Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Don't Tell Sasuke

by Levi-The-Great

Naruto with plans on knocking his arrogant friend down a peg or three, has his sights set on an unsuspecting Mikoto.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-02-17 - 2252 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Gah! Can't believe that teme!" Exclaims an irate Naruto.



He had a perfectly good reason to be upset in his humble opinion. Upon making chunin he thought he would get to go on higher ranking missions alongside Teme, Sakura-chan & Kakashi-sensei. Boy was he wrong. This morning his father Minato, also know as the Yondaime Hokage explained to him in detail that Sasuke requested Kakashi & Sakura accompany him to go on a long term mission to the Land of Iron without him. Not wanting to hear his father apologies, he stormed out of the Hokage mansion currently to see if his rival's mom has any embarrassing baby photos of Sasuke stashed away that he can use as leverage when the young Uchiha returned.



"Jeez, the abandoned Uchiha compound looks even more depressing every time I stop by here." The blond muttered.


Finally reaching his rival's house Naruto decides to climb to through what he thought to be Sasuke's room on the second floor

‘Hey numbnuts…’


‘Whatizit fox? I ya hadn’t noticed I’m kinda busy right now ‘ttebayo.’


‘Wasn’t that Uchiha brat’s room located on the first floor?’


‘Nah it’s wait- Oh Crap!’


[‘Tch…your stupidity never ceases to amaze me boy…’]


‘Fuck off Kurama! Why didn’t you mention this to me earlier!?’


‘It’s fun to see you squirm.’


‘GAH! You’re an ass!’


‘Trust me the feeling is mutual.’

Halting his usual banter with his Biju, Naruto kneeled down on to the windowsill – slapping one of his father’s silencing seals on the window in hopes of preventing any noises reaching from the inside.


"Damn it! The fox was right, this is the wrong room- wait is that Miko-chan?" Naruto asked himself ignoring Kurama’s snide remarks for once.



There she was, Mikoto in all her naked glory, laid out on her bed, pleasuring herself to a picture of his old man! He knew he shouldn't be watching her finger herself. Hell, she was like a surrogate aunt to him! But damn…was she hot! Her titties had to be an C-cup. Fuck! He'd knew her tits were big as he had snuck glances at her chest when she took him in the teme to the beach when they were kids but....holy shit!


Those sexy pale legs, those perky breasts, those alluring pink nipples, that sexy voice…


Hearing her moan sealed the deal for Naruto.



This woman.



He had to have her.



The Uchiha Matriarch was having a stressful day. She needed some time to herself she felt. However since Fugaku's death years ago she'd been having intense sexual urges on a daily basis. Much to her shame, after her son graduated from the academy three years ago she invited his two academy instructors Iruka and Mizuki over to show her gratitude for passing her baby boy. Unfortunately for her dignity, alcohol was consumed that night by all three parties and she ended up getting gangbanged by both of them on the kitchen floor. Thankfully her son was spending time over at Kiba's along with Naruto that night.



After Mizuki's defection she still had sex with Iruka from time to time, but after a while she realized the young chunin was somewhat limited in the bedroom so she called the fling between them off. Out of pure lust, she talked the two chunin gate guards, Izumo and Kotetsu into a threesome. Mikoto couldn't deny they were far more rough and capable in the bedroom, but their size was quite….underwhelming.



Mikoto would never admit it but she is quite envious of Kushina. She would hear the stories of how Minato was in the sack and how 'Konoha's Yellow Flash' is certainly an ironic nickname. By the tone in Kushina's voice whenever she talked about him, she could tell Minato puts it down into her redheaded friend quite well.

And here she was fantasizing about receiving the same treatment. On the cusp of a climax, she wouldn't stop now.



"Oh yes! Minato, fuck me harder!"



"Oh shit!" came a voice tumbling through the window.



"The hell!?"



After gaining his bearings Naruto gets up and chuckles nervously.



"S-sorry Mikoto-chan I didn't mean to drop in on ya like this?" He stammered looking in the opposite direction



'Man, I wonder if she'll let me fuck. I do look like my old man after all.'



Mikoto was baffled to say the least. Her friend's son came tumbling into her bedroom unannounced. She was quite pissed that she didn't get to experience her first climax in so long. A sly grin made its way to her face when she realized an easy fix to that little problem.



'Well, he is a teenager with a nice toned muscular body...hehe…I suppose I could take advantage of this situation' She thought with a smirk.



"It's quite alright Naruto in fact as long as we keep this our little secret you could help this little situation." She tried.



"Help how?" He asked faking ignorance



Sighing she said. "All games aside Naruto, I've been feeling hot & bothered lately. Truth be told, I haven't had sex since your class graduated from the academy. So you aren't going to disappoint by denying a woman's needs are you?"



"Wouldn't dream of it!" He stated with a cocky grin.



"Good choice Naruto-kun. Lets get started shall we?" Mikoto said as she sexily spread her long pale legs for the blond; her arousal quite obvious if her juices trickling down her smooth inner thighs were any indication.





Kneeling on the bed, Naruto didn't waste any time kissing & nipping at her cleavage, while he caressed her moist snatch.



"Oh Naruto-kun!" Mikoto gasped in pleasure at the sudden contact. The teen ignored her cries of enjoyment for the time being and brought his mouth down to her tit to slurp one of her erect nipples into his mouth. He circled the areola with the tip of his tongue and fixed his lips around her nipple and gave a firm suckle. “Mmmm..oh my…so...so good.” She said pulling his head harder against her chest.



Naruto began sucking and nibbling on both her nipples softly causing her to immediately throw her head back and let out long overdue wails of pleasure.



After five minutes of hungrily nursing upon her enormous breasts, Naruto quickly shed his orange jumpsuit, he pulled his black undershirt over his head and discarded his green boxers, both joining his jumpsuit on the floor - revealing his eleven inch cock, nearly leaving the lustful woman speechless as she stared at the eleven inch monster bobbing in front of her. "Dear God…." Mikoto whispered to herself as she blinked a couple times to make sure her eyes weren't deceiving her.



"N-Naruto-kun….this is the biggest cock I've ever seen in my life..!" The Uchiha matriarch stated truthfully before tenderly grabbing the shaft of the gargantuan member.



Hearing a MILF like Mikoto say that about his cock turned on Naruto even more.



Getting on her knees, Mikoto placed her left hand around the hilt while her right held the shaft of Naruto's hardened member before leaning forward and wrapping her lips around the swollen cockhead. Mikoto mentally squealed with excitement when she started to slowly but successfully take more of him.



Naruto was sitting on her bed in a euphoric daze as Mikoto was currently bent over, with her lips still wrapped around his cock, her left hand kept her hair out of the way, while her right pumped what she couldn't fit into her mouth. A combination of her saliva and Naruto put his hands on the back of Mikoto's head as she sucked and slurped on his cock as if it was the most delicious delicacy in the world. She coated every inch of his eleven inch monster with her saliva, but not before humming on one of his gargantuan balls in her mouth.



"Ahh~! Miko-chan, I'm close!" He said with bated breath.



This caused Mikoto to go back to his tip and suck on the more furiously.



After one last hard suckle - Naruto's head drew back as he reached his orgasm at long last. He shot a thick rope of semen directly into Mikoto's awaiting mouth. Quickly overflowing onto her large tits, the Uchiha Matriarch did her best to lap up the creamy spunk of the blond teen. The smell, texture, and taste of his hot cum turned her on even further. She loved it. Was jinchuriki jizz always this hot? Boy was she missing out!



Mikoto let out a loud 'eep' as Naruto lifted her up and set her on the bed. She couldn't believe her luck of scoring a hot young stud, who was currently on top of her ready to give her a fucking she's been desperately craving for the last few years.



Naruto slowly and gently pumped his length inside her as Mikoto gasped at how thick he was. He gripped her hips tighter as her soft vaginal walls started quivering around his manhood as if they were trying to milk him of his essence. He sped up the tempo a little but forced himself not to go too fast - swaying his hips back and forth firmly as his balls churned against her ass and his cock throbbed in anticipation. Soon as he was sure she could handle the majority of him he began to thrust steadily, causing her breasts heave up and down as she drew ragged breaths. Seeing her large knockers move up and down gives Naruto an idea to introduce his mouth to her nipples once again, as he speeds up his thrusts into wet cunt. This action earns him cries of pleasure from the beautiful woman beneath him.



"Naruto! Your cock is so big!" She desperately panted as the teen began to roughly pound into her widely stretched snatch.



"It ain't just for show, ‘ttebayo." He smirked with pride at her reaction to his size.



After Naruto works her over for thirty minutes in this position before he lets go of her now swollen nipples as he focuses on fucking his raven haired goddess into oblivion.



Mikoto never would have thought she had it in her to be so….wild! This teen that she has known since he was a baby, was now fucking her to the edge of her seventh orgasm within the last ten minutes! Eventually her tongue hung out and she moaned his name as Naruto plunged into her soaked cunt with authority.



Mikoto was breathing heavily and flushed from the neck up. She gazed down and watched his engorged manhood piston in and out of her pussy.


"Ah! Ah! AH! AH! AAH! Naruto-kun! P-please slow down!!" Mikoto yelled in ecstasy.


Coming to and nearly sobbing at being stretched so wide - she reached her hand down and pushed forward on his firm abdomen in hopes of slowing down the boy’s erratic thrusts. Naruto’s cerulean blue eyes kept their focus on his cock ruthlessly pounding the Uchiha mother’s cunt. He felt her walls tighten suddenly and her pleas for him to yield his vicious onslaught continued. He was too far gone to pay any real notice to her; all the Uzumaki teen was able to comprehend at the moment were the two orbs of flesh bouncing beneath him in a hypnotic motion, labored breath and a lewd earsplitting slapping sound of sweaty flesh on flesh – pure ecstasy.



“Ooooh~! Pound my pussy, pound my pussy, pound my pussy!” Mikoto wrapped her arms around his neck and buried his face into her bosom.


Mikoto was practically on cloud nine - she felt every vein and ridge of his young cock probing her quivering sweet spots.


“OH GOD! I’M CUMMING!!!!”


Her proclamation gave Naruto all the more reason to hammer away at her cunt causing Mikoto's eyes to roll in the back of her head as she donned the customary fucked stupid look. To add to her already overwhelming pleasure Naruto began to kneed and grope her ample breasts, tugging on her erect nipples which earned himself a moan of approval from his experienced lover.



After making Mikoto reach her seventh orgasm, Naruto grabs hold of her shapely hips before pounding into her swollen cunnie at superhuman speeds.



"N-Naruto-kun p-please…c-cum inside my slutty pussy!" The Matriarch cooed as she tried to meet his rapid thrusts with her own.



Her words lit a fire in Naruto like no other - he began to pump Mikoto's pussy with his thick cum. His fertile essence oozed out around his cock to float in thick ribbons from her convulsing quim. The feeling of the young Uzumaki's sperm overflowing her womb set Mikoto spiraling into one final orgasm.


Mikoto moaned deeply as she felt her orgasm rush through her body, moaning even more when she felt Naruto's seed splash inside of her snatch – sending tremors throughout her entire body.


'T-this.....is incredible!' She thought in awe while trying to find the strength to stay conscious after the greatest fuck of her life.



"Since teme will be away for a few months, I could come over to keep you company, if you want Miko-chan." Proposed the Jinchuriki as he laid down beside her, panting a bit.



Bringing her head down on his rock hard chest, Mikoto sighed blissfully and giggled softly at his enthusiasm.



"I'd love that Naruto-kun, but on one condition."



"What is it?"



"Let's not tell Sasuke about this..."



"...Sure, you got it!"
Sign up to rate and review this story