Categories > Original > Erotica

Just Wrap Your Lips Around My...OH!

by PoisonPumpkin

Marti Rubels(Modern Day Escape) and Chris Motionless (Motionless In White) slash

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-04-06 - 805 words

?Blocked
Just Wrap Your Lips Around My…OH!
Chris Motionless & Marti Rubels
(Motionless In White) (Modern Day Escape)
PWP, One-shot, Smut, Yaoi

The room is dark when Chris gets home and he figures Marti had already gone to bed; it was sort of late after all. Chris looks at his watch ten o’ clock. He shrugs and heads to their bedroom, to join the boy in bed. When he gets to the hallway that leads to their room he stops. Maybe Marti’s not asleep. Is he talking to someone? Chris can hear noises coming from their room.

He slowly walks down the hall and smirks when he gets to the doorway. Marti is under the blankets but Chris can still see that his hand is down his pajama pants and his hips are arched upwards of the bed, rocking slightly. “Ohhh ….UH! ..Chris!” Marti moans as he strokes his cock. “Yessss?” Chris smirks from the doorway.
Marti squeaks in surprise and his hips drop down to the bed. He yanks his hand out of his pants and hides under the covers blushing furiously. “Don’t stop on my account baby” he purrs walking over to the bed, and settling down besides his boyfriend after stripping down to his boxers.

“Don’t make fun of me….” Marti whines, face still flushed and avoiding eye contact. “Awwww baby I’m not making fun of you.” Chris says snuggling up to the smaller boy and wrapping his arms around Marti’s waist pulling him so that his back was pressed against the singer’s chest.

Chris places his hands on Marti’s flat stomach tracing up his chest rubbing his nipples making Marti squirm and let out a mewling sound. Chris chuckles against Marti’s neck before biting down gently and sucking on the skin to form a bruise.

Marti sighs in contentment his embarrassment replaced with arousal. He pushes back against Chris rubbing his ass against Chris’s cock feeling the singer get hard. Chris’s hands moved to grip Marti’s hips grinding his erection against his boyfriend’s ass making the boy grab the sheets in his fists and moan desperately pushing back against Chris.

The taller man smirks and grinds harder moving one hand from Marti’s hip to the front of his pajama pants palming him through the soft fabric. Marti whimpers and rolls his hips forwards and backwards loving the feel of Chris’s hands and his rock hard dick. “C-Chris I’m gonna cum if you keep doing that.” He warns breathlessly.
Chris stops and then grins pulling away slightly. “Hey Marti?” “Yeah?”

Chris looks at his boxer clad erection then raises an eyebrow at Marti in an over exaggerated way and Marti giggles winking at Chris before going all the way under the covers and removing Chris’s boxers. Marti takes Chris in and starts to bob his head and swirl his tongue in the way that he knew his lover liked, holding the base of his cock pumping his hand while he gently sucked at the tip.

Chris groans “Damn baby love your mouth.” Before grabbing Marti by the hair and pulled him off of his cock and back up above the blankets. “You’re too good at that. Was gonna cum in your mouth. Would rather cum in your tight little ass.” Chris says almost aggressively.

Marti whimpers, as Chris pulls off Marti’s pajamas. He pulls the boy so he’s straddling Chris’s hips and then Marti sinks down onto Chris’ s cock and it hurts because he wasn’t prepped but Marti likes it a bit rough.

Marti lips his hips slowly at first the faster groaning out as the tip of Chris’s erection brushes his prostate and Chris places his hands on Marti’s hips helping him bounce up and down. “Ohfuck CHRIS!” Marti begins to scream a string of moans and whimpers and “ChrisChrisChris”.

“Marti baby! So tight so good…” Chris grits out thrusting his hips up into Marti helping the boy roll his hips. His grip is bruising tight on Marti’s skinny hips and with one more thrust he cums inside of the boy and Marti moans out ,a hot slutty noise as he feels Chris’s cum fill him up and cums all over Chris’s chest and his own stomach.

Marti lifts his hips Chris’s dick sliding out of him, Marti collapses on Chris his head resting on the other man’s chest. Chris wraps his arms around Marti and they lay there their breathing slowly going back to normal as Chris strokes Marti’s now sweat dampened black hair as Marti softly sighs and falls asleep and soon Chris drifts off as well a huge smile still on his face as he holds his lover tight.
Sign up to rate and review this story