Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7

Room for Advancement

by AsylumFarm

Crisis Core. Genesis needs to learn to pick his lovers a little better.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-06-11 - 1667 words - Complete

?Blocked
Genesis threw himself into the over-stuffed chair with a huff that tossed his auburn bangs up and away from his eyes. Throwing one long leg over the arm he let out a melodramatic sigh. “There will be a 2nd class position open; you may want to put your puppy’s name in.”

Angeal set the papers in his hand down on the cushion beside him. “Ok, I’ll bite,” he tried to keep a straight face, but his friend had a habit of making things seem a little more dramatic then absolutely necessary. “What have you done this time?”

A half hearted glare from the corner of one mako blue eye was all he got for a long moment. “You have to assume that I did something,” the red general huffed. Angeal didn’t buy the offended act.


“Of course I do, because you have,” He propped his feet on the table between them and settled back into the cushions. “So what was it? Did you kill him? Or just maim him?”

“Just maim,” Genesis muttered, crossing his arms and slumping further into the chair. He glared at Angeal. “He really did deserve it.” He added petulantly.

“They always do, Gen,” Angeal chuckled. “Let me be more specific, why did he deserve it, and who is he?”

Genesis squirmed a little, regretting having brought the subject up. He hesitated for a moment, but Angeal just sat there, waiting patiently.

“He thought he could blackmail me,” Genesis was pretty close to sulking. Angeal sighed in resignation. “I can only imagine,”

*****
“You sure do complain a lot,” Genesis chuckled as he placed one long fingered hand on the bare chest beneath him and pushed. He had to be careful, the man lying sprawled on the bed was only SOLIDER 2nd Class and not nearly as modified as the general. “I can’t imagine what your problem is.”

Genesis rolled his hip forward as he leaned in to capture the young man’s mouth. It was not a gentle kiss; he bit and sucked at the lips under his as he slowly rocked on his lover’s lap, dragging a gasp and deep moan from the boy. “Now be a good boy, and fuck me,” the redhead demanded. He slipped off the bed graceful as a large cat, all muscle and smooth skin.

“No way,” the young soldier’s eyes were huge. “You mean that?” He propped himself up on his elbows, this was turning out to be a very strange evening. Not only had he found himself with the Red General himself, he just found out the man was a bottom.

Sliding his black pants down long legs, his back half turned to the bed, Genesis rolled his eyes. Pulling the tube of lube out of a pocket he tossed the pants on the nearest chair, to pile on top of his shirt. “Do I look like I am kidding?” He slowly stalked back to the bed, crawling up from the foot to make his way up the prone body laying naked there. “I assure you, I do not joke about that,” Blue eyes shone brilliantly in the near dark. Light and shadow from the window played across the rippling muscle as he stalked his prey. His lover was paralyzed, mesmerized, watching with lust fogged awe. He was actually here, with the man he had desired since he was a teen. Even if here was a sleazy hotel, guaranteed to forget your name and face the second the Gil crossed the counter.

Once he was back straddling the slim hips, he wasted no time. The boy’s body was warm and well muscled, and he spent a few moments admiring it with his fingers as well as his eyes. After running long fingers over every inch of flesh above the waist, he grabbed one of the boy’s hands and pushed the tube into it.

“We’re going to want that in a minute,” he purred. Without any warning he lunged forward and bit the pale flesh of the young man’s throat. He didn’t break the skin, but it was sure to leave a mark, and he was rewarded with a gasp and violent buck of the slim hips under him. “I haven’t even gotten started,” Sharp nails dragged down pale skin, leaving red welts in their wake. He reached behind himself without looking and grabbed the throbbing cock. He squeezed roughly. “Don’t even think of cumming until I tell you to.” The glint in the general’s eye became dangerous briefly, and then he let go, and leaned in for another kiss. “You know what to do don’t you?” The boy lay there panting for a moment, stunned by the quickly shifting moods of his lover.

“S-sure,” he stuttered as Genesis wrapped his fingers around the hand still clutching the lube.

“Good, then get to it,” Genesis savagely bit the young man’s neck and chest a couple more times before throwing himself on his back on the bed. “Don’t make me wait any longer,” The hint of danger was back, the voice more of a growl then a purr.

Now that the general was lying back, the boy got a good look at him. The red head was even more amazing naked then he had imagined. Perfectly formed hard muscle on a lean long limbed frame, this was a body that a dancer or athlete would work their entire life for. Currently those spider long legs were drawn up, feet flat on the mattress pushing up slightly causing the muscles in his thigh tense in a most amazing way.

But he wasn’t here to stare at Genesis’ legs. What he wanted was now lying hard and dripping on that smooth pale stomach. For just a moment he said a brief prayer, grateful this was not going to be the other way around, he had never had a lover quite so well endowed.

“I hope you like what you see,” the half growl, half purr. Auburn hair was mussed and the pale throat bared as Genesis tossed his head back. “But staring is not going to get either of us what we want.” One long foot came up and poked the solider in the chest roughly. “Get on with it already.” The general was getting impatient. It had been months since the last time he had dared ask this of a lover; they all assumed the great Red General would want to get on top, none of them would have even dreamed that what he really wanted was to feel the hard, hot muscle moving over him, filling him. He needed it.

The boy was tentative at first, pushing one well slicked finger in and stopping when he met the slightest resistance. Frustrated, Genesis tried to keep his temper, but he was losing the fight.

“For the sake of all that is holy,” he snarled roughly grabbing the dark hair of his lover. “What makes you think I am some fragile virgin?” Tangling his fingers in dark hair, he pulled hard forcing the boy’s eyes to meet his. “Do it already, damn you,” he pushed the gently questing fingers away from his body and wrapped long legs around narrow hips.

The younger SOLIDER decided not to push his luck any further, and do just ask he was asked. His first thrust tore a loud cry from the redhead’s throat. He knew there was no way he had prepared him enough and it had to hurt. Panting, back arched so it looked like it should break, Genesis urged him to move.

Teeth tore and nails gouged as Genesis let himself get lost in the feel of the boy. It had been far too long, and the boy was far too young, neither was going to last very long.

After, the boy tried to wrap his arms around his still panting lover, but found himself firmly held back. The general was already slipping from the bed and reaching for his clothes. He had no interest in snuggling or cuddling, he had gotten what he needed, and it was time to get back to his apartment in the Shin-Ra towers.

Then boy opened his mouth. Genesis had liked him a lot better when he wasn’t talking.

****
Genesis fell silent, brooding while Angeal fought to keep from laughing out loud. “Gen, you have got to stop this,” he held up his hand to stop his friend’s inevitable protest. “You must start vetting your lovers a little better.”

Genesis crossed his arms in a sulk and glared at Angeal. “If I was going to take all that time, I would need to keep them for a while, and I do not want that,” he gave a slightly exaggerated shudder.

“Genesis,” Angeal scolded lightly, “You can’t expect most of these boys to not want to talk about it, not only did they bed a general, he lay down for them!” The dark haired man rolled his eyes in exasperation. “You bring this on yourself.”

“When you feel the need to take a lover, come talk to me,” Genesis blinked a couple of times fast. “Thought you were too busy with your puppy,” he sneered. He got a warning look from his long time friend. They had been over the subject of Genesis’ jealousy over the boy many times before.

“You misunderstand, Gen,” Angeal leaned forward. “Zack can be counted on to be very discreet.” He let the statement hang there for a moment.

“You let the pup. . .” Genesis didn’t even finish his sentence. Since they had been teens, Angeal had always insisted on being on top. It had been almost a year since the last time they had been together, but Genesis could not imagine that Angeal had changed his mind.


“No, Genesis, I do not,” Angeal gave his friend a wink. “But he would love to if you let him.”
Sign up to rate and review this story