Categories > Anime/Manga > Viewfinder

Touch

by ingenius

Takaba can't stay away from Asami's touch

Category: Viewfinder - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Asami, Takaba - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-06-15 - Updated: 2005-06-15 - 236 words - Complete

?Blocked


Asami's hands get every where. Firm and sure. Large palms, long fingers, manicured nails with no more than a sliver of clean white at the tips. Hands that know how to cup and grope, twist and pinch, rough smooth or teasing until the feel of them on his skin, the feel of callosus that remind him of Asami's regular gun handling, send Takaba over the edge, the barest touch enough to be painful. To spiral pleasure into the infinity that could be pain.

He lies there trembling, sweat beading on his forehead and sliding down his neck while his stomach muscles quiver in anticipation of the touch to come, of a too warm hand sliding down his torso, branding him with heat.

The harsh grip on his hip, the fingers digging in and bruising make him shiver. Lips brush against his ear, sharp teeth nipping on the sensitive flesh.

"Don't try to leave again Akihito." And he feels the words more than he hears them. They manage to reach inside him somehow, to touch and take hold of him from within. "You. Won't. Try. Again." Each word emphasised with another teasing touch, another mind numbing thrust.

"I wont...?" Takaba's head spins. Asami's scent all around him, "I can't..." He admits and falls into the darkness Asami is building for him.

And he won't fight it, because Akihito knows that he can't stay away from Asami's touch.
Sign up to rate and review this story