Categories > Original > Erotica

Hotel Room Service(Kellic)

by PoisonPumpkin

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-05-04 - 970 words

?Blocked
Hotel Room Service
Kellic (complete fiction never happened I do not own Kellin or Vic)



Kellin wants it. Vic can tell by the lust filled look in his blue eyes darkened with arousal. Kellin bites his lip from across the room and squirm slightly under Vic’s heated stare.

They’re at a party at a hotel. Someone s winning an award or something. Kellin picks up a glass of champagne and downs it earning him a bad look from a woman standing nearby and a lick of the lips from Vic. He knows that when Kellin gets tipsy things get a bit more exciting in the bedroom. Well. Tonight it would be the hotel room.

Vic stays as long as it seems polite to at the party before going to look for Kellin, where had that boy gotten to? The bar.

“All right I think you’re over your limit mister!” teases Vic coming up behind where Kellin’s sitting on a bar stool, and wrapping his arms around his boyfriend’s skinny waist. Kellin yelps in surprise then giggles nearly spilling the drink that Vic is quick to remove from his hand. He smiles at the barista then helps Kellin down from his seat and wraps an arm around the boy’s waist to steady him.

Kellin is humming a song that Vic does think even exists to himself as Vic basically carries the dark haired boy out of the room. “Mmmmm Vic..you smell good.” Kellin had his face buried in Vic’s neck sniffing slightly which makes Vic giggle. “Kells…you’re a silly drunk”

Then Vic gets a flash of something in his eyes and as soon as there in the hallway and Vic glances back and forth at a rapid pace before shoving Kellin up against the wall next to one of those fake trees that hides their slight frames from passersby. “Uh..oh…!” Kellin breathes as Vic attaches his teeth to Kellin’s neck tugging the skin there then sucking and licking to soothe it over.

Kellin’s head hits the wall with a slight thunk and he yelps in pain. “You ok sweetie?” Vic asks breathing heavily. Kellin nods quickly. “You wanna take this upstairs to the hotel room?” another nod. Vic smiles sweetly willing himself to calm down. He takes Kells’s hand and they walk quickly into the elevator and up to their room. As soon as there in the room before Vic can slam Kellin up against the nearest wall like the blue eyed boy knows his tan skinned partner wants to Kellin drops to his knees =in front of Vic hands on his belt buckle.

“You wanna blow me? You wanna suck my cock? Hmmmm ,you little slut?” Vic purrs grabbing a handful of Kellin’s hair tightly. “Ah!” Kellin’s eyes squeeze shut at the sharp pain but he nods anyway. He slowly pulls down Vic’s skinny jeans and boxers and the man standing over him groans when Kellin’s tongue comes out to kitten lick at the head gathering the precum like he loves the taste.

But Vic doesn’t want Kellin teasing him for long. Using his grip on Kellin’s now tangled black hair he pulls his head forward thrusting roughly into his mouth, so warm and wet.

But Vic doesn’t want to come yet. Not inside Kellin’s mouth at least. He yanks Kellin off of him. “Clothes off. On Bed!” he’s barley able to pant out but Kellin understands. He licks the precum off his lips then scrambles to his feet tearing off his clothes like it’s a race while Vic watched in amusement and lazily undresses.

Kellin’s hips are tilted off the bed and he looks so desperate his cock hard and straining upwards. Vic finally peels off the last articles of his clothing before climbing onto the bed on top of Kellin gripping his cock and stroking a couple of times loving the mewling noises that escape the boys mouth.

“Yeah Kells? You want it?” Vic gives Kellin no time to answer. Just shoved three fingers into the dark haired boy’s mouth and Kellin sucks greedily coating them with saliva until Vic pulls them out with a wet pop.

Vic spreads Kellin’ legs and presses to fingers in to him at once making Kellin cry out, but Vic is impatient . And soon those little cries of pain turn to shouts of pleasure when Vic finds that special spot inside of him and presses against it rapidity. “Ah! Ah! Fuckkkkkk…Vic!” Kellin cries out and, satisfied, Vic removes his fingers after scissoring them a few times.

Vic lines up grabs Kellin’s hips and without many other forms of warning pushes all the way in, groaning as the warm tightness that is Kellin surrounds him. “Fuck Kells” he hisses when Kellin starts to rock his hips. Once they have a rhythm going Vic pulls Kellin so he’s on his lap legs wrapped around Vic’s waist and arms around his shoulders leaving long red scratches down Vic’s back.

“Kellin…ohhh my baby, My angel, love you so damn much!” Vic mutters “Fuck you’re so tight! How are you always so goddamn tight” Kellin responds with whimpers and moans.

And then Vic hits his prostate dead on over and over suddenly slamming into him clutching his skinny hips tight enough to bruise and Kellin’s cumming hard over both their stomachs his dick caught between their sweaty bodies. “Kelllsssss” moans Vic cumming deep inside the boy with one more thrust.

They collapse onto the bed Vic pulling out gently before gathering up the exhausted Kellin in his arms. “Love you Kells…so fucking much,” Kellin sighs happily and snuggles closer. “Love you to”
Sign up to rate and review this story