Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Inside and Out

by ingenius

Pre-series.

Category: Bleach - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters:  Kuchiki Byakuya, Abarai Renji - Warnings: [!] [R] [X] - Published: 2005-06-15 - Updated: 2005-06-15 - 1516 words - Complete

?Blocked

Renji couldn't explain the thrill he felt fizzing down his spine just watching the man draw his sword. Mesmerised by a well oiled body and sharp, precise movements. So fast. So beautiful. So deadly. The practice dummies fell one by one.

His eyes fought to keep up with the movements. Fingers tightening around Zabimaru's hilt while his cock swelled in his pants. Renji felt his face flush with heat. Shame, embarrassment and want. More than that. Lust. Painful mind numbing lust, gut wrenching fear.

Another heartbeat, another practice dummy executed. Renji hadn't even seen the move. The Captain wasn't even a blur now, disappearing only to appear next to a fallen dummy an instant later.

He closed his eyes, a small comfort in the unending heat, sweat dripping down his neck and into the crisp collar of his immaculately pressed uniform. The uniform he'd pressed to impress the Captain with in the hopes of standing out amongst the crowd of wrinkled and awkward looking new recruits. He had to become closer to the man if he wanted to be able to watch him, learn and become stronger: strong enough to defeat Captain Kuchiki one day.

Only, standing there like a fourteen year old boy with nothing but his dick on his mind wasn't going to get him there.

Three weeks since he'd joined the sixth squadron and watched the Captain practicing for the first time. Three weeks spent suffocating in the close proximity He'd been constantly hard since then. Not a moment of relief, because Renji knew that what he was lusting for had nothing to do with the flesh.

"Keep your eyes open. You'll never learn otherwise and I have no time for fools."

Renji's eyes snapped open. The Captain was standing in front of him, looking down with the cool indifference the man didn't seem to ever shed. He might have been unimpressed, if the situation was anything to go by. Fear, paralysing fear began to bubble in the pit of his stomach.

"I-." He stammered, head bowed. /Think of something appropriate to say you daft idiot/. "I'm sorry sir. My apologies."

"Hn." That might have been an acknowledgment. Renji wasn't sure and certainly wasn't willing to look up and find out.

Try and act cool. It was a mistake. You're apologetic. You just beat the crap out of three higher ranking guys and you're exhausted. You just wanted to rest for a moment. He's not that mad, and oh hell, I can't breathe...

Yeah, how's self delusion working out for you?

"That's enough for today. Return to your duties. You, Abarai. I want to speak to you. Come with me."

It's working out real nice actually. Thanks for asking.

Shoulders threatening to slump under the weight of the man's spiritual pressure, Renji followed his Captain.

Inside the captain's quarters, it was cold, a shocking contrast to the heat outside. Renji understood why the moment the Captain, minus Zanpaku and over coat, turned to look at him. Renji shivered, cold cold eyes pinning him to the spot.

"You're usually very attentive. You pay attention. You want to learn and become stronger. I know you watch me." I know you fear me, was implied.

The blush and arousal, having been discouraged by the reprimand, returned in full force, making him reel where he stood, fighting with the fear coiling in his guts, helpless to hide anything from the casually advancing Captain.

"You want to learn." The words brushed against his ear, surprisingly HOT considering the cold that seemed to have engulfed everything else. "You want to perfect everything..." A finger brushed down his cheek.

And oh how he WANTED/. Nothing to do with swords and banishments of course, he /wanted gratification for the suddenly throbbing pain in this groin. Something to ease it, just a little even. And Renji knew that Captain Kuchiki could give him that.

Relief.

"...You want everything... But you're nothing. Nothing more than a stray and a brat." Dry lips brushed against his ear and Renji shivered, a chocked moan escaping. Barely a sound at all. The captain gave him a gentle push, but even that was enough to send Renji back into the wall.

A hand closed over his groin and Renji bit into his lip, drawing blood. His head swam, pulse beating in his ears, drowning out the Captain's words. "But what you want, you won't find out there in the dirt." It was a purr in his ear, vibrating with power, velvety smooth that sound, like the tongue sliding down his neck.

Renji's fists clenched at his side, nails digging into palms desperate for some sort of handle on the now spinning reality. The hold on his groin tightened, Renji's head connected with the wall, the dull thud echoing through his body. "Open your uniform." A command. Cold and indifferent, but a command all the same and Renji was good at following commands. Especially when his brain was far too depraved of blood to do any thinking of its own or possibly have the chance to sensibly suggest that this was WRONG.

No, Renji obediently loosened the knot on his shirt, letting it fall open. No questions.

"Turn around."

He fell against the wall, panting now, though the cool touch did nothing to help ease the heat pulsing through his veins, palms laid flat against the wood. Firm hands traced up and down his torso, pausing occasionally to test muscles or to follow a curve, nails flickering over the most sensitive points making Renji moan and squirm, making his fear flair and fade over and over again.

"Hn." Hands hesitated on his hips, before dipping in lower and-

Renji choked, caught suddenly between pleasure and pain. But the flash of pain helped him find the ground that had eluded him since the first moment when the Captain pulled his slayer free of its saya.

"It's not a fucking sword hilt." He managed to grind out, nails clawing into the wall for any sort of support. The touch disappeared suddenly, leaving him bereft to whine his disappointment. It took him a moment to realise that his pants were gone too, now pooled around his ankles, leaving him exposed.

Then those hands were back, one holding his hip in place, the other lifting his knee up in a way that made Renji grateful for the afternoon exercise, and stretching his legs apart.

Opened and vulnerable. Renji took a shuddered breath. Felt the Captain rock his hips up behind him, felt the hardness that pressed against him, the hardness that was going to be-

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, maybe if he turned around and apologised politely he could leave...

And then it wasn't just a hardness anymore, it was hot and wet and pressing into him, slow and steady, demanding entry that Renji's body gave grudgingly, painfully.

No pretty words, no soothing touches, just the warm press of the captain's chest against his back and a sharp hissed breath when it was all the way in and settled. Renji sighed with relief. Too soon of course, because he was choking and groaning a moment later, caught between the urge to curse and moan and ended up making choking noises that were a mixture of both with every thrust that crushed his erection against the wall.

Not so cold anymore. Warm, Hot. Dizzyingly so. His hair was loose, falling over his face and brushing his shoulders, moving around him. Fingers digging into him, marking him, telling him you belong to me and I know you inside out, I know everything about you, a wickedly aimed thrusting hitting something and shooting a bolt through his body.

You can't surpass me, it said, in big bold characters.

A none too gentle squeeze and he came, screaming loud enough for everyone in the station to have heard, three weeks of tension spurting out of him to stain the wall, until Renji was exhausted and not really there anymore, collapsing against the wall or, possibly, the captain who still held him.

He woke up cold and cramped, his hair a mess about him, his arse and thighs sticky. Turning around, his noticed the stain on the wall. Then, the Captain sitting at his table, sipping tea.

"You missed your watch." Cold, impersonal. Captain Kuchiki's standard. "You'll be punished for that."

Renji nodded and dressed as quickly as he could, uncomfortable to be naked in front of the Captain now that his blood had cooled, groin blissfully free of tension, his mind sharp and focused. And the Captain watched him while he was exposed, while he was vulnerable, just another point driven home, / I know you inside out/.

He limped out of the room as fast as he could, with a quick, albeit respectful, bow, deciding that he could leave the stain on the wall where it was. As far as Renji was concerned, it wasn't his job to clean it.

/It was his fucking fault anyway/, Renji thought, heading to the watchtowers.

"I'll show you, bastard. I'll learn your sword inside and out."
Sign up to rate and review this story