Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Self Visitation

by MCR_punk

Cardigan!Frank/Revenge!Frank selfcest. Don't like, don't read. (it's been awhile since I've posted on here, whoa.)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-01-21 - 5336 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Okay, so this is a Frank Iero selfcest, if you don't like the idea of it, that's alright, you don't have to read this. I wrote this purely for entertainment, and I'd like to keep this away from any of those involved. With that clear, this is for Mal. I hope you enjoy!

----

“Are you sure this is going to work? I’m not about to risk my life for the sake of pleasing your sick ass mind.” Frank stood in front of the booth, apprehensively flicking his eyes all over the flashing lights and buttons. It sure didn’t look very safe, considering it looks like a death trap Gerard would draw into one of his comics to kill off a character. Speaking of, the artist in mention was laughing under his breath, his eyes crinkled in amusement as he gave Frank a lop-sided smile.

“I’m sure it’ll work, don’t worry about it. Gabe and William have already used it, no harm done. Just don’t pull some Doctor Who shit and fuck up the space-time continuum, Iero.” Gerard stood up and walked over to the cardigan-clad man, massaging his shoulders in order to attempt to relieve some of his nervousness. “Just make sure not to damage that-“, he said as he pointed to Frank’s neck, where the shorter had placed a special necklace on, implanted with a small recording device. “I’m gonna want to watch all the fun you had sometime, y’know.”

Laughing, Frank relaxed a little. He’d been thinking about doing this for quite some time, after hearing about the experience Beckett and Saporta had. He’s got no clue how they managed to get their hands on something like this, but he sure didn’t question it when Gerard showed up with this on their home, claiming it’s the stuff of dreams. Sure, he was feeling a bit nervous, but who wouldn’t feel jittery if they were about to literally go fuck themselves? Nodding, Frank loosened his limbs and took a deep breath, turning around to face Gerard and giving him a kiss on the lips. “I’m ready,” he mumbled into the others mouth, “Let’s do this.”

Pressing his lips against Frank one more time, Gerard retreated back to his set up and flicked a few switches. “Back to 2005 you go, any gig, right?” He looked at the man for confirmation, who only bit his bottom lip and shrugged, “I really don’t care, as long as I have my piercings and dumb ass x’s on my eyes.”

Smiling in excitement, Gerard gave him a quick wink and ran a hand through his hair, “that’s nearly any show we played during the time. I’ll just type in any I remember and give you about, ten hours?”

“Sounds good, let’s get this show on the road.” Frank rolled his shoulders and pressed a button, causing the door to the time traveling death contraption to open. Smiling softly to himself, he stepped inside, waving goodbye to Gerard as the door slid shut. For a moment nothing happened, and Frank worried it might not work after all. Fucking Beckett and Saporta, they better not have pulled a stunt on us, he thought to himself as his brows furrowed in annoyance.

After another few seconds, Frank was getting ready to open the door again and call it a bust, but out of nowhere the booth began trembling. Resorting to fetal position, Frank was ready for the end; however, the mini earthquake ceased and something similar to an elevator ding sounded. Peeking through his hands, the short man looked around, relieved nothing terrible occurred. Giving himself a once over, he smoothed his clothes and opened the door.

“Alright, you have ten hours Iero. Ten.” Checking his watch, he looked at the time, it reading 7:30 PM. He set up an alarm, to remind himself exactly when to be back and ready to head home, in present time. Looking around, he realized he was at a back entrance, probably to a stage of some sort. He would scope the area out, but he didn’t want to waste a single second.

“I can do this, I can do this.” Standing near the entrance, he realized he hadn’t even thought about how to go about this. He knows he’s wondered about a situation like this for a long time, even said to himself he’d go through with it. But he’s never actually believed it would actually happen. Like it is right now; it’s really happening. Closing his eyes and taking yet another deep breath, he pushed those thoughts aside and stepped inside, hoping there wasn’t any security around for once. He began to peek around to make sure the coast was clear and began searching for dressing rooms.

After walking around aimlessly for a bit, he finally found a door with a piece of paper on it. “My Chem.” Frank smiled softly to himself, noting it was his handwriting scrawled onto it with a black Sharpie. He knew that Gerard was definitely inside, he could hear him warming up his voice. Deciding to just go for it, he didn’t even bother knocking and just stepped inside. “Hey, Gerard?” He bit his lip as he looked at the younger singer, all pale and clad in black and red, anticipating a major freak out.

“Huh?” Gerard stopped halfway on a note, his gaze moving himself to Frank, who was standing nervously with his reflection on the mirror. “Wait, what the fu-“he gave the older, shorter haired, piercing-less Frank an incredulous look. “Frank? Is that you? Why the fuck are you wearing a cardigan? And how did you age like ten years?” Turning around to properly face him, Gerard furrowed his brows and bit his lower lip, mimicking Frank’s expression.

Chuckling nervously, Frank tugged on the sleeve of his cardigan. He was slightly relieved Gerard didn’t completely go ape shit, but still
unsure how to inform the front man about the current situation. It’s not exactly easy to say, “oh hey, I just traveled back in time upon your urging, yeah- we actually got together- to hook up with myself and please your kinky ass”. After what felt like an eternity of perplexed expressions, Gerard cleared his throat and spoke up again, “Well? Are you gonna tell me what the fuck is going on or should I just chalk this off as some mirage?”

“No, no! I’m real, it’s me!” Frank took a step forward, Gerard leaning against the counter, a bit frightened by his sudden movement. “It’s just, I-“ Iero ran a hand through his hair, thinking of how to phrase what he wanted to say. “I’m still Frank, just…future Frank? It’s a really long story, please don’t freak out.” Looking around, he saw a small couch and decided to go ahead and sit down, placing his head in his hands. “Gerard and I really should have planned this out more.”

“Hey man, it’s cool, don’t worry. I believe you.” Crinkling his eyes and smiling, Gerard chuckled. “This is pretty fucking amazing. I’m just a bit shocked.” Gerard walked over and sat next to Frank, placing a hand on his shoulder, squeezing lightly. “It’s like some crazy-ass sci-fi shit, I love it.” Smiling softly, Gerard giggled quietly, causing Frank to loosen up a bit; he loved his laugh. “Now, are you gonna tell me exactly why you’re here?”

Frank looked up, and sighed, deciding to stop being a pussy and go for it. “I’m from the year 2014 and you essentially made me come back here on some death trap fucking time machine in order to literally screw myself for your, and unfortunately,” he paused, “my pleasure.”

Gerard snorted, “Are you fucking serious? You’re here to do sleep with yourself? Damn, you are so fucking full of yourself.” Shaking his head and laughing a bit more, Frank took the opportunity to admire Gerard’s dark hair; he always had a thing for it. “Wait-did you say I made you do this? Are you saying we end up together?” Frank could see a slight glint in Gerard’s eyes, one he recognized whenever he felt joyful, and he couldn’t help but smile.

“Yeah, yeah we do. Just let things run their course, it’s gonna happen. Pretty soon too, just keep the faith, man.” Checking his watch, he realized he was killing valuable time, and he was getting a bit anxious, what if he fucked with the whole space-time continuum shit? “I know it’s a lot to take in and I’m glad you’re taking this as well as you are, but is there any way you could help me out with this?” Tapping his foot, he hoped it could work out. He remembers the entire band being pretty chill during this point in time; Gerard’s appearance was that of before the whole downward spiral thing began.

“For sure man, but uh-“he paused, licking his lips and averting his gaze to the floor, “would you mind if I maybe, like, watched? It’s totally okay if you don’t want me to, I completely get it-“ Frank laughed and stopped him, “Dude, are you kidding? You see this necklace?” He pointed to the small pendant and winked, “Your future self gave this to me with a small recording device in order to watch it. Of course I’m fine with that, completely fucking fine with that.”

Flashing a smile that showed his abnormally small teeth, Gerard leaned in and whispered in Frank’s ear. “I’m so psyched for this, I can’t wait.” With a quick peck on his cheek, Gerard shot Frank a thumbs up and signaled him to get up. “C’mon, it’s almost time to play, ready for a bit of nostalgia? I’ll figure out a way to keep you on the down low from the guys, we don’t need them freaking out before the show.” Looking around the room, Gerard picked up a tattered hoodie, ready to hand it to Frank, before stopping and dropping it once again.

“Actually, just stay like that. Your ink won’t be too noticeable in the light, and you’re dressed like a dad, no way they’ll recognize you in the dim light.”

“Hey, fuck you, I couldn’t exactly dress like a damn walking Hot Topic my entire life. And besides, I like this look, it’s mature yet hot as fuck. And these are words from your own mouth.” Shoving Gerard lightly, Frank headed in front of him and they walked out, he walking off to the side stage as Gerard went to meet up with the rest of the band. Smiling to himself, Frank settled into a corner where he had a good view but was still hidden from the view of others.

“All right ladies and gentlemen, are you ready to fucking rock!” Gerard yelled into the mic, the crowd yelling right back at him, filled with energy and excitement in a chorus of “yeahs” and unintelligible words of enthusiasm. The band launched into “Give ‘Em Hell, Kid” and Frank scanned them, finally having a chance to admire, just like he did when he first saw them. But now, he was there, and he looked damn fine. It was all energy and floppy hair, and fuck yes, he chose tonight for the bulletproof vest/red tie combo.

For a long while, it was all a blur of songs from their first two records, Bob drumming, Ray head banging, Mikey playing intensely, and Gerard and his past self invading each other’s personal space, as usual. But, as soon as he heard the intro to “You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison”, Frank felt someone staring, and he caught Gerard giving him a wink, all sweat and radiating sex, and he was enthralled as he watched him walk towards younger Frank, who was playing intensely. He watched as Gerard sidled up to him, practically rubbing his crotch against his thigh, causing younger Frank to turn to him in confusion with slight lust in his eyes.

Biting his lip, Frank knew exactly what Gerard was playing at; he was riling his younger self up. Fuck yes, he thought. I’m so okay with this. As a matter of fact, so was the crowd, who erupted in hormonal cheering. Gerard smiled to them, slunk away from younger Frank, and flashed him a smirk as he walked away, and Frank knew what that meant. Too bad that tonight, he wouldn’t get Gerard, he’d get himself.

Throughout the rest of the show, Gerard continued to provoke stage Frank, and from his view, he noticed the bulge growing in his pants. If he didn’t get any tonight, it’d be a damn crime. Clutching his necklace and raising it to his lips, he clicked a small switch, causing it to turn on. Whispering, he said, “You’re in for a goddamn ride, Gerard.”

Before he knew it, the show was over, and Frank’s nervousness was replaced by outright sexual frustration. He needed this, and right now. He watched with hooded eyes as Gerard walked towards him, already feeling the buzz of being incredibly turned on. “You ready?” Gerard asked as he wiped the sweat off himself with a towel, smearing his makeup and looking damn fine. “You’re lucky we decided to stay at a hotel tonight,” he said as he gave him a suggestive look, “and extra fucking lucky you and I decided to room together.”

“Well, let’s get a move on, I’ve only got about five hours before I have to head back to my time, and I’m so turned on I’m pretty sure I won’t hold out long.” Gerard looked down at Frank’s crotch, licking his lip, and oh shit, Frank needed to get to that hotel room right the fuck now.

“Fuck, fuck. Go get younger me and tell him all about the situation because I’m pretty sure I’ll get straight to it once I get my eyes on him. Keep him in those clothes, and don’t fucking touch. You’re only watching, and I’m trusting you with this.” Taking a moment to collect himself, he pinched the bridge of his nose and shuddered. “Hand me your room key and point me towards the damn hotel.”

Gerard laughed and pulled out a card from his back pocket. “Gotta keep this with me, who knows what fan could get their hands on this. Hotel is about two blocks away to the east, Room 56, third floor. And don’t worry, I got this.” Studying older Frank, Gerard kissed him softly and slipped the card in his hands, whispering into his ear, “and you’re right, you look amazing, this casual dad look really works for you. Can’t wait to see undressed, though.”

Snorting, Frank kissed him back before saying a quick thank you and heading off to the hotel. Turning his head as he walked away, he shouted back to Gerard to hurry up and he walked briskly to the hotel.

On the walk there, Frank processed the fact that shit, it’s happening. I’m gonna do this, and this Gerard is gonna watch. He hoped that Gerard was doing a good job of convincing his younger self, and he reassured himself that he would, considering he’s been open to anything for as long as he could remember. After finally reaching his destination, Frank practically ran to the room, opening it and heading straight to the bathroom.

Looking at himself, he studied his face. Piercings were gone, his hair the shortest he could remember it, the only thing that hasn’t changed being tattoos. He picked at his clothing, the dark green cardigan, form-fitting jeans, black tee, all resembling a well, dad. Before he got self-conscious, he decided to take a quick piss and get ready for the grand event.

While sitting at the edge of the bed, Frank realized something. “Shit, shit.” Rolling his eyes, he realized he forgot something crucial, the lube. He wasn’t worried about condoms, considering he’s never gotten an STD before. Remembering he saw a small store in the lobby, he decided to go buy some, he’ll put it on a tab in Gerard’s name or something. Glancing at his watch, he realized yet another hour has passed, now he was down to what, four? Getting up to open the door, he turned the knob at the same time someone else did. Letting go, he allowed the person at the other side of the door to open in.

“Holy shit, you weren’t joking, holy fu-“older Frank glanced at Gerard, who was standing behind the bulletproof vest clad younger Frank, and he nodded, mouthing a silent ‘go for it’. Not waiting another second, he pulled himself by the vest and kissed, and whoa, his own mouth against his. His lip ring felt amazing, and he suddenly regretted taking it out, even though it was past his time. Wrapping his arms around his sweaty, younger self, Frank pulled him inside, leading him to the bed. Gerard stepped inside and gingerly closed the door, settling into a chair in the far corner.

Breaking the kiss, younger Frank looked at, well, himself, and grinned. “I can’t believe I’m fucking doing this,” he said as he mentally undressed his older self, “and what the fuck is up with your outfit?” He clutched at the cardigan, but soon enough he removed it, smirking as he ran his hands around his older body, causing Gerard to moan softly, as well as older Frank.

“Fuck, okay this is coming off too,” looking down at himself, he studied his make-up caked face, and leaned down to share yet another kiss, removing the vest while doing so. Both explored their bodies, bottom Frank relishing in his firmer body, while the other ran his tongue along his tongue piercing, not being able to get enough of the cool metal on his lips. Soon, tongue became involved, and moans began escaping lips, both Frank’s and Gerard’s.

“This is so fucking hot,” he shuddered as he undid his belt, shoving his hand down his pants, “fucking touch him Frankie.” Younger Frank knew Gerard meant him, and he spread his legs, allowing his older self to rest his knee near his crotch, rubbing slowly against him, causing Frankie to gasp. “Fuck, yeah,” he opened his mouth a bit more, and Frank took the opportunity to run his tongue on the roof of his mouth, something he knew he loved.

“Here, let’s get rid of all this extra clothes,” Frank sat up, now straddling Frankie, who’s lips were swollen and red, cheeks flushed. Frank unbuttoned his dress shirt, removing it, but keeping the tie on. Throwing the shirt aside, he ran his fingers along his tattoos, causing Frankie to shudder. Smirking, he removed his own, and allowed his younger self to admire any of the new ink he’s gotten.

Biting his lip and playing with his piercing, Frankie looked up at himself through hooded eyes and long lashes, his hair flopped to one side, and eye makeup smudged and gorgeous. Frank slithered down slightly and rubbed their growing hard-ons together, the friction of their pants causing both to gasp, mouths in a small ‘o’. You could hear Gerard stifle a guttural groan, and his skin slapping on skin.

Deciding to take initiative, Frank leaned down and nibbled at Frankie’s neck, moving up to nip at his earlobe, and moving down again, creating an alternating rhythm that had Frankie shuddering and gasping. Soon enough, he mumbled a quiet ‘more, please’, and Frank found his head being pulled lower, towards Frankie’s chest. Nuzzling his neck, Frank complied and moved lower, fixing the red tie to the side, and focused his attention to Frankie’s nipples. He knew this was a very sensitive area. Interchanging between each one, he nipped and suckled lightly on each, while his hand rubbed over the younger’s crotch, and he felt him growing harder and harder.

Soon, he felt a hand rubbing his neck and sliding across his back, tracing tattoos and soon reaching the dip in his back. Smiling against Frankie’s chest, he moved even lower, and looked up at his younger self through heavy eyes, all dilated and full of lust. Frankie whined at the loss of contact, but soon stopped once he realized Frank was undoing his pants, and he let out a moan that was meant for a fucking film rather than a bedroom as soon as Frank ran his thumb over his cock, spreading the precome over his head.

“Shit, shit-“Frankie arched his back once Frank took him into his mouth, and thank-fucking-god he went commando tonight because fuck. Of course it was amazing, he’s giving himself head, and Frank was pulling every little trick. Frankie looked down, and watched as Frank bobbed his head up and down, taking in his entire member and doing it like a fucking champ. Hollowing his cheeks and swirling his tongue around his head, Frankie was coming undone at his own hands. As if that wasn’t enough, he could hear Gerard’s incoherent mumbles of what sounded like “fuck yeahs” and deep groans. Before he knew, Frank was sucking, and sucking hard, and Frankie was so,
so, so close. “Ngh, Frank, shit, I’m gonna, I’m gonna fucking-“

Frank removed his mouth from his younger self’s cock, a loud pop resounding throughout the room, a mixture of spit and precome hanging obscenely from his bottom lip. “Oh no, we can’t have you doing that just yet.” Darting his tongue out, he licked away what he could from his lip, gathering the rest on his fingers, and brought them to his mouth, sucking softly on them before bringing them to Frankie’s, whose mouth was slightly agape.

“Lick.” Frank commanded, running his fingers lightly on the younger Iero’s plump lip, asking for entrance. He complied, his cheeks tinting a deep crimson, matching the stupidly attractive eye shadow he wore, and his lips slick with spit, shining and wet, and he looked so fucking good.

It became apparent he knew it too, as he gave Frank a coy look through his lashes, the color in his eyes hardly there. Frank suppressed a moan as he removed his fingers from Frankie’s mouth and studied them. “I’m pretty sure these are wet enough.” Smirking, Frank slid down once again, this time completely undressing Frankie and himself. Tossing aside their clothing, Frank gave Gerard a slight nod, but all Gerard could do was smile softly as he fingered himself gently.

“Shit, am I really gonna get tattoos that fucking cool?” Frankie studied his older self’s body, eyes dilated but admiring as he scanned over Frank’s body, drinking in all the new ink added. All Frank could do was nod once again as he crawled towards Frankie, who was playing with his lip ring. As soon as he was close enough to touch, Frankie traced all of the tattoos he could, his fingers lightly pressing all over Frank, who could only close his eyes and smile.

After a moment, he finally came to, and pressed his finger against Frankie’s lips. He opened them slightly, wetting them again. After Frank was satisfied, he quirked an eyebrow at Frankie, who guided his hands down to the curve of his ass and panted a silent ‘yes’. Leaning down to kiss his stomach, Frank massaged around his opening, applying slight pressure in a slow rhythm.

“I’m gonna remember this for the rest of my god damn life.” Gerard sucked on his lower lip, hair fallen in front of his face, sweat glistening on his forehead. Both Iero’s glanced at him, and Frank couldn’t help but let out a small gasp, feeling his cock twitch. With having his younger self spread open and willing beneath him, and his future boyfriend getting off watching them, he knew he wasn’t going to last long.

“Motherfucker, I’m over here.” Frankie whined and pressed down on Frank’s fingers, still rubbing around his entrance. Smirking, Frank removed the digit completely, stifling his laughter when Frank groaned in annoyance. “You know what?” Frankie muttered to himself, “I can do it my-fuckin-self.”

All Frank could do was watch in a mixture of excitement and surprise as Frankie wet his fingers and silently moan as he inserted two fingers at once. Leaning back on his heels, Frank watched and stroked himself lazily as Frankie prepared himself. Two fingers soon became three, and Frankie was sounding breathless as he allowed wanton moans to escape his lips. He looked up at Frank, his Mohawk flopped to the side, flat with sweat and eyelashes fluttering. “P-please fuck me.”

“You don’t have to ask me twice,” Frank said gruffly, resting on his knees as he adjusted their positions so that Frankie’s legs rested atop his shoulders. Leaning down for a kiss, Frank positioned himself and pushed in slowly, relishing in the tight heat. “C’mon, just do it.” Frankie bit his lip impatiently, and Frank pulled out on completely.

“Alright, if you want it that bad, we need to switch things up a bit.” He pulled Frankie up, and maneuvered him so that his head half-rested on the pillow and the headboard. “Place your hands here,” he said as he placed his hands on the headboard for support. He spent a moment tracing the tattoos located there, and pressed a soft kiss to his wrists before resting his nose near his ears. “Is this a bit better for you?”

“It’s sure as hell better for me,” Gerard spoke up as he stood up and rid himself of his clothing. “Is it okay if I sit here?” He said as he nodded towards the edge of the bed, waiting for their approval.

“Yeah, yeah. I’m pretty sure there are no other boundaries we can break right now.” Frankie smiled softly at Gerard, before turning to Frank, who was still pressed against the back of his ear, littering quick kisses and giving quick nibbles to his earlobe. “Hey, you, I’m so ready for this.” He whispered to his older self, as he ran his fingers across his back.

Frank smiled against his neck as he mouthed an ‘okay’ and leaned back, but quickly frowned. “I’m uh, I think were gonna need to prep again.” Frankie sighed and smacked his head lightly against the headboard, annoyance showing on his face.

“I have some in my pants,” Gerard smiled. “I figured I should bring some just I case.” He got up and retrieved a small tube, tossing it to Frank. “You’re welcome.”

Giving Gerard an appreciative smile, Frank opened it and squirted a generous amount onto his palm, wasting no time as he slickened his hard cock and wet Frankie’s entrance a bit more. Positioning himself again, he pushed in, his length entering Frank with an obscene pop.

Hissing, Frank allowed Frankie to adjust, his face contorted in a mixture of pleasure and slight pain. After a moment, he swirled his hips slowly, Frank mesmerized by the birds inked across his lower abdomen. Tracing his finger along the tie still placed around his neck, Frank leaned down and ran his tongue along Frankie’s lower lip, and they began to share open-mouthed kisses.

The gentle thrusts soon picked up their pace, and Frank began a steady rhythm as he snapped his hips in an alternating rhythm. As Frankie’s gasps quickened, Frank readjusted Frankie’s legs, and placed one hand on the headboard, thumb massaging Frankie’s wrist. “Faster, come on.” Frankie moaned, raising his hips as he began to press down further when Frank pulled out slightly.

“Here, it’ll make it easier,” Gerard placed a pillow underneath the small of Frank’s back, allowing him to angle his body. Giving Frankie a quick kiss, he was settling back again into his corner when Frank spoke up. “Don’t. Just- just keep kissing him.” Gerard said nothing as he nodded and settled next to Frankie, leaning down and kissing him gently as Frankie continued to thrust onto Frank. Moaning, Frank sped up, extremely turned on at the sight of Gerard kissing his younger self.

Frankie didn’t know what to do. It was too much, the feeling of himself inside him, Gerard kissing him, all tongue and pants and warm breath. His body was ultra-sensitive, every touch electrical. He could feel his precome gathering and dripping down along his cock, and he knew he was close without anyone even touching him there. Almost as if Gerard knew, he maneuvered himself so that he was stroking himself and Frankie, and Frank gasped at the sight.

“Fuck, fuck,” Frank bit lip and moaned, “this is so fucking hot.” Angling himself, he gave a fast thrust, and Frankie let out a loud groan of appreciation. “Yeah, yeah,” he whined, “Right there, harder, pl-please.”

Complying, Frank gave up with keeping a rhythm going, and instead began thrusting as hard and fast as he could, knees near buckling. He saw Gerard stroking himself and Frankie, felt the heat of being inside himself, heard the moans escaping everyone’s mouths, and he couldn’t take it. With one more deep thrust and snap of his hips, Frank shuddered as he felt himself come, eyes open and mouth agape as he saw Frankie and Gerard do the same seconds after.

Giving himself time to collect himself, he hissed as he pulled out, over-sensitive and spent. All three were covered in a sheen of sweat. Gerard’s hair was stuck onto his face, Frank’s doing the same. Leaning down, Gerard gathered Frankie’s come onto his finger and licked it off, both Frank’s whining at the sight. Smirking, Gerard pulled Frank to him and gave him a kiss before moving him aside and settling between Frankie’s legs.

Unsure of what was happening, Frankie all but yelled as he felt Gerard’s tongue lapping all he could from him, reaching all of Frank’s come that he could. Still sensitive, Frankie could do nothing but pant quietly into Frank’s neck as he felt an overload of sensations.
After Gerard was done, he crawled up to where the other two were, and squeezed between them. “That was…” Gerard looked thoughtful for a moment, “That was pretty fucking awesome.”

Chuckling, Frank could do nothing but agree, and the three all settled into a three-way spooning position. Glancing at his watch, Frank decided he had time for a quick nap before heading back to his time. Giving each other a soft peck on the lips, the boys fell into a post-sex nap.

A few hours later, Frank cracked an eye open to a still asleep Frankie and Gerard. “Fuck,” he cursed silently as he realized he had about fifteen minutes to get back to the death trap and head home. Getting up off the bed carefully so as to not wake up the other two, Frank redressed and adjusted himself in the bathroom. As he headed for the door, he decided to leave a quick note, which read: Thanks for the great time. Don’t have too much fun without me. xoxo frnk.

Smiling softly as he glanced back, he shut the door silently as he headed out. He couldn’t wait to get to Gerard and thank him.
Sign up to rate and review this story