Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation

Boldness

by Silverone

AU fic. After his concert at the Palladium, Shuichi runs into Taki Aizawa, who wishes to give him a few pointers. Shuichi decides to show Taki just how little help he really needs.

Category: Gravitation - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Humor - Characters: Shuichi, Other - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 2572 words

?Blocked
Title: Boldness
Rating: NC-17 (crude language, drinking, hand jobs)
Pairing: ShuichixTaki, with mentions of Eiri/Shuichi
Summary: AU fic. After his concert at the Palladium, Shuichi runs into Taki Aizawa, who wishes to give him a few pointers. Shuichi decides to show Taki just how little help he really needs.
Notes: This fic combines elements from both the anime and the manga. Eiri and Shuichi's relationship is at the point it was in the anime right before the concert, meaning they've shared a couple of kisses, but their relationship hasn't been cemented yet. But, otherwise, its' very much like the manga, meaning Shuichi isn't signed to NG yet and has just met Tohma for the first time and has yet to meet Ryuichi and for the purposes of this fic, is just meet

As he downed his sixth beer in the back alley behind the night club, Shuichi couldn't stop running through what he had done. "I humiliated myself in front of Tohma Seguchi. I made a complete jack ass out of myself in front of the Tohma Seguchi." Oh sure, Seguchi had just looked at him good natured, completely confused way and even asked if Shuichi was okay and it was possible that he might have even decided to hear Shuichi out, if the boy hadn't run away at the speed of light.

He couldn't face Hiro, Maiko and Yuji after that. Even knowing that he'd get yelled at the next day for not helping cart home the equipment from his own concert wasn't enough to scare Shuichi into go back there and having to face them, filled with the knowledge that he'd blown it and that they knew he blew it. That's why he was here, being a pathetic drunken wannabe in the dark alley behind the night club, where no one could see how big a loser he was.

At least he had been alone until the backdoor to the club opened. He was up and was beginning to run when a voice stopped him. "Hey you're that kid from before. You weren't half bad." Shuichi turned around and eyed the guy slowly. Taki Aizawa of ASK, right? His band was the big one on the club scene right now and if anyone really wanted to brag about their Saturday night, they wanted to score some tickets to one of this guy's shows first. Looking at the guy, he guessed he could see why, since he looked like the type the girls in his class would go for.

Looking down and seeing his own puny, girly arms and scrawny body, Shuichi felt bitter. "Are you here to patronize me?" Maybe it was wrong to take such a tone with a big shot who had probably had more success with Seguchi in a couple of hours than Shuichi would have had if he'd been given an entire year with the man, but he didn't like the condescending tone in Taki's voice.

Leaning next to the door, Taki shook his head. "Just giving you a compliment. I mean, you guys were obviously good enough if you opened for us." The voice was full of condescension, just like Eiri Yuki's and speaking of which, why did the bastard have to show up and throw him like that?

Shuichi had tried to tell himself that he was glad and well, maybe he had been, but on the other hand, he had fucked up badly, twice because of Yuki. What was the novelist trying to prove? That he didn't care or that Shuichi cared too much? Curse him anyways, Shuichi grumbled to himself as he opened and chugged down another beer.

"Hey, give me one of those." Without even asking him, Taki walked over and sat down next to Shuichi's right, reached over him and helped himself to a can of beer. Shuichi glared at the guy, who merely laughed at him as he drank it down. "Show me some respect. You're looking at made man." The pride in his tone of voice was controlled, but Shuichi could detect the giddiness the other guy was trying to suppress.

"You guys were signed?" Figured everyone else was getting ahead but Shuichi. Even though he barely knew this guy, knowing that someone else was doing better then him was irritating.

Laughing, the other man took a second beer second beer, already done with the first. "Of course. It was only a matter of time with our talents." It almost felt like Shuichi had gained a new, irritating best friend that liked to lord it over him.

Even though he didn't know how to deal with such a "friend," Shuichi decided to keep his tone of voice as blasé as possible. "Uh huh." He gave a quiet hiccup, not sure if he should have another beer or not, since he didn't know how much he had drank. As for Taki, he was grabbing beers and downing them at that good, solid pace that was typical of the twenty something crowd.

"You doubt me? You shouldn't. If anything, you should be taking pointers from someone as great as me." Shuichi made a gagging noise, which wasn't unnoticed by Taki. "I sure hope you don't do that during oral, bastard."

Maybe it had just been meant as good natured ribbing or bad natured jabbing, but suddenly Shuichi's beer addled brain was stuck on sex and Eiri. That last thing Eiri had said about the possibility of sex, when Shuichi had freaked out about it, had been "Well you probably blow anyways and not in a good way."

Even though Taki wasn't Eiri and his words were really meant for the blond creep instead of this dark haired one, Shuichi felt the urge to defend his sexual prowess right then and there, as lacking as it probably was. "I bet I could get you off you stupid fucking bastard. You'd be screaming my name from the rooftops." Shuichi didn't know if he meant in pleasure or pain or maybe both, well okay, definitely just pleasure, 'cause pain with pleasure would be creepy and Shuichi wasn't a sadist.

Laughing as he started crushing a few of the empty beer cans next to him, Taki gave him a level look. "Not likely you damn queer. Wouldn't fuck you with a hundred foot pole." Obviously Shuichi was too drunk, because for a moment, he had wanted to ask where these poles could be bought.

"What makes you think you'd do the fucking?" Even though he realized that with him and Eiri, it would be Eiri on top, Shuichi couldn't see letting any other guy do that to him, though he could see himself doing it to a guy.

"Like I'd let you. Newbs always screw you too hard and never use enough lube. They think it's the same as fucking a woman."

The easy and casual admission of gayness or at least experience with gayness on Taki's part, while not that surprising, would have normally had Shuichi spazzing if he wasn't already drunk. Instead, Shuichi was in the mood to play it smooth, so as not to be treated like a child. "I bet I could do you right." Not that Shuichi really understood what went into doing it with guys, but it couldn't be too hard. Tab A still went into Slot B, there were just different slots.

Laughing at Shuichi, Taki pressed a can of beer to his forehead, his whole face getting heated from drinking. "You've probably never even kissed anyone before." The mention kissing suddenly brought that kiss Yuki had given him right to the forefront of Shuichi's mind.

"I so have." Shuichi wrapped his arms around his shoulders, shivering a little. No way was he denying that kiss.

"Yeah right. Prove it." Without even thinking, Shuichi took him up on the dare and gave Taki a sloppy, beer laden kiss with lots of tongue. The time for talk and for thought was over or had been for a long time.

When Taki pushed him away, he was licking his lips, making a face as if Shuichi had been a dog slobbering all over him. "Okay, yeah I taste a hint of kissing experience in there, but not much."

By now, Shuichi was feeling bolder than ever before due to the amount of beer running in his veins and had a hand resting on Taki's thigh. "Did you come out here just to sweet talk me or were you looking to get laid?" Not waiting for an answer, Shuichi kissed him again, twining his fingers into Taki's hair. As Taki's arms wrapped around his waist, all Shuichi could think about was how much he liked this. Maybe if he liked the rest of it, he'd let Eiri go further next time.

Actually, why did he have to let Eiri do anything? Why didn't he just do it himself? As he thought about taking initiative, he slide one hand down from Taki's head all the way down to his crotch and let it rest there even as he continued to kiss him. He could feel that the other man was already hard, confirming his suspicions that Taki had either planned this before he came out here or even if he hadn't intended for this to happen, he was definitely in the mood for it now.

Shuichi began to fiddle with the fly of Taki's pants, feeling like he was an all powerful sex god, even though he had no experience. Well, he told himself that he obviously did, because what he was about to do was no different from the way he abused himself every night of the week, he was just going to be doing it to someone else.

Breaking the kiss at that moment, Shuichi looked Taki in the eyes as he slid his hand down his pants quickly finding what he was looking for and gripping it, seeming to catch Taki off guard for a moment. "So answer me, do you want to or not?" After a few minutes, Taki's face settled into an easy smirk.

"Do you always talk this much before getting off?" Taking that as a strong hint that he had better get on with it, Shuichi began to move his hand up and down slowly. The only talking they did was face to face, mouth to mouth, tongues dancing.

Truth was, it wasn't even that great of a hand job, but in Shuichi's dazed mind, he was king, his fingers magically skilled from years of playing with keyboards and synthesizers. The way Taki was moaning in his mouth was boosting Shuichi's ego to greater heights than it had ever reached before, at least until Taki decided to reciprocate and undid Shuichi's own fly. Before he could pull away, the other's hand had already found his erection and was pumping away at it.

Shuichi tried to protest, only to find his words muffled due to the way their lips were still locked together. He found himself moving his own hand faster, hoping to get Taki off first, since he didn't think he could live it down if he was the one who came first. Despite how great a lover he believed himself to be, Taki's hands were demonstrating their own experience, experience that probably wasn't limited to being alone with nothing but cheap porn mags and a bottle of lotion.

Determined not to lose, Shuichi pushed those thoughts out of his mind. This was war and he had to keep his game face on. A war he almost lost until he felt Taki come over his hands, warm and hot, the other suddenly kissing him as hard as possible, to the point that Shuichi knew his lips were going to be numb afterwards. He came after that, though he didn't realize it until Taki pulled out of the kiss and removed his hand from Shuichi's erection. Shuichi laid back against the dumpster, gasping, but Taki had already zipped up his own pants and was reaching for another beer.

"See, I showed you, didn't I?" Shuichi smirked as he adjusted himself, it only now occurring to him that they could have been caught by someone else. Okay so what if they had been? As long as Yuki didn't find out, did it really matter?

Shrugging, Taki handed Shuichi a beer and downed his own. "Like I said, I've had better. It was like you were trying to husk corn." Shuichi seemed to remember hearing about a yaoi anime of his sister's that had something to do with corn and snickered, trying to keep new perverted thoughts from entering his head.

Rather than mention it to Taki though, Shuichi just nursed his beer. "Oh come off it. You liked it." How could anyone not like being pleasured by the future king of Japanese Music?

Disappointingly, Taki changed the direction of the conversation, to something other than sex. "So, do you have any plans for tomorrow?" Scratching his head, Shuichi wanted to say no, until he remembered that dreadful test he had to take, the one that'd had his mother screaming at him all week.

"Well, I have a test tomorrow, but after that, no. Why?" For a while, Taki didn't answer him though, at least not until he had finished his beer and even then it looked like he was putting a lot of thought into it.

When he finally did speak, Taki looked like he was actually a little nervous, or at least Shuichi's imagination told him the other man did. "You want to hang tomorrow?" Did Shuichi want to hang? Why would he? It wasn't like they had done anything other than...

"You mean have sex?" He laughed at the twitch that formed at the corner of Taki's forehead and the cool look that followed it, as if Taki wasn't trying to pick him up for a second round.

"Not necessarily."

"Just admit it, you want me to lay you because now that you've gotten a taste, you actually want to have the whole dish." Shuichi laughed loudly, pleased by his brilliant analogy. "Don't worry, I'll come and serve you tomorrow."

Maybe Taki was about to lay a verbal smack down on him; okay, not maybe, but definitely. Before he could though, a guy's voice was calling out Taki's name from behind the back door. "Ah crap Ma-kun, you have the worst timing." Tossing the can of beer into the dumpster behind them, Taki got up slowly, clumsily, the beer finally getting to him. "You'll remember about tomorrow, right? Meet me here after you get done with school, alright?" Shuichi nodded at him dumbly, too beer sodden to actually remember what had been said to him.

Giving him a death glare which promised well, death if Shuichi didn't come, Taki walked towards the back door, in such a way that it was obvious he was trying not to trip. The door slammed open, then shut and Shuichi thought he heard some yelling, but he was too blissfully focused on getting sloshed once again to pay attention. He was already forgetting what had happened, thankfully, since whatever it was he was forgetting would have made his first time with Eiri weird and he didn't want their magical first time to be weird. Besides, Eiri would make fun of him if he found out Shuichi had settled for some weird, nameless guy in a back alley.
Sign up to rate and review this story