Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Of man and demon

by shouldibedoingthis

Kushina Uzumaki to the average person may seem normal but she’s hiding dark secret one even more dangerous than the Kyuubi her True Kekkei genkei. A kekkei genkei that once activated will turn th...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Itachi,Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2015-01-15 - Updated: 2015-01-15 - 987 words

?Blocked
Author’s note: Today I return to the Naruto fandom with a bang. The bang being is my realization that Naruto SUCKS but don’t let that deter you from reading this it’s not a hate fic its realization of what could been another missed opertunity by kishimoto. It’s another AU fanfiction welcome to my new fanfiction!
Plot Summery: Kushina Uzumaki to the average person may seem normal but she’s hiding dark secret one even more dangerous than the Kyuubi her True Kekkei genkei. A kekkei genkei that once activated will turn the user into twisted version of themselves. Using it as last resort against the Kyuubi a new evil is awakened and Naruto is raised by a dark version of Kushina. Dark Naruto, eventually god-like Naruto, DarkNaruto X Female Sasuke.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The Uzumaki where once a powerful clan one which toppled armies and governments easily known for their Fuinjutsu and Kenjutsu they were masters of the blade but where even more feared of the kekkei genkei. For you see this clan was cursed similarly to the Uchiha for if they were ever to sink into hatred they would become demons. That’s why the Uzumaki clan was one of love and a pioneer of the will of love later to be known as the will of fire by the Senju.
Kushina knew that though still the woman had to fight of the tingling feeling on her chest and use her yellow chakra to stop it. Still the Kyuubi was unleashed, her new-born son was in danger and the Kyuubi had to be sealed she knew she should have the host even if it killed her but now she was chasing after minato who had tried to knock her out while h sealed inside her son, Naruto.

Rushing through forest she watched as the Kyuubi began to get sucked into the seal by the shinigami himself and watched as Minato fell limp to the ground. Her heart had flooded with grief but running to her child more came forth. Looking over her child she realised the babies pulse was slowing.

‘No’ she thought ‘I won’t let you take him shinigami’ she spoke tears rolling down her face ‘Live, Live LIVE!’ She SCREAMED!!! Suddenly a wave energy ripped through and she looked down to a seal on her chest slowly her hand crept to it. ‘It’s the only im sorry everyone im going to have to die’ she thought as she turned the seal and it spread across her body and clothes.
The darkness groping her body stopped and when she awoke the Kushina everyone else knew was dead. She now had a red and black kimono with a golden obi and a set of golden beads. On the back it had the Uzumaki clan logo and her face had a series of red whisker marks. Two black horns sprouted from her head and two red dots appeared on her forehead. Her eyes glowed red with a black background and a sword on her hip. Picking Naruto up she smirked.
“Never die my Naruto-kun” She spoke as she kissed on the head immediately the boys pulse raised and she watched as ANBU and the third appeared. Turning around the third’s eyes widened as Kushina sent out a series of demonic tendrils out from her shadow stabbing the ANBU and killing them. “Leave Sarutobi, in five year my child will be attending the shinobi academy and if you try to stop me and Naruto and I will destroy you all minus Mikoto of course” she said before disappearing.

Sarutobi could only gape at the spot she once inhabited before turning to Minato’s body which had disappeared.
Meanwhile in the forests outside of Konohagakure Kushina appeared smirking at the destroyed Uzumaki temple the temple of demons. Once long ago there were two portions of the clan the Life house and the death house. The life where humans with amazing vitality and holy chains while the death where demons with regenerative powers and red chakra. Eventually a civil war occurred and the death branch where enslaved until they no longer existed all new births where human children. Entering the death branch building she snapped her figures and it transformed into a perfect state with masks placed along the walls, a fully working heating and kitchen systems and six bedrooms. Kushina Smirked this would be brilliant place to raise her kits. Speaking of which.

Back in Konohagakure Kushina had appeared now wearing her ANBU gear and kitsune mask she dropped down to an apartment. Inside she found her other children laying asleep on the couch they had been knocked out with sleeping seal to stop them from getting in the way of the sealing or the attack. The two of them slept soundly Mito was on the couch and so was the newly born Naruko. She was glad they didn’t seal the Kyuubi in two hosts. Knelling down picked the two of them up in her arms with her super human strength and disappeared. A minute later ROOT Walked in with Danzo behind them.
“Where to late sir”
“Blast they would have been fine additions to the board” he said cryptically.

Back in the Uzumaki shrine.
Kushina smiled as she woke up Mito. The six year old slowly awoke to her transformed mother with a startled but soon Kushina had explained what happened and explained that she could transform Mito into a demon to. The young girl agreed and after being transformed awoke a little anko complete with the same hair style though still in red and fishnet vest. Snuggling up to her mother and holding Naruko the four feel asleep in peaceful state. Kushina smirked rubbing her pinkish eyes from crying she knew that with her current family she’ll keep on moving.
Author’s note: what do you think? Review? Please? Anybody?
Sign up to rate and review this story