Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto and Menma Brothers in Arms

The birth of twins

by SSBBfan666

Born of supernatural lineage and members of a forgotten race, Naruto and his younger twin Menma rediscover more of their past after destroying the one who tore their family to pieces.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2014-01-28 - Updated: 2014-02-12 - 467 words

?Blocked
"Naruto & Menma; Brothers in Arms"

Prologue

Hello readers, this is my first story, so constructive criticism would be appreciated.

Anyway this story will be a multiple crossover story, meaning you should expect multiple people from many animes, games, etc...

I will not spoil anything else, so without further ado, letsget it on.

(Elemental nations, near konoha, 17 years ago)

"Push!"

The cries of a beautiful black haired young woman broke the silent atmosphere of the lofty mansion she lived in with her husband, who was next to her holding her hands and helping her through her delivery of their twin sons. The Lady in labor was none other than Cereza, but she was known as Bayonetta, the Umbran Witch, to everyone else. Her husband (and soon to be father of her children) was Soma Cruz, reincarnation of the legendary Vampire Dracula.

Right now though, their personal doctor was helping with the delivery and coaxing Cereza to push regularly.
“One more time, 3, 2, 1 PUSH.” With a final push, Cereza managed to get the first boy out, who had some raven black hair growing in his head and was taking his first look at the world. The doctor passed the newborn wrapped in a blanket to Cereza,
“Naruto.” was the name she gave him, she kissed Naruto’s forehead and handed him to Soma, who hugged him and placed him in the crib next to the couple.
“Ok here comes the younger twin” the doctor notified the two.
After a couple pushes the second boy was brought out into the world. His hair was silver-white compared to his brother, like his brother he was curiously staring at everything.
“Menma.” She said as she smiled again. She placed him in her left arm while Soma handed her Naruto. She handled both of them in her arms looking to her husband to give a passionate kiss. Soma wrapped his arms around Cereza and stared at his newborn sons.
“Hello boys, its daddy.” Soma said as he wrapped an arm around Cereza’s shoulders and looked at his newborn sons. When the twins looked at each other for the first time, they both grinned. Both father and mother thought it was cute. Nothing could tear this family apart now and forever, however unknown to any of them, was that the Naruto and Menma will have a BIG future ahead of them, one that could decide the fate of every living being.

Alright, Prologue is done. Please review and describe what you think of it. If you want to read more of this story, the original is on Fanfiction under the same name, currently there are 18 chapters up (if you include the prologue), and I will put the rest on here as I churn out more chapters for both sites.
Hell is Fun 21 signing out.
Sign up to rate and review this story