Categories > Original > Erotica

Drinking Leads To

by PoisonPumpkin

Ronnie Radke(Falling In Reverse) and Devin Oliver (I See Stars) get drunk.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-04-06 - 1028 words

?Blocked

Ronnie Radke X Devin Oliver slash
(Falling In Reverse) (I See Stars)
PWP, Yaoi, Smut, One-shot, pure fiction never happened

“I like you….”
“No you don’t”
“I want you”
“You’re drunk Ronnie”
“Well you’re sexy.” Ronnie purrs swaying slightly on his feet as he backs Devin into the corner of the club. The brown haired singer was holding a drink of his own in trembling hands, but he had been looking at Ronnie since he walked in, not because he found Ronnie attractive he hated the man, but because Ronnie had clearly already been wasted.

He and his friends, who seemed to have disappeared, had been loud and annoying to everyone in the club and there were plenty of tipsy sluts around so why was Ronnie hitting on Devin? Ronnie had made it very very clear that everyone in I See Stars was on his shit list so why as he over hear in the back of the club where no one could see them calling the younger boy sexy?

Devin cleared his throat as Ronnie stepped closer a dangerous smile on his face. “Ummm...Ronnie maybe you should go home?” he squeaked as his back hit the wall. “Only if you go with me…..” chuckled Ronnie. “We can go to the hotel I’m staying at …order room service…..fuck” Ronnie breathed in Devin’s face his breath laced with alcohol.

And Devin has no idea why he says yes, but he does. Ronnie looking at him like he was the sexiest thing on earth was turning Devin on. And while Ronnie was beyond trashed Devin wasn’t exactly sober himself.
**********************

“Wow…you’re hotel room is nice” gasps Devin when they walk into the suite. Ronnie laughs grabbing a bottle of vodka from somewhere taking a gulp straight out of the bottle before handing it to the younger singer. Devin drinks some, way more then he probably should have. He wipes his mouth on the back of his hand and looks up at Ronnie with a grin.
“What?” Ronnie asks slurring the word. Devin giggles and grabs Ronnie’s hand standing on tip-toes to place a sloppy kiss on the taller singer’s lips. Ronnie takes the vodka bottle from Devin taking another swig when they pull apart before forcibly shoving the rapidly decreasing bottle of vodka to Devin’s lips.

Devin drinks happily and then looks at Ronnie with hazy eyes. “Ronnnniieeee” he says drawing out the man’s name in a sing song voice. ‘Yeah Dev?” Ronnie asks with a light snicker. Devin answers by jumping onto Ronnie wrapping his legs around Ronnie’s waist and his arms around his neck. Luckily the wall is behind them so Ronnie falls against it instead of them both falling to the floor. “Carry me” he moans against Ronnie’s neck.

“Cary you where?” Ronnie wonders. “The bed silly” Devin replies like it should have been obvious. “Why should I carry you to the bed?” Ronnie teases knowing exactly why Devin wants to go to the bed, the same reason he does.

“So you can fuck me…” Devin breathes in Ronnie’s ear vodka on his breath. “Well I can’t say no to that.” Ronnie chuckles drunkenly. He manages to get them over to the bed throwing the younger singer down onto the bed the boy writhing around on it a bit, Ronnie suspects on purpose. Ronnie growls and starts to remove his clothes revealing his fit body that turns Devin on even more. Devin wriggles out of his own jeans and pulls of his tank top.

Ronnie practically pounces on to Devin grinding their boxer clad erections together. Devin moans tangling his fingers through Ronnie’s red hair pulling and making Ronnie groan. Devin leans up smashing their mouths together in a sloppy kiss. Ronnie reaches between their bodies to palm Devin through his shorts making the boy whine and buck his hips up desperately.

“Yeah you want me Babyboy?” Ronnie smirks continuing his actions. “Yesyesyes!” begs Devin eyes shout mouth hanging open panting. Ronnie teases him a bit longer leaning down to bite and suck a hickey onto the side of Devin’s neck. Then Ronnie pulls away straddling Devin’s hips and pushing his fingers into his mouth commanding “Suck”

Devin obeys and Ronnie moans as Devin swirls his tongue around Ronnie’s fingers. Ronnie pulls his fingers from Devin’s mouth with a pop and leans down to kiss Devin gently.

Ronnie pulls off Devin’s boxers inserting one slick finger into his entrance. Devin tenses but only slightly he still feels sated from the alcohol after all. Devin moans and his back arches impossibly far of the mattress when Ronnie’s finger hits his prostate. Ronnie smirks adding another finger and pumps them in and out of Devin hitting the same spot over and over making him wail and moan Ronnie’s name over and over.

“Ronnie gonna gonna …..” he whines and Ronnie removes his fingers. “Not yet babydoll.” Before removing his own boxers and lining up not giving any warning and thrusting into Devin who screams and grabs Ronnie’s shoulders nails digging in.

Ronnie feels a bit bad and lets Devin have time to adjust stroking his dark brown hair out of his face and cooing sweet things in his ear. Devin wraps his legs around Ronnie’s waist and moans out “Please. Please fuck me Ronnie….”

Ronnie kisses him once more before begging to rock his hips until Devin is moaning and rocking his own hips trying to get Ronnie to go faster. And Ronnie does thrusting in and out of Devin’s tight hole making the boy scream when his prostate is hit dead on over and over and then Ronnie takes Devin’s erection in his hand squeezing and pumping until Devin comes hard and Ronnie follows filling the boy up, their hips moving sloppily as they ride out their orgasms.

Ronnie slowly pulls out and collapses, panting, next to the exhausted Devin. They curl up together and drift off to sleep. Ronnie smiling and Devin with a content expression on his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story