Categories > Original > Erotica

Andy Biersack Marti Rubles slash

by PoisonPumpkin

Andy from Black Veil Brides and Marti from Modern Day Escape

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Published: 2014-01-15 - 649 words

?Blocked
Andy Biersack and Marti Rubles SMUT
(Black Veil Brides) (Modern Day Escape)

The hotel room was dark yet full of noise. Panting and moans and groans and sometimes a scream.
Marti is underneath Andy writhing and moaning like the little slut that Andy knew he was. “Yeah do you like that” Andy murmured softly as he kissed the boy who was so desperate and they were still in their boxers, Andy palming his love through the fabric of his boxers. Marti whined and rolled up his hips clutching at Andy in desperation his need all too apparent from the pre cum that was dampening his boxers and the way his breathing was erratic. “Andy…” Marti groaned and Andy leaned down and pushed the boy’s sweaty hair out of his beautifully pale face. To Andy he looked like an angel, hazel eyes so hazy with lust. He reached up and ran his hands through Andy’s silky short black hair pulling slightly.

“What do you need my baby…my pretty little whore.” Andy’s voice was hypnotic putting g Marti in a daze that he was only broken out of by Andy sinking his teeth into the groove of Marti’s neck making the boy’s jaw drop in a silent scream. , his back arched off the bed impossibly far and then he dropped back down and wrapped his legs around Andy’s slim waist. Andy continued to bite and suck a hickey into Marti’s neck and he raked his nails down Andy’s neck leaving glistening red trails of crimson blood.

The pain seemed to full Andy’s fire as he grinded his hips down faster and harder until Marti was breathing “Ah ah ahhhh” filling Andy’s ear with delicious noises. Andy ghosted his fingertips down Marti’s sides. “Yeah…you’re gonna get it” the taller boy whispered in Marti’s ear making Marti whimper in desire.
Andy didn’t want to deny his baby (or himself) any longer so he unwrapped the clingy boy’s legs from his waist and pulled off Marti’s boxers and then his own. “Suck” he commanded holding three fingers to Marti’s kissed bruised lips. Marti sucked greedily making Andy moan and run his hands all over Marti’ body until neither off them could wait any longer.

Andy spread Marti’s legs and inserted a finger in wiggling it around to tease him for a bit. “Ohhh ugh!” whined Marti “Andy pleasssse” He groaned when all three fingers were inside and then he straight up screamed when Andy crooked his fingers just the right way. “ohfuck! Andy” Marti pleaded. Andy pulled his fingers out with a wet pop and then almost instantly slammed inside of Marti not giving the boy much time to adjust.

Andy rocked his hips hard and Marti once again wrapped his legs around Andy forcing the boy into him all the way. The sound of skin hitting skin and Marti’s high pithed wailing filled the room and then Andy grabbed Marti’s erection and pumped him until could tell Marti was about to explode. “Beg” Andy smirked and Marti didn’t have to be to twice. “Please Andy let me cum…I need to so badly. Fuck I need….ugh...Ahhhhh!” and then Andy swirled his thumb over the head and Marti came crying out Andy’s name. The sight of the expression on Marti’s face and the way his muscles tightened around Andy were too much Andy thrust in deep once more and filled up Marti with his cum making Marti throw his head back and groan as he felt himself filled with the warm fluid that leaked from his hole as Andy pulled out.
Andy grabbed the boy and pulled him close stroking his hair and kissing his forehead as they both drifted off to sleep feeling satisfied and exhausted.
Sign up to rate and review this story