Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Hinata Hyuuga Tantric Kunochi Sex Toy

by Jemexus

Hinata Hyuuga is forced into service for the good of the Hyuuga clan she will offer her body to their allies and become a tool of pleasure to be weilded by any man who wants to tap a Hyuuga Honey.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Hinata - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2014-03-01 - 1717 words

?Blocked
Hinata Hyuuga – Tantric Kunochi

Chapter 1) Fatty Fucker

Warning: BUM x SBG (Big Ugly Man Sex with a Small Beautiful Girl)

Hinata Hyuuga awoke and stretched out on the bed, making sure to stay under the covers. She was totally naked and her inner thighs were drenched in drying spunk. The young woman glanced out of the large window. The moonlight from a full moon lit the room. Fortunately the building was so high that it towered over the surrounding buildings making it impossible for anyone to see the bedroom. Her clothes were tossed haphazardly onto the ground. It would take a considerable amount of time to collect her things, her underwear a plain pair of bloomers had been ripped in two at the same time they were been ripped of her shapely rear. So she would have to go commando when she manages to drag herself up to do so.

As she laid upon the bed, Hinata couldn’t help but reflect on the last two months and the strange and sordid direction her life had taken ever since she came of age and was inducted in the Hyuuga clan’s ancient and noble order of Tantric Kunochi. All Female Ninja of the clan’s main branch must either find a suitable (i.e. noble) partner and be engaged to be married by their sixteenth birthday, sometimes but actually quite rarely to their own cousins. Or join the Hyuuga clan Tantric Sect of Kunochi those who specialize in seduction missions using their mastery of the Tantric arts. As the firstborn child of the clan head it had been assumed she would marry some rich and powerful nobleman from the land of fire or perhaps a strong and influential member of a fellow Konoha Ninja clan. However with Hanabi confirmed as the clan heir it was a simply choice join the Tantric Sect of Kunochi or be branded with the Caged Bird Seal and become a Slave to the main branch and possibly Hanabi’s Bitch if the glint in her little sister who held the far bigger vindictive streak of the pair.

Hinata had never been promiscuous, she had only ever wanted to e with one boy, now a man her beloved Naruto. She wasn’t a slut like Ino taking every opportunity to show off her ample and barely covered cleavage. She wasn’t a cocktease like Sakura always willing to grind her curvaceous and bootylicious ass against a Shinobi’s crotch. And she certainly wasn’t a whore like Anko who would give a guy a blowjob for a single stick of Dango and spread her legs for a whole plate of the steamy dumplings. So why was she laying in a strange bed in a house she’d never been to before early today, laying beside an obese Akimichi jonin old enough to be her father and indeed probably one of her friend Choji’s uncles, who had was only lightly dozing to recover from the orgasm that had resulted in her succulent mons been covered in a sticky coating of thick, trong smelling, viral and creamy cum. Thank Kami for whoever invented the Morning After No Jutsu!

“If only things were different” Hinata thought sadly as she felt the man beside her stir. She then felt his hand on her body pulling her towards him Chomei Akimichi who even for a clan that specialized in taking in high amounts of calories in order to perform size increasing jutsu was particularly humongous. A combination of laziness copied from his friend in the Nara Clan, and an extremely voracious appetite had resulted in his mind blowing girth, despite laying on a king size bed he still took up three-fourths of the bed which wasn’t that surprising when you consider he’d achieved what every Akimichi before him had threatened but never quite managed to do. Reach the approximate size and mass if not shape of an adult killer whale!

He dug his stubby fingers thicker than sausages into Hinata Hyuuga’s shapely yet tiny compared to his hips and far too soon again for the female Ninja’s liking she found herself bouncing up and down on his not so inconsiderable cock like a pretty little Hyuuga ragdoll. Her Double-D cup breasts bounced in time to Chomei dicker her once but no longer pure lovehole. It was the biggest she’d had to take since she’d been forced down this path of sexual subjugation, at a little over 10” and quite thick, it was far above the village average of 4” and from what she could remember using her dojutsu for it’s less known ability 2 inches bigger than Naru-kun. She stopped that train of thought before it could begin, instead of bursting into tears and ruining the man’s time and earning the wrath of her clan for failing in her albeit sex mission she merely moans as Chomei’s dick rubbed her G-spot while stretching further than she’d ever been stretched.

She supposed it was fortunate her training over the first month had been so extensive if she’d never taken a cock before like before she turned 16. Her pussy would no doubt be a bleeding mess and instead of pleasure that only made her sick to her stomach because of the betrayal of her one and only love. She’d have spent the entire time screaming herself horse in intolerable agony. Was it really that fortunate that her virgin virgina had been despoiled by nasty, horrid, rock hard members of all sizes (biggest been 8” and she’ll never be able to look Asuma Sarotobi in the face ever again.) Was it allright that she had to pretend to enjoy been used like some kind of sex toy? A love doll? A dirty sleazy chakra powered sex aid for dirty sleazy men?

“You’re a lovely girl you know,” Chomei spoke his gruff voice assaulting her ears with a few grunts of exertion, this was probably the most exercise he’d had in weeks if not months.

“Than-K you, Sir” Hinata stutters unable to remain composed as she nears her peak “M-my clan ho-hopes that you en-j-j-joy my b-body to-n-night it wa-was made for-for SEX!” she screamed the final word out as her orgasm hits her not the first of the night but like her previous sexual highs spoiled by her conflicting emotions, the shame, the disgust, the horror at her betrayal, how could she climax in the arms of this fat, ugly, balding man with bad breath? She was only meant to feel such pleasure in the arms of a lover, in Naruto’s arms. Her teachers in the tantric arts had never bothered to inform her that orgasms are a result of endorphins generated by the body, a biological process that can’t be controlled so it wasn’t her fault that she couldn’t stop her body’s natural reactions to pleasure. Even if she had known...it wouldn’t have reduced her feelings of betrayal.

Chomei meanwhile was taking his time to admire the hot Huuga Honey currently milking his cock for everything it’s worth, Fuck she was tight it was taking all his concentration to not bust his final load into her before he was fully ready, He’d paid for a pretty, young Hyuuga whore and he’d be damned if he wasn’t gonna get his moneys worth out of her barely used cunt. He stared at her large Tits, Hyuuga chicks were always guaranteed to be well endowed and from an early age come to that. A few more years and she could rival Tsunade in the Titty department, maybe she’d live up to the same nickname too ‘Legendary Sucker’ indeed.

He could still see his hand prints on her flesh up and down her sides where he’d mauled her in their initial coupling. He was mesmerized by the sight of his teeth marks all over her pulsating body, her neck, her thighs, her breasts were all marked as his property. She was lucky he never went in for cannibalism and could draw the line unlike his big brother who was never going to get out of solitary confinement in the Shinobi maximum security stockade after what he did to his last client. She really was so tasty, any tastier and he could just gobble her up.

The mearest thought of what a feast it would be was enough to make him blow his load sending the tiny (compared to him) girl into another pulsating climax sa multi-orgasmic high. She was so frazzled by the feeling of a pint of pure baby making juices been fired straight though into her womb that she barely noticed when Chomei spun her around so her back was pressed against his gigantic chest using the friction and altered angle to milk their mutual releases for as long as humanly possible. All she she could think like a mantra in as she retreated into her own mind in order to maintain her slipping sanity was “Pretend its Naru-kun, Pretend it’s Naru-kun.”

AN: Why did I force Hinata to have sex with an Akimichi? Well I was just thinking who in the Naruto world would a girl like to fuck least? And the idea of an Akimichi that really let themselves go just came out of nowhere.

Although it was never strictly mentioned Chomei is a retired Ninja and runs several of the Akimichi’s restaurants and getting to fuck a Hyuuga Honey was the agreed upon price for an advanced booking by the Hyuuga clan elders to reserve a table in one of his highest profile restaurants for next week, you know the kind that has a waiting list several months long. And the reason thay selected Hinata who is still knew to the whole Ninja/Slut role, he stipulated an extremely tight cunt and any more experience Tantric Kunochi would have taken cocks just as big if not bigger and no longer be tight enough.. Give me a few chapters and I’ll ruin Hinata for anyone who isn’t as hung as a horse, I promise.

Next Chapter: A Flashback to Hinata’s First time. And the only warning is it’s Incest.
Sign up to rate and review this story