Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Wake Up My Demons

by Suicide_Room

When you wear the mark of a whore, you can't expect a life of luxury. There are certain things Lia must do for her and Jo, her sister, even if it means given away the only freedom she has.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2014-01-05 - 1462 words

?Blocked
"Lia, Why do people look at us weird?" Jo asked as I placed the blanket over her. It has been a while since we had a home and we were lucky enough to have this somewhat nice family giving us one. "Because their afraid of not knowing something different." I answer her.
I never know what to say when she asks me where are our parents ot why do we live like this.
"Now go to sleep. I'll be back before the sun rises" I say as I place a gentle kiss on her forehead.
I stood up from the old ratty bed we both slept in and headed out the door. The air was as dusty as always, pulling my bandana across my mouth and my sunglassess on.
I went to the other side of the building, stopping at an old shed. Pulling the old tarp off my bike, jumped on it and started it up and I was on my way.

The city had never looked so old. It has been years since the war. Nobody came here anymore, they were all to scare to face their demons so they decided to run away.
I come here all the time and I have never seen them. Sure there were a couple pf people on the street, but like me they eere looking for food and clothing.
It was more of a survival of the fittest.
I stopped my bike up at the entrqnce of an old club. It was still open, but only at night.

During the day the whole place looked deserted. I ran down the stairs, knowing I was practically late by now.
Before the war, I was still in school and I never got to finish. So now the only job I could get was as a dancer. An exotic dancer.

I didn't look up at anyone as I made my way past them. I took off my bandana and dusty glasses. I wasn't the only one doing this, but I was still the youngest at 19.
I take off my gloves and jacket and began the process of getting ready.
The only good thing that came out of this job was that they let us take showers before and after. That way the customers wouldn't have to smell the dirt and grim of the desert and keep coming back.
Apart from being a dancer, I'm also a singer which means I get paid more than the other girls. Due to the dusty wind outside, most girls have lost their voice and it takes a lot to get just one glass of water. Booze and weed, we have plenty of that.
"Diamond your up!" Said the man behind the curtain. They didn't believe in learning our names so they just call us what we rank.
I stood up from my sit in front of the mirror, taking one last look at my half naked body.
I was done being self concious a long time ago, your gonna have to if you want any means of survival.
Don't ever ask me how I did, I just zone out whenever I step on stage.

Tonight, though it looked the same, it felt different from other nights. I left the stage after the song ended, with that same feeling in my head.
"Snow, your up in room #9. The guy paid good money so give him anything he wants" Jake said as I stepped into the dressing room. I didn't complain or anything, just made my way to one of our many rooms.
I enter the small lit room, closing the door behind me and leaning against it.
"Nice to finally meet you" said the voice in the dark.
"I would say the same, except I don't really know who you are" I said trying not to sound like such a smart ass. This man could be carrying big bucks and I might just scare him away. "The name is Iero. Frank Iero." Said the man as he walked into the light, taking off his fedora and sat on the huge leather chair that was place in the middle of the room. He looked to be like a classic gentleman, you know one of those high paying ones who have all the time in the world and think that money can solve anything? Yeah, like one of those.
I put on my act for him. I walked up to him as seductively as I could muster and sat on his lap; straddling him.
I smirk as he took a deep breath while my hands began to untie his tie.
"Now as much as I wish to do the things I want to do to you right now, I really came in here to make you a proposal" while he said this he ran his hands from my thighs to all over my upper body and then finally resting them on my wrists, pulling them back.
"Well?" I said. I didn't really care as long as he paid me.

"My boss was in here the other day. He caught a liking to you... or should I say your body" he took my wrists in one hand, running the other up and down my body. "He like what he saw and whatever he like he gets"

With another smile he continued." And of course, me being one of his very good friends, I get a little taste of you anytime."
His hand finally resting on my panties, rubbing me slightly."

I did my best not to make a sound, but to rather answer his proposal. "I believe you have the wrong girl. I'm not one of them"
By them, I meant the ones that would have their own masters. I know that I was forever marked to be this way, its has been since birth. Once your marked, you can't change who you are.
"Really now?" He said pushing my panties aside and pushing a finger into me. I bit back a moan that almost escaped through my lips. He started to pump in and out, adding another and then another.
This time I couldn't bite them back and I was moaning like crazy. He let go of my wrists, as my hands went instantly around his shoulders. I came moments later while letting out a loud moan.

"So how 'bout it? You can experience what had just happened now almost every day." He said, wiping his fingers on a small cloth that layed in the pocket of his jacket.
I climbed off of him as he stood up, putting on his fedora and re-tying his tie.
"You have until sundown tomorrow to give as your answer. We leave then and we expect you to say yes."

I didn't have to think about this for long. I just thought of all the possibilities that could come from having a master. It would mean that Jo and I could finally have a place tp call home, even if it was a life we didn't like.
Frank sounded like he was an american. Maybe leaving wouldn't be such a bad idea. "I'll do It on one condition" I said as I heard him open the door. With eyebrows raised and a smirk he asked.
"And what would that be?"

" I have a sister, I can't really leave her behind" I said trying to not meet his eyes. I was asking for a lot and I knew it.
"Well that is quite the dilemma, but I think we can work something out. Mr. Way can be a very reasonable man when he wants to be"

"When can I meet this man?" I ask as the name Way was very well known around this part. "Get dressed and I'll take you to him." He said as he walked out the door.


I walked out of that room, down the hall and into the dressing room. Taking off the fake lashes and some of the glitter off my face with some old rag.
I dressed quickly hoping that Frank hasn't left yet.
I hope that this was the correct choice or I will be like this for the rest of my life.
I walk out towards the bar, calling the bartender and ordering a whiskey shot. I didn't turn when I felt someone behind me, or even when the placed their cold hand on my hip. "You ready, babe?" Frank's voice came. I nod as he led me towards the door while I put on my leather jacket.






I have been working on this since last year and well I think it was time I posted the first chapter. If you guys lile this then I shall post the next chapter as soon as I receive a rate/review
Sign up to rate and review this story