Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

To Love Thyself

by frnksfrthmmrs

First attempt at writing a fic. Black Parade Gerard fucks Party Poison.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-09-04 - Updated: 2014-09-06 - 2445 words - Complete

?Blocked
Authors Note: Okay so this is my first time ever writing a fic and it's probably absolutely terrible. Also please ignore the two weird-ass parts, Saya requested that they were included and she takes full responsibility. Also the ending is shit because I didn't know how to put in the one weird thing without the ending being weird? Idk. Also I apologize if it's hard to know which one of them is doing what, I tried to make it clear but it's hard when it's two of the same person. Enjoy. Lots of sex.




Frankie?!” Gerard basically screamed in the other Gerard's face, causing him to turn a deep scarlet, a very similar color to his hair.

“Yes, Frankie,” he said back quietly.

“You mean Frank Iero, the hyperactive little midget who I'm best friends with? You have a crush on Frank motherfucking Iero? What the hell?”

“What?? He's amazing and cute and sexy and-”

“Oh god, no more please!!” Gerard shouted. “He's my best friend!”

“He's my best friend too! A best friend I just happen to want to kiss and cuddle and maybe get fucked by-”

“Woah woah woah,” Gerard said, cutting him short. “Get fucked by?” The red haired Gerard blushed deeply and nodded ashamedly. “C'mon man, Frank wouldn't even be any good in bed. I could fuck you better than Frank ever could.”

“Oh shut up,” Gerard shot back at him, giving him a little push.

“Don't believe me?” The white haired man said in a seductive tone, moving closer to his future self, until he could lean in and whisper in his ear, “Why don't I prove it to you?”

“You're nuts,” the red haired Gerard said, trying to sound nonchalant, but that attempt failed when he visibly shuddered at the tone Gerard was using. The white haired Gerard smirked at him, moving even closer, until their bodies were pressed right up against each other, starting to lick and nibble on his earlobe, easily feeling the other Gerard's cock starting to fill out in his tight-ass pants.

“You don't seem to want me to stop,” Gerard whispered in his ear, his voice heavy with lust, and his hand slowly traveling down his chest and stomach to his crotch, gripping him suddenly and tightly, delighting in the desperate little whimper he got in return. “See? You're hard for me already.”

Gerard let out another little noise, mentally cursing himself for being so easy, although the white haired Gerard didn't seem to mind. “Such a slut for me, aren't you?” And with that, Gerard was gone, letting out a loud moan at his words.

“Come with me, baby,” the past Gerard whispered, running a hand down his future self's arm and gently taking his hand and leading him over to the bed on the other side of the room, laying him down.

“Spread your arms and legs for me.” Gerard obeyed immediately, desperate to be touched more. The white haired Gerard's eyes landed on a box sticking out from beneath the bed. As he pulled it out, he was very pleased with what he found inside. “Look how easy you've made this for me; a whole box filled with sex toys under your bed. Who were you saving these for? Were they for Frankie?” He laughed darkly, his eyes burning holes into the man on the bed as he turned red again, averting his gaze. “That's what I thought. Well, Frankie's not here, baby. You're all mine tonight.”

It was at this point that Gerard realized that the redhead was wearing far too many articles of clothing. He reached down grabbing at his blue leather jacket and pulled it off of him, leaving him to look at the bright yellow shirt he was wearing. “Yellow? Really? What happened to all black?” He practically growled, ripping off the shirt, and reaching down to unbutton his jeans, happy to see he wasn't wearing anything underneath. He lowered them down to his thighs and stopped to look at him.

“I grew up, you emo,” the readhead answered, trying to sound tough, but failing as he bucked his hips upward against his will, cold air washing over his cock.

“Strong words coming from someone who's fucking the air just because he wants me so badly.” Gerard reached down, smirking, beneath the bed, grabbing rope from the box. The man on the bed's eyes widened immediately, and he blushed deeply, but he didn't flinch. He wanted this just as much as Gerard did.

Gerard slowly grabbed his wrists, gently tying a knot around each of them, attaching them to the bedposts. The man under him pulled a little at the rope, testing it, and it didn't budge. He swallowed nervously.

Gerard placed the remainder of the rope on the bed next to the other Gerard's head, and reached down to pull his jeans off all the way, but found himself getting frustrated as the jeans refused to come down over his pale legs.

“Jesus, how long did it take you to get these on?” he grunted at him, pulling at them fiercely, but to no use. The redheaded Gerard tried to wiggle his way out of his jeans, and after much struggle, he was free of the restricting denim. He was now fully naked and spread for his past self, who was still fully clothed. He tried to reach up to undress him, forgetting that he could not use his hands.

“Eager, are we?” Gerard teased, picking up the rope and tying the other man's feet to the foot of the bed. He tried to buck his hips upward, but found that he was unable to move an inch. He looked up at Gerard with wide, pleading eyes, Gerard only smirking down at him; that evil smirk that said “I know you want me”.

“Take off your clothes.. Please.. Need to see you.. All of you..” Gerard laughed darkly, “Well since you asked so nicely..” He began to strip, making a show out of it, biting his lip, running his hands all over his torso before slipping out of his clothes. Once they were both naked, Gerard slid himself on top of the redhead, licking up from his chest to his neck, making a slight detour to circle his nipples with his tongue, forcing little whimpers out of his trapped lover. He rolled his hips down, grinding their erections together, moans pouring out of both of them. “Gerard.. Please..”

“You talk too much,” Gerard said with a smirk, reaching into the box again. The other Gerard's eyes widened as he saw a ball gag in his hands. He started squirming in his restraints, leaving Gerard laughing evilly. “Open up, little slut.”

The older Gerard obediently opened his mouth and let Gerard place the ball inside, securing it around his head. “How's that?” The man beneath him let out a muffled noise. “That's what I like to hear.”

Gerard began leaving gentle kisses all across his neck, then down across his collarbones, down his chest, stomach and stopping right before the spot he needed him most. A strangled noise came from above him, music to his ears. The other Gerard's hips started bucking wildly and his moans got louder as Gerard licked slowly up and down his cock, hard and leaking. Gerard could tell he was about to come. So, being the asshole he was, Gerard leaned down again, this time returning with a shiny silver ring. He slid it down his length, tightening it at the base. The other Gerard tried to protest, but it was no use.

Gerard kept licking at his cock, torturing him as best he could. He started to lick further down, past his balls and to his sensitive opening, licking once, enjoying the muffled scream he heard. He licked again, then dipped his tongue in slightly. He smiled to himself as the other Gerard began trying to fuck himself on his tongue.

Gerard sat up and the other Gerard whimpered at the loss of contact. Gerard removed the gag only to lift his fingers to the man's mouth and say in a dominant tone, “suck, bitch.”

The redhead tried to say something witty but found himself unable to speak, so he just took three fingers into his mouth, sucking on them, swirling his tongue around, while never breaking eye contact.

Once his fingers were nice and wet, the gag was returned to the other Gerard's mouth. He leaned back down, rubbing his fingers slowly along his opening, drawing out a desperate moan. He smirked and looked up at him. “You want this so badly, don't you, little whore?”

His only response was another desperate moan, which was enough of a yes for Gerard, who immediately sunk one finger into him, getting hotter as he felt tight warmth around his finger. He moved it in and out before adding a second, the redhead getting louder and louder by the second. When a third finger was added, creating a slight burn in his ass, he screamed around the gag and rolled his hips down as much as he could, desperately trying to fuck himself on Gerard's fingers, trying to get him deep enough to hit his most sensitive spot.

Gerard saw what he was going for and pushed his fingers deeper into him, finally hitting that spot and drawing out another scream. He kept the same angle, enjoying watching his future self squirm from the severe pleasure combined with the pain of not being able to release. He enjoyed watching him sweat so much that his red hair dye started to stain the pillows on the bed. Gerard enjoyed the sight so much that he feared he was in danger of losing it too early, so he pulled out his fingers.

The other Gerard whimpered at the sudden emptiness, his eyes shut tight, but was reassured when Gerard leaned up and whispered in his ear seductively, “don't worry baby, you're about to get filled with something much bigger.”

Gerard knelt between his legs, lining himself up, teasingly rubbing the head of his cock against his entrance, wanting to hear him whimper some more. Without warning, he slammed into the man beneath him, causing his back to arch and another scream to be released into the gag. He was trying to play it cool, to not let Gerard see how much of a slut he was for him, but he failed miserably at being quiet, because dick too bomb.

Gerard started a steady pace, gradually picking up strength, with the redhead getting loud even with the gag. Gerard reached up and undid the strap of the gag, removing it from his mouth. “I want to hear you,” he practically growled into his ear. His next thrust was particularly forceful, and perfectly placed, as the amazing badass Party Poison screamed out his name like a goddamn porn star.

Gerard angled himself so every thrust gave him that surge of pleasure, and it wasn't long before Gerard felt the heat coming in his stomach. He knew he wouldn't last much longer, especially not with the filthy things spilling out of the redhead's mouth. He was screaming out for more, begging, “harder Gerard! Harder! P-please.. Don't stop Gerard, feels so fucking good, feel so fucking full, so good.”

“Could Frankie fuck you this good? Could he make you scream like this?”
The response that came was a string of loud moans eventually followed by a grunt sounding something like “no”.

“I can't fucking hear you”

“No! Only- oh fuck yes- only you!”

Gerard moaned out, “that's right, bitch” and his thrusts became more erratic and uneven as he neared his climax. He was panting and leaking inside of the other man, making it easier to slide in and out. “Wanna hear you scream my name as you tighten around my cock and come for me..”

uhh.. G-Gerard.. The ring.. P-please take off the ring.. H-hurts..” He moaned out, the pain of not being able to release taking over him. Gerard reached down between them, taking the ring off. He jacked the man's cock once and thrust one more time and that was it. The redhead's ass tightened around Gerard's cock as he came, hard, shooting out all over Gerard's hand and stomach and screaming his name out loud. That's all it took for Gerard to reach his climax, pouring into the man under him, panting and whimpering, and finally collapsing on top of him.

Once he was able to speak again, the older Gerard looked down at his past self completely spent, lying on his chest with his eyes closed and said, “you better not fall asleep before untying me asshole.”

“If you're gonna call me an asshole after I just fucked you, maybe you deserve to be left tied up,” came the reply with a weak laugh, although Gerard sat up and released him from the bonds. They cleaned themselves up and laid back on the bed, passing out almost immediately.

…...................................................................

Party Poison woke up the next morning alone, with no sign of Gerard. He started to think, of course it was just a dream. However, when he sat up and felt a certain surge of pain in a certain area, he knew that was he remembered of the night before was real.

He threw some clothes on and headed out of his bedroom. As he walked into the kitchen, he saw Fun Ghoul sitting there; Kobra and Jet must be out somewhere. When Ghoul looked up and saw Gerard, he suddenly got a peculiar look on his face, one that said “I know something you don't know”.

“Why are you staring at me?”

“I saw, Gee. Last night, I saw”

“What do you mean you saw??”

“I mean, I saw you tied up on the bed with a gag in your mouth and I saw you from the Black Parade era fucking the living shit out of you. That's what I mean.” Gerard turned a bright shade of red, standing there with his mouth gaping open.

“I also heard him say something about me. Wanna explain that?”

“Okay so maybe I had a stupid little crush on you, but he fucked it out of me so we don't have to worry about that shit.”

“Wait, so you don't have a crush on me anymore? Damn it, maybe I had one on you Gerard.”

“Sorry Frankie, but my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun.”

“Oh yeah?” Frank proceeded to stand up, turn around, and slap his ass right in Gerard's face. “What do you call these then?”

Gerard just laughed and walked away.
Sign up to rate and review this story