Categories > Original > Erotica

My Singing Gets Him Thinking Filthy

by PoisonPumpkin

Ricky Horror from Motionless In White and Nicholas Matthews from Get Scared slash

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Published: 2014-01-15 - Updated: 2014-01-15 - 1155 words

?Blocked
My Singing Gets Him Thinking Filthy

Ricky Horror and Nicholas Matthews SMUT
Slash, Smut, BoyxBoy sex

Ricky spent the whole entire day obsessing over the text message he had received from his boyfriend that morning. He felt so stupid and desperate squirming in his chair and messing up during band practice. He blushed furiously any time someone asked if he was ok. As him and the rest of Motionless In White were in a meeting he kept glancing at his phone re reading it.

Baby, if you wanna feel real good tonight meet me outside Get Scared’s tour bus at 9. I’m gonna take you to a hotel and fuck you so hard that you won’t be able to walk for days. Be there.

Those simple words were turning him on so much that he was glancing over at the clock every few seconds praying that it would be nine. He didn’t eat any dinner and then finally he snuck off the tour bus when he thought no one was looking. Luckily only Chris saw and he just snickered and winked at Ricky. Ricky was trembling and the walk to the tour bus seemed to take forever. When he got close to the bus he saw his boyfriend leaning against the tour bus smoking a cigarette his long black hair blowing in the breeze. He looked so good that Ricky shivered. They locked eyes and Ricky froze.

Nicholas smiled a predatory smile and moved closer raising his eyebrows at the smaller boy that was trembling in place as he walked over to him. “What you scared off Babyboy?” the singer smiled reaching out to brush Ricky’s bangs out of his blue grey eyes. “I’m not gonna hurt you...much. And I know you like it when I do…” he tightened his grip on Ricky’s hair moving his hand from brushing his hair gently to yanking Ricky’s head back. “Ugh!” Ricky groaned. “Yeah…”Nicholas whispered as he nibbled on the pale skin of Ricky’s neck. “That’s it...” He traced a finger down the back of Ricky’s neck making Ricky bite his lip. “Oh you like that do you” Nicholas purred as he pulled away and drug Ricky in the direction of the taxi cab that would take them to the hotel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ah!” gasped Ricky as he was thrown onto the bed landing on his back his long raven hair spreading across the white blankets of the hotel bed. He looked up at Nicholas his eyes hooded pupils blown across his blue grey eyes. He whispered Nicholas’s name as he stared up at the singer their eyes glued to each other as though if they looked away or even blinked the other would dissolve into thin air.

Nicholas had a predatory look in his eyes yet also a loving tint. Ricky was the most important thing in Nicholas’s life and he wanted Ricky to know it, but Ricky also needed to understand that he belonged to Nicholas. He crawled across the bed to where Ricky lay straddling his waits and leaning down to kiss the boy teeth pulling on his lip rings which Ricky seemed to like judging by the way he moaned. Ricky reached up a trembling hand to yank on Nicholas’s hair pulling him closer and closer until there was no space left their bodies warm and pressed tightly together.

Ricky was rolling his hips up in a smooth motion and Nicholas was rocking his down their bodies fitting together perfectly moving in a rhythm. But they both needed more. Nicholas moved off of Ricky who arched up his hips to slide off his skinny jeans and Nicholas did the same before stripping his and Ricky’s t-shirt’s up.

Climbing on top of him Nicholas grinned down in a look of pure domination. He growled and wrapped one hand around the smaller boy’s neck and tangling the other in Ricky’s dark brown hair. “Who owns you?” Nicholas said in a taunting sing song tone. A shiver coursed through Ricky’s slim body and he could only manage a strangled gasp. Nicholas laughed and then let go of Ricky’s hair to slap the boy across the face and repeat the question.
“Ah!...p-please. You do!” Ricky cried out eyes squeezing shut hips rocking involuntarily. “Good boy” Nicholas cooed, letting go of Ricky’s throat. The smaller boy gasped for air only to have it cut off again by Nicholas slammed his mouth over Ricky’s in a clash of teeth and tongues.

Nicholas leaned down and pulled a bottle of lube from his discarded pants pockets. He squirted the lube onto his fingers and then shoved three fingers all at once into Ricky’s entrance in a not so gentle way. Ricky screamed and arched his back off the bed in pain. Nicholas whispered soothing things mixed with filthy hisses in Ricky’s ear as he crooked his fingers around searching for Ricky’s spot.

When Ricky screamed a very different sort of scream then his last Nicholas s knew he found the spot and he brushed against it playing with it making Ricky whine and whimper sounding like a common whore.

Nicholas could listen to those sounds Ricky was making forever but he needed to get off. He withdrew his fingers from Ricky who whimpered at the lost. Nicholas gripped Ricky’s hips tight enough to hurt diffidently enough to bruise. Slowly, oh so slowly he pushes into Ricky who groaned and griped the sheets biting down on his lip in pain. “Shhhhh baby it’ll feel so good soon, let me make you feel good.” Nicholas slowly rocked his hips until Ricky whispered “Go…”

Nicholas withdrew almost all the way out of Ricky before slamming back in making Ricky let out a high pitched chocked scream when his lover hit his prostate. “Harder…baby fuck me harder…” Ricky moaned “Yeah? You like that you slut...you like it rough don’t you. . Dirty little bitch” Nicholas groaned as he gripped Ricky’s skinny hips pounding into the hot tightness. “MoreOhGodMorePleasepleaseplease!” Ricky shrieked and then moaned a long drawn out moan when Nicholas grabbed Ricky’s leaking erection and pumped in time with his thrusts. And then Ricky was comeing hard over the other boy’s hand and his own stomach.

“Oh holy hell Ricky….” Nicholas groaned through gritted teeth as he filed Ricky with his cum, before pulling out and lying beside the smaller boy. They lay side by side the only sound in the room was their panting. Nicholas looked at the boy lying next to him covered in sweat and cum. He leaned over and brushed the boy’s bangs out of his face lovingly. Ricky smiled at him and snuggled up to his side. “I love you Nick” he whispered. “Love you to Ricky.”
Sign up to rate and review this story