Categories > Original > Erotica

Ronnie Radke Kellin Quinn slash

by PoisonPumpkin

Ronnie Radke from Falling In Reverse and Kellin Quinn from Sleeping with Sirens

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Published: 2014-01-15 - 1512 words

?Blocked
Ronnie Radke and Kellin Quinn smut
PWP, SMUT! , BoyXBoy sex

Ronnie’s pov
Holy shit Kellin is hot. The way he walks in those skinny jeans makes me wanna fuck his tight little ass so hard. To make him scream like a little bitch and moan like a fucking whore. My whore all mine and nobody else’s .Kellin’s on stage now singing. Oh god his voice is so perfect, I can imagine him screaming my name as he comes harder than he has ever before in his entire life.

Kellin’s pov
I can see Ronnie watching me from the crowd so I dance a little sexier as I sing and I can tell from here that he wants to fuck me. It’s written all over his face and his posture. He’s standing all stiff and I bet that not the only thing that’s stiff. I bounce on my feet and jump as I finish the song. I smile for the fans and walk off the stage and straight over to Ronnie as the next band takes the stage.

Ronnie’s pov
That fucking tease! Looking right at me as he shakes that fuckable little ass. All the girls are going crazy but those hos don’t know that that show was all for me. Well pre show, the real show is gonna be in the hotel room later. Heh!
Kellin’s pov

“Hey Ronnie” I chirp as I come to stand in front of him looking up at his tattooed face. “well hello Kell” he purrs at me reaching out setting his hand on my hips brushing the skin exposed by my cut off tank top and making me gas and shiver under his touch. I can’t wait anymore, we’ve never fucked before and I can only imagine what it’s gonna be like but Ronnie’s ten times hotter than any of the other men I’ve been with so I can imagine it’s gonna be pretty good. Aw screw it I really can’t wait.

Ronnie’s pov
Kellin is squirming he can’t seem to stop shifting from foot to foot rocking like he wants to ask me something but that pretty little boy can’t seem to beg but oh he will be soon. Grabbing his skinny wrist drag him through the crowd and into the hotel next to where the concert is going on. I pull that skinny boy into the elevator closing nit before anyone else gets in.

Kellin’s pov
Ronnie grabs me picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist slamming my back into the wall. I moan for him grabbing his jacket and then sinking my teeth into his neck alternating between biting sucking and licking. Ronnie growls and moves his hands to my hips grinding our clothed erections together making me squeak and throw my head back.

Ronnie’s pov
I grab his ass kneading the plump flesh with my hands and pressing the little slut hard into the elevator wall, so hard that he yelps in pain which only turns me on more. The elevator dings and I set him down. The little bitch almost falls his legs are shaking so bad. As soon as we get to the hotel room I fucking throw that little slut onto the bed and get on top of him gripping his hard cock through his tight skinny jeans. He is rocking and bucking his hips up and back and forth and his hands are fisted in the sheets.

Kellin’s pov
Ronnie, Ronnie, RONNIE is all I’m thinking all I’m saying. I want Ronnie and I tell him so but he just chuckles “My Babyboy” he purrs hands caressing my body all over with his hands, pulling my hair biting my neck, all while calling me his bitch, his whore, his slut, HIS. And I fucking love it. “Ah! Ah! Yeah! That feels so good baby, don’t stop. “I moan for him as he alms me through my jeans and I can feel my cock swell. “RRRonnie…oh god, Yes!”

Ronnie’s pov

That little whore Kellin is begging and moaning for me and all I’m doing is rubbing him and it makes me wonder what he’ll sound like with my dick shoved up that tight little ass. “Oh yeah you like that don’t you? My dirty little boy.” I slap him across the face as hard as I can and he arches off the bed thrusting up against my hand and scrunching up that cute little face of his and then he moans this hot high itched moan and I can’t control myself any longer. I sit up and rip off my jacket and shirt and pull down my pants and boxers and he just stares at me with hazy glazed over eyes. I tear off his clothes literally ripping his tank top in the process, I run my nails down his smooth chest then back up. I shove my finger into his mouth all the way to the back of his throat and he makes this sexy choking sound.

Kellin’s pov

I suck on Ronnie’s fingers hard loving the way he moans “ Yeah Kells you little slut suck on my fingers god your mouth is so fucking warm and tight” I guess he thinks that enough because he yanks his fingers out and wraps one hand around my neck and the other around my erection and I’m whimpering for more.

Ronnie’s pov

I trace a wet finger down Kellin’s chest all the way to his entrance slipping my finger in a bit playing with his hole and he screams and clamps his thighs tight against my arm, I wiggle my finger around and he’s moaning “Play with me Ronnie” I pump my finger in and out of him brushing lightly against his prostate enough to make him shriek but not enough to make him cum. I’m not letting him get off that quickly.

Kellin’s pov
Ronnie spreads my legs and leans down pressing his tongue to my entrance. I tense u and my breathing gets shallow. His tongue is warm and wet as he slips t into my hole wriggling it around making my eyes roll back in my head and little noises of pleasure slip from my parted lips. He reaches his hand u to my mouth to give me something to do and I suck hard on his fingers as he licks little light licks at my hole. I bite down on his finger and he moans in turn. Oh fuck..oh fuck..Oh fuck is the mantra in my head. Ronnie uses his other hand to fondle my balls as h tongue fucks my hole. He swirls his tongue around inside me one last time. Then pulls away. I’m still sucking his finger and my cock is leaking precum I can feel it dripping down to my balls.

Ronnie’s pov
I’m grinning down at the boy beneath me sucking on my fingers hard eyelids fluttering at a rapid pace. “Baby” I moan as I pull my fingers out of his mouth somewhat reluctantly. I know I’m gonna cum soon if he keeps that up as he sure as hell is if I don’t fuck him soon. I spread his legs and look at his hole still glistening with spit.

Kellin’s pov
I feel Ronnie slide his huge cock into me. I wrap my legs around his waist forcing him deeper into me. “Yeah fuck my tight hole, make me your bitch.” I whine out and Ronnie hisses grabbing my hips tight and slamming into me making me cry out each time he hits my prostate. And I scream and grab the pillow above me and digging my nails into it.

Ronnie’s pov

Damn, I know this kid would have a hot tight little ass. “So hot Kells, so sexy” I groan leaning down to whisper in his ear. I let go of his waist reaching u to tweak at his nipples. Kellin is crying from the pleasure and it feels good to know that I have the power to reduce him to the state he’s in. I grip his hard cock that’s bouncing every time I slam into him. I shove my dick as far as possible up his ass and it doesn’t take long until he’s cumming all over my hand.

Kellin’s pov

I feel Ronnie shoot his load inside of me, filling me with his hot cum ,and I moan and rock my his riding out my orgasm. And then we both collapse down onto the bed.

Ronnie’s pov
Kellin is the hottest boy I have ever fucked and I can’t wait to do it again, literally can’t wait. I pull out then yank him off the bed carrying him to the shower.

To be continued….
Sign up to rate and review this story