Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Testing The Waters

by Levi-The-Great

Naruto & Menma have some fun with a horny Red Hot Habanero and other voluptuous beauties. Warning: Incest Naruto/Menma x Uzumaki Females

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-04-29 - 2080 words

?Blocked
“Hehehe….Isn’t this relaxing boys?”



“Yeah!/I guess.”



At an isolated area within Uzugakure, Kushina Uzumaki was currently bathing in the family hot springs with her twin sons Naruto & Menma Uzumaki. Some might find bathing in the hot springs with your two teenage sons improper or even immoral, but Kushina always enjoyed bath time with her two spiky haired children.



Kushina was proud and admired their chiseled physiques. Although the redhead would never admit it, she’s gotten a glimpse on more than one occasion of what her boys were packing. Two equally impressive eleven inch monsters with two enormous balls she doubts she could fit in her hand. Needless to say, Kushina never thought a penis could grow to such a size. Albeit the only other cock she’s seen was her late husband Minato, kami rest his soul.



Looking at Menma to her left and Naruto to her right, the Kushina was astounded that two boys who are identical in appearance can act so differently.



Naruto was like a male version of her Kushina thought with pride. He’s rambunctious, energetic & a die-hard ramen lover. Menma on the other hand was more reserved, polite & level-headed like his father, Minato.



Kushina loved the two more than anything; however there is one thing she’s noticed twins had in common over the years…



They were massive perverts.



Having only the three of them within the colossal kingdom of Uzugakure made the boys curious about the opposite sex. She had no problem with them asking questions about sex, but when her friend Hitomi Hyuuga came over with her daughter Hinata along in toe she saw the looks in their eyes change from curiosity to perversion.

During her childhood friend’s visit, Kushina went upstairs to check and see if the kids were alright but she was greeted with the startling site of Naruto gripping Hinata’s hips as his long member rapidly drew in and out of the Hyuuga Heiress’ deflowered snatch. All the while Hinata was struggling to breath having Menma’s cock shoved down her virgin throat. Shamefully, Kushina watched her sons reach their climax within the Hyuuga girl’s awaiting orifices.

Since then the twins even flirted with her on occasion. Their verbal advances turned into grabbing her ass once in a blue moon. Each time the Uzumaki Matriarch then ‘lightly’ introduced her fist to her son’s skulls. Kushina secretly loved the attention but knew she shouldn’t have. The reason being is that the only males she’s been around since the trio moved to Uzu thirteen years ago, were Naruto & Menma. Adding on to the fact they were damn near carbon copies of Minato, she couldn’t help but to find her two stud muffins attractive.



“Kaa-chan’s really hot isn’t she? She’d make a sexy model don’t-cha think Menma?”



“Yeah Kaa-chan isn’t just beautiful she’s total babe.”



Blushing to the color of a tomato Kushina ate up their compliments as usual.”Ahh aren’t you two little Casanovas? ”



Giggling Kushina drew them in closer to allow her children to rest their heads on her bosom.



Naruto and Menma looked at each other and smirked, signaling the start of another one of their perverted escapades. The twins snuggled further into her bare cleavage further inhaling her fresh scent.



Once the two were positive their mother had no idea what they were planning; the two jinchuriki began to nibble and kiss on Kushina’s soft pale titties.



“N-Naruto, M-Menma stop! T-this isn’t right, datte'bane!” The redhead managed to gasp out.



Instead of obeying her orders, the blonde duo continue their light nipping at her cleavage before latching onto her rosy nipples.



“Ohhhhhh Kami!” She moaned.



Grinning in success both Ying & Yang Kyuubi Jinchuriki continued nursing on their mother’s now erect nipples. Naruto took the tender tip out of his hungry orifice so he could tease and flick her nipple with his talented tongue. Menma was still relentless suckling her teat coating her breast with warm saliva in the process, as he and his brother bombarded Kushina with pleasure seemingly foreign to her.



Kushina threw her head back in delight as her teenage boys nursed on her. Her loud moans were music to the twin’s ears, making them suck even more hungrily upon her well-shaped titties.



‘Ah! They’re so good at this, tebane...!’



After ten minutes of sucking their mom’s tits, the two blond Uzumaki slowly let go of each breast but not before sensually running their tongues around her areola. They give Kushina a fleeting peck on the lips in unison.



“Menma….Naruto we shouldn’t…I mean we’re parent and child datte'bane!”



“C’mon Kaa-chan, just let hit for a little while, we promise you’ll love it.



“Yeah, Naruto’s right! How can we calm down after this?”



The brothers stand up revealing their thick eleven inch erections.



Now sitting on the edge of the bath with two Uzumaki shlongs inches away from her grasp, Kushina stared at the bobbing members with a conflicted expression on her face.



‘I-I….can’t do that I’m their mother they’ll think I’m some kind of slut.’



While Kushina wants to maintain morals within the Uzumaki household, she wants to be sexually satisfied as well.



Sighing in defeat, she delicately grabbed their cocks bringing them closer to her.



“This stays just between us and don’t expect this to be a daily thing got it!?”



“Hai!/Hai!”



“Good boys.”



Looking at her son’s bulbous cockheads she jerks Naruto off. Closing her eyes she flattens her tongue and daintily dabs the pre-cum from Menma, much too surprisingly enough both the twin’s liking.



‘So they share pleasure to…hehe.’



After kissing both of their heads; the busty redhead slowly wrapped her succulent lips around Menma’s long rod. She started swirling her tongue around the head. Now taking him deeper, allowing extra pre-cum to hit the back of her throat.



Bobbing on his head and stroking the shaft, the former kunoichi started to fondle Naruto's balls with her other hand earning a satisfied moan out of both.



Pleased by their response, Kushina pops Menma’s member out of her mouth and applies the same treatment to Naruto.



Fifth teen minutes later, the twins announce their imminent release as both of their swollen cockheads rest on Kushina’s tongue as she rapidly jacks them off.



Both of Kurama’s jinchuriki cried out as they fired a thick stream of incestuous semen simultaneously down their mother’s awaiting orifice. The duo grabbed the back of her head, coating her beautiful features down with their creamy spunk.



Gulping down the first cup sized blast of cum in her mouth; Kushina gives her boys a show by hefting up her bountiful bosom and licking their semen from her cleavage.



“That was intense datte'bane.” She giggled as her two knuckleheads gained their bearings.



Standing up and lay down five feet away from the edge of the springs, Kushina sensually played with her clit with her left hand while she pinched her nipple with the right.



“Kaa-chan’s waiting boys~”





Kushina was genuinely surprised the two rushed over to her without squabbling amongst each other.



‘I guess fighting each other is kinda pointless when they feel the same thing.’



With wasting little time the blonds rush over to her; Naruto straddling her stomach setting his rejuvenated member sandwiched between his mother’s perky melons. His impressive length letting the head of his cock to dab Kushina’s chin with pre-cum. Menma was lying down between her legs already feasting on her moist cunt.



With his talented tongue, Menma lavished her soaked twat with his saliva. He licked the pearl nub that was her clit which got her moaning with Naruto’s cockhead stuffing in her mouth.



Popping Naruto’s cock out of her mouth as he continued thursting his cock in the valley between her tits, Kushina squealed in enjoyment as the combined pleasures of the titty fuck she was giving and Menma’s oral stimulation brought the redheaded Milf to her first climax of the evening.



“Oh boys! I’m cumming tebane!”



Her release hit Menma like a mini fountain, her nectar squirting all over his tongue and lips.



After gaining her bearings, Kushina watched with interest as Naruto let his brother have the first fuck since he already blew his load during the passionate tit fuck she gave him.



Kushina’s wet pussy lips gave Menma very little resistance unlike her tight walls. The blond’s lengthy rod pressed forward into her hungry snatch.



“Ohhhhh Menma baby, you’re getting so deep!”



The older twin was almost overwhelmed by the voluptuous redhead’s tight cunnie.



‘Fuck! Kaa-chan’s almost as tight as Hinata!’



Naruto watched in glee as his brother set a steady pace of well-placed thrusts into their Milf’s tight twat.



Kushina moaned in ecstasy when Menma turned her over on her hands and knees, his cock still in her. Then he grabbed hold of her pale plump ass, rutting into her squelching pussy doggy style.



“Ah Kaa-chan your cunt is the best!” Grunted out Menma. His thrusts picking up speed in the process.



The busty redhead’s tits swayed back and forth. Her tongue was hanging out as she began to yell out obscenities while his balls slapped against her clit with each hard thrust of his hips, granting her even more pleasurable sensations.



‘He’s so gooooood.’



They fucked in the same position for fifth teen minutes before Kushina reached her ninth climax of the day.



“Ah! AH! AH! I’m coming Menma-kun!!” she cried out.



Her climax seeming triggers Menma’s as his thurst shorten & pick up speed, he lets loose his thick semen in abundance into his mother’s quivering snatch.



Pulling out so his younger twin could have a turn, Menma gave Kushina a quick peck on the lips before telling her she was amazing.



Panting after such an intense fuck, Kushina giggled & kissed him back for his giddy compliment.



Menma was now sitting on the bench watching his brother line his swollen member up to Kushina’s cum filled twat.



“Yo Naruto you alright going in raw? I sorta made a mess there.” Menma sheepishly asked.



“I don’t mind bro. Kaa-chan looks like she needs another nice long fuck dattebayo!”



Now in the missionary position, without wasting any time Naruto entered her warm snatch with slighty less resistance thanks to his brother’s equally imposing length. Her walls clenched and squelched around his enormous rod.



“Naru-kun you’re so big, datte'bane!” Kushina managed to moan out as Naruto began his swift yet confident thrusts.



He grinned down at the Milf moaning his name & started to nurse on her bouncing breasts once more. He lavished both of her aching nipples with his saliva, not slowing his pace into her cunt one bit.



Kushina could believe her boys were such amazing lovers. She truly wouldn’t mind them fucking her brains out on a daily basis.



Naruto crashed his lips to Kushina’s after popping her right nipple out of his mouth. The Uzumaki’s tongues slithered over one another as they made passionate love for what seemed like hours.



The red bombshell didn’t even get the chance to announce her tenth climax, coating their joined crotches in her love juices.



Feeling a familiar compressing sensation in his balls, Naruto started a set of vastly quicker thrusts to Kushina’s snatch, his hips moved faster than the eye could see. Kushina loudly moans into his mouth from the rapid pussy pounding she was receiving. Having an idea what was about to pour into her womb, Kushina lovingly wrapped her arms around his neck.



The Naruto & Kushina’s lip-lock elevated in passion now moaning deeply into each other’s mouths as Naruto’s release erupted inside her pussy, sending shivers down through their spines. His thick cum now overflowing out of Kushina’s quim.



After Naruto pulled his now flaccid member out of his Milf’s satisfied snatch, the Uzumaki twins lay their heads on Kushina’s exhausted form, while she runs her fingers through her boy’s blond locks.



“Wow! Ya know; we should do bonding like this more often. Whatdaya say boys?”



The twins giving each other a devilish smirk the Uzumaki are known for respond.





“Fuck yeah!”
Sign up to rate and review this story