Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto the Twin Tails - The Pure Doujin

GNX

by King-of-Fanalis

Naruto-Gasper trap lemon Threesome / possible futanari

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-08-09 - 4720 words

?Blocked
X-Request-X Gasper-Naruto-Xenovia (with both Futa and non-futa)
Warning: Futa/Gasper-Naruto/Threesome/Anal/Body Modification
Part One of Two

Naruto Toujou, the reincarnation of the legendary Naruto Uzumaki was confused. Naruto was a rather short male of 15 years old, being only 4 feet 8 inches tall he was not the tallest for his age, but he had yet to his a very large growth spurt. Instead of being reincarnated human like he had been in his previous life, the one that had picked hos species had turned him into a Nekoshou, a twin tailed cat demon, even though he only had one tail at this point. In all honestly, he was about the same height as he was when he was 12 in his last life. His once blond hair had turned pure white, and his old blue eyes had gone golden yellow from the species change.

His body was lean yet because of his cat-like species he had remained flexible and 'soft' in a way to make sure that he could still fight to his max potential. Being the 'Queen' of the peerage of Rias Gremory came with the added specs of being faster, stronger, and more durable than other members of that devil girl's peerage, but he was still the most... cute... guy in the peerage thanks to that almost 'kitten' like aura his body exuded without him wanting to.

He was confused because today a fellow peerage member of his Gasper Vladi, a young male vampire with neck length platinum blond hair and pink eyes with light skin, asked him to come by the room today. Gasper was just an inch under 5 feet tall, and his body was slim and completely unmanly. The boy could pass for a girl no matter how he dressed or what he did, even having a slightly girly voice. It didn't help that this boy prefered to dress in a girl's school uniform, even wearing panties, but Naruto didn't fault the guy... when you were going to live for thousands of years then you would eventually get weird and misunderstood habits.

The boy was boner confusing, because even those that knew he was a guy got hard around the girly boy, who was honestly even girlier than Haku could ever hope to be. Despite the boy being well endowed down stairs that is.

Gasper never really asked a person to meet them someplace alone, which was why Naruto had come to Gasper's room and was waiting for the boy. Naruto heard the door open and shut, and he let out a sigh of relief when he saw that Gasper had finally got to the room with a large blush seeming to be on his face.

"Yo Gasper, I was wondering when you would get here." Naruto greeted with a laid back manor
of speaking, before he raised an eyebrow when Gasper started to walk towards Naruto with a... strange confidence to his step. Gasper got in front of Naruto quickly, before he sat down on the bed next to him. Naruto raised an eyebrow at the strange behavior, before he poked Gasper in the stomach, the blush on the boys face showed that he wasn't completely out of it.

"He-hey Naruto... have you ever thought about se-se-sex... with another boy? I have been having these... dreams lately." Gasper started out with an embarrassed look on his face, while Naruto seemed to understand where this was going from here. Gasper was coming to Naruto for sex advice or something like that, since Naruto was a pretty open person about this, he wouldn't judge Gasper over anything that he said in this room.

"I can say I have thought about it before, but hey, in our long lives anything can happen. Though, the fact I am technically genderless because of my transform power means that I can be a guy or a girl if I want to." Naruto mentioned, letting Gasper knew that he wasn't going to think little of Gasper in his own sly way of speaking. This was a somewhat safe place to... talk!? Naruto was surprised when Gasper leaned forward and pecked him on the lips very lightly. He was more surprised than he was anything else, since he knew he was straight since he knowingly had sex with two girls regularly, and with great pleasure did he do this. Never before had he really entertained the thought of being in a relationship with another boy, not once.

Gasper tried to lean forward again, but Naruto flicked him in the forehead with a light smirk on his face. Gasper looked away for a moment, before he looked at Naruto.

"I... want to know what it feels like. Please?" Gasper pretty much begged, and Naruto groaned for a moment. Great, now Gasper was using Allure to make it harder to say no to him, and his cute looks made it even harder than before, in both a literal and mental way.

"Nobody ever finds out about what happens in this room, not matter what. I will do this, but only because I spit in the face of human morals on sexual relationships." Naruto said as he got up and got down on his knees in front of Gasper, knowing that what he was about to do was something he would normally never do if this wasn't Gasper asking him to do it. He knew for a fact that he wouldn't be telling anyone what he was about to do, so with that silent promise to himself he lifted Gasper's skirt and saw that the boy was wearing pink panties today. Yanking them down towards the boy's ankles, Naruto tossed them away without a second thought.

Never before had Naruto really cared that Gasper was hung, until now, when this boy had a soft penis almost as long as what Naruto had when fully hard. Naruto leaned forward and took the head of the penis into his mouth, gently sucking on it with gentle licks to the slit. Naruto enhaled through his nose the slightly strong aroma as he took the entire soft cock into his mouth and played with it, using his tongue to bat it would from cheek to cheek. Naruto used his hands to unbutton his clothes, tossing away his jacket while his body heated up. His pants and underwear soon followed, leaving Naruto completely naked as he sucked on the slowly hardening cock.

Even Gasper was taking off his clothes, undoing and tossing away his top to reveal creamy skin that looked feminine to the eyes. Gasper was gasping and moaning in pleasure as the young nekoshou sucked and licked the dick inside of his mouth, the cock growing in size so that it started to become harder for Naruto to keep the entire member engulfed inside of him. Naruto's eyes widened when the cock poked the back of his throat, before he pulled away slightly when the trap's cock stood in front of him at full attention. Naruto gulped lightly to show that he was nervous about this when he reached forward and grabbed the cock, with the big dick measuring at easily 8 inches long and possible 2 or 3 inches wide. Naruto stood up and looked down at his own surprisingly hard cock, comparing the two with a grimace. Gasper was clearly the bigger of the two, with Naruto's smaller cock being only 4 inches long and barely over an inch wide.

Gasper's cock was even harder than Naruto's, showing that the trap clearly had Naruto beat when it came to this area of being a man.

Naruto got on the bed again, before he took up the doggy style position with a blush on his face and rested the front of his body against the cushy bed, his butt waving over to Gasper to come and get this over with. Gasper blushed deeply at the submissive gesture, knowing that after this he was going to owe Naruto a few really big favors. Gasper did grin a small bit through when he felt confidence fill him at how Naruto moaned lightly when the trap's penis poked against his back, and unused, hole. Little was it known, most species of youkai didn't have the need to use the bathroom thanks to evolution creating their bodies with the ability to use all of the food and convert it into energy. Gasper was glad for this, because it would mean he was about to fuck a very clean asshole without having to worry about anything disgusting happening after.

Gasper decided to see how far he could push it, so raising his hand he brought it down right on Naruto's ass, getting revenge for all of the times that Naruto spanked him over the years. Naruto yelped loudly at the spank, and he almost told Gasper off before another spank hit where the first one hit, making him yelp again. Something in Gasper seemed to switch on when he realized the control he had over Naruto, so thrusting the saliva covered cock at Naruto's ass, the first 3 inches went inside without a problem.

"Nnnnnyaa." Naruto moaned as the intrustion into his butt, the feeling he was getting being something he had never really felt before. It didn't feel amazingly at the moment, but beyond the pain that he felt, he could feel a deep crawling pleasure coursing through him. It was certainly better than the time that Xenovia thought assplay would be sexy, and shoved a finger up his butt during sex. Gasper was much bigger than a finger though, and when he pulled out and thrust forward again Naruto moaned loudly, before he felt Gasper reach around and grab his own cock. Gasper pushed his cock forward deep into Naruto while leaning forward so that he could whisper into Naruto's ear, something in Gasper had awoken... something dominant and proud.

"I never realized before how... little you are. Now I know that I made the right choice in wanting to make you my bitch, with this tiny cock you will be my uke." Gasper whispered, and Naruto almost turned around to bite Gasper for the comment, before the boy pulled his dick out and thrust it inside of Naruto again to shut him up before he could comment on the comment. Naruto felt Gasper's waist touched his butt when the boy reached the point that the entire penis was inside of Naruto, stretching him to the point that Gasper could feel the boy under him twitching while he moaned.

"Gasper... I am going... to KICK... your ass... for that comment." Naruto said between moans, honestly it felt good, but he was not going to let himself get degraded. He was nowhere near the level to of arousal to let himself get talked down to like that, just because some people liked getting talked down to, didn't mean that Naruto was one of them. Gasper gulped, having known he had deserved the ass kicking to come now that he had insulted Naruto's honor... apparently you could fuck him in the ass, but if you degraded him while doing it he found it insulting. Who knew that Naruto was so strange about what he would allow done to him.

Since he was already going to get his ass kicked, then he was going to fufill his dreams before then while he still had a dick to do it with, because he suspected that Naruto might maim him down there as punishment.

"Th-then I better earn as butt kicking." Gasper said as he started to thrust harder and more wildly into Naruto's rear end with the wet slapping of Gasper's larger balls hitting against Naruto's smaller ones. Naruto started to gasp as Gasper made him cum onto the sheets with a small amount of sperm straining the bed, and his cock went soft from the release, but Naruto was groaning as Gasper continued to hard fuck him up the ass. Naruto had his face against a pillow, while Gasper plowed him with a happy blush on his face with his fanged smile showing.

"What is going on here?" The sound of a female voice called from the door, and Gasper looked on in shock when he turned to see a girl with large breasts and a slim figure with neck length blue hair with a green fringe in the front. She was wearing the same clothes that Gasper had been, but she was almost a full foot taller than Naruto. She had her eyesbrows raised, with her dark yellow eyes staring at her boyfriend getting fucked up the ass by another boy... who was still thrusting inside of his ass.

"Gasper... asked me for... a favor." Naruto explained, and Xenovia nodded and went over towards the bed, where she sat at the edge and looked at them.

"Well then, I won't question it. Start fucking my boyfriend like you mean it Gasper, fill his butt with cum." Xenovia commanded, getting both boys to look at her in shock. Seriously, what girl just commanded somebody to fuck her boyfriend up the ass and fill his butt with cum, her words. Heck, she was evening lifting her skirt and moving her panties asice so that she could spread her pussy and start to tease herself as she watched this scene. "Well, fuck him stupid already so I can get a turn." Xenovia ordered, actually ordered this boy to fuck her boyfield up the butt.

Gasper thrust even harder than before in that moment, while Xenovia thrust her fingers into her snatch when Naruto's eyes widened as some saliva escaped his mouth when he gasped from shock. Xenovia used her other hand to reach other to Naruto and spank him with her high speed making the ass slap even more powerful. Naruto was sending Xenovia a dark look that promised pain, before he felt twitching... coming from inside his ass before Gasper pulled on Naruto on came deeply in his butt.

Vampire regeneration properties replacing lost body fluids equals a lot of cum, and a lot of cum was what was filling up Naruto's ass before it started to leak out his ass without Gasper even taking his dick out. He took his dick out and came a few more spurts onto his back, with Naruto shivering at the strange feeling, before he felt something get placed in his ass again. Looking back in shock, he saw tht Xenovia had her thumb right in his butt, keeping the cum locked inside of his ass. She used her other hand to show Naruto the Gender-Swap Ray that Rias was letting her use.

Xenovia had originally planned to find Naruto and ask him if he would be willing to do a little role reversal, with him taking the dick instead of it being her taking his dick. Seeing her boyfriend willing to take a dick up the ass just made it easier for her to make this a reality. Now all she had to do was set the switch for the Transgender setting and allow the beam to hit her before she could experience new things with her lover again. The Raygun had been originally made for the purpose of finding out what you would look like as another sex, but she would be using it to HAVE sex in a new way for her. Now though, as she prepared to shoot herself with the gender swapping gun, she smiled lightly when she saw that Gasper had gotten hard again.

She had already stripped down, showing off her large breasts with bright pink nipples, and even her shaved pussy with pink lips while her light skin shown in the lightly lit room. Her sopping wet vagina had a light trail of liquid going down her inner thighs. She wiggled her thumb inside of Naruto's ass, before she started to move it in and out lightly, using the wet cum inside of him to make the motion feel better than it normally would have. Xenovia lowered herself down so that her mouth was next to the cum filled hole and took her thumb out for a brief moment before replacing it with her tongue. She blinked at the strange taste of Gasper's cum, being a sort of salty/sweet taste, unlike Naruto's plain sweet taste.

'I am glad that Naruto has long since agreed to letting Gasper into a threesome between us, or this might be awkward.' Xenovia thought lightly. Of course, she had little doubt that this was awkward for the boys, but she on the other hand was not nearly as unpleased by the thought of being with her boyfriend and another boy, who her lover agreed on, at the same time. Sure, she wouldn't let Gasper get her pregnant, because as it would turn out she was able control her own menstration cycle, and right now she had decided that today and every day this week would be safe for her to have sex, just in case Gasper came inside she didn't want to have his baby. She was only willing to bear Naruto a child, and she might not even have sex with Gasper today if Naruto didn't approve.

Xenovia stuck a few fingers inside of Naruto's ass easily as well, Gasper having loosened Naruto up a good amount with his big cock. You would think a feminine boy would have a small dick, but that was not the case it would seem. Though the fact the penis was a softer color with light skin made it seem like a feminine dick, if such a thing was possible. Truly a trap even down to the dick. The boy seemed confused on what to do, while Naruto's tail and cat ears had popped out of the top of his head. Having his ass played with by Xenovia is such a gentle and loving way was so much nicer than having Gasper just pound at his ass.
Xenovia gulped down the cum that had gotten her in mouth, with a lot of cum still trying to escape from the clean asshole. Xenovia used a single hand to play with Naruto's balls while she ate out his cum filled ass, bringing from pleasure from two sources. Gasper still didn't know what he was suppose to do now that somebody else was involved, so rolling her eyes Xenovia grabbed Gasper's dick very gently... though hard enough to get his attention... and she made him crawl over to right behind her. She flipped Naruto over on his back and had three fingers inside of his ass to keep most of the cum from spilling out.

She started to thrust her fingers, while Gasper got the message and started to push his blood filled member at her used pussy, that Naruto had banged many times before. Gasper was bigger than Naruto though, at least twice Naruto's size and a bit over twice as thick. Don't get her wrong, she had seen how Gasper had sex, the boy was little more than a big dick that could only thrust in and out while Naruto was actually skilled at using his little cock to please her when they had sex. She had an orgasm every time they did make love, but she knew that Gasper would stretch her out more than Naruto did.

"Stop pussyfooting around Gasper, fuck my pussy with that fat cock so that when I fuck Naruto I won't have to worry about you butting in during the middle." Xenovia said with a twitching eyebrow at how slow and nervous Gasper seemed to be. Naruto was just moaning under her fingers playing in his ass, but he did manage to smirk at how Gasper was being told off. After getting fucked that hard up the butt, Naruto wan't a little revenge for the rough fucking. Naruto gasped though when Xenovia leaned back down and engulfed his cock with her mouth. Naruto's cock hardened to it's full size and Xenovia was able to take the entire thing in her mouth before it hit the back of her throat. She opened her mouth wider, before she leaned down a bit so that she could brag later about being able to get his balls into her mouth as well.

"That is... so hot." Naruto said, before his back arched when she moaned. The reason behind her moan was Gasper starting to push the head of his penis inside of Xenovia's cunt. Xenovia was surprised, she knew that getting stretched felt good, but she had never thought that it would be this good, granted, sex felt better with Naruto because she had an emotional attachment to him, but this was pretty good as well. With Naruto's cock in her mouth and Gasper slowly inserting himself in her pussy, she was happy with what she was getting right now. She rolled her eyes though at how slowly Gasper was going, so lifting her back leg she wrapped it around his waist and yanked him towards her so that the first 6 inches of his cock went inside her.

Xenovia moaned around Naruto's cock, and Naruto reached down to grab her head and rubbed on it so that she would return her attentions to his penis... and his ass as embarrassing as it was to admit. Xenovia went back to doing just that as she curled and twisted her fingers inside of his ass and sucked on her cock while swirling it around on the inside of her mouth with her tongue. Gasper behind her frowned very light, Xenovia's pussy wasn't as tight as Naruto's ass, but she was softer and had folds on the inside that stimulated him almost as much as the pure heat he got inside of the cat youkai's bum. He tried to go a little deeper inside of the girl, only for her to kick him lightly and turn her head just enough to give him a look.

She was not ready to take the entire thing yet, so taking her mouth off of Naruto's dick she licked at it for a few moments before she looked back at Gasper.

"I have to get more horny before you can go deeper, my pussy and Naruto's ass are different things." Xenovia said, before she felt Naruto kick her lightly in the gut for that comment, it was true, but she didn't have to say it like that. He knew that... Naruto didn't get to finished that thought before Xenovia went knuckled deep inside of his ass with three fingers. Naruto then felt her slowly take her fingers out, but she stopped when a little cum leaked out. She was being forced back and forth from how Gasper was thrusting into her from behind as well, but amonst her moans she payed enough attention to Naruto so that she could lick up the cum that was leaking from his butt.

Gasper could make a lot of cum with a singe load thanks to his quick vampire healing, and his body wouldn't stop spurting out come until each orgasm died down. Xenovia placed Naruto's thighs around her head and over her shoulders so that she could get to his ass easier. Gasper was finally able to get all 8 inches inside of Xenovia a few minutes later, while Xenovia made sure to slowly tease the cum out of Naruto, his own cock twitching with the desire to get attention. Xenovia had never been as stretched as she had at this moment, though honestly, she wished that Naruto would use his shape shifting powers on his dick sometime, but he made up for it with skill... Gasper was just wildly thrusting into Xenovia, not knowing that he was only truly going for his own release.

Xenovia came with a loud moan as she took her mouth off of her boyfriends anus, with what little remained of the cum inside of him leaking out onto the bed. Xenovia's juices splashed on Gasper;s dick as he pistoned in and out of her, grabbing onto her waist while she leaned forward again and grabbed Naruto's buttcheeks before she fully engulfed his cock again, but not his balls like last time. Gasper groaned and fully sheathed himself inside of her, cumming straight into her womb, which made her glad it was a safe day. Xenovia's eyes widened when he filled her womb up to the brim though, before it started to leak out of the sides and run down her thighs. She was surprise at how much cum the boy had inside of him, you would never suspect a trap of being able to do that.

She pushed back against him and cum splashed against the bed again while he tried to oush all the way back in, but all he managed to do was slide his dick between her ass cheeks and shoot the rest of his load into the air and on her back.

"Dude, really?" Naruto asked as Xenovia sucked on his cock and bobbed her head so that her lips rubbed him up and down his cock teasingly, gently pushing him passed the limit. Xenovia took her mouth off his dick, before she crawled up and used her cum soaked pussy to impale herself on Naruto's cock, with him groaning at the... strange feeling of his girlfriend's slightly looser and cum soaked cunt. He knew that she would tighten up again, but it was a new thing to feel her a bit loose around him. Naruto wasn't fond of this feeling though, so now that his legs were fully working again he flipped them over so that Xenovia was taking it doggy style with Gasper's cum very quickly leaving her pussy.

Yeah, it was about time that he showed Gasper was fucking was suppose to be like. Xenovia gasped when Naruto reached around and started to flick her clit as he not only thrust, but grinded his waist into her butt to cause her a large amount of pleasure. Xenovia came within seconds, while Gasper looked at Naruto in shock at how quickly he was able to make Xenovia come though skill instead of size, while Xenovia had a screaming orgasm as she removed the rest of Gasper's sperm from herself in that instant.

Xenovia collapsed forward on the bed, and she looked up at Naruto with a sour blush on her face.

"Ch... cheater, you know... my tricks." Xenovia said in little more than a whisper, before she looked in shock when Naruto socked Gasper in the face with a satisfied look on his sweaty face.

"THAT was for earlier, you earned that. Next time you try something like that, I WILL remove what makes you a man and turn you into a woman by hand. The only reason I even agreed was because you are my friend, and having sex with traps isn't gay." Naruto said with a twitching eyebrow at how he was finally getting his just deserts for the dick move that Gasper pulled on him. Naruto looked towards Xenovia, and she held her hands up in surrender before she backed away very slowly.

"This may be a bit to much to ask, but do you mind if I fuck you up the ass by using the Gender-Swap Raygun to give himself a dick?" Xenovai asked unsurely, not sure how Naruto would handle the question. She saw him pause for a moment, before he crossed his arms and thought about it.

"Do you also keep your boobs, general looks, and vagina?" Naruto asked with a raised eyebrow, and Xenovia nodded.

"Yes, the only difference is that I set the device to Transgender and grow a dick and balls for about a hour before the transformation ends. Completely temporary." Xenovia answered, and Naruto looked at Gasper with demanding expression.

"Leave. Now." Naruto ordered, and Gasper scrambled out of the room as fast as he could.

Now it was time a very special round two.

Chapter End!
Please Leave Me Lots Of Nice Long Reviews, But No Flames Please!
Because this is a special occasion, I decided to make the first lemon a two part lemon. If have have ideas for lemons you want to see later, then leave them in a review and I will hopefully get to them.
Sign up to rate and review this story