Categories > Original > Erotica

Inject Me Sweetly

by PoisonPumpkin

Jayy Von Monroe(Blood On The Dance Floor) and Vic Fuentes (Pierce The Veil) slash

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-04-06 - 815 words

?Blocked
Inject Me Sweetly (band slash)
Jayy Von Monroe & Vic Fuentes slash
(Blood On The Dance Floor) (Pierce The Veil)
PWP, Yaoi, Smut, One-shot
(Complete fiction. Did not happen in real life, as far as I know)

“MMMMmmmm” Vic moaned rolling his hips up into Jayy’s hand which was gripping his erection that was dripping with pre-cum gently pumping his hand up and down swirling the sticky substance making his fingers slick, and the experience all the more intoxicating for Vic.

And Jayy loved the look on the older boy’s face. His eyes were lidded open just enough to watch Jayy. His pupils were so blown that Jayy could hardly see the brown rings of them. His mouth was parted little whimpers and moan and “Oh god Jayy”, falling from it. Jayy’s blue eyes were narrowed themselves in dangerous slits that matched the devious curving smile on his lips.

“Oh baby…wish you could see yourself, looking like such a little slut for me desperate for my cock. “ he breathes leaning in to whisper in Vic’s ear making the boy shudder and reach up to wrap his arms around Jayy’s neck as they kissed. Jayy bit at Vic’s lower lip sucking it into his mouth. Vic whined and bucked his hips back arching off the bed up into Jayy.

“So fucking gorgeous!” Jayy growled almost aggressively ghosting his lips down Vic’s jaw. Vic let out a moan that turned into a shriek when Jayy bit down on the underside of Vic’s jaw hard. Jayy let go of Vic’s dick in favor of gripping his skinny bare hips and grinding himself down at the time that he brought Vic’s hips up. Vic got the message rolling his hips up rubbing his erection against Jayy’s.

Jayy groaned and shivered as Vic sat up slightly sucking a hickey onto the column of Jayy’s neck. He knew that turned Jayy on and Jayy arched his neck in response and Vic had to sit up slightly to continue his actions.



Then Jayy leaned back out of Vic’s reach and when the boy tried to grab for him he used one hand to pin Vic’s arms above his head gripping his skinny wrists hard. Vic twisted around underneath him for a moment making Jayy gasp at the friction.

“Suck” he commands placing his finger’s to Vic’s lips. Vic opens his mouth letting Jayy shove his fingers inside only gagging slightly. “Good boy” Jayy purred as Vic sucked on his fingers rolling his tongue around them obscenely.

Jayy pulls his fingers from Vic’s mouth with a wet pop. He places a hand on Vic’s hip to make the boy stop rolling them. Then he slowly presses one slick finger into Vic feeling the boy’s muscles clench around him. “Relax sweetheart” Jayy coos, leaning down to give Vic a kiss before adding another finger.

Vic hisses slightly, they’ve done this only a couple of times before and it still burned a bit. But he knew it would get better. And it does, Jayy scissored his fingers before adding a third curling them and he brushes Vic’s prostate making him gasp and tighten around Jayy’s fingers thrusting back desperately.

Jayy chuckles repeating this action a few more times until Vic’s back is arched into the air and he’s whimpering and moaning like a cheap whore. He removes his fingers and then lines up looking down at Vic who nods. Jayy kisses him softly before pushing in and Vic gasps tears pooling in the corners of his eyes.

“Shhhh baby its ok, angel.” Jayy coos. He inches deeper until he’s all the way in. Vic whimpers as the pain slowly fades away. “Move...please” he says and Jayy does starting slowly. Then Vic lets out a high pitched scream and wraps his legs around Jayy’s waist. “Jayy-Jayy do that again!” pleads Vic and Jayy does.

Vic rolls his hips and Jayy thrusts and they create a rhythm. Vic begs and Jayy whispers dirty things to him and then Jayy grasps Vic’s leaking erection pumping him agonizingly slowly until Vic is practically sobbing as he begs for Jayy to speed up and Jayy does both with his hand and his thrusts into Vic’s body.

Jayy grabs Vic’s long hair with his free hand and yanks biting down onto his neck and squeezing his dick and Vic comes screaming Jayy’s name. And that cry and Vic’s muscles tightening sends Jayy over the edge and he comes hard and deep inside Vic before pulling out and collapsing next to him.

Jayy smiles at Vic and winks and Vic cuddles up to Jayy’s side gently kissing him on the cheek. And they fall asleep cuddled up and content.
Sign up to rate and review this story