Categories > Original > Erotica

You Make Me Feel So....

by PoisonPumpkin

Max Green and Craig Mabbitt (Escape The Fate) slash

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-04-06 - 1337 words

?Blocked
You Make Me Feel So….. ( ETF band slash)
Max Green & Craig Mabbitt slash
Slightly AU, One-shot, Yaoi, Smut

When Max’s phone rang that right he was not expecting, not in a MILLION years, expecting Craig Mabbitt to be on the other line. The green eyed boy’s breath hitched and he almost dropped the phone because the last time he had heard that voice it didn’t have the hopeful almost shy tone it did now.
Flash back
“Max! We can’t do this anymore!” Craig said in an almost panicked tone. “Why?” sneered Max spinning around when Craig tried to grab him and stop him from leaving the room. “You don’t love me?” he said his words slurring in a drunken almost taunting manner.
“Max! How could you say that……” Craig sounded so hurt so rejected that it almost made Max put down the beer he was holding and grab Craig’s hand instead. And hold on, never letting go. But instead he just shook his head angrily and said “Fuck you Craig! First you tell me to leave the band and then..then ..you act like this. Like you don’t give a damn about me! Like you don’t love me!?” “I love the old you Max...” and this time it as Craig that left the motel room. Max thought he’d come back and hopefully say sorry and then maybe throw Max down onto the bed and fuck him hard and fast just like Max liked it. But he never did…….
Present Time
“Max? You…you there?” Craig’s voice took Max back to reality and he bit his lip, scared to answer. “Y-yeah. How are you?”
“Good...listen I talked to Ronnie. He said you were doing better and I ummmm I was wondering if we could meet? I have a question to ask you…..” Max didn’t answer right away and Craig thought that he had hung up. Just when Craig was about to give up and hang up the phone Max answered. “Yeah. Why don’t you come by my apartment?” he asked giving Craig the address.
Max felt sick to his stomach after he hung up the phone. He hadn’t seen Craig in so long….not that he hadn’t thought about him or stopped loving him. He’d loved Craig for so long he didn’t even know if he knew how to live without loving Craig. His slightly crooked smile, the way he looked at Max like Max was the most beautiful thing in the world, he had always made Max feel so important so , for lack of a better word or maybe it was the right word, loved and cherished.

The prospect of seeing Craig again made Max excited yet terrified. Like he wanted to jump up and down but at the same time run and hide under his bed. He knew that Craig would be here in about forty five minutes. Max ran into the bathroom taking a shower before deciding what to wear. He settled on ripped black skinny jeans and one of their concert t-shirts. It was actually Craig’s t-shirt. Max then went about tidying the apartment the best he could before the doorbell rang. Max froze for a minute everything seeming in slow motion like out of some stupid romantic movie that Max would never watch, or at least not admit to watching. The few steps to the door seemed to last forever and then Max gulped taking a deep breath before opening the door.

Max and Craig stared at each other for a moment. But it wasn’t awkward more like they were just making up for lost time with eye contact. Craig could see the tears starting to form in those green eyes of Max’s that he used to stare into for hours. And suddenly they were hugging, the door closing behind Craig as he gathered the now sobbing boy in his arms.

“I’m sorry…Craig I’m so so sorry” Max was clinging to Craig for dear life as if he let go Craig would dematerialize into thin air. “No babyboy I’m sorry. I’m sorry I couldn’t help you sorry that I left you. I’m not ever leaving you again Maxy…” Craig promised in a chocked whisper.
And then Craig pulled far enough away to kiss Max, hard and possessively making Max moan into Craig’s mouth as he bit at the boy’s lip rings to get him to open his mouth. Craig then picked up Max who wrapped his legs around Craig’s waist rolling his hips down against Craig who groaned in response feeling himself beginning to get hard. Craig carried Max into Max’s bedroom while Max sucked a hickey into Craig’s neck.
Craig dropped Max down onto the bed and Max looked up at him panting slightly with lust filled eyes. “Please…..” he whispered, begging. “Do you have any lube?” Craig asked and Max pointed to the dresser drawer. Craig set it down onto the nightstand where he could easily reach it a bit later. Right now he settled for climbing on top of Max straddling the younger boy’s hips and pinning his wrists above his head biting down sharply onto his neck.
Max bucks his hips whimpering and struggling only slightly. “I missed you soooo much Maxy. I missed THIS…..fucking you…..” Craig trails off licking a stripe up Max’s neck pausing to bit down on his earlobe before whispering “Did you miss this Babyboy? Tell me what you missed...” he growls. “Missed you…..missed you fucking me hard missed being your whore.” He talks slightly dirtier knowing Craig gets off on it.

Craig smiled approvingly as he rids Max and himself of their clothes. He spreads Max’s legs, reaching over and grabbing the lube coating two fingers in it then plunging both into Max. Fast and without warning. Max’s back arches of the bed and he cries out at the sudden pleasure pain. “Yeah…you like this don’t you slut? Like me being rough with you.” Craig hums watching Max’s face contort with pleasure as Craig brushed Max’s prostate and Max screams a little.

Craig adds a third finger thrusting them in and out of Max’s body at a ruthless pace pounding his prostate until Max can’t even think and he is a whimpering moaning mess pleading for Craig to fuck him. And Craig does just that roughly thrusting in and out. “Open your eyes Max” he commands. “Look at me while I fuck you...little bitch.” He purrs wrapping one hand around Max’ throat.

Max’s eyes shot open locking with Craig as then older rocks his hips faster. “Love you Maxy…love you so much my little whore” he groans and then Max comes and Craig let’s go of his throat so he can hear that pretty boy scream his name. Craig thrust deep once more before coming hard into Max and collapsing onto of him.

They lay there for a moment waiting for their breathing to return to normal and then Craig pulls out of Max and lays beside him covering their bodies with a blanket and pulling Max to his side wrapping his arms around the boy. “Craig?” “Hmm?”

“What did you wanna ask me?” Max asks curiosity getting the better of him. “Well two things.” Craig says smiling at the boy in his arms. “One will you come on tour with the band?” Max looks so happy that Craig knows the answer to that question. “And two. Will you give me another chance?” Craig says. And if Max looked happy before he looks overjoyed now. “Yes! Yes to both and Craig thanks for giving me another chance.” Max yawns curling closer to Craig and closing his eyes drifting off to sleep. And Craig smiled to himself and fell asleep himself holding the boy he loved close.
Sign up to rate and review this story