Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Absolute Beginners

by DarknessBliss

Freard. Their first night together. Frank's a girl in this.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-02-04 - 4031 words - Complete

?Blocked
“Gerard, I-I can’t. W-We can’t…” Frankie said nervously to Gerard Way, her boyfriend for two years. He brought up the one subject that they never really talked about but thought about often.
“Why not?” Gerard asked. “You know I love you and I want to be able to finally touch you.”
Frankie fidgeted a little. Partly because she knew Gerard was right and partly because she secretly wants to finally do it too.
They were in the movie theater, watching a horror movie marathon. The Bellville Cinema does this every Halloween and they have been going there ever since they’ve been together. It was kinda an anniversary for them. Well, that and it happened to be Frankie’s birthday.
Right now, they were the last scenes of Dead Alive. Frankie was trying to avoid eye contact with Gerard and focused on the movie. But it was kind of hard with his hot breath against her ear, whispering, “It’ll be the perfect birthday present for you. I’ll do whatever you want tonight.”
“G-Gerard, I don’t know…” she said quietly. “It’s not that I don’t want to…it’s…it’s…” she swallowed hard and began again. “You’ll be my first.”
“You’ll be my first too,” he whispered.
“Yeah, but I don’t want to fuck it for you,” she said.
Gerard chuckled a little, “I’m more worried about fucking it up for you. I love you so much and I want this to be special and I want you to enjoy it.”
Frankie blushed, “I love you too…could you just let me think about this first?”
“Sure,” Gerard said and they went back to watching the movie. It ended and the next movie started.
The movie was Zombie. They hadn’t said another word for the last twenty minutes. Just stealing looks and glances at each other. Frankie still couldn’t believe she was with him or that he was her boyfriend. He’s beautiful. Black hair, hazel-green eyes, and lips so tender and inviting that she couldn’t help kissing them any chance she got. He’s very artistic and so sweet. He was older than she is and it didn’t matter to her one bit. He was 22 and now she’s 18. Now fully legal to have an older boyfriend. He was like nobody she ever met. Every day she counts her blessings that she has him. She loves him beyond belief. So why is she so nervous that he brought up sex now? They’re been together for two years and isn’t that long enough to hold on to her virginity?
Meanwhile, Gerard’s attention was more on Frankie than the movie. God, she was so beautiful to him. The first moment he saw her when her senior class was visiting the Art Institute of New York, he felt his heart clicked. He wanted to run a hand through her dark hair and kiss her lips. His art school buddies made fun of him for having a ‘baby girlfriend’, but he didn’t give a fuck. She definitely wasn’t a baby to him and she wasn’t like the air-headed flirty college girls he met. She was tattooed and she had the long skunk hair that drove him crazy. He dated other girls before Frankie and had plenty of opportunities to lose his virginity to any hot girl. But ever since he met her and has gotten to know her, he couldn’t imagine losing it to any other girl but Frankie.
He kept his hormones in check since she was not yet 18. Now she is 18 and now he wanted to be closer to her than ever.
They still haven’t said a word to each other, but when the movie finally reached the middle, Frankie reached over and grabbed Gerard’s hand. He took it without a moment to lose and gave it a gentle squeeze. Then when the real horror started, Frankie leaned to him and they both looked away from the movie screen. They looked at each other intently. Nobody knew who made the first move, but about a minute later, they were making out like crazy. First started as soft tender kisses became hot hard kisses. Gerard’s kisses fueled Frankie’s fiery desires and the sin-ridden heat from her lips was feeding his want.
When she pulled away for much needed air, she breathed out, “Gerard…I…I…”
He gave her a quick kiss on her lips, “Let yourself go, baby…”
Frankie kissed him hard. She grabbed the collar of his leather jacket and pulled him closer to her. He slipped his hand underneath her T-shirt and cupped her breast. Their tongues fought sensually for dominance and Gerard won that, obviously. Suddenly, Frankie’s fear of sex melted away and now she wanted nothing more than take Gerard somewhere and rip his clothes off.
She pulls away from him again and pants, “We need to go. Now.”
Gerard smirks and grabs his bag. They got up quickly and ran out of the theater. They went across the street and stopped for a moment. “Where do we go?” asked Frankie.
Gerard thought about for a moment, “Your house?”
She shook her head, “No. my mom’s an insomniac. We’d have an audience.”
“My dorm room?” he suggested.
Again Frankie shook her head no, “With your roommate there?”
“He’s out for tonight,” Gerard pointed out.
“He never stays out for the night,” Frankie counterpointed.
“Oh. Right,” he said. She got him there.
Then Frankie suggested, “We could go to a motel.”
“That’ll just cheapen it,” said Gerard.
Frankie sighed in resignation, “Then I guess we’re screwed.”
“Not exactly,” Gerard said as an idea crashed into his brain. “My friend Ray is out of town and he asked to take care of his dog.”
“I don’t know,” said Frankie. She would feel weird having sex at a stranger’s house while they were away.
“We don’t really have a lot of options here,” he told her. “Unless you want to do it out in public.”
Frankie shuddered at the thought, “Okay. Let’s go.”

+++
They finally approached Ray’s house and Gerard took out the house key. He opened the door and there was Ray’s dog coming to greet him.
“Hey Eddie,” Gerard petted his head as they slipped inside. Eddie went away from Gerard and sniffed Frankie. Then he licked her hand. She kneeled down and petted him while he licked her face.
“I’ll go ahead and refill his food and water dish and then put him in his corner for the night,” he told her. “You can go ahead upstairs and get ready if you want. The guest room is the second door to the left. ”
Frankie nodded and Gerard went towards the kitchen with Eddie trotting after him. She went upstairs and went into the room. The room looked great. Wooden blinds on the window. Chinese lantern table lamps. The walls were painted in a deep plum color. A small bathroom. Matching wooden drawers and a large and very comfortable bed.
Her fear returned as she sat on the edge of the bed. She tried to convince herself that this was the night, that she was gonna go through with it. She tried to calm herself by reading the book that was on one of the drawers. She looked at the title of it and gasped.
The Best American Erotic Poems from 1800 to the Present
Who the hell would have this in his guest room? Frankie thought.
“Are you okay?” Gerard asked through the doorway. Frankie jumped a little and looked at him, “No. I’m fine.”
“Good. I got your birthday present,” he said, holding up a bag from Victoria Secret. He came in and closed the door. He went over to her and gave her the bag.
Frankie reached inside and she giggled at what she had, “A lingerie deluxe set and perfume!”
Gerard rubbed the back of his neck, “I know it looks a little inappropriate. It’s just…”
“No. I like it,” she said with a small smile. “I really do.”
He smiles back and kisses her softly. She responded to the kiss until she pulled back, “I’m gonna go put this on.”
She gets up and goes into the bathroom. She strips off her clothes and underwear. She puts on the lingerie, slips into the short negligee, and carefully pulls on the stockings. She fixes her hair and sprits on some perfume for the final touch.
She looks at herself in the mirror and despite her doubts, she feels pretty sexy. She takes a deep breath and leaves the bathroom.
When she opened the door, she felt embarrassed. Not because of what she looked like but that she saw Gerard with his jacket and shirt off, reading the book that she forgot she left on the bed.
“Um,” she said.
“I found it on the bed and-“Gerard began to say until he looked away from the book and saw Frankie.
Holy fuck, she’s hot, he thought to himself and felt glad that he bought that. “Wow.”
“You like it?” Frankie asked with a shy smile.
“Yeah,” he said and she walked over to the bed and sat next to him. She felt a little more confidant now.
“A-Anyway, I found this book on the bed,” he said, holding the book again.
“It was on the drawer,” she said, scooting closer to him. “Anything good to you?”
He opened the book and looked at the index. This took a few minutes until he found one, “Turn to page 48.”
Frankie grabbed the book from him and to the page. It was a poem called The Platonic Blow by W.H. Auden. She smirked at Gerard, “I see that peaked your interest.”
She read it to herself silently for a bit until she heard he say, “Read it.”
“I am,” she said.
“No. I mean, to me.”
“Oh,” she faintly blushed. Then she cleared her throat and began to read aloud. “’It was a spring day, a day for a lay, when the air smelled like a locker-room, a day to blow or get blown;’ Hmm. Gets right to the mood.”
Gerard laughed, “Go on.”
She continued, “’Returning from lunch I turned my corner and there on a near-by stoop I saw him standing alone. I glanced as I advanced. The clean white T-shirt outlined a forceful torso: the light-blue denims divulged much. I observed the snug curves where they hugged the behind, I watched the crotch where the cloth intriguingly bulged. Our eyes-!”
She slightly gasped when she felt Gerard’s lips touch the nape of her neck. Her eyes fluttered a little.
“Don’t mind me,” he said huskily. “Keep reading.”
’Our eyes met. I felt sick. My knees turned weak. I couldn’t move. I didn’t know what to say. In a blur I hear words, myself like a stranger speak “Will you come to my room?” Then a husky voice-“
“O.K.” said Gerard and wrapped his arms around her waist. He was kissing and licking from her neck to her shoulder.
“Gerard,” she moaned softly and reeled her head back a little.
“Get to the act,” he growled in her ear.
Frankie scanned her eyes to the part and started to read again, “’I opened the gap in the flap. I went in there. I sought for a silt in the gripper shorts that had charged of the basket I asked for. I came to warm flesh, then to hair. I went on. I found what I hoped. I groped. It was large. He responded to my fondling in a charming, disarming way: without a word he unbuckled his belt while I felt. And lolled back, stretching his legs. He pants fell away. Carefully drawing it out, I beheld what I held.’
“Go down more,” he softly demanded and his hands pulled off the negligee over her head. “Get to part when she actually does it.”
Frankie starts to let little pants Gerard continues to kiss, lick, and touch her skin. She found it and managed to read, “’Gently, intently, I slid to the massive base of his tower of power, paused there a moment down in the warm moist thicket, then began to retrace inch by inch the smooth way to the throbbing crown.'” Gerard placed his hands on Frankie’s thighs and rubbed them up and down and softly moaned after each sentence she read. “’ Indwelling excitements swelled at delights to come as I descended and ascended those thick distended walls. I grasped his root between my left forefinger and thumb and with my right hand ticked his heavy, voluminous balls. I plunged with a rhythmical lunge, steady and slow, and it every stroke made a corkscrew roll with my tongue. He soul reeled in the feeling. He whimpered “Oh!” as I tongued and squeezed and rolled and tickled and swung. Then I pressed-“
Gerard grabbed the book from her hands and dropped it to the floor, “Enough. I want you Frankie.”
“Yes. Yes,” Frankie moaned and placed his hand back to her thigh.
Then his hands went to the hem of her lingerie underwear and took it off her. His hand slipped in between her legs and inserted a finger inside her.
“Ahh,” she groaned at the intrusion of her maidenhood. Her fingers death gripped the blanket. “Gerard…haah…”
He nipped her earlobe and whispered seductively, “You see what you do to me. God, you’re getting wet.”
Then he removed his fingers from her and had her lay down on the bed. He had her spread her legs apart and he kneeled down between them. Frankie didn’t what was going on until she felt something wet and slippery against her clitoris. She screamed in delight and ran her hands over her lacy bra. They grew hot against her touch and her felt nipples erect in the padded cloth.
He kept lashing his tongue in and out of her. He wanted to pleasure her until she was hot and bothered enough to want him. He was getting more and more turned on by every lick.
Pleasure coursed through her veins as she felt herself getting hotter and hotter. She managed to reach around her back and unhooked the bra she was wearing. She took it off and moaned, “G-Gerard, stop…hah…please stop…”
He stopped and raised his head to her. He blushed a little when saw that Frankie now completely naked, her legs quivering, “What is it?”
“Wanna re-enact the scene in the poem?” she asked in a sweet tone that was laced with lust.
Gerard nodded slowly and they switch places so he was lying on the bed. Frankie climbed onto the bed and settle herself between his jeans and unzipped him with her index finger and thumb. He sighed when she grabbed the hem of his jeans. He thought she would just pull them down to his knees. Imagine his surprise when she actually pulled them off him completely.
“Frankie…” he said as he raised his head up to look at her.
“Shh,” she pursed her lips together. “Just lay back and relax. I’ll take care of this.”
He laid his head back on the bed. All he could see is the dark ceiling. Frankie looked down at her boyfriend’s manhood and she was started to get nervous. She shouldn’t have talked like she could handle this. She never gave anyone a blow job. Christ, she never even practice before.
Just do the best you can, she assured herself. First off, get him started with a slow hand job…
She gently put her hand on him and pressed her palm against him. He gasped at her touch at first, but then he shook a little when he felt her long slender fingers wrap around him and he felt the first small wave of pleasure when she started to move her hand up and down slowly.
While she was doing that, she leaned over him and kissed him. Gerard rose up a little to deepen the kiss. She was kind of surprise when she felt him spring to life. Oh god, he’s ready now.
She pulled away from the kiss and looked at Gerard with guilty eyes, “Gerard, I don’t know if I could do this.”
He tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear, “It’s okay. I know this is your first. Mine too. Just go slow. Don’t force yourself to go quickly for my sake. Take your time and if it’s still too much, we can stop.”
Frankie swallowed hard and nodded, “Okay.”
She lowered back to him abdomen and grabbed a hold of him again. She parted her lips apart and her hot breath touched the tip, causing Gerard to shiver with anticipation.
She licked the silt. He bucked his hips a little, thrilled at the touch, “Aw God, Frankie…”
She then left a salvia stripe from the tip to the base and then when she felt a little confidant, she finally took him in her mouth. “Fuck!” he jumped when she did, then he groaned, “Shit, Frankie…”
She bobbed her head up and down and she swirled her tongue around him. “That’s it, baby,” Gerard moaned and grabbed a hold of her hair. He wasn’t pulling it, just gripping it. “Oh God, your mouth is amazing…ahh…fuck…so good.”
Frankie hummed to a random song in her head as she continued to suck him off. She attempted to deep-throat him, but she only managed to get him halfway and almost gagged.
“Easy, babe…” he stroked her hair. “You don’t have to that. You’re doing fine. Fuck…really fine…”
When he was finally hard enough, Frankie finally removed her mouth from him and crawled over him. She gently scratched down his chest, “Gerard, I want to be on the bottom. I want you…in me now.”
“Yeah,” he breathed out. “Yeah”
He rested his hands on her hips
Gerard nodded and his hand grabbed her hip while the other was on her shoulder. He carefully rolled her to the side and she was the bed again.
Frankie reached her hand out and touched Gerard’s cheek, “It’s gonna hurt, isn’t it?”
“That’s what I heard,” he said. Then he grabbed her hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze, “Squeeze when it hurts.”
Frankie swallowed hard but she felt like there was a lump in her throat. Gerard looked her straight in the eye.
“Are you ready?” he whispered.
“Yes,” she said.
Gerard guided himself right to her entrance and pushed the tip in her. She flinched in pain and squeezed his hand a little. He knew that was to be expected and knew that the worst was about to come. He then thrust forward into her until he ended on his base.
Now Frankie was in pain. She squeezed harder and her eyes were stinging with upcoming tears. She felt like someone was trying to split her apart. She whimpered and the tears welled up and gently streamed down her cheeks. Gerard leaned in and kissed her eyes, “I’m going to start moving now. If it hurts too much, tell me to stop”
Frankie was biting her lower lip, “Okay”.
He pumped his hips slowly into her. She still felt pain while he was doing that. But she didn’t tell him to stop because she was trying to force herself to get used to it. After the fifth thrust, she felt something that was kind of like pleasure. She let out a small moan.
“You like that?” he asked.
“Kind of,” she managed to say. “You could maybe…go faster?”
He smiled, “I can do that”.
He went a little faster and the little bit of pleasure in Frankie grew into something bigger. She moaned louder and wrapped her legs around his waist, “Gerard…Oh god, Gerard…”
That was all Gerard needed to finally change from fast to faster and harder. That drove Frankie crazy, “Gerard! Ahh…god! Yes…fuck, yes…!”
“Fuck Frankie…haah,” Gerard moaned as he drove deeper into Frankie. “You’re so fucking wet and tight, oh fuck…”
He changed his angle and when he hit Frankie’s sweet spot, she frantically rose up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, “Gerard! Oh fuck…there! Right there! Ahhh!”
She kept pushing herself down to meet his thrusts. To think, this was what she was afraid of. Yes, there was pain but she survived and now it’ll be easier the next time they have sex.
Gerard was in ecstasy. He was finally making love to Frankie, his girlfriend who he loved for so long. He was finally touching her as she was touching him, making her feel good and bringing them closer together.
He brushed some hair away from her ear and whispered, “Frankie…mmm…I’m gonna slow down a little…ah…I want to tell you something…”
“Ahh…okay,” she managed to say.
Gerard went a little slower, “Frankie, no matter how many times I say it, those words don’t do my feelings justice. There’s no way to properly express my love to you. You make my heart beat faster. You turn me on with just a kiss. You bring close to the edge every time you touch me. ” he kissed her shoulder tenderly, “I love you, Frankie Iero. With all my heart.”
Frankie lolled her head back, not just because of the pleasure but of the flooding of love in her heart when she heard the truth of his words. “I love you too…”
Gerard kissed the scorpion tattoo on her neck, “Ahh, Frankie…I’m so close…”
“Me too…maah…” said Frankie and with that, she came while he was inside of her. She let go and fell back on the bed while Gerard was still making love to her.
“Fuck, Frankie,” he gasped when he pulled out and came around her inner thighs. Frankie sighed when she felt the tiny hotness.
He collapsed on top her and she wrapped her arms around his shoulder blades. She lay there, collecting her breath. She was exhausted and she felt amazing.
Gerard kissed her neck, “Fuck, Frankie. You were incredible.”
“So were you,” she huffed.
Gerard lifted himself up and told her, “Close your eyes.”
“What?” Frankie blinked.
“I have one more surprise,” he said.
She closed her eyes and she heard him move off of her. Then she heard some rustling and she heard him back to her again. She felt his hands on her hand and she thought she felt something slide around her fourth finger.
He removed his hands from her and said, “Open them.”
She did and she looked at her hand to see what it was. She gasped at what she saw. There was a beautiful garnet ring on her ring finger.
Gerard leaned over her again, “I wanted to ask you this ever since last year but I waited until you were at an appropriate age. Since you are…”
He kissed her once and said, “Frankie Iero, will you marry me?”
Frankie’s eyes welled up in tears again but she smiled at him, “Yes.” Then she wrapped her arms around him. “Yes!”
Gerard held her tight and brought her up with him in a sitting position. Frankie kissed him with every ounce of love in her. She was going to be his wife. She couldn’t be any happier.
While they were still kissing, Frankie reached down and grabbed a hold of him.
He moaned in the kiss and pulled away, “Aren’t you tired?”
“Not that tired,” she smiled devilishly.
Gerard smirked and laid her on the bed. He kissed her passionately and started to do what he’ll hope they’ll repeat for the rest of their lives.

R&R, Kids!
Sign up to rate and review this story