Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Escaping

by Pull_The_Trigger

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2014-03-21 - 442 words

?Blocked
I flopped down onto my bed. The only glimpse of light was the moon shining in through my window. I crawled under the sheets and sighed. Andy's in jail now, and I start rehab tomorrow. This is just great. I was unable to fall asleep right away. I felt like I was drowning in my own thoughts. I can't handle this. It's all happening too fast.

I closed my eyes once more before finally falling asleep.

~~~

I awoke in a startle. A hand was clasped over my mouth and someone with wide blue eyes was staring down at me. I began screaming into the persons hand, my heart racing, struggling to get out of the grip of this hand.

"Shut up," a voice whispered. "Shut the fuck up!"

My eyesight began adjusting to the dark, the glimpse of the moon shined down upon Andy which my eyesight was now able to make clear of.

I swatted his hand away from my mouth.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I whispered.

"Shh!" Andy put his finger over his mouth.

"How the fuck did you get into my bedroom?" I whispered, confused as fuck.

"You're window," Andy whispered.

"How did you escape from jail?!"

"That's a story to tell once we drive out of here."

"What?"

"Come on Frank, let's get the fuck out of here. Let's hit the road."

"Are you out of your fucking mind?! There's no way in hell we'd be getting out of here! We got ourselves into such a big mess. Leaving won't fix anything."

"You're fucking blind, shithead. Leaving this place will fix everything. All of the problems you ever had. You're always bugging me about how much you can't stand this shithole. You want to leave this place. You want to fucking escape, now let's fucking get a move on!"

"There's no way I'm leaving with you. Christ, my fucking drug dealer? You fucking escaped from prison! They'll be searching for the both of us by the time we leave."

"I got out for you, you little shit."

"Fuck that. You just can't handle being there," I said.

"Who the fuck is able to handle being in prison? Now come on, get up." Andy took my arm and pulled me out of bed.

"Hey! Let go of me," I hissed.

Andy sat down on my bed. He rubbed his face and sighed. "Kid, do you really want your boring shitty life to repeat itself over and over again? If you make this decision now, I'm telling you... it will be the best decision you've ever made in your fucking life. I promise you, it'll be fun."
Sign up to rate and review this story