Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

United We'll Fail, Divided We'll Fall

by hostilecookie

(Frerard) Gerard is kidnapped by Frank and looses his memories. Little does he know that Frank's a vampire.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2014-05-28 - 719 words

?Blocked
Chapter 1/Prologue

The young man lying in the back of the car started to wake up, still unaware of what's happening around him. He felt dizzy, disorientated, slightly nauseous, and was still having trouble opening his eyes or even moving. He started to suspect that he had been drugged. His eyes started to flicker open but everything was too blurry to make out.

When his vision cleared he realised he was lying in the back of a car, with his arms tied behind his back with rope. The driver of the car seemed to notice that Gerard was awake but didn't do anything, just glanced in his direction. Jesus fuck I've been kidnapped.

“Umfgh…” Gerard tried to speak but his tongue just slopped messily around his mouth. Clearly, his mouth hadn’t woken up yet.

The driver glanced at him again through the rear view mirror. “How are you doing back there?”
He nodded instead of saying anything, in the hope that it came across as, "I'm fine thanks" because he still didn’t trust his mouth.

“I'm guessing by your blank expression that you don't remember much, huh?”
The younger man had to think. His brain wasn’t fully functional yet like his body, but it seemed as though his mouth had returned to normal. “Um… n-not too much no.”

“Perfect.” The man said and started to look at Gerard through the rear view mirror with an uneasy smile of his face.

“So um, where are you taking me?” Gerard has managed to shuffle up into a sitting position so he could see the driver more clearly. He could now see that the driver was wearing a black leather jacket, a dark grey beenie and black sunglasses.

“Afraid I can't tell you that, mate. It'd ruin the surprise.”

Fuck me, I'm being kidnapped. Gerard started looking around frantically, trying to recognise his surroundings. His raven black hair was now clinging to his face and his hazel eyes were swimming with confusion. The reality of the situation was only now setting in.

The driver seemed to notice and glared at Gerard, “Dude, sit the fuck down before I make you.” Gerard eyes widened in surprise at the sudden outburst, but decided it was best if he just complied for now.

“Good boy.” The driver growled. Gerard's eyes widened even more. Oh my god, he's going to kill me isn't he? Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit-

The driver sighed, “Can you calm down? You're making me feel nervous.”

“… S-sorry.” He whispered and ducked his head to avoid eye contact.
An uncomfortable silence filled the car. Gerard was yet again unable to move, he just sat there with praying that somehow God would save him. Even though he wasn't religous, it seemed as though it would be a good thing to do since he would probably be visting the man upstairs soon.

“We're nearly there”, the driver said in a sing-song voice.

Gerard looked up and glanced outside the window. They were pulling up into a massive estate which had a humongous house- no, mansion in the centre. He dropped his head back on the top of the seat, closed his eyes and sighed. Why me?

“Well, here we are.” The driver muttered and then turned around to look at Gerard. "Come on, get out. Get a move on." He said before getting out and closing the door behind him.

“This is where it's going to end isn't it?” Gerard sighed.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

So yeah, sorry for not being on in ages guys... I'll start posting again soon! This is based off one of my stories from my Wattpad account but I was getting really pissed at them because they kept setting it to private so I decided to just not bother with them any more. But yeah, the old version I didn't really like so I'm completely changing the plot, this is going to be a completely different story anyway. This is more of a prologue than a chapter but if I keep going with this story I promise I'll make the chapters as long as possible for you guys c: So please rate and review so I know if people like this and if I should keep going, your opinions would be great! Anyways, thanks for reading~
Sign up to rate and review this story