Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Hermione and harry and Hermione

by GOLDJMW

uploaded to be able to read here and for others as well

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione - Published: 2014-09-12 - 10404 words - Complete

?Blocked
Hermione and Harry and Hermione

Chapter one

Pain of loss

The night was cold and dark. Not a single star shone through the thick clouds that loomed over head. A fog filled the cemetery, blocking what little there was to see. A lone figure stood trembling in front of one of the many grave sites. Despite her obvious grief, she had a beautiful glow that emitted from somewhere deep inside her. Her features were mostly ordinary, but there was something about her that could make your heart stop. Brown curly rings fell thickly across her back. Though her hair seemed a bit lifeless at the moment, her eyes where a swirl of color. Tears blocked the view properly and warped the appearance of her usually bright eyes. She collapsed to her knees and traced the engravings on the cold stone. Her finger stopped briefly at ‘loving husband’ before moving on. She then continued to trace the one word she cared for most over and over.

“Harry.” She sobbed painfully. “I’m so sorry. I s-should h-have done better. If I’d only listened-.” She squeezed her eyes closed forcing the few remaining tears out and doing her best to stem the flow. When she opened her eyes she took a deep calming breath. She leaned forward and kissed the head stone, but in her mind she shared one last kiss with her love. “I’ll find you. I promise I’ll find you.” She said. Then with out looking back she practically ran from the cemetery. When she was outside she came to a small patch in the grass that seemed to be set up for an early Halloween. There were candles in a circle filling the area with a slightly ominous light. In the center were strange drawings that were encompassed by a star. That is where she stood. Carefully she took out her wand and began to chant. After several moments the drawings began to glow. Then suddenly the entire area she was standing in was lit up brightly as though from space. With the sound of thunder she disappeared.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry shut the door to Hermione’s flat with a trembling hand and heart. He stumbled away and slumped against the elevator. He pressed the down button and banged his head against the hard metal to keep from crying. As he waited for the lift he contemplated how this could have happened. Voldemort had been defeated almost three months ago today. It hadn’t been quite the moment of heroism that the Daily Prophet would have you believe. Although, Harry had finally come into his full power at seventeen, he wasn’t foolish enough to think he had even the smallest understanding of magic, whether it be dark or light, compared to Voldemort. Ron joked that if Hermione had Harry’s power she could take on every Death Eater and Voldemort at once. Harry secretly agreed, but found the gleam in Hermione’s eye a little scary so he opted to remain quiet. After destroying the Horcruxes, Harry faced Voldemort just as prophesized… alone. Hermione found a spell that took souls that had a connection and transported one or both of them to a location. This way Harry could meet Voldemort on his own ground for once and not out numbered by Death Eaters. After Voldemort shook off the shock of the transportation he mocked Harry dodging his low ranking Auror curses easily. Finally after several minutes the moment Harry was waiting for happened. Their spells connected in mid air causing a priori incantatem. Just like in the graveyard Harry was able to push the beads slowly over to Voldemort’s side, however just before it reached the tip of Voldemort’s wand, Harry let go of his wand with one hand to reach inside his cloak. Voldemort took advantage of his distraction and began to push the beads back towards him. However, before they were even half way across Harry came out of his cloak with a black .50 Desert Eagle. Carefully he aimed and fired. The bullets whizzed across the room and pierced through Voldemort’s skull sending bits of his brain onto the floor. The Lifeless body crumpled to the ground. With Voldemort dead the connection between the wands broke and Harry too collapsed to the ground in relief and exhaustion.

The soft ‘Ding’ brought Harry out of his thoughts. He stood up and entered the empty elevator. Sighing he pressed the ground level button. As he began the trip down his thoughts steered to the reason he was here. Hermione. The name that lifted his heart now made it throb painfully from rejection. He hadn’t dated anyone since Ginny and Hermione had just broken up with Ron. It was the prefect time, or so he thought. He explained to her how he loved her since second year. How he didn’t understand the feeling and didn’t want to risk their friendship. How he was going to ask her to the ball before Ron started showing his feelings for her, and worse yet she started to show some in return. How he buried his love deep inside until he knew she was available for him to love. She merely stared at him blankly and asked him to leave.

Harry sighed mournfully as the doors opened allowing him to flee the building where his heart was crushed. ‘I need to get drunk.’ Harry thought morosely but determined. Nodding he went into the lobby bathroom and disappeared with out a sound.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just outside a cemetery in an open space a young woman writhed in pain as she felt as though her body had been torn apart and then sewed back together again. As her breathing slowed down and she was able to take in her surroundings she became slightly hysterical.

“It worked!” She cried joyfully. She dissolved to tearful laughs and cries. “I’m here it worked.” Still needing proof she carefully picked herself off the ground and made her way over to the cemetery. She walked past about twenty before coming to an empty spot where one should have been. She collapsed onto her knees crying. After several moments she calmed herself again. “I have to see him.” She thought. Quickly getting up she tried to think where he’d be. Just before disappearing she finally stopped to take in her appearance. Her clothes were torn and muddy. Her hair had leaves in it, and her make up was running. “Damn it all!” She cursed. She had to get cleaned up and fast. After that she was a woman on a mission. Hermione Granger always gets her man.



Chapter Two

Drunk

Slamming down the shot glass angrily, he gave a wave to the bartender signaling the need for another. “Make it a double.” He called out slurring his words slightly. As he waited for more liquor to drown his sorrows in he found himself falling deeper into his depression. He ran his hand through his messy black hair trying to relax himself with out much success. The more he tried not to think about the horrible events that occurred earlier in the day the more he found himself going over them again and again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hermione I have to tell you something.” Harry began. Hermione looked up at him from her seat on the couch and gave a bright smile.

“Sure Harry, what is it?” She asked while gesturing for him to take a seat next to her. He sat, though rigidly, as if expecting Hermione to attack him at any moment. Taking a deep calming breath he began.

“Hermione we’ve been friends for a long time.” Hermione smiled in agreement. “Over the years I’ve come to trust you more than anyone else. I feel more like myself when ever I’m with you.” Harry continued.

“I feel the same way Harry! You’re my best friend.” Hermione said happily. Harry frowned slightly at the word ‘friend’, but Hermione didn’t seem to notice.

“Yes, you’re my best friend as well…” Harry stopped to rub the back of his neck nervously.

“But?” Hermione prompted.

Harry looked up to look into her warm eyes full of acceptance and understanding. Taking encouragement from her expressive eyes, Harry continued.

“But over the years I’ve started to feel differently.” Hermione looked saddened thinking Harry didn’t consider her as close of a friend as he used to. “You see… I guess it was in second year when I saw you petrified. I just felt empty. It felt as if I had failed you-“

“Harry! Of course you-“ Harry stopped her tirade by raising a hand.

“I know it wasn’t my fault, but I couldn’t help feeling worthless when the person I cared most for in the world was injured so severely.” Harry explained to a visibly brighter Hermione. “That’s when this feeling started. It didn’t truly solidify until at the beginning of sixth year, but all the things we went through to get there only deepened that feeling. But you see I had to bury that feeling because it was the wrong time. Dumbledore had just died; there were the Horcruxes … and Ron. So I covered it up and tried to move on, but it just didn’t go away. Now finally, I feel it’s time to tell you. Hermione, I’m in love with you.” Harry confessed. Hermione’s eyes widened and her mouth fell open in shock. Tears glistened her eyes before traveling down across the pale smooth skin of her cheek. Harry wiped the tears away, but refused to break eye contact with her brown eyes which shown with so many emotions he could not interpret. Waiting for any form of answer Harry was practically holding his breath. Anxiousness and an exciting felling of accomplishment clenched his heart tightly.

“Hermione?” He asked nervously. Hermione closed her mouth and wiped her eyes breaking the contact it held with his. She looked down at her folded hands that were perched on her knees. Finally she looked up to meet his gaze again. There was so much pain in her eyes that Harry had to stop himself from looking away.

“I’m sorry, Harry. I j-just c-can’t.” She stuttered through her tears. Harry felt as though his heart was ripped out of his chest and then crushed.

“What d-do y-you mean c-can’t? Can’t or w-won’t?” He asked trying to keep from crying. Hermione looked up once more.

“Please H-Harry I’m s-sorry. Please l-leave.” Hermione stuttered. Harry died right then. His soul and heart empty of life or joy, now only filled with sorrow and loss. As though an outside force took control of his body, Harry rose stiffly from the couch and made his way to the door. Lifting a hand on the door knob he looked back once more Hermione was looking down at the floor with an unreadable expression. Harry turned back around and left her flat. He never heard her break down sobbing once the door closed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifting the double to his lips he shot it down fast. The burning sensation dulled from the 4 previous shots and the pain of losing the one he loved. The door to the pub dinged as someone came inside, Harry didn’t even notice. He was too busy staring morosely at the pathetic image of his reflection in the mirror behind the bar.

“May I have a glass of Merlot, please?” A polite feminine voice called out to the bartender. To Harry the sound was like the most celestial being and hellish tormentor in one. He turned his head to see the object of his depression. His breath caught in his throat at the sight of her. Gentle curls fell around her shoulder highlighting her face. Her eyes danced with excitement, nervousness, and maybe a little something else. Her lips were full and a dark red. Her pale cheeks were highlighted ever so slightly with a light blush. Her shoulders were almost completely revealed by her silken black dress. Her dress exposed most of her stocking covered legs. Her feet were covered by expensive black stilettos. All together she looked like the epitome of beauty.

“Hermione, what are you doing here?” Harry asked fighting not to stumble drunkenly through his sentence. Hermione gave a beaming smile, but she had a slightly hesitant look in her eyes.

“Harry I---- oh to hell with it!” With that proclamation Hermione practically launched herself off the bar stool and at Harry. She smashed their faces together, devouring his lips with her own. Harry could only sit their shocked still until the pleasure of this forced him to respond. He began to apply his own pressure to the kiss while gently nibbling her lower lip. Hermione moaned her approval at his decision to join in. Snapping back to reality, Harry forced his mouth away from Hermione’s which was no easy task with the death grip she had around his neck.

“Hermione! What the hell? I tell you I love you, and you reject me. Barely two hours later and you’re trying to suck my soul out with your tongue?!” Harry spat angrily.

Hermione’s lust was immediately smothered by his harsh words. Tears burned her eyes as she looked into his.

“Harry I don’t know what I said before, but I assure you I love you more than humanly possible. I feel physical pain when you are gone. With out you I have no reason to live!” She confessed as tears rolled down her cheeks. Harry’s anger was immediately squashed as he looked into her eyes full of truth.

“Then why didn’t you tell me before?” Harry asked desperately.

“I couldn’t.” Hermione said with a shrug. “Please Harry you have to know that I- mmmph!” Hermione was now the one being attacked by heated lips. She quickly relaxed into the kiss returning in it with equal vigor. Finally Hermione pulled away panting.

“Harry, maybe we should get a room?” She asked huskily. Harry shivered at both the words and the sound of her voice.

“I thought you wanted to wait till…you know…marriage?” Harry asked excited and confused.

“I did.” Hermione answered with a smile. “Come on let’s get out of here, I have a hotel room we can Apparate to. They made their way quickly to a deserted closet and stepped in. Just before Hermione side along Apparated them, Harry asked…

“Why not your place?” Hermione frowned.

“It’s uh- not in good shape.” Seeing Harry was about to argue. “I would feel more comfortable in the hotel... please?” She asked with a pout. Harry smirked and kissed her.

“Why you little seductress. I guess it’s no big deal.” Harry answered. Hermione smiled and thanked him. With a quiet ‘Pop’ they disappeared.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small room on the thirteenth floor of the hotel had a very relaxing environment. The walls were painted a tranquil blue-green. Various paintings capturing a variety of beautiful nature scenes were place evenly along the walls. In the center of the room was a large for poster, queens sized bed which was covered by white silk sheets and a down comforter. To the left side of the bed there was a sliding glass door leading to the balcony, which had arguably one of the best views of London.

‘Pop!’

Harry and Hermione had not appeared for more than a minute before Hermione attacked Harry again with her lips. She pushed him forcefully back towards the bed. Being drunk as Harry was the push was enough to cause him to fall onto the bed after he lost his balance. Hermione smirked at the slightly flustered, drunk, Harry she had sprawled out on her bed. She stepped back slightly and reached around her back to slide the zipper of her dress teasingly slow. Harry watched in pleasurable torture. Finally a second later Hermione was able to slide the dress down exposing her matching black bra and panties. Harry couldn’t think watching her standing in front of him in only her black, satin lingerie. Hermione kneeled onto the bed and crawled seductively over him. When she reached his face she gave him a tender kiss on the lips, full of only love. Harry smiled up at her.

“I’ve never done this before.” He admitted. Hermione only smiled brighter.

“I’ll be gentle.” She giggled. With practiced ease Hermione peeled Harry's clothes away until he was completely naked beneath her, carefully searching and massaging with her finger tips. Hermione couldn't help but giggle as Harry squirmed beneath her, but couldn't contain a moan when his erection rubbed against her scantily clad and now wet pussy. She decided this was fun and some other time she'd tie him down and really have her way with him, but for now she had to have him inside her.

Before long she too had lost her remaining clothes and then it was just skin on glorious skin.

"He-Hermione." Harry could hardly pant out an intelligible word with the booze and lust mixing together creating a thick fog. Though Hermione preferred a livelier partner she could care less at the moment as she aligned herself above him. With one quick drop he was inside her, stretching her. They both gasped their approval of this connection. Hermione though had a slightly surprised and muffled grunt as she bit down on Harry's shoulder.

"I'd forgotten how big you are." She moaned out. Harry turned curious eyes staring at her.

"What?" He asked confused. She smiled.

"Nothing." She quickly distracted him with a strong squeeze of her inner muscles. Unsurprisingly Harry groaned at the pleasant feeling as he was pleasantly held hard inside her.

It only took a few moments before they built up a steady rhythm of rutting against each other in search of the incredible release. Hermione was silently surprised at Harry's stamina for a first timer. He was drunk, she considered. Still...

"Oh God Harry!" Hermione screamed as he hit a very sensitive spot inside her body. "Yes!" Hermione rode him harder grunting and moaning before she contracted around him tightly as bliss enveloped her.

Harry moaned his pleasure as he too reached his release inside her. He only lasted another second before he passed out from exhaustion and alcohol. Hermione smiled at his peaceful expression and gently lay on top of him until she too fell asleep with his member still held inside her body.

Chapter Three

The Morning after

Harry awoke feeling more comfortable than he could ever recall. He felt oddly warm, but in a good way. A comforting weight pressed down on his chest and every now and then he was tickled by a soft silky material. He briefly wished he could stay this way forever. His legs and arms, however, were falling asleep causing him to try and rise. A grunt of protest escaped lips that were not his own. He froze shocked. Carefully he looked down slightly afraid of what he might find. Brown hair. That was all he could see. Her body was covered, ‘Thank God,”’ Harry thought; so all he could see was a slim, pale neck, and a long head of brown hair. Realization struck Harry, making him wish to vomit.

‘How stupid am I?!!’ Harry screamed internally. He, much to the amusement of his friends, had been saving his virginity for the right woman. He knew the right woman was Hermione. He was devastated when she rejected him, and now he had gotten drunk and slept with the first look a like he found. He felt horrible. He didn’t even know her name! She probably didn’t know his, and worse if she did she probably slept with him because he was the Man-who-killed. If that was the case, this whole escapade will end up in the Prophet with in the day. Harry sighed and tried to move. She moaned.

“Harry.” She grunted annoyed. She does know my name. Harry started to shake her shoulders gently.

“Please miss, I need to get up now.” He said in a calming voice. The lady’s head shot up off his chest and glared at him through narrowed eyes.

“Miss?!” She shouted. Harry’s eyes widened.

“Hermione!” He gasped. “What are you doing here?!” He shouted back. Hermione’s eyes began to blaze with fire.

“Were you hoping for someone else?!!” She demanded angrily. Harry could only stutter.

“But you said… and then I went… and I…. I don’t remember.” Harry confessed. Hermione’s expression immediately softened.

“Oh Harry.” She giggled. “You can’t remember your first time?” Harry looked at her stunned. He blushed slightly before answering.

“I’m sure I enjoyed it. I never woke up feeling as good as I do now.” He confessed. “What about you? I heard it hurt a girl’s first time, and I thought you wanted to wait to get married?” He asked in a rush. Hermione scooted slightly away from Harry keeping the sheets wrapped modestly around herself.

“I did wait to get married, and that wasn’t my first time.” Harry stared shocked.

“I don’t understand.” He said sadly.

“Harry… this is going to be hard to accept. I am Hermione, but…. I’m not from this dimension.” Harry’s mouth dropped open. Hermione tried to reach out with a hand to comfort him, but he flinched away falling to the floor with a…

FLUMP

“That’s not possible!” Harry shouted. Hermione flinched and her eyes watered slightly.

“I assure you it is. I’m willing to prove it. I have Veritaserum with me.” She stated reaching over to the night stand drawer. When she resettled herself she had a bottle full of a clear liquid. Harry hesitantly reached for it. She gave it to him freely to inspect. It took Harry a full five minutes to find his wand. Despite the tension, Hermione couldn’t help but smile at how this Harry was exactly the same as her Harry.

“Finally.” Harry muttered coming up from under the bed. He quickly cast a revealing spell that proved the authenticity of the potion. He handed it back to her. She quickly place three drops on her tongue. Her eyes glazed over and her lips parted slightly.

“What’s your name?” Harry asked nervously.

“Hermione Jane Granger.” Came the toneless reply.

“Are you from this dimension?” He asked.

“No.”

“Why did you come here?” Harry asked curiously. “Was it Voldemort?”

“No. I came because my husband died.” Harry’s breath caught at the reply.

“Who was your husband?” He asked slowly. Hermione’s toneless answer came at once.

“Harry James Potter.” Harry was now breathing erratically on the verge of a panic attack.

“So you came here for me?” He asked.

“Yes.” She replied.

“How do you even know I’m anything like your husband?” He asked.

“My calculations show that the only difference between our two universes is about five years. Besides that, there would only be a few small differences.” She answered.

“Couldn’t those ‘small’ differences be huge after a year or two?” Harry asked.

“Yes.” She replied.

“So how did you know that this would work? How did you know you’d find me?” He asked.

“I didn’t.” She answered.

“Then why did you come here?” He asked.

“Because…” Her eyes cleared and she looked into Harry’s. “I love you.” Harry pulled her into a tight hug which she returned with even more vigor. They pulled apart only to reconnect at the lips. They kissed passionately, expressing there feeling through their movements. Soon they were back on the bed, having a repeat of the previous night’s exploits…

Chapter Four

Love ‘Bites’

Harry’s eyes glowed with an internal happiness he had never experienced before in his life. For the first time he was more than content. Growing up with the Dursleys he had never experienced anything that could be considered happiness. Hogwarts was the happiest he had ever been, but even that was tinged with death and pain. He stared down at the woman draped across his chest responsible for his bliss. She was still asleep. Her hair fell down gently framing her face. It tickled his chest every time she blew out a soft breath, but he’d have it no other way. He had been in love with this woman for as long as he could remember knowing her. Of course this wasn’t the same woman… the woman he knew rejected him. This one however risked her life to find him. He briefly considered if transferring his feelings for his Hermione to this one was wrong before dismissing the idea. They are the same person. He reasoned. She had said he was exactly the same, and for the life of him he wouldn’t be able to tell them apart despite her claims of being several years older than him now. His mind slowly drifted to the alternate universe she had described. She wouldn’t say how he had died, claiming it too painful. He nodded his acceptance but desperately wanted to know. He had been married to her! He smiled at the thought.

A soft moan escaped Hermione’s lips as she began to stir. The familiar warmth of her husband’s chest began to register in her mind as she turned her head. She looked up to see his bright green eyes watching her. She smiled lazily.

“Morning babe.” She said in greeting. Harry cocked an eyebrow.

“Babe?” Hermione lost her smile as her memory returned to her.

“I called him- you that sometimes. I-I’m S-sorry.” She stuttered. Harry smiled.

“It’s ok. I like it.” He smiled. She returned it with one of her own.

“That’s exactly what you said last time.” Harry smiled.

“How’d you come up with babe?” He asked. She smiled playfully.

“Oh you were a pig animagus.” She said casually. Harry’s eyes widened.

“I was a what?!!” Hermione buried her head in his chest and began to giggle. Soon however laughs were being muffled against his bare skin. “You!” He rolled her over and began tickling her through the thin sheet which offered her only protection.

“Stop! P-please s-top!” She giggled. Harry smirked and stopped for a brief moment before continuing his attack.

“Ahhh!” She shrieked while trying to push him off of her.

“Who’s the greatest wizard ever?!” Harry demanded as Hermione’s eyes filled with tears from mirth.

“Y- Ahhh You are!” She screamed though a laugh. Harry nodded his head in agreement as he bent to kiss her. She returned it passionately moaning into the kiss. “Again?” She asked teasingly. “Its only been a few hours.” She moaned as he kissed her neck. Harry looked to the clock to confirm her assessment. He froze when he saw the time.

“Bloody hell!” He shouted before quickly getting up and searching for his clothes. Hermione watched in shock and disappointment as he continued to get dress.

“Harry?!” Hermione finally shouted to get his attention. His head was stuck in the sleeve of his t-shirt as he put it on in a rush. She smiled at the sight. He answered through the t-shirt as he adjusted it.

“It’s Sunday!” Hermione’s eyes widened in remembrance. Harry continued not seeing her understanding. “I have to be at the Burrow for brunch in twenty minutes!” He went to grab his shoes but a firm grip on his wrist stopped him.

“You can’t leave me! I just found you!” Hermione had a frantic look in her eyes as she continued to keep her firm grip on his arm. Harry’s eyes softened as he looked at her.

“I have to go.” He finally said. Her eyes became misty as she nodded and let go. “But Mrs. Weasley’s always saying I should bring over any prospective daughter-in-laws.” Hermione’s eyes widened.

“I can’t go!” She shouted. Harry cocked his head to the side.

“Why not?”

“I’ll already be there!” She shouted. Harry’s eyes widened and he slapped himself upside his head. Hermione sighed as she let her death grip relax prepared to let him go when he slapped himself again. Hermione was starting to wonder if he was a masochist when he drew his wand from its invisible sheath on the inside of his arm. Before Hermione could argue, he was sending spell after spell at her. She didn’t even know what he was doing because every spell he cast was silent. When he finally stopped he was looking at her as though she was a piece of art work. He nodded his approval.

“Harry!” She shrieked as he put away his wand. He cocked an eyebrow in question. “What did you do?!” She asked sharply. He merely smiled.

“See for yourself.” He said pointing to a mirror in the corner of the room. Grumpily she readjusted the sheet around her before stomping over to the mirror like a petulant child. When she arrived in front of it her mouth fell open in a silent gasp.

“You look beautiful dear.” The mirror complemented. Hermione blushed as she took in her new features. Her hair was straight yet remained bouncy, and was horribly blonde. ‘I’m a blonde!’ She screamed internally in disgust. Her eyes were a vibrant blue and her lips were full and pouty. She looked like a goddess. She turned to Harry still warring a shocked expression. He smirked.

“Now you can come…Jane.” He announced happily. As his words finally penetrated her now blonde head she smiled brightly. She practically tackled him in a bear hug while exclaiming her praise.

“Where did you learn those spells?!” She asked excitedly as she clung to his form.

“Tonks gave me a book for my birthday last year. You have to be a metamorphmagus to use them.” He explained. Hermione nodded already knowing he was a morpher. She kissed the side of his head and sighed happily.

“Thank you.” She said.

“No big deal. Now get dressed I don’t want to be late.” She reluctantly let go of him and set about finding her clothes.

“All I have is the dress from last night and these.” She said holding up a pair of faded jeans. Harry smirked at her.

“Well you were always better at transfiguration than me.” He said. Hermione looked embarrassed for a moment before she grabbed her wand and transfigured her slightly risqué dress into a modest summer gown. Harry turned his back as she let go of the sheet she held around her. His attempt at modesty was lost when he realized he turned to face the mirror which gave him a clear view of what he was avoiding. Hermione winked at him, and he blushed as she pulled the dress on over her head. He turned back around in time to see her begin to straighten down any wrinkles that were there. She looked incredible. She laughed at his expression.

“I thought you didn’t want to be late?” She asked. Harry nodded snapping out of his daze.

“Right we better go.” He hugged her close. At her inquiring look he spoke again. “As far as they know, you’ve never been there before, so I’ll have to Apparate you there.” She nodded.

“What’s my last name?” Hermione asked. Harry frowned.

“Phillips...?” He suggested. Hermione smiled.

“Close enough for now Mister Potter, but I’ll want the real one soon.” Harry blushed at the implications yet found himself nodding happily.

With a quiet ‘pop’ they disappeared.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ginny hugged her best friend Hermione Granger close to her in a comforting embrace. Sobs racked Hermione’s body as she retold the previous night.

“I don’t understand!” Ginny exclaimed. “Why did you turn him down?!!” Hermione wiped her eyes and sat up. She regained her composure remarkably fast, but the knowing that the entire Weasley family was only three floors below her made a very strong incentive not to look weak.

“I love him!” She shouted. Ginny nodded.

“I know that! So why the hell did you turn him down?!” Ginny returned exasperatedly. Hermione looked down at her folded hands.

“I’ll only end up getting him hurt.” She whispered defeated. Ginny looked at her sadly.

“You’ve done that already.” She returned just as quietly. Hermione squeezed her eyes shut. “Come on lets get you cleaned up and down stairs. Harry will be here soon, and if you want him back, you’ll have to look smashing!” Hermione’s eyes brightened at the thought and let Ginny lead her to the bathroom across the hall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry and Jane arrived in front of the Burrow just as Ron was coming back from the family ‘pitch’ with his older brothers minus Percy who was still kissing ass at the ministry.

“Harry!” Fred called out.

“Old chap…” George continued.

“Who’s the babe?!” They asked together. Harry smiled at their antics but couldn’t control his arm as it wrapped itself possessively around Jane’s waist.

“This is my fiancée, Jane Phillips.” Jane’s mouth opened and she shot Harry a glare. “Jane, meet the less responsible portion of the Weasley family.” Fred and George bowed while Ron blushed. Bill and Charlie smiled and gave small waves.

“Fiancée!” Ron shouted. “Bloody hell Harry, when were you going to tell us?!”

Harry smirked. “Ten seconds ago I’d say.” Ron ears turned bright red.

“I mean how long have you two been engaged?!” Ron continued. Though less rudely the rest of the Weasley brothers prodded for an answer.

Harry looked at his watch. “Oh, about twelve hours.” Ron’s jaw dropped as Fred and George congratulated him.

“Nicely done Harry…” Fred.

“Snatching such a bird…” George.

“In less than a day!” They exclaimed together. Bill and Charlie also both wore congratulatory grins. Jane scowled at them.

“Please,” She smirked, “I had to do all the work.” She said while leering at Harry who blushed. Jane smiled satisfied.

“I’m sorry, but are you part Veela?” Bill asked. Jane blushed and shook her head no.

Harry smirked. “Shocked you can’t tell the difference mate!” He joked. Bill laughed as well.

“I’m sorry, but you share a striking resemblance to my wife.” He explained to Jane. She nodded.

“Harry!” Molly shouted from the door way. “It’s so good to see you, and who’s this?!” She asked excitedly. Harry smiled, but Ron beat him to the punch.

“She’s Harry’s fiancée mum!” He exclaimed, as though tattling on a sibling. Harry scowled at his best mate.

“Fiancée!” She shouted. Harry was feeling a headache coming on. “Good heavens! When were you planning on telling me?” She asked imperiously. Harry hid a frown.

“We only just got engaged Molly.” Harry answered. Molly beamed.

“Oh such wonderful news! Oh, heavens I must be getting old. I didn’t get your name dear?” Jane opened her mouth and then closed it shaking her head as though to clear it.

“Phillips, Jane Phillips.” She answered. Molly smiled.

“Jane Phillips Potter! Has quite the ring to it! Well come in then! Brunch is almost ready!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione was coming out of the bathroom looking and feeling refreshed. She and Ginny were talking excitedly as they made there way down the steps.

“Fiancée!” They heard Molly shout. Both girls leaned over the railing to hear what was going on. When they spotted Harry and ‘Jane’ they both gasped. Hermione's mouth hung open when she saw the small love bites on Harry's neck.

“We only just got engaged Molly.” They heard Harry answer. Ginny looked at Hermione fearfully but was completely shocked to see the angry look on her face.

“Why that little tart!” She hissed. “She obviously has Harry under a love spell!” Hermione got up prepared to expose the traitor when Ginny grabbed her arm.

“Hermione you can’t!” Ginny didn’t believe for one second there was a love spell that would work on Harry from…personal experience. To keep Hermione from making a fool of herself she quickly assured. “We’ll have to draw it out of her. If we go rushing in claiming Harry loves you, everyone will just think you’re jealous.” Hermione’s face turned red from anger but after blowing out a breath she nodded. They continued making there way down the stairs while Hermione muttered about ‘blonde Veela tramps.’

“Harry!” They both greeted enthusiastically. Harry turned from Jane to take in Hermione. Jane scowled at the attention he was showing Hermione and this wasn’t lost on any of the woman in the room. Harry was of course oblivious.

“Wow Hermione! You look great!” He exclaimed. Jane looked shrewdly at her Doppelganger.

“Yes I love the dress!” She said with mock cheerfulness. Harry finally took a look at the dress and for some reason recognized it.

“Yeah,” Harry said, “I think I’ve seen it…” He trailed off as he looked back at Jane who was wearing the exact same dress. If he ever had a doubt as to whether or not she was Hermione there was no question now. Hermione blushed as she realized they were both wearing the same dress. Almost instantly they pulled out their wands to transfigure their clothes. Simultaneously there dresses turned a light blue. Harry laughed, though he was the only one who found this amusing. Jane elbowed him as she transfigured her dress once more so that it was red. Hermione scowled at Jane for elbowing ‘her’ Harry. She wanted to be the one to elbow him! Jane must have seen the look because she draped her arm possessively around Harry’s shoulders. Hermione blushed in anger. Harry wasn’t too thick to realize what was going on and quickly shook off Jane’s arm, much to Hermione’s pleasure and Jane’s displeasure. Hermione smiled for a moment before a thought came to her. If Harry was under a love spell he wouldn’t have knocked the arm off.

“Harry?” Hermione asked with a gravely voice. “Can I speak with you for a moment please?”

Jane’s eyes narrowed in suspicion, but Harry leaned in and kissed her before agreeing to a heart broken Hermione.

When Harry and Hermione got to the living room she smacked him hard.

“What the bloody hell was that for?” He asked.

“I’ve loved you since second year, Hermione I just didn’t want to ruin our friendship.” She mocked in a near perfect imitation of Harry. “Tell me Harry, were you already with that tart or do you just move on that fast?!” She asked sniffling. Harry opened his mouth to rebuke her but she beat him to it. “I was scared Harry! I was scared of getting hurt, of hurting you and so much more. It looks as if I was right as well! You could never love bookworm Hermione Granger! All you want is some Veela slut!” Hermione finished panting. Harry’s brain was working over the many ironies of this statement.

“That’s not true, I love you!” He shouted. Hermione frowned as tears leaked from her eyes.

“Then why are you marring her?!” She asked.

“Because I love you!” He shouted. Just as she was about to point out that made no sense Harry pushed her against the all crashing his lips to her’s in a searing kiss. How long they tasted each other they didn’t know, but it was bliss until…

“Harry!” Jane shouted.

“Hermione!” Ginny scolded. Harry and Hermione broke apart. Harry looked beseechingly at Jane.

“Hermione I’m so-“

“Hermione?!” Hermione interrupted confused. Jane scowled crossing her arms over her chest just as Hermione did. Hermione’s eyes widened.

“What the hell?” She asked.


Chapter Five

Hermione VS Hermione

Harry grew nervous under the intense glares he was receiving from both Hermione’s. Frankly though he didn’t feel he’d earned either one.

“This isn’t fair...” He began. “A man should not be forced into a situation like this!” Hermione and Jane continued to glare at him while throwing suspicious glances at their counterpart. Harry grew silent as he had no idea what to do.

“Let me make this easy for you, Harry. It’s either me or this slut!” Hermione said angrily. Jane’s eyes narrowed at her younger self.

“I am not a slut! And if I am, you are too!” Jane retorted. Hermione opened her mouth to ask how the hell that worked, but Harry beat her to it. In complete frustration he whipped out his wand.

“Finite Incantatem!”

Hermione’s mouth dropped open as she watched ‘Jane’ revert to her natural form. Ginny who had been a mere spectator in the fight squeaked at the sight of two angry, jealous and hormonal Hermiones. “I-I’ll just wait o-outside.” She reached behind her for the door knob and it took her several tries to grasp it as she couldn’t stop staring at the near twin Hermiones. No one noticed or cared she had left.

“W-what is this, Harry?” Hermione asked.

“This,” Harry said gesturing to ‘Jane’, “is you in five years…well more or less.”

Silence.

Jane wore an unhappy frown on her face while Hermione gaped like a fish.

Turning to her twin she ventured a question. “You’re from the future?” Jane nodded slowly. It was true enough. “Then why the bloody hell are you trying to steal my Harry?!”

Jane’s frown disappeared as her anger took over. “Your Harry? You bloody kicked him out after he poured his heart out to you! He’s my Harry now!” Harry stood feeling slightly uncomfortable as they talked about him as if he was a hair brush or something.

“I am right fucking here!” Harry finally shouted. Both women froze at his out burst and had the grace to look mildly ashamed.

“Harry, I came a long way for you! I got to you first! That has to mean something!” Jane pleaded. Hermione held her breath as she waited for Harry’s response.

“It does, but I don’t know the real you.” Harry sighed as he turned towards Hermione. “I know her.” Jane’s eyes watered but she held her tears in check. Hermione too was becoming rather emotional. She opened her mouth to respond but her beat her to it. “But you broke my heart, and if it wasn’t for Jane to mend it…” He trailed off unsure what to say or where he was going with this. Both women frowned trying to find the right words… a solution… anything! Finally Jane spoke.

“Maybe she’s right.” She said gesturing to Hermione. “Maybe you should choose.” Harry frowned in thought as he stared at both of them with a loving expression.

“Fine. I choose…I choose to be alone.” With that Harry Apparated away with a sharp CRACK, leaving both women there in shock…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry slammed the shot glass down and barked at the bartender that he needed another double. The server gave the drunk a dubious look but one flash of his cash and the guy got right on the order. Harry frowned into the empty bottom of his glass as he slowly spun it on top of its cocktail napkin. Suddenly the sound of the Juke box coming on broke Harry from his trance. Pink Floyd began sounding through the room and every time ‘dark side of the moon’ was sung Harry felt uncomfortably anxious. The insane laughing in the background didn’t help. After slamming back his fresh shot and wincing at the burn he stumbled drunkenly over to the source of his annoyance. Glaring angrily at the bright colorful lights, Harry searched for an off button. Finding none, Harry inconspicuously, (for a drunk) drew his wand. With a slow flick the song stopped…and

BOOM!

The speakers blared as Green Day slammed through the 1,500 watt speakers. Harry covered his eyes and moaned as people got up to dance to St. Jimmy. With one last pointless kick to the damned machine Harry turned and made his way back to the bar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the Burrow…

Hermione slumped into a comfortable chair as she tried to absorb everything that had happened. Harry had confessed his love to her. She rejected him. Harry got engaged to her from the future… Wait this made no sense! How could she have traveled that far back in time?! Why did she travel that far back? She spared a glance at ‘Jane’ who was sitting similarly in a chair across the room. Did her rejecting Harry have horrible consequences? Maybe, but if that was the case all she had to do was convince herself not to reject Harry and then everything would be fine. Instead she was fighting for Harry…

“You’re not from the future are you?” Hermione asked. Jane looked up from her lap and gave a waning smile.

“I had wondered how long it would take for me to wonder that.” Hermione raised her eyebrows at the way she phrased it. “I am, but I am not from this dimension.” Hermione’s eyes shot open in surprise. “Harry, my husband, died…” She took a moment to collect herself as well as let Hermione process what she was saying. “It was all my fault. I never felt secure with him. I never felt good enough. He always said that I was insane to think I wasn’t good enough for him.” She gave a watery laugh as she reminisced about better times. “We were fighting one night. He had come home a little late from work at the Ministry and I accused him of having an affair.” She was crying freely now. “He got so angry. Angry at me for not trusting him, and angry with himself for not being able to convince me. H-He left very angry… and went to a Muggle pub to get smashed… He was too drunk to Apparate home so he decided to walk. He was hit by a car two blocks from the pub.” Hermione took all this in with a feeling of dread. This is what would have happened in her reality as well. She felt the exact same way. Her jealousy faded away as she watched her doppelganger break down in sobs. Slowly she walked across the room to comfort…herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bartender sighed in relief when Harry waved off his next drink. Leaving a generous tip, Harry got up and made his way out of the pub. He walked to the nearest alley to Apparate, but thought better of it in his state. Sighing he decide some fresh air would do him some good. He took a deep breath trying to steady his shaking head and started his walk home…


Chapter Six
Happy Ending

Hermione looked at Jane in shock for a moment while she still tried to process the information. “You hurt him they way we hurt him, and he got drunk and hit by a car?” Hermione asked nervously. Jane’s eyes widened and she gave a fearful nod in confirmation.

“Oh God!” Hermione moaned. “We have to find Harry!” Jane jumped up with her prepared to go find him.

“We still don’t have an answer for him though!” She shrieked as Hermione paced thinking where he’d likely be.

“If he’s not alive, what good would it do?!” Hermione shrieked back at her older self. Jane looked as if she had been physically struck. She had been so set on deciding who got him she hadn’t even thought about what was best for him.

“Well he’ll probably be at the same pub as last time…” She stated nervously. She looked at her watch. “It hasn’t been that long.” Hermione looked up relieved.

“Where is he?!” Jane grabbed Hermione’s arm.

“Just hold on.” Hermione closed her eyes… she hated side-along apparition.

CRACK

Ginny opened the door nervously…

“Harry…?” She paused. “Hermiones?” For fear of being hexed she poked her head in to see a completely empty room. As a series of naughty and scary events entered her mind she realized this could either be very good or very bad…
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry stumbled drunkenly across the street. Loud honks and curses greeted his drunken senses making him laugh as he jumped on top of a car before jumping back onto the side walk.

“Had much to drink?”

Harry froze and slowly looked up. Military boots, pressed pants, night stick…badge.

“Ummm?” Harry drawled out smiling at the officer with a clearly inebriated smile. “No?” He asked hopefully. The officer shook his head before sighing and leading Harry to his squad car.

As he slammed the door shut and Harry’s fate sealed, the officer warned, “You puke back there and it’s your ass!” Harry nodded solemnly before burping.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What do you mean he left an hour ago?”

The bartender stared, annoyed at the damn hot but completely pissed twins. “I already told ya! He was drinking doubles and triples like water! I’m shocked he had it in ‘em to walk but it ain’t my job to stop em. Sides he’s a good tipper…not some one I would call the bobbies on.” Both Hermione’s glared at him.

“Which direction did he go?” Hermione asked nervously. The bartender told them east if east meant left. Sighing they both headed out of the pub and decided to split up.

“We might have better luck this way.” Jane said.

Two hours later and not a sign of Harry later…

Hermione bawled as she hugged Jane tightly. “You bitch, you killed him! I bitch…”she sobbed squeezing Jane tighter. “I- I killed him!” Jane with tears in her eyes rubbed her younger self’s back, hoping to comfort the girl.

“We don’t know anything Hermione. There were no ambulances. Chances are he made it home fine…let’s just go to his flat. I’m sure he’ll be there…drunk out of his mind and perfectly alive.” Hermione hiccupped but nodded her acceptance.

“You’re not drunk as well are ya?” A tired voice asked. Hermione looked over her shoulder to see a police officer. She shook her head before her eyes widened.

“As well?! Did you happen to pick up a drunk out of his mind dark haired man with a lightning bolt scar on his forehead?” Both Jane and Hermione were facing him accusingly hopeful.

“Uh…don’t know ‘bout a scar, but yeah…” Hermione launched herself at the man hugging him tightly. “Umm…there, there?” Jane smiled relieved but partially knowingly. After all it wasn’t as if she went back in time it’s a completely different universe.

The officer looked at Jane before back at Hermione. “Ya twins or something?” He asked.

For a reason completely unknown to him the two girls broke down in happy giggles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ONE!”

“No way he’ll do it.”

“TWO!”

“Come on white boy!”

“THREE!”

Harry sighed as he lowered his body slowly from the bar. Two more to go. His feet were an inch of the ground and the surrounding criminals were crying out happily that he was about to lose or cheering for him to win them their cigarettes.

“FOUR!”

Harry grunted. He didn’t want to lower himself. If he did then he’d have to do another pull up. Slowly…God he was tired…Slowly…And drunk…

“FIVE!”

“Son of a bitch!” One guy cursed as he handed over the smokes. Everyone settled their bets before a large, muscular came over to Harry, who was stumbling on his own feet.

The guy laughed slapping Harry on the back almost making him topple over.

“Never seen a drunk do so many pull ups!” He handed Harry two stuffed and sealed boxes of cigarettes. Harry nodded his thanks.

“I—I’m wirrr-“ He hiccupped. “I’m wiry.” Harry explained pointing at his biceps. “My- m-mom w-was I-Irish. S-so we d-drink.” The guy nodded knowingly.

“Irish!” He called over his shoulder. A roar of knowing jeers or disappointed yells filled the cells.

“No bloody wonder!” One shouted back.

“Harry?!” Harry turned at the sound of his name to see both Hermione’s staring at him as though he were a long lost treasure. He walked over to them forgetting he was in jail and clunked his head against the poles.

“Ow.” He commented. “Hermiones?” He asked. They were both staring nervously over his shoulder at the roomful of huge muscular criminals and then back at the tiny, tiny Harry in front of them. Harry followed their gaze. “Whassup?” He slurred.

Hermione looked over her shoulder for a guard while muttering, “Don’t worry, Harry we’ll have you out in no time.” Harry smiled uncaringly.

“K…” Jane noticed the pack of smokes Harry was clutching and her brow furrowed.

“Harry! You don’t smoke! Do you…?” She looked to Hermione who was waving the guard over. Hermione’s eyes narrowed.

“No! Do you Harry?” She asked warningly. Harry shook his head.

“B-but I e-earn-…. W-on these. So,” He hiccupped, “I- maybe- should- start?” He stated his question. Before Harry could react Jane’s hand had snaked through the bars and stolen his only currency. “Hey!” Harry whined. Hermione rolled her eyes.

“You are not drinking ever again, Harry.” Harry’s eyes widened.

“Drinking good.” Jane shook her head with a smile, used to a drunken Harry every now and then.

“Finally!” Hermione hissed as a police officer made her way over to let Harry out. After Harry said his good byes Hermione and Jane practically carried him out of the police station.

When they finally got him home both woman were a bit tired. Hermione was completely shocked when they entered his flat. It was spotless. It reminded her of a picture from an Ikea ad.

“Are you sure this is your place Harry?” Hermione questioned nervously. Harry, walking on his own now, answered from his bedroom.

“NO!” A series of drunken laughs followed the statement. Jane looked around briefly.

“This is definitely his place.” Hermione frowned.

“How do you know?” Jane blushed.

“All the pictures are of you.” Hermione shared in the embarrassment. Jane looked at Hermione seriously.

“I shouldn’t have come…this isn’t fair to you. He’s your Harry, not mine.” A tear made its way down her face as she sat on the couch. Hermione sat next to her placing an arm around your shoulder.

“Harry’s not a possession. He should decide. I gave up what ever rights I had to him…I was just so…” Hermione trailed off as tears made their way down her cheeks as well. Jane gently brushed them away with her hand before gently kissing Hermione’s cheek. She tasted of tears. Slowly she continued to kiss away the tears. Hermione’s breathing sped up as Jane’s hot lips descended until they were right before her own panting ones. Jane pressed her lips against Hermione’s with an urgency she never felt before. Hermione, shocked and aroused, just let the feeling wash over her. Slowly Jane’s tongue came out and began to gently tease Hermione’s lips open. Once Hermione opened her mouth she felt a soft wet tongue gently stroking against her own. She couldn’t stand still any longer. With a soft moan she grabbed the back of Jane’s head and deepened the kiss forcing her tongue into Jane’s mouth. Soon it progressed and they were lying against the couch with Hermione on top. Jane moaned as Hermione pressed kisses to her delicate neck while sliding down the straps of her dress. Jane overcame her lust long enough to slide the top of Hermione’s dress down as well, neither were wearing bras, and both moaned as their bare chests rubbed against each other. Their nipples hardened at the feeling of another woman’s chest pressing against their own. Hermione gasped into Jane’s mouth as she felt a completely new sensation. Jane had slipped two of her fingers into Hermione’s panties and was gently stroking against her outer lips. Jane’s arousal spread as she felt that Hermione was more than just a little wet. Hermione’s eyes widened as Jane’s fingers began to enter and stretch her body. Soon Jane was able to squeeze two fingers inside Hermione to her second knuckle.

“God you’re tight!” Jane exclaimed. Hermione was too aroused to consider what the woman beneath her was saying. All she could do was focus on the incredible and new feelings she had every time her muscles contracted around the probing digits. Hermione bucked her hips down as Jane twisted her fingers slightly to allow herself to stroke Hermione’s clit.

“Ohh God, yes!!!” Hermione couldn’t contain herself as she felt the new sensation overwhelm her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry rolled off his bed. What the hell was going on in there? He wondered groggily making his way to the living room only in a t-shirt and boxers... The sight before him caused him to freeze and instantly go hard.

Hermione was all but naked bouncing up and down on an all but naked Jane.

“Oh my god!” Harry whispered surprised. He quietly made his way behind the thrashing Hermione. Gently he stoked her bare shoulders causing her to jump a little in surprise.

“Mind if I join in?” He whispered into her ear huskily. Hermione swallowed, and found she couldn’t answer. Jane however was more prepared, having seen him first and saucily replied.

“If you can keep up…” She looked at Harry’s tent boxers. “I don’t think that will be a problem.” Hermione tried to get off of Jane’s penetrating fingers, suddenly feeling like she was cheating on Harry, but two strong hands held her down.

“Shhh, Hermione, just enjoy it.” Harry whispered. He nudged her up Jane’s body until she was pressed into the older woman’s midsection. She gasped at the change of angle the long fingers offered. She tried to see what Harry was doing behind her but a gasp from Jane told her enough.

Harry, making use of the extra room, was able to wiggle under Hermione’s tight ass and find Jane’s scantily clad pussy. He swiftly pulled her panties down where the caught on her Mary Jane shoes. He was going to remove the shoes but he found the fact that she was slightly trapped to be arousing so he left them on.

When he made his way back to Jane, he could tell how aroused she was. Not caring that she was in need he decided to drag it out slowly. He pressed a wet kiss to the juncture between her thigh and pussy. Jane gasped, either excited or disappointed or both. Harry licked slowly from that spot until he was gently teasing her folds with his tongue. Not pressing in hard enough for anything but torture. Jane bucked her hips trying to get him along further. Harry complied and drove his tongue inside. It was his first time going down on a woman and it took a moment for him to find just the right spot to be able to slip inside Jane’s body. When he did she let out a keening moan twisting her fingers on Hermione’s clit to give the younger woman similar pleasure.

“W-wait!” Jane moaned in loss as Harry with one final lick to her clit disappeared.

“Shhh.” Harry insisted. And after only a moment his tongue was replaced by something much larger. Hermione’s eyes widened as she realized what Harry was now doing. Once Harry had his entire length squeezed inside Jane he wrapped his arms around Hermione to massage her exposed breasts. Soon all three were in a pleasurable rhythm of rocking against one another. Surprisingly it was Jane who came first. Her tight walls constricted around Harry and though he had the urge to let go, refrained and merely let her ride out her orgasm. Once she was sated Harry pushed Hermione down on top of her. Hermione’s eyes widened as Jane’s fingers left her and something large and blunt was pressed against her pussy from behind. Jane silenced her surprise in a searing kiss. Hermione groaned into the kiss as Harry slowly inserted the head of his cock inside her.

“Careful Harry,” Jane insisted, “She’s a virgin.” Hermione blushed in embarrassment as Jane began to lick her neck, but refrained from commenting as she was being taken.

Harry grunted his acknowledgment and slowly continued his way inside her body. He was moving slowly but steadily until her body constricted around his cock, not allowing him further entry. Hermione grunted as she felt the intrusion pressing against her innocence. Jane sucked Hermione’s nipples harshly to distract her as Harry pushed into her hard. Hermione squealed both in pain and pleasure as her body opened to allow Harry inside. After a few more strokes she was happily pressing back into the thrusts to meet him.

“Yes! Harry-oh god- don’t stop.” Harry moaned his agreement and continued to pound away until this time he felt himself reaching the edge. Not wanting to cum alone he lowered one of his hands to gently tweak her clit. Hermione’s eyes widened as she felt Harry pulse and then explode inside her. She, herself, came almost instantly at the combination of sensations. Harry grunted as his orgasm was drawn out by Hermione’s pulsating, silken walls. He was unable to hold himself back as he collapsed on top of Hermione, who was so wrapped up in her own feeling merely allowed herself to fall fully onto Jane, who squeaked in protest.

Harry rolled off the pair and Hermione moaned at the loss of connection. “I think we should move this to the bedroom.” He suggested.

Hermione looked at Jane. “Definitely.” They agreed.
Sign up to rate and review this story