's kind of embarrassing but it's been difficult not being able to speak about it as much as I'd like. But as a successful band we've had the odd fan with their own fantasies and stuff... which don't get me wrong is a good healthy thing for someone and they creatively write them out... again not really a problem, it's only natural. But we're aware of them and well... it sometimes gets difficult standing there on stage with your brother and best friends playing for the fans knowing the kind of things they're writing about you and fantasising about....” he trails off for a moment, you can tell this has been eating him up for some time and that he's never really voiced this opinion. You can also tell he's scared of how you're going to react but you also can't help but to feel a little uneasy towards where this conversation seems to be going. He looks at you, nervously running his hand through his hair. As your eyes meet he continues “It gets awkward seeing my brother and knowing people are writing about us doing things that well brothers wouldn't and shouldn't do... even worse is when Frank and I mess around and have a laugh on stage and then suddenly everyone sparks off saying wouldn't it be great if they had a secret romance! Can you imagine that? Waking up every day looking online and having everyone say things you know would never happen? Fanatically writing up descriptive details about untrue things you and your best friend get up to? Ray and Mikey even once mentioned it in an interview that we found it uncomfortable... and what's worse is we love our fans to bits. We wouldn't be where we are today without them but at the same time I can't help but feel like their fantasies made things difficult for us knowing the sort of things they write....” He starts to frantically pace “I feel awful saying and feeling these things, I know it shouldn't affect us but I can't help it...” You quickly stand up not entirely sure what to do, but you also can't help but to feel more in love with him than ever. He's just shared some deep feelings with you... with you! Of all people! You, one of his beloved fans! Surely his wife would know about this? You move closer to him hoping to comfort him, you hold him in your arms placing your head on his chest whispering to him, you say “It's alright, you're only human. I'd probably feel the same in your position. We don't think less of you, but you know they're only fantasies right?”
He looks down at you, moves his arms around you and holds you tight. Kissing your forehead he says “I know. I don't hate them for it either. They're also only human and well, we all have our fantasies, some are just best left untold or unknown to some.” he smiles at you looking deep in to your eyes. You smile back, enjoying the feel of his arms around you as your back in close proximity to him. You lean in closer to try subtly take in his smell, but he instead lowers his head and moves his lips closer to yours. As your lips touch you feel your body heating up with passion. A lust that's grown inside of you for so many years. A lust that up until now could and would only ever be a fantasy. Yet now here, you are kissing him! He presses his lips harder against yours as you kiss more passionately. You feel his breathing getting heavier and his hands slowly slide their way down your body and grab your hips. He pulls you closer as you teasingly lick his lips, only to find your tongue met by his. As your tongues entwine you feel your hands gently scratching at his back. He squeezes you tight as he moves his mouth close to your ear. His breath making you quiver with pleasure as you also begin to notice his arousal digging in at you through his jeans. He whispers “Oh mama, will we all go to hell?” A shiver runs down your spine as you let out a deep breath.
Weakly replying to him you say “I don't care but I'm wishing you well...” he laughs in a rather seductive manner as he whispers back “So do I.” He then lowers his head and kisses his way down to your neck. You feel his erection raging and twitching like a trapped animal as it keeps digging in. He gently nibbles up and down your neck and shoulders, you lean your head back in ecstasy. Pushing him up against the wall you look in to his eyes as you move closer to him and slowly start to undo his shirt. Placing a hand on his bare chest you gradually slide it down to his belt line enjoying the sensation of his bare flesh. Your eyes are following the movement of your hand. As retract your hand you look up in to his eyes and see a deep desire reflecting in them. The same desire you feel reflected in your own eyes. You kneel down in front of him placing your hands on his chest to hold him in place. You look at his bulge then back up to his eyes and smile your approval as your hands slide back down his chest. You gently tease and caress between his legs, getting a good feel of his arousal before starting to undo his jeans. He lets out a deep sigh of pleasure and relief as his throbbing penis is given room to breathe. You lightly place your hand around it admiring the warmth and the feel of how hard it is. Already it is dripping with precum and his legs twitch as you slowly stroke it up and down. You look up at him as you gently tease the tip with your tongue. You make sure to lick up all the precum before gently kissing it and slowly easing it in to your mouth. You hear and feel as he moans with pleasure completely captivated by the feel of your mouth. You gradually start to move faster taking it in deeper and deeper. He starts to slowly thrust with your movements. Never did you think you'd have Gerard way fucking your mouth... but why stop there? You force your head down further gagging and almost choking on it as he fucks your throat. You feel it twitching in your mouth and the taste sets your pussy ablaze with lust.
He pulls out and lifts you back on to your feet and kisses you passionately, nibbling at your bottom lip. He slides his hands under your shirt and gently starts to tease your breasts, running his thumbs around your nipples. You moan with pleasure and under your breath you say “fuck me now!” He looks at you and smiles, running his hand along your cheek then through your hair before pushing you on to the bed. He slides your trousers off and slowly kisses his way up to your pussy. He teases is with his tongue, slowly licking it, moving his tongue in circles, then changing direction before then licking it up and down making, sure to get a good taste of your juices. You bite your lip with pleasure as you reach new heights of arousal. You grab his head holding him there, not wanting him to stop. Your legs start to twitch more wildly and your back arcs, your head starts spinning as you feel him kissing his way up your body. You let go of his head as his lips meet yours. You can taste yourself on his breath but you don't care this just spurs you on more as you feel the tip of his cock throb and tease against the lips of your pussy. You slide your hands down to his ass, grabbing his butt cheeks you pull him in.
The feel of his cock as it enters sends blood rushing to your head and your vision blurs for a moment. He starts kissing your neck as you feel him slowly thrusting inside you. You hold his head with one hand and dig your fingers in to his back with the other. You lean your head back moaning loud with ecstatic pleasure. He starts fucking you harder and deeper, occasionally holding it there or teasing you with really slow thrusts. This only goes to heighten the sensation, bringing you to the verge of climax but not enough to tip you over the edge. The sensation is both so frustrating and so tantalising as you want him to finish you off yet you also don't want him to stop! In the end you relent and start wiggling your hips with his thrusts. Your legs twitch and your back arcs as you let out a loud moan at what feels like two orgasms, one echoing the other. Gerard looks in to your eyes taking pleasure at the sight of you. You push him off and on to his back you climb on top of him. Reaching behind you, you feel how wet you made his cock before gently pressing it against your ass. You look at him and stutter “I've never done it this way before.” you give him a cheeky grin as you press your ass down on it. Your eyes widen as you feel in penetrating. Once it's in you slowly start to slide yourself up and down. At first it feels strange and kind of hurts, but you get used to it and start enjoying it more and more and progressively you start bouncing on it faster and deeper. You feel yourself getting wetter as he moans with pleasure and his legs twitch underneath you while his cock twitches inside of you. You can tell he's close to unloading. You lean forwards and kiss him as you pull yourself off his raging erection. Sliding in next to him you continue kissing him as your hand slides back down to rub his cock. You look deep into his eyes as his pupils constrict with pleasure.
You kiss him again and gently bite his lip before moving your mouth back down to kiss his dripping tip. You wank him harder bringing him to the very edge of ejaculation just before you place it back in your mouth. Moving your mouth up and down his cock you also move your tongue around the shaft. You hear him suppress a moan as you move your head up so it's just the tip in your mouth. Rolling your tongue around his pulsing bell end you look up and see him grabbing tight to the sheets as you feel your mouth flooded with his cum. You start moving your head up and down, deeper again making sure to force and suck out every last drop. With a big gulp you swallow it down and wipe your lips. Moving in back beside him you rest on his chest twirling your fingers through his luscious red hair. You close your eyes as Gerard places his arm around you. You smile to yourself knowing you'll always remember tonight but not knowing just how much Gerard Way,would also remember it and how you saved him from his own troubled thoughts... would it be enough to save the band? Well only time will tell...


(Author's note: I am not a fan of My Chemical Romance and I hate Gerard Way's voice. However I thought this would be a good challenge from a literary point of view. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I unexpectedly enjoyed writing. To me it was a worthy challenge and upon seeing everyone else's (in my opinion) messed up Frerard and Waycest I thought fuck it why not fight fire with fire and write some fiction in a manner that'd prehaps better respect MCR's wishes? ;) After all Ray did himself say: “Stop making us have sex with each other in your fanfic...” and well Mickey wasn't too impressed either... So I imagined myself in their position and thought yeah, I don't think I'd be too happy either ;) lol that was kinda my main basis for the G-Way Rant midstory... so there we have it ...perhaps the first non-fan fiction on the site....
Ps: heres the link to the interview I mentioned above http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hri2SIc6dX0 )

On a further note i have just done a George Lucas and further modified and corrected a few sentences, adding more details sorting out a few typos. Some sentences should now flow more smoothly while certain scenes should hopefully stimulate more vivid images than they formerly did... enjoy re-reading unless it's your first time then just simply enjoy!
Sign up to rate and review this story