Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Pete Wentz Patrick Stump slash

by PoisonPumpkin

Pete Wentz Patrick Stump slash

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Published: 2014-01-15 - Updated: 2014-01-15 - 1234 words

?Blocked
Pete Wentz X Patrick Stump smut


The truth was Pete wanted Patrick to fuck him; Pete had been harboring this desire for a long time now. Almost as long as they had known each other, waaay before Fallout Boy became popular. But now their band as doing extremely well, and that’s an understatement. When they were on tour as the worst, it killed Pete to see Patrick asleep in his bunk, he as always tempted to jump into the bunk with him and just fucking rip off Patrick’s boxers and ride his cock. And for Patrick to fuck him good and hard. So Pete usually ended up having to take care of his boner himself picturing Patrick talking dirty to him while he made Pete his bitch.

They were in a studio recording and Pete hadn’t realized he had been seriously spacing out until Patrick smiled a slightly weird smile and asked “Pete? You ok there buddy?” he asked gently. Pete winced at the word buddy. It was far from what he wanted Patrick to call him. A shiver ran through Pete’s body but he phased it off. “Y-Yeah I’m good”

They continued recording and eventually Pete and Patrick were the only ones left at the studio. “Dude you’ve been acting really weird lately, what’s the matter? You can tell me. You can tell me anything” Patrick smile kindly tilting his head to the side in a friendly yet somehow seductive way. “Nothing…: Pete mumbled glancing the other way staring at the all. He didn’t’ notice the younger man walking up to him until he felt a hand under his chin tilting it upward and straight ahead. Pete was met by warm eyes staring into his soul. Pete shivered in an obvious way biting his lower lip.

He froze when Patrick reached out and caressed his bottom lip with his thumb, pulling down slightly. “I know what’s wrong Pete. I think you like me….i think you want me to treat you like the whore you know you are…” Patrick purred gripping Pete’s face. Pete was wide eyed and speechless. Patrick tightened his grip on Pete’s face making Pete moan and his eyelids flutter closed in arousal. “Yeah…” Patrick whispered caressing and gripping Pete’s face. “Yeahhhh moan for me slut” Patrick drew his hand back and slapped Pete across the face making him let out a yelp that ended with a moan.

Pete reached out clutching Patrick’s jacket tilting his head up at Patrick and rocking back and forth in his seat his cock hardening and pressing painfully against the denim of his jeans. Patrick groaned and leaned down kissing Pete harshly biting and nipping at his full lips until they were bruised and bloody. Patrick wrapped a hand around Pete’ neck fingers pressing into his throat. Pete gasped into Patrick’ mouth eyes shut tight whimpers and drops of blood spilling form his lips.

Patrick pulled away and stared down at Pete who was shaking and panting and staring up at Patrick with lust filled half lidded eyes. “Get on your knees bitch” Patrick hissed beginning to undo his belt.

Pete slid off the chair immediately doing a he was instructed. Patrick raised an eyebrow at Pete who got the message; he pulled Patrick’s jeans and boxers down the man’s erection springing free. Pete leaned forward gripping the base of Patrick’s cock and slowly bobbing his head. Patrick growled, he wasn’t having any of that. He gripped a fistful of Pete’s black hair and starting to pull Pete’s head up and down while moving his hips fucking Pete’s face.

The more Pete choked and gagged the better it felt to Patrick. “MMMMm yeah baby so hot, your pretty little mouth feels so good on my cock….FUCK…baby you were made for this…”Pete let out a choking cough and his throat clenched sending Patrick over the edge, right before he came he pulled Pete’s head away and still gripping his hair came all over the boy’s face. Pete moaned as he felt Patrick’s hot cum splash onto his face.

Patrick laughed loudly. “Yeah baby we aren’t through yet” Patrick murmured grabbing Pete and pulling him to his feet cleaning off Pete’s face with a paper towel.

“Please ……..oh god Patrick I need you…” Pete moaned hotly. “I know baby I know you do.” Patrick purred turning the boy around and bending him so his ass was stuck out his hands on the table in front of him. Patrick groaned and leaned over Pete’s back teasing him by biting his neck as he yanked off Pete’s t-shirt and then his own almost as though second thought. Pete arched back against the younger man. “Pleaseeeee….oh fuck.” Pete begged.
Patrick took mercy on his and yanked off Pete’s skinny jeans and boxers. Patrick groaned again grabbing Pete’s ass before slapping it making Pete whine out in a high pitched tone. Patrick leaned over Pete rubbing his erection against Pete’s ass while holding his fingers to Pete’s lips. Pete took Patrick’s fingers into his mouth and sucked hard swirling his tongue coating them thickly. Patrick was getting impatient so he removed his fingers before plunging two of them into Pete without warning.


Pete let out a scream that sounded so beautiful to Patrick’s ears. He crooked his fingers around probing until he brushed up against Pete’s spot and the boy’s body jerked and he cried out Patrick’s name. “Yeah baby right there?” Patrick teased thrusting his fingers forward hard against that spot doing it again and again stopping right before he knew the whimpering man beneath him was going to come.


Patrick pulled out his fingers with a wicked grin then slammed his cock into Pete whose hands scrabbled at the table and his mouth as open in a silent scream of pleasure. His expression was pure ecstasy; Patrick gripped Pete’s hips and pounded into him as hard as he could. “UGH! Ohhhhh AH! Patrickkkk more more fuck me harder yeah slam that cock into me!” Pete screamed tears of pleasure leaking from his eyes. “You want it bitch. Tell me what a dirty little whore you are! Whose slut are you? “Patrick grunted still fucking Pete hard loving the ay the black haired young man screamed when Patrick hit his spot.

“Yours!!!!OH god Patrick I’m your slut your whore! Only yours. Fuuuuuuck me!” Pete cried out. Patrick reached around gripping Pete’s cock and pumping him to meet his thrusts. Pete screamed as he came onto the table and his stomach. Patrick groaned a Pete clenched around him filling the boy with his cum still thrusting in as he rode out his orgasm. Patrick pulled out slow latching his cum drip from Pete’s ass. he caught the man before he fell Pete’s legs giving out. Patrick kissed Pete on the forehead and helped him get dressed before dressing himself. “Come on” he said helping Pete up. Pete smiled uncertainty at Patrick. Who leaned forward pressing their foreheads together and whispering. “I love you baby.” A huge grin erupted on Pete’s face and he clung to Patrick eyes tearing up. “I love you to.”
Sign up to rate and review this story