Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Hush, hush

by TheSharpestL

Random omegle person gave me a storyline so I wrote it. Poison and Ghoul have some fun in the backseat. ;3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-07-14 - 681 words

?Blocked
A/N: Much badness, sorry, haven't checked over it either. Ily.

Party pursed his lips as he killed the engine of the TransAm. They were on patrol but petrol was low and Kobra and Jet had decided they'd sleep whilst Party and Fun kept watch. The red haired Killjoy looked around the dusty roads of 2019 California, squirming in his seat as Ghoul flicked through some bullshit magazine that BL/Ind deploy.

"You know what I miss?" Party started, looking to the younger Killjoy. Ghoul looked up from the magazine. "Hm? Real food? Power-pup is fuckin' vile." He replied, his eyes flickering back down again. Poison let out a chuckle, shaking his head. "No. I miss blowjobs." He admitted.

Ghoul snorted, looking to the red haired male then closing the magazine. "You miss blowjobs?" He asked, throwing the magazine out of the window whilst the red head nodded. "Yeah. Fuck... Seriously, when was the last time you had any action?" He asked the younger Killjoy.

Ghoul stayed silent for a long while whilst he thought before he shrugged. "I have no idea. That's what my hands for." He wiggled his right hand in Poison's face, who simply scolded the younger male playfully and shook his head, slapping the hand away.

Ghoul giggled and let his hand drop. Silence settled over them for a moment, before Ghoul sat a little more upright. "I could always give you head." He smirked. "You're horny. I'm horny. You're hot. I'm hot. They're asleep." He gestured outside.

"Get in the back." Fun smirked, clambering in the back himself. Poison watched, kinda taken aback by the sudden offer. "W-wha-" But before he could question it, he was being pulled into the back of the TransAm.

Ghoul was already working on Party's belt before he could protest, not like the red head wanted to anyway. Poison swallowed thickly and glanced outside. "Fuck, okay, we gotta be q-quiet." He said, helping the younger get off his jeans and boxers, pushing them down so they were at his knees.

Before he knew it, Ghoul's mouth was around his dick, sucking softly and bobbing his head. Party's 'quiet' rule kinda flew out of the window there and then due to the wet and warm sensation that was finally, after so long, all up on his junk.

Party moaned loudly as Ghoul hollowed his cheeks around him and bobbed his head. "Oh /fuck/." He really didn't take much before he was hard as a rock. Poison covered his mouth quickly with his hand to avoid any more noise escaping.

Ghoul would have laughed if he could have but that shit wasn't easy when he had a dick in his mouth and God he'd missed blowjobs too. He sucked Poison off as best he could, moaning around him and palming himself whilst he blew the older Killjoy.

Poison laced his fingers into Ghoul's dark hair, biting his lower lip hard. "O-oh.." He moaned, desperately trying to keep himself quiet because /fuck/, he was so gonna wake the others up if not.

As Ghoul took Poison deeper into his mouth, the older Killjoy whimpered and squirmed as he let out a choked moan, glancing outside nervously. Ghoul was so gonna come in his pants any second because hearing the older man moan like that, trying so hard to be quiet and the taste of him in his mouth was kinda just all too much for Ghoul.

Poison wasn't far off either since not having being touched for a while and oh fuck, Ghoul was real good at blowjobs too. So with a few loud moans and some awkward hip movements, Poison came heavily into the younger Killjoy's mouth, tipping him over the edge too. Ghoul swallowed what he had in his mouth and giggled, wiping his lips with the back of his hand.

"That was awesome." Ghoul whispered, though he was kinda yuck in his underwear. "Yeah." Poison agreed, pulling up his clothes then looking outside. "We should do that more of- Oh fuck." The red head groaned.

"What?"

"We woke Jet and Kobra up."
Sign up to rate and review this story