Categories > Original > Romance > Requested Oneshots

Rails Before Pails

by lalatherapist16

(HOMESTUCK SMUT)GamKat fluff/smut requested by Jojo

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2014-06-18 - 2156 words

?Blocked
I lay in the human bed Strider made me get, thinking through everything he and Rose had told me about Gamzee and Terezi. It....hurt me. It hurt me bad.

To think that my moirail and my flushed crush were black and hiding it from me. I buried my head in my arms and sighed. "Hey Karbro!" I sighed at Gamzee's voice when he came into my respiteblock. "Come on. Time to get up!" He sat on top of me, his hands on either side of my head.

"No." I grumbled, not looking at him. He shook the bed, making me bounce between it and him. "Gamzee stop!" I snarled, turning to glower at him. He smiled back, still making me bounce. I pushed him off of me and rolled back over.

He flipped me onto my back, making me gasp. "What's wrong?" He asked, touching my cheek. I flinched internally at the scars in his face and looked away. He cupped my cheek now, not letting me look away. "Hey..." He sighed and kissed me softly. "Tell me."

"I know." I said, pulling the pillow over my face. He didn't say anything for a long moment. The pillow was gone suddenly, dangling from his hand when I opened my eyes.

"About what?" He asked, his face serious, voice confused. I looked away again, staring at the wall.

"About you and Terezi." I said softly. He blinked at me.

"Oh." He sighed. "That's nothing. Just a mutual hate." He shrugged. I bit my lip.

"So you two haven't done anything?" I asked, fearing the answer.

"Other than fight?" He asked softly, making me look at him again. "No. Nothing else." He smiled sweetly at me. "She didn't want you to know."

"But why didn't you tell me?" I asked, feeling the tears in my eyes.

He seemed to see them, kissing me softly again. "I didn't want to hurt you." I was used to seeing this side of him. The serious side.

It made me happy and scared at the same time. Happy to know he had a serious side. And scared now with the new scars on his face, the last time he was serious about anything was ripping heads off of shoulders.

"I'm sorry. I just thought that you two would have...you know." He blinked at me. "Pailed." I felt the instant blush creep over my cheeks.

"No." He said bluntly. "There is only one troll in any world, universe or timeline I would ever pail." His voice was so serious.

"Who?" I asked, fearing the answer. He didn't answer, just looking into my eyes. All traces of anger and hate falling off of his face as he stared into my eyes, the only thing left scaring me even more.

He was looking at me the way Kanaya and Rose look at each other. "G-Gamzee?" I looked at him as he settled between my legs, the tall fucker reaching past me in the bed. My blush burned harder as his face hovered over mine, closer now than before.

He kissed me again, taking all worry out of my mind as my heart started to beat faster. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, holding him close.

His tongue flicked over my lip before he deepened the kiss, his tongue meeting mine in my mouth. "Gamzee!" I gasped, pulling him back by his hair. "This is so not pale." He laughed and kissed me again.

"So?" He asked, kissing down my neck. A purr made its way out of my throat at that, my breath coming in gasps.

"G-Gam?" He hummed quietly against my neck. "Who do you want to pail, exactly?" I asked, biting my lip as my bulge moved in my pants as he licked a small line along my skin.

"I figure it's obvious by now." He said against my skin. My mouth opened and no sound came out. Pure shock ran through me, sending tingles down my legs as pressed against me.

"Wait." I gasped after a long second. "Y-you want to...pail me?" I blushed, hiding my face in his neck. "Moirails don't do this." I said softly.

"So?" He shrugged again. He was so calm about this made me wonder something.

"Gamzee, I've never pailed before." I admitted, looking anywhere other than his face.

"Neither have I." He whispered in my ear. Chills ran down my spine as he kissed the small spot under my ear, a squeak coming out of my mouth.

"Gam." I breathed. He looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah?" He asked, his hands running down my chest.

"D-do you wanna fill my flushed quadrant?" I closed my eyes, ready for his rejection. His lips on mine shocked me.

"Yes." He breathed against my lips. "As long as I'm with you, I'm happy." I felt tears of happiness fill my eyes now.

I kissed him hard, my arms wrapping around his neck. My breathing started to get heavier and my bulge was writhing in my pants now. There was no way he could NOT feel that.

But I couldn't feel him. "Gam?" I asked as he kissed my neck again. "Am I ugly?" I asked, not sure why I was suddenly so self conscience.

"No." He said, his voice so sure.

"Then why can't I feel you?" I asked, worry closing up my throat, making it hard to talk.

He looked at me, his whole face a mask of confusion. "You really can't feel this?" He moved his leg against mine. Then I realized that it wasn't actually his leg....

"I...." I was at a loss for words. "That's not your leg?" I gasped, my face burning even hotter. He shook his head, kissing me again. I still didn't belive him, so, making him gasp into my mouth, I shoved my hand down his pants, feeling him for myself.

What I felt made me groan in fear and excitement. That sure as fuck was NOT his leg. "Gam you're.....you're huge!" He blushed now, making me blush even deeper.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asked, his voice nervous. I kissed him before any of this could make either of us rethink this.

"No but..." I reached my hands down, unbuttoning my pants. His hands rested on my hips as he kissed me, kiss tongue playing with mine. I groaned as he slid them down, taking my pants with them. "G-give me your fingers." I blushed.

He held his hand up for me. I took it and guided it to my nook, my blush burning down my neck and shoulders. "T-that's how tight my nook is." I bit my lip hard as he kissed my burning neck, his finger slipping inside of me for a second before he gasped.

"Oh. Well this is....a small problem." He sighed into my ear, making me laugh.

"Or a big one, depending on how you look at it." He kissed my cheek before he kissed my lips softly.

"Did you want to wait?" He asked softly. A small cry of anguish came out of me at that. "What?" He asked, looking at me.

I pulled him into a kiss, my bluge wrapping around his wrist. "Gam, I want this." I panted against his lips. "I want you." He moaned quitely at that, his mouth hard against mine as he nodded.

As we kissed, I reached between us again, this time taking off his pants, letting his bulge out. He groaned, his bulge wrapping around my thigh. I squeaked at that, combined with his hands running along my skin under my shirt.

He surprised me, lifting me up by my shoulders, shocking me with his strength yet again. Suddenly, my shirt was being pulled over my head and off before he kissed my collarbone, sucking softly.

I rubbed the base of his horns, making him shiver and his bulge tighten around my thigh. He gasped as I pulled him forward sligthly, running my tongue along the curve of his horn.

That got a low moan out of him and me pushed onto my back almost roughly. I reached up and took his shirt off, exposing his narrow waist and flat stomach. He rarely ate without me telling him when to, but now wasn't the time.

He kissed me hard as I ran my hands down his sides. I gasped into his mouth as he brushed his fingers over my horn lightly, teasingly, before he rubbed them softly. "Mmm!" I pulled back as his bulge poked lightly at my nook.

It shocked me more than anything else, feeling something down there. "A-are you ready?" He asked softly, nipping along my neck. I nodded slightly, bracing myself.

The tip of his bulge pushed into me, stretching me slightly. A small groan made its way out of my throat as he slowly pushed into, filling and stretching me almost painfully. "Ah." I sighed once he'd filled me totally, kissing my neck.

He didn't move, letting me get used to his size. I pulled him into a kiss, nodding once I was okay. He pulled out of me, making me hiss and cling to him tighter. "You okay?" He asked softly.

I nodded and he pushed back into me, making me moan. He started a pace of in and out, rolling his hips against mine. It was making me crazy. "A-are you sure you've never done this before?" He nodded, his eyes shut. "Could've fooled me."

He stopped moving at that, looking down at me. "I've dreamed about doing this with you, so many times." He said, all hints of kidding gone.

"Y-you have?" I asked, feeling so happy. He nodded. "How many?"

"I lost count." He smiled, kissing me softly.

"S-so this is a dream come true for you?" I asked against his lips. He nodded, making me smile. "Gam." I sighed his name a second before he moved again, thrusting into me. "Gamzee!" I gasped his name now, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He grunted, thrusting into me faster and harder than before. His hands moved, one holding onto my hip, the other moving to my bulge, letting it twist around his wrist and making me moan as he stroked it.

I moved my arm down his back, slipping a finger into his nook, making him gasp slightly in surprise before he moaned. Trying to somewhat focus through the heat of the moment, I soon added a second finger and a third, stretching him.

His nook was soaking wet, dripping onto the bed under us. But I couldn't really judge, seeing as I was dripping too as he pailed me hard. I curled my fingers inside him, making him moan loudly and kiss me.

"Do that again and I might not last longer." He growled in my ear, making me smile and shiver. I was close, too. I moved my fingers in and out of him, curlng them again.

At that, he thrust even harder, making the coiling tightness in my stomach even tighter, my fingers falling out of him as I moved my hands to rub his horns again. I wanted him to finish with me. He must have felt e getting tighter around him, me legs squeezing him closer to me.

"K-Karkat!" He gasped, his back arched the same time mine did, his genetic material flowing into me as mine splurted between us. He kissed me as we rode it out, gasping in breaths between kisses.

I started to rub his back and shoulders as he settled over me, his body warm against mine. He kissed my neck and shoulder softly as I rubbed his back, making me smile.

"I love you Karkat." I blushed as he said it. I knew it was serious, as he used my full name.

"I love you Gamzee." I smiled softly, kissing him again. "Hey, can you do me a favor?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded. "Will you....honk for me?"

His face was shocked for a second, but he smiled and, leaning close to me, honked in my ear. I laughed softly and held him close. "I thought you hated my honks?" He asked softly.

"But I love you. So I love them." He sighed happily and kissed my mouth, cheek and finally my neck, making me sigh. I went back to rubbing small circles along his back and shoulders as he fought to stay awake.

He fell asleep on me, his body relaxing even more under my hands. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist. He looked so peaceful in his sleep, his face relaxed and not pinched in anger.

I kissed his forehead and closed my eyes, letting his heat sink into me like a blanket. He was so warm...

As I slipped into a deep, happy sleep, I thought to myself, knowing it was the total truth. I can get used to this.
Sign up to rate and review this story