Categories > Anime/Manga > Neon Genesis Evangelion

Shinji Ikari’s Sissified Adventures

by Jemexus

Shinji Ikari's chronicles as a Sissyboi, femdom,

Category: Neon Genesis Evangelion - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Asuka Langley Soryu,Misato Katsuragi,Shinji Ikari - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2015-01-05 - 2805 words

?Blocked
Shinji Ikari’s Sissified Adventures

Chapter 1) Shinji gets BB’d

“Shinji!” Misato called down the corridor. She shook her head in exasperation. “Shinji, it really is time to get dressed for school!” A muffled grunt came from the teenager’s Lovely Suite. Shinji pushed the blankets off and stood up, peeling off the silky transparent pink nightgown his guardian made him wear to bed. Scowling he grabbed a pair of panties, his favourite ‘Hello Kitty’ print pair and pulled them on over his bulging cock – while only been a pathetically average 4 inches in length it measured more than twice that in diameter giving it a fat shrunken appearance while erect. It only took him a few more minutes to throw on the rest of his High School uniform –the incredible short skirt and tight blouse that he hated so much. Sitting on the edge of his bed he pulled on his hot pink socks and shoes before heading to the kitchen for breakfast. Misato was sat patiently at the table waiting for him to start preparing breakfast fidgeting with something in her hands.

His guardian jerked back startled as he placed her plate in front of her before sitting down to devour his own morning meal at a far more sedate and shudder ladylike pace. “Shinji,” She said in between mouthfuls “I want to talk to you about...about last night” Shinji flushed scarlet, his cock pulsing painfully “I don’t want to talk about it” he mumbles staring adamantly at his plate and not at his guardians lean attractive face with natural purple hair and thinking about how her features looked after he accidently shot his jizz over them when she caught him during his ‘secret happy hand time’ masturbating furiously to a porno mag borrowed from Kensuke.

Misato sighed irritated “You know I don’t want you...how can I put this delicately” she muses, “Ah I know wanking your fuckstick like she’s a little bitch you’d like to fuck!” Shinji choked badly over his latest mouthful and dropped his knife, thankfully managing to keep a tight grip on his fork. “Mis-ato” Shinji groaned, “Please don’t talk about such things while we’re eating” Misato pursed her lips determinedly. “Well I’m going to talk about it,” she said firmly “I don’t like you touching yourself, I’ve tried to be loving and trusting but you broke my trust...and ruined my hairdo” she adds sardonically. “So I got you one of these” she held up the thing she had been previously fiddling with. It resembled a black mesh bag the size of a small coin purse, with a little dial on the bottom and some odd ribbed portions. “This will ensure even when you’re out of sight, whether at home or at school or in the park you can’t sneak off to the nearest bathroom to masturbate” She announces gleefully.

Shinji looked at the thing with apprehension “What is it?” he asks with puzzled politeness. “It’s for naughty little boys with problems like yours” she replies putting her hands on her magnificent hips. “Who won’t stop trying to fap their dirty little dicks ‘till kingdom comes, now let me put it on you. Spread!” A dark blush set in as Shinji figured out what it was for and what his guardian expected him to do. He wanted to refuse, to scream that he hated her and her toys, and dresses and ways, that he didn’t want to wear a male chastity belt and wasn’t going to wear a male chastity belt!

Shinji obeyed holding his skirt up to allow Misato access to his nether regions. His Guardian got on her hands and knees and pulled his panties to one side merely pausing to comment on how pretty his underwear looked today. If Shinji’s blush got any brighter he may catch fire. “See I told you shaving these would come in useful” she fondles his large balls briefly that contrasted terribly with his rather short if fat prick. Shinji winced and gasped from the pleasure. She then pulled the little bag tight around his balls making him wince and grunt from the pain. “Does it have to be so tight?” he whispers. “That’s the whole point silly” Misato giggled “This is designed to prevent masturbation. It senses when your nuts get ready to eject happy fuck fuck juice and tightens up so you can’t achieve orgasm” There was a click as Misato firmly locks the device tight. Yes sir he sure wasn’t breaking her no masturbation rule in a hurry. “Now get your new jacket, the My Little Pony one I got you for Christmas, and I’ll drop you off at school on my way into work”

There was nothing Shinji could do He’d just have to make do with blue balls until Misato takes pity on him and lets him loose, however long that will take. He gingerly walked to the hall to pick up his new jacket. Misato looked after him, thinking about the device attached to his balls. She hadn’t bothered to read the entire manual having only skimmed past all the safety and warning notices to the section that tells you how to strap it onto a boys groin. So She spun the dial down all the way to the tiniest setting reasoning that it would probably be the best option , never believing in moderation in all things as the five empty beer cans beside her breakfast plate could attest. She vaguely remembers the manual mentioning something about recommended level for balls of Shinji’s size to be higher than the averaged sized nutsack, but the fifth can kicked in and she forgot all about it.

There was one good thing about the icy wind that blew under his miniskirt Shinji decided as he stepped out of his Guradian’s Humvee (the car was still in the shop after been nearly totalled a few months before as such Misato was making use of a company car.) The fact that there was only a thin layer of silk between his easily aroused penis and the chilly winter weather meant that when he saw Asuka Langley Soryu the foreign beauty, head cheerleader and resident school slut clad as usual in her typical Cheerleaders uniform modified presumably by herself to show off more Tits and Ass than the school dress code should allow but was allowed to slide due to the ‘extra credit’ assignments she delivered to the teachers after school. He didn’t immediately sprout a boner, as it was his oversized balls twitched and the device attached to them tightened like a vice squeezing them painfully. Shini groaned. “He was just going to have to avoid her although this would be easier said than done. Asuka had made pretty damn sure she was the biggest cock tease in the school. A red haired buxom bombshell who loved nothing better than humiliating weak, mild mannered sissy boys like himself. She took a twisted delight in getting Shinji hot under the collar and then leaving him cold, He remembered vividly the time she gave him a foot job under the table during an English lesson with an eight year old hag who apparently remained a virgin all her life because no man would touch her. And how everyone thought he was touching himself of to the teacher dulcet tones. And how afterwards she made him suck his own love juices of her toes while thanking her for giving him such a nice treat. The countless offers of blowjobs and/or casual sex only to arrive and find her taking several member of the football team at the same time.

He had almost gotten to his first class and was about to breathe a sigh of relief, when a slkim arm slid around his waist and a luscious teenage girl pressed against his side. “I’m so sorry for been so mean to you shinji, and for so long” Asuka’s breath was hot in his ear, her American accent making her perfect Japanese somehow sound even sexier. “But I’m going to make it all up to you today. Lunchtime. Be ready.” Fuck! As the top heavy bimbo he crushed on like mad gave his crotch a quick squeeze and sauntered of. Shinji had to lean against the lockers for support. His dick had swelled up hugely never getting any longer but now thicker than his arm, His balls were in agony. Shinji could now honestly say he knew what it felt like to have his nuts in a vice. Blinkin g away the tears he waddled into class as best he could on unsteady legs. There was but one shred of hope out of all this he thought darkly. There was no way in the eight circles of hell Asuka would actually go through with a promise like that.

Shinji sat alone at lunch Tojo had basketball practice and Kesuke was trying to film the girls netball team in the showers, unless he had been discovered and beaten to near death by a pack of furious naked girls again. Silently cursing the cute girls like Hikiri , Rei and Mana, who passed him by sending his hormones surging. His Guardian for making him wear the device and whoever had invented the infewrnal thing clenched ever more tightly around his testacles. He looked up and down the tables, if there was one consolation he hadn’t seen Asuka since before second period, she was probably ditching class to screw the school studs...again.

“Hey Shinji,” a sultry voice greeted him from under the table and Shinji’s heart sank, he should have known hse’d never be able to resist kicking him while he’s down. A hand touched his thigh and before he could react Asuka had shimmied his cute panties down his smooth well shaven legs. He started to protest, but his cock twitched, making the teasing girl giggle. He winced, tried to say something and then...Hot wetness engulfed him. His mouth fell open and he completely forgot what he was about to say. Shinji had never received a blowjob before although he watched a few porno’s at kensuke’s house that featured them and had fantasized about having Asuka service him with her luscious lips put to better use than mouthing of. Even so his fantasies hadn’t even come close to how it feeled! This was amazing, a dream come true! It was like Christmas and his Birthday had come together to give him one super awesome amazing deluxe present that was far greater than two separate presents ever could be! His fingers twitched and his eyes unfocussed. Asuka slurped happily away. A seasoned pro she was confident that it wouldn’t take long to get him off, maybe she could kiss him and force his own splooge down his throat with her tongue this time. She licked and sucked at his wang like a 4 star porn star. He was just seconds away now, she knew it was coming, and teeny dick aside she knew full well how much spunk balls that big could churn out.

Shinji wimpered as he came to a realization. The ribbed mesh bag sensing his oncoming orgasm had just squeezed tighter than ever, he’d got so caught up in the moment he’d forgotten he couldn’t actually physically cum now no matter how much he wanted too. “Asuka...” he whimpered his eyes watering. “St-stop, you’re killing me!” He didn’t dare say anything to loud for fear someone would realize what was happening. He could be expelled! And what would his Father say when he finds out? A treacherous part of his mind reasoned that at least he would be talking to him which was more than he was right now. No one would believe him if it was his word against Asuka. Asuka was a straight A student and the school idol, while he was just a cross dressing sissyboi freak. The slutty schoolgirl frowned. He should have come by now. She set to work again determined to make the sissy bitch have the best orgasm of their lonely pathetic life so she could use it to blackmail and humiliate him further. Shinji was in agony. He squirmed in his seat, trying to stop the pain as the bag tightened and tightened, and tightened once again. “For the love of God Asuka, pleeeeeeaaasse stop” he hissed through his teeth.

High Heels clicked upon the floor and through teary eyes Shinji looked up at his form teacher Miss Ibuki who looked down at him with compassion. “I need to talk to you, Shinji” she said with the voice of an angel. “you’ve been avoiding me for some time” she sat in the chair opposite him, her feet inches away from Asuka’s backside and leaned forwards., making her rack do incredible and interesting things from Shinji’s perspective. “I know you’ve been having problems here recently...” she continues. The demonic device tightened again and Shinji can’t restrain a sob of pain. Asuka was getting really angry now no one made a fool of Asuka Langley Soryu. She pressed forwards forcing the entire 4 inches of Shinji’s incredibly thick dick into her mouth, her cheeks swollen almost as much as the cock they were covering. She was a girl on a mission and nothing and nobody would stop her from completing it.

Poor Shinji was in intolerable pain trying desperately to prise Asuka of his manhood and push her away as Miss Ibuki carried on her speech coming out as gibberish to Shinji mesmerized as he was by her sweaterpuppies and the pressure on his cock. Her curvaceous chest was making his predicament so muh worse. It was like a Giant was squeezing his helpless nuts into a fine paste! Tears were streaming down his cheeks. But Miss Ibuki could only look on confused and contrite unaware of the cause of his suffering. “Was it something I said,Shinji? She asked concerned. He couldn’t respond. His eyes had rolled back into his head and his long nails scraped lines into the cafeteria table. His balls were churning full of cum and that pressure! He gurgled something nonsensical, finally succeeding in pushing Asuka back an inch. She came right back and sucked even harder, her wet tongue caressing his thick bulging cockhead. His heels drummed on the ground as he withered in his seat. “Shinji?” Miss Ibuki tried again.

SQPLRCH! Shinji jerked bolt upright in his seat, every muscle in his body tensin g as the sack around his testicles tightened far, far past his breaking point. He made a broken keening sound and slumped down, flat on the table top shuddering. Asuka frowned pulling herself of his now limp and shrivelled dick he’d acted like he’d come but no cum. Lifting Shinji’s now permanently half-erect cock in her hands, she looked at his nutsack hanging of the edge of the chair. And for the first time noticed there was a wire mesh bag around it, and it looked strange...deflated somehow. She poked it, and it sloshed. Taking his balls experimentally in her free hand, she rolled it around. It felt like a sack full of goo. She could hear Shinji dry-retching above her and Miss Ibuki frantically masking him if he was alright, obviously he wasn’t she thought with a roll of her eyes. Asuka gave his limp cock a stroke and Shinji didn’t react, she gave it a hesitant lick and was rewarded with a drop of thin reddish precum that dripped from the tip of his penis and onto the back of her hand. Ooooh! She thought in disgust her nose turning up at the horrific sight as she realized she’d just castrated Shinji with a blowjob!

Asuka glanced back at the half-deflated mess that used to be Shinji’s beautiful big bouncing balls and shivered. It held all that was left of Shinji’s shattered spunk factory. That little droplet on the back of her hand was the only time that ruined cock was ever going to produce any genetic material. Gross she thought and wiped it on one of Shinji’s socks. Giving one last look at the limp, busted remains of the sissies sexual organ, she realized that she was hornier than she had ever been. “I’m going to need to find a dick” she whispered to herself before amending her statement “a working dick.” Slipping away under the tables and leaving Miss Ibuki to pick up the pieces, she went off to do just that.
Sign up to rate and review this story