Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Escort

by DarknessBliss

Gerard as a escort. One-shot and second-person. WARNING::THIS IS PURE AND UTTER SMUT WITH NO REAL PLOT!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-09-03 - 1842 words - Complete

?Blocked
A/N: If you see ----, add your name.

You were working around the room of the Black Sugar Jar. It was a male escort club for women loaded with a lot of dough. You worked there as a waitress for the past year.
All night you were serving drinks to women who were surrounded by gorgeous men whose job is to pay them compliments, flirt shamelessly, and if they paid them enough, sleep with them. Most of the women in here are married even.
After you took your last tray before calling it a night, you walk past him again.
Gerard Way.
He was the club's top draw. He's been known to take in 50 grand a night. He was sitting next to a pretty girl, whispering what you believed were sweet and smooth words to make her melt.
Everyone was attracted to him. Even you. You had a crush on him since you worked here. But you knew that you didn't have a snowball's chance in Hell with him. Not that you're bad looking, but you didn't feel like you'd fit his creditals.
You sighed but you went to the bar to return your tray. You turned around and saw the girl leaving and Gerard nowhere in sight. You practically jumped out of your skin when you felt an arm wrapped around your waist. You turned your head and there was Gerard.
"Are you done, ----?" He asked.
You were surprised that he knew your name. You both never really talked. You were both nervous and excited that he was actually speaking to you now.
"W-Why?" You asked.
Then you squeaked when you felt his lips nip your ear. "Because I've been watching you, wanting you all night, ----", he said, giving you shivers of antipication.
He slipped his hand underneath your short black skirt and feeling you through your panties. You tried your best not to moan because you were in public, but his rubbing was so good. You place your hand over his and press it to make him keep going.
"Wait for me. I'll walk you home tonight", he said.
"Why?" you breathed out.
"I wanna play with the pretty pussy", he whispers seductively in your ear.
You nodded quickly and felt a pang of regret when he removed his hand and left to fill out an escort time-out card.

You both arrive at the door of your place and while you looked into your purse for your keys, Gerard kisses and bites your neck while his hands unbutton your white blouse.
"G-Gerard, stop..." You protest breathlessly. "I hafta g-get my keys..."
He didn't stop but you didn't mind it because you just found your keys. You unlocked the door and Gerard gently pushed you inside while he closed and locked the door again.
He came back to you, slipped off you blouse, and roamed his hands all over the upper half of your body.
"The bedroom's over-" You tried to say but you were cut short by Gerard unzipping your skirt and yanked it down, along with your panties. Then he slipped a finger inside you, earning a lusty moan from you.
"Fuck the bedroom", he growled. "You're making me so hot right now, I'll fuck you on the floor". He goes back to kissing your neck.
"Yes!" you gasped, loving the feeling of his probing finger.
Gerard presses his thumb to your clit while he inserts another finger in you. You unhook your bra and let it drop to the floor.
You were completely naked and pressing yourself against him. You whimper when he stopped his fingers and slipped them out. He moved you over to the couch and had you sit with your legs spread apart.
"I want you to touch yourself when I undress for you", he said with a smirk.
You start to finger yourself while you watch Gerard strip out of his clothes. Seeing his toned torso made you slip in another finger and fuck yourself even harder. He sees this and quickly unzips himself.
"Oh god, Gerard", You moan loudly and threw your head back. You felt yourself getter wetter and wetter.
"You look hot like that, sugar", said Gerard as he took off his pants, boxers, and shoes. Then he motioned you to stop.
You obeyed and saw him. Naked. In front of you. God, so the rumors in the club are true.
Gerard notices you staring and smiles knowingly.
Then you were struck with an idea. A wicked grin spread across your face as you laid down on the couch, "Come here, Gerard. Straddle me".
Gerard strode over and climbed on top of you. He didn't know what you were planning to do but he was excited. You grabbed his cock gently and stroked him. He moans and then you lower your head and started to suck the head. You slid your tongue on the slit. Then you took him in your mouth.
"Oh shit", he groaned as he grabbed your hair and slowly fuck your mouth. You took in more of him and place your hands on his hips to steady him as he thrusted in your mouth faster. "Motherfucking yeah. God, you're taking that whole thing, ----, a-aah..." he moans at the feeling of your tongue swirling around him and your lips enveloping him.
Just when you start to taste pre-cum, Gerard pulls out of your mouth. He gets off and has you sit up again with your legs open. He kneels down between them.
"Gerard", You say, rapidly breathing.
He slides a finger up to your soaked clit, causing you to sigh. "I wanna lick the pretty pussy".
"Do it, then", You begged. Gerard gives it a light lick. "Maah", you moan at the feeling. He smiles to himself and starts giving it more pressing licks. He sucks your clit and inserts two fingers between licks.
You move your hips in circles, chanting his name, "Gerard,Gerard,Gerard..."
When he kisses you there, you can't take it anymore. You want him now.
"Gerard, fuck me", you whimper. "Please fuck me. Fuck me like your customers..."
Gerard climbs up to you and gives you a quick kiss, "I don't want to. I fuck my customers fast so they can get off. I never come fo them at all. I want to give you a good hard fuck so I can come for you. Only you".
You blush at his words but you kissed him hard. You pull away and whisper, "Fuck me, Gerard. Make me moan like a whore. Make me your whore. I want to make you come so hard. Please".
"Yeah baby", He has come down to the floor with him. You lay down, revealing your dripping wet entrance to him.
"Come on, Gerard", you entice him with your body and your words. "I'm all wet, aching for your long hard cock".
Gerard uses his pre-cum as a lube for himself and lines himself to you. With a swift thrust, he pushes himself inside you,
You scream in absolute pleasure. Just the feeling of him inside you was enough to bring you to a jolting orgasm.
"Fuck, you're tighter than I thought, ----", Gerard pants. "So fucking tight. God...yeah".
You smiled. Gerard starts to move slowly into you. "Ohh, Gerard", you moan as you bite your fingers. "Oh god, yes. Harder, baby. Faster".
He took one of your legs and had you laid on your side. "That way it'll be good and hard", he expalins to you. He thrusts into you in an angle. He hits that sweet little bundle of nerves making you yell out, "AW GOD! Right there, baby!"
"Really?" Gerard asks coyly. "Here?"
He hits it again. You moan like a whore. He flashes you a wicked smile as he went harder and faster into you. Intense pleasure wrecked havoc in your body and you love it. You push yourself down to meet his thrusts.
"Yeah! Fuck yes!" you screamed in delight. "Oh, Gerard! Fuck me, ahh! So fucking good! Ohh, god! Gerard!"
"Fuck, ----!" Gerard moans as he goes even faster. "God, I love your tight-as-hell pussy! Fuck!"
After a few more hard thrusts and an array of moans and curses, Gerard slows down a bit, "Sit up. I want you to ride me".
You both raise up and you got onto his lap, your back to him. His cock slides up to the hilt of you. "Ahh!" you groaned.
"Move, Sugar", Gerard said and you make yourself bounce in a steady pace while he holds your hips.
"Fuck!" Gerard growls at the feeling of your slick pussy going up and down on his cock. "Oh my god, you fucking sexy slut! You love my cock in your pussy, don't you?"
"Yeah, oh god, yeah!" You moan loudly.
He makes you turn your head to him and kisses you, "God, you're a incredible fuck", he said, kissing your shoulder. "Better than, oh fuck, any woman I ever had. Unh, so good".
"You too", You said. "God, I had a crush on you for about a year. Aahh..."
"Yeah?" Gerard smiled.
"Yeah", you push down harder. "Oh god, I'm goning to cum".
"Me too, ah," Gerard said as he dug his nails into your skin. "Come, ----. Fucking soak me".
You give one more bounce and felt the white hot explosion coming in you. "Oh GERARD!" you gasped as you came all over him and your inner thighs. You loll your head on his shoulder as he continued to fuck you.
"Oh fuck, ----!" he yelled as he slipped out of you and come all over your stomach. You sighed at the sticky spouts of warmth.
He turned you around and kisses you with all the strength he has left. You kiss back and wrap your arms around his neck.
He pulls back and looks at you, "What would you think if I told you that I loved you since you started working at The Black Sugar Jar and wanting to screw you every damn night?"
You blushed rose pink, "Y-you love me?"
Gerard nods, "I still have to work as an escort for a while, but, will you belong to me and only me?"
"Yes" you said, kissing him again.
Gerard lifts you up and carries you to your bedroom. The both of you slipped into the covers.
"Can we do it here next time?" you asked.
"Yeah, the floor's kinda rough, huh?" said Gerard.
You smirk, "I didn't even notice".
"Yeah, tomorrow night in here will be fine", he says with a wink.
You giggle a little. Gerard wraps his arms around you, "Every woman has my body..."
He leans in your ear and whispers, "But you have my heart and complete ownership of my body".
You smiled at him and you both were out cold in a matter of minutes.

A/N: This is my first majorly smut story (and yes, I do have a filthy mind sometimes). I hope you like it. R&R, if you like.
Sign up to rate and review this story