Categories > Original > Erotica

Ronnie Radke loves Max Green

by PoisonPumpkin

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-05-01 - 1261 words

?Blocked
Slash, Yaoi, NC-17, And Complete Fiction!
Title basically sums it up

“I love you” The first time that Ronnie had said it to Max it hadn’t meant anything, they were teenagers that had gotten a little too high just a bit past tipsy. I was an “I love you man! You’re awesome.” With a sleepy smile and an awkward hug.

Max didn’t really reflect on it until the next day before he played it over in his head like a piece of music he was trying to learn. To mesmerize so he could play it back the same way, but the way that Max felt for Ronnie was a very different sort of I Love You. It was an excited kid’s first time at an amusement park. Scary, exciting and full of possibilities.

So a few weeks later Max got the courage to Ronnie how he felt with the help of a little bit of whiskey in his system and Ronnie had blinked his bloodshot eyes and put down his joint taking hold of Max’s hand instead. Soon the basement of Ronnie’s parents’ house was filled with nervous. “I’ve never done this before..." and “It’ll be ok Max I’ll be gentle.” And then quiet breathy moans and soft grunts and then dirty things whispered out of Ronnie’s experienced mouth into Max’s innocent ears.

~Flash forward many years thought the forming of bands and changing lineups, though jail and heartbreak and making up to the Bury the Hatchet Tour.~

“Ronnie you sang so amazingly on stage” Max looks up at his lover eyes still shining with excitement from playing on stage with Escape the Fate again. Ronnie brushes his sweaty red hair off of his tattooed face and grins down at his little guitar player. At the love of his life. Craig waves to them as he heads off to the bars with various other band members from his and Ronnie’s bands.

“You wanna go back to the hotel?” Ronnie asks raising one eyebrow and smirking. Color rises to Max’s face as he looks down at his feet and nods. Ronnie loves that after all this time, the now far from innocent Max still gets embarrassed about discussing sexual things. Ronnie gently cups Max’s face forcing the boy to raise his head and make eye contact. Lust and desire is reflected back and forth between green and brown orbs as well as a mutual understanding of love and respect. Max leans up lacing his hands on Ronnie’s broad shoulders and a kiss on the lips. Max gets a gentle swat on his denim clad ass in return. Max yelps and swats at Ronnie’ arm in a playful protest. Ronnie catches Max up in his arms kissing his neck sloppily as Max giggles and struggles “Ronnnnie put me down” he whines and Ronnie complies with a soft chuckle of amusement.

Ronnie takes Max’s hand leading him through the slowly emptying venue to their hotel room. In the elevator Ronnie pushes Max up against the wall grinding their hips together making Max as hard as he is. Max moans, a long drawn out noise that goes straight to Ronnie’s dick. “Want you bad baby” Ronnie growls out voice low and rough with arousal. Max shudders at his tone and at the friction as their hips still rock together slowly in motion until the elevator dings and their on the correct floor.

Ronnie leads Max down the hallway; he gets the key to work the first time thankfully and pulls Max inside before shoving him up against the door that had swung shut after they rushed past it.

“Max…you are so beautiful” Ronnie purrs running a hand through Max’s long dark brown hair, before leaning down to tug at the silver rings of his snakebites. Max moans as his lower lip is drawn out. Teeth are exposed. Ronnie let’s go only to connect their lips in a bruising kiss. Max surrenders his mouth to Ronnie with a submissive whimper.

Ronnie maps out the mouth he has already explored so many times before, with his tongue. Max’s hands are scratching at the leather of Ronnie’s jacket tugging him closer grinding his erection against Ronnie’s leg. Ronnie pulls away and laughs at his needy boyfriend. He runs a hands down Max’s stomach to his crotch rubbing the bulge in his skinny jeans almost making Max’s knees buckle. And a strangled version of Ronnie’s name slips from his parted puffy lips.

Ronnie picks Max up and carries the boy over to their bed laying him down and unzipping his skinny jeans tugging them all the way off leaving Max in a t-shirt and boxers. Max sits up slightly and pulls the t-shirt over his head before laying back down head on the pillows.

Ronnie leans down to kiss the tip of Max’s very apparent erection through his boxers feeing the pre cum already dampening the fabric. “Ronnie take ‘em off” pleads Max voice breathy. Ronnie complies watching Max’s erection spring free. Ronnie only leaves the bedside for a moment to get something out of the hotel dresser drawer. Then he grasp Max’s cock gently at the base kissing and swirling his tongue over the head before taking him partway in his mouth squeezing the base an pumping slowly. While Max is distracted Ronnie opens the lube squirting some onto his fingers and still sucking Max off he pushes a finger inside Max’s tight entrance. Max groans in response arching off the bed. Ronnie works him open adding another finger and scissoring as Max continues to let out a string of the loveliest sounds Ronnie has ever heard.

When Ronnie thinks Max is ready he stops all his actions to remove his own clothes and climb up onto the bed parting Max’s legs wide. Max closes his eyes breathing slow and relaxed. Ronnie lubes up his cock and then lines up with Max’s entrance teasing him by rubbing the head around the ring of muscle before pushing inside slowly waiting for Max to adjust before sinking all the way in with a groan. “God Maxy so fucking tight” Ronnie groans out voice rough with arousal. Max leans up and kisses Ronnie sloppily before wrapping his legs around Ronnie’s waist and muttering “Move”
Ronnie starts to rock his hips in rhythm with the way Max moves his but soon he can’t resist thrusting almost all the way out then pounding back in. Max is a moaning writhing mess underneath him his arms given out so he’s on his back. Mouth open and hair spread out around his pale angelic face, Ronnie groans Max’s sexed out expression and two more hard thrusts is all it takes. “Max” he growls leaning down to bite into Max’s shoulder as he cums inside the boy.

Max arches his back and screams as he cums over his own stomach untouched in long spurts. Ronnie pulls out of Max and collapses next to him pulling the sweat and cum covered boy to him not caring that they both really need a shower; Ronnie wants to cuddle while they come down from their high. Max rolls around so that he’s facing Ronnie and smiles.

“I love you Ronnie Radke” Ronnie grins leaning forward to breathe against his lips “I love you Max Green” before sealing it with a kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story